IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 3: Predicted 9/11 After CNN

DaisyD

Latest revelations include her telling everyone she told us so as the towers were falling. 

Continued from here:

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That thread title thoug! Love it!

Gwen often tours and bests her chest at any major incident / tragedy. She often claims that she predicted various natural disasters and/or tragic events such as 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, Michael Jackson’s death (the Shamblins has a weird affinity towards that man...), etc. The woman is certifiably insane.

1 hour ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

That thread title thoug! Love it!

Gwen often tours and bests her chest at any major incident / tragedy. She often claims that she predicted various natural disasters and/or tragic events such as 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, Michael Jackson’s death (the Shamblins has a weird affinity towards that man...), etc. The woman is certifiably insane.

What is the Michael Jackson thing?! I saw they choreographed a line dance to Billie Jean (?!) that they perform in the whitest, most awkward way at wedding parties. And I looked back at a You Can Overcome show hosted by Elizabeth and she talked about quoting an MJ song (Speechless) to her daughter to cheer her up.

Perhaps it’s because MJ *was* thin and also had an unusually pale face.

The playlist at every wedding or Festival celebration dance party is basically the same (unless there was a particularly popular pop song that year it gets added) and will always include at least 2 Michael Jackson songs with choreography.

16 minutes ago, BeyondtheLookingGlass said:

The playlist at every wedding or Festival celebration dance party is basically the same (unless there was a particularly popular pop song that year it gets added) and will always include at least 2 Michael Jackson songs with choreography.

So secular pop music is ok but any other religious songs have to be Michael Shamblins? 

It’s kind of surprising to me since they live in Brentwood. And a lot of country music stars live in Brentwood. You would think they would listen to those people and kiss their asses. 

Does anyone know anything about a suit brought against Weigh Down this past may in Virginia by a woman named Chantal Finch for copyright infringement?

21 minutes ago, SJWaterford said:

Does anyone know anything about a suit brought against Weigh Down this past may in Virginia by a woman named Chantal Finch for copyright infringement?

Chantal Ray Finch? Hmm I personally haven’t heard of this.

9 minutes ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

Chantal Ray Finch? Hmm I personally haven’t heard of this.

I'm downloading the lawsuit now. Chantal wrote a weight loss book and Gwen and WDW issued her a cease letter saying she infringed on Gwens stuff some how. Then Chantal sued them. I'm printing the stuff now. 

11 minutes ago, SJWaterford said:

I'm downloading the lawsuit now. Chantal wrote a weight loss book and Gwen and WDW issued her a cease letter saying she infringed on Gwens stuff some how. Then Chantal sued them. I'm printing the stuff now. 

ChantalvsGwen.jpg

1 hour ago, SJWaterford said:

This must be it by the Amazon product description. It’s called  “Waist Away” by Chantel Ray: 

“Diets don’t work! Every day there’s a new fad screaming at you to eat this and not that! Get ready to throw out all of the rules and restrictions. I lost weight without counting calories and now I’m teaching you! With a Biblically-based plan backed by groundbreaking research, I’ll teach you to lose weight by -Listening to your body’s hunger -Changing WHEN you eat instead of WHAT you eat and -Never eating more than what you need Change everything you thought you knew about weight loss. Lose weight the Chantel Ray Way!

About the Author

Chantel Ray is the President and Founder of Chantel Ray Real Estate, a Virginia based company with 6 locations. Chantel is married to Rhyan, and they have a daughter, Shayla, and son, Kyle. She is is extremely active in her church and community, hosting weekly Bible studies in her home, speaking at events to support and inspire other local business owners, and partnering with local charities to help those in need. Chantel has spent the past ten years interviewing over 1,000 women to crack the code to lasting weight loss. This book is the result of these interviews, her countless hours spent studying the Bible on this topic, and her real life journey. She believes she has discovered the secret sauce to weight loss and can’t wait to share it with you.”

7A667742-33EC-42D0-8C94-46EA440244CC.jpeg

And I’m going to buy this book right now just to make Gwen mad!

Yea, I wish I could attach pdf files (like we wanted to attach the divorce documents.)  Remember Gwen and RF/Weigh Down tout Gwen as "the pioneer of faith based weight loss".  That's not true at all.  As previously mentioned, Thin Within and others were around way before Gwen ever got started.  

Gwen also think she's the mastermind around what is basically portion control and eating when you're hungry.  Those are great eating habits, but somebody needs to tell Gwen she didn't come up with those!!  Gwen just took those concepts and wrapped hell and brimstone around it and eventually went crazy and started a cult.  

So Chantel Ray's book hits on these fundamentals, so Gwen threathened to sue.  Chantel is basically counter suing saying she didn't infrindge on Gwen's copyrighted materials.

(But I thought if being one pound overweight was sin and kept God's love from you and you were on your way to hell for being overweight, then Gwen would be thrilled there's another book out there to help people lose weight.  That means more people couild be saved, right?  But I guess Gwen's gospel is copyrighted.)

I'll try to post a few screenshots of of this new lawsuit with Gwen .

Spoiler

It started with this.  A cease and desist letter from Gwen/RF/Weigh Down via Russ Morgan.  Russ Morgan is the lawyer Gwen uses for her various dirty work in the legal realm.

image.thumb.png.1b3cdd7364b73a8a916290f5c857b3d1.png

Instead of rolling over to Gwen's demands, Chantel actually filed suit against Gwen.  My take is Chantel said 'screw you Gwen.  You do not have a monopoly on the idea of eating less and/or waiting to eat till you're hungry to lose weight' as that was what Chantel found was a common theme after interviewing "1000 skinny women".  Apparently, according to Chantel's complaint, Gwen is also trying to claim a monopoly on using forks and knives to eat food.  Why not?  Gwen is the leader of the ONE true church, why not own the rights to the idea of eating less and using silverware too.

Anyway, there are similarities between the two.  But they are basic healthy eating concepts that have been around since the beginning of time.  CICO (Calories in, calories out) is nothing new and both of these at their essence are CICO.  Again, Gwen just wraps sin and God's wrath around a failure of eating less.  Then her organization tries to woo people into RF.

Fundamentally, Gwen thinks only she properly understand the Bible and everyone else has it wrong.  With that mindset, you can see why Gwen thinks she's entitled to the concept of CICO/eating less.

image.png.2ad7d3fdf144ab0c758e8148ee49d7cc.png

image.png.0e768133ed86e00f8ad3cdcb4197a947.png

image.png.44c003affcd3df5a4f0a8e43a743ff09.png

image.png.c6577a671e31ea6519c9e599bdc93e6b.png

image.png.93c54a46a6579c3fb2fdee2fa2ba4c85.png

image.png

@RFsurvivor and @RFSurvivor_2 and others, what are the long white sticks some of the men are waving in this Pentecost video? 

http://www.remnantfellowship.tv/2018-pentecost-highlights/

For the life of me, it looks like Morris Dancing, annokd British Isles dance in which men wear bells on their ankles and hit the ground with similar stick to wake it up to bear crops. 

Anyone watch Ozark on Netflix? All day I've been imagining this scenario in which a church could launder money. Similarities in that they have all of these interconnected businesses and such. LOL. Might make a good show. Just could never figure out the money part of her. 

I mean I've already heard that listening devices, following people, bullying have probably occurred involving Remnant. 

http://www.remnantfellowshipnews.com/2011/11/25/this-is-a-war-pray-for-remnant-fellowship-tech/

Funny.....and there's lots of comments. Pray for their online stuff to work, but they are told not to look at other things on the internet. 

Over the last few years we’ve made even more of an effort to get the truth out using the internet, social networks, and phones.  It’s quickly becoming apparent how powerful these mediums are for reaching a large number of people quickly.  As always though, Satan is there to block or twist these messages of truth from Gwen Shamblin and Remnant Fellowship.  Many people believe a lot of the technical issues are just a matter of human error or not trying hard enough- but more and more we’re seeing how the truth is literally blockaded.  Somewhere online or in the computers spiritual forces are at work against the message spreading… whether that be webcasts, videos, or the new online tv show. There’ve been many stories how members ” tried to get on a webcast or show a friend and it went blank, or computer crashed…”.  Don’t believe this is just coincidence.  If you look at the world like Neo does in the movie, The Matrix, you start to see that there’s a lot of warfare going on behind the scenes.    So next time Gwen has a tv show starting, or a webcast kicks off, don’t forget to pray for the tech and the connections- and more importantly be pure so your prayers are answered.  Broken connections mean someone can’t get to truth.   -MS

If you want to, share a personal story about this electronic spiritual warfare.

12 hours ago, SJWaterford said:

http://www.remnantfellowshipnews.com/2011/11/25/this-is-a-war-pray-for-remnant-fellowship-tech/

Funny.....and there's lots of comments. Pray for their online stuff to work, but they are told not to look at other things on the internet. 

Over the last few years we’ve made even more of an effort to get the truth out using the internet, social networks, and phones.  It’s quickly becoming apparent how powerful these mediums are for reaching a large number of people quickly.  As always though, Satan is there to block or twist these messages of truth from Gwen Shamblin and Remnant Fellowship.  Many people believe a lot of the technical issues are just a matter of human error or not trying hard enough- but more and more we’re seeing how the truth is literally blockaded.  Somewhere online or in the computers spiritual forces are at work against the message spreading… whether that be webcasts, videos, or the new online tv show. There’ve been many stories how members ” tried to get on a webcast or show a friend and it went blank, or computer crashed…”.  Don’t believe this is just coincidence.  If you look at the world like Neo does in the movie, The Matrix, you start to see that there’s a lot of warfare going on behind the scenes.    So next time Gwen has a tv show starting, or a webcast kicks off, don’t forget to pray for the tech and the connections- and more importantly be pure so your prayers are answered.  Broken connections mean someone can’t get to truth.   -MS

If you want to, share a personal story about this electronic spiritual warfare.

WTF did I just read?  "computers spiritual forces?"  I know I'm probably the only person alive that hasn't seen the Matrix, but holy cow.  If my minister starting tell me to look at the world as a character in a movie (not based on a true story even) I would have to just nope right out of there.    I would think that person had lost touch with reality and needed some sort of psychological treatment.

Edit to add: Maybe I take that back.  When I hit submit, it went to a blank page instead of showing the page with my post on it :mouse-shock:

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Satan is messing with your WiFi! Please pray!

They really think that. I remember the lights going out during a webcast Sabbath service. Gwen told everyone to pray and the lights eventually came back on — there was much praising God. The consensus was that it was spiritual warfare and satan didn’t want Gwen’s very important message getting out.  

And here I figured it was a power surge or just some little kid like C. Grantham-like kid playing with the light switch!

And Remnant’s  obsession with The Matrix is strange. It’s mentioned a lot. These two couples from out of state testified that before moving to Tennessee to be closer to Remnant “saints, ” they would get together. And after worship, they would regularly watch The Matrix together — the movie had church approval and they didn’t want to do anything too “worldly.”  

Unbe-Reeves-able!

On 9/24/2018 at 8:10 PM, SJWaterford said:

Anyone watch Ozark on Netflix? All day I've been imagining this scenario in which a church could launder money.

I just watched Season 1, and now I suspect money laundering everywhere, lol.  Pretty good show.

Hello everyone, 

I've joined on here just to join the conversation concerning RF and their members. I currently have some friends that attend Remnant Fellowship, and I've been trying to expose them to other Christians in hopes that they might come to a conclusion that we are not out to "get them" and that we are not doing Satan's work in trying to get them out. My goal is to simply get my friends to question their own belief system. It's been a hard battle because they are warned about people just like me who are part of the "mainstream" church.

I'm trying to be graceful in that I want to allow my friends to slowly question what they believe in versus me coming right out and telling them that they are being deceived by Gwen and her teachings. I'm a twenty-something year old, living in the middle TN area. My friends attending RF are in their younger twenties, and I've actually attended school with some of them which is how I learned about RF.

How I love reading the weekly Remnant News updates.

For sexism and typos and stuff.

This week's doesn't disappoint either. (http://www.remnantfellowshipnews.com/2018/09/26/september-26th-remnant-fellowship-announcements-and-livestream-link/)

1."OCTOBER 4th:

On Thursday, October 4th, the church will host an American Red Cross CPR & First Aid Certification Course to better equip our RF Babysitting Team in caring for children and babies.  This course is for all girls that are interested in being a part of the RF Babysitting Team and is also available to anyone in a career field that requires the updating of your CPR Certification."

Because caring for children is only a female thing.

2."TONIGHT’S CAFE MENU:

Chicken and cheese enchiladas served with rice pilaf with lime and cilantro.

Chips and beef quest for kids."

Beef quest? Um, no thanks, I'm not feeling a "growl."

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived