IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 3: Predicted 9/11 After CNN

DaisyD

22 minutes ago, Jellybean said:

Obviously I’m not @DaisyD but I thought I’d jump in here to say that we don’t edit content just because you find that  someone didn’t like it. To edit out that section of your post would cause several of the replies to no longer make sense.

If you’ve changed your mind just say so. 

Exactly. Someone with your professed internet knowledge should know that the internet is forever. I wasn't offering to delete anything. We don't do that here. Your mention of a sentence didn't explain which sentence. If it was against the TOU we would have acted accordingly. Since it's not, as others said, if you regret it, apologise and move on.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

I'm obese, would RF make me sit in the balcony or basement if I came to check them out? Bullshit.

They’d let you in. They’d love bomb you. But you better be losing weight,  noticeably and quickly. If that doesn’t happen to their satisfaction, that is when you get counseled/corrected and perhaps asked to step out. 

Just now, sajetime said:

They’d let you in. They’d love bomb you. But you better be losing weight,  noticeably and quickly. If that doesn’t happen to their satisfaction, that is when you get counseled/corrected and perhaps asked to step out. 

Which is why I would never step in. I hate fake-ass conditional love bombing.

12 minutes ago, sajetime said:

Who do I sue when this thread reawakens my long dormant eating disorder?  /eyeroll

Seriously, this shit is dangerous. I don't have an eating disorder, but I hear this shit in my head when deciding whether/what to eat because I have a few pounds I'd like to lose. Eating only when truly hungry is common sense. Pointing to holocaust victims as a way to prove how little we can live on is awful/dangerous/just plain evil.

2 hours ago, MiddleTNAnon said:

Still can't edit my posts soooo. Moderators will have to go in and delete that sentence. 

Also, MEGA links are down already after my account was terminated. RF took no time to report the documents. I didn't think MEGA would actually do anything about their complaints, but there you have it. I hope anyone who wanted a copy of the documents were able to obtain a copy. 

RF has probably figured out who your friend is &/or who you are by now. Or at least got you both on a short list. Has your friend deleted or blocked you suddenly from social media? Seems to be their m.o. I expect they are working overtime on it.

673450004_cultcold.JPG.f131e85b15bad73a62acba12bde0fc0c.JPG

I have successfully lost a few pounds in the last few months. I have an underachieve thyroid and so it is really hard, but I am proud of going from 170’s to the mid 160’s.  I am 5’4’’ and weighed 110 lbs in collage.  I take thyroid medication or I would be easily 200 lbs+.  It has taken cutting out sugar and carbs, eating a lot of vegetables, and a lot of will power.  I am pretty much at the lowest I can while still being on heavy psych meds so I am content.  Not only wouldn’t I be welcome, but they would tell me to go off my meds.  So, fuck you, fuck your cult, and fuckity fuck Gwen. :bananna-demon:

Much love to anyone targeted by the fuck wads, :hug:

It would seem @RFhmmm has single-handedly done more to expose RF as a cult than any of the other posters here. Well done! 

You show up here asking questions of @RFsurvivor and @RFSurvivor_2, when you get none, you disappear. You reemerge to "clear things up" about things that have been said here, but not without claiming to know the identities of several people posting here and sharing some personal information that you have absolutely no business having.  So, why are you here? It seems more likely that your goal is to intimidate @SJWaterford and others into shutting up. Why? Oh - because it's "false"? 

You feel threatened - but why? Isn't what they're saying untrue? If I were in your position - assuming you're sincere (hint: you're not; you're in a cult) - I would have enough faith to know that... well, blasphemers gonna blaspheme, and the faithful will see beyond their lies.

But nah, someone's gotta clean up this mess and I guess you're feeling desperate.

You've shared some info about your involvement with RF so I'll share mine: as a kid, my mom was deeply involved in WD. She was a sad, lonely, more-or-less single mom that was desperate for some guidance - i.e. perfect prey for your cult. Thankfully she broke free from it before she became too ensnared, but sadly others were not so lucky. I don't know the people here that have been sharing their stories, but how fucking dare you attempt to intimidate them. I'm pissed off FOR them. RF is a fucking joke. It's destroyed lives, it's been a contributing factor to the LOSS of some lives. Fuck Gwen Shamblin and her co-conspirators. Even an unwashed heathen such as myself can "pray" for those who have been brainwashed by your bullshit.

7 hours ago, DaisyD said:

Exactly. Someone with your professed internet knowledge should know that the internet is forever. I wasn't offering to delete anything. We don't do that here. Your mention of a sentence didn't explain which sentence. If it was against the TOU we would have acted accordingly. Since it's not, as others said, if you regret it, apologise and move on.

This person did apologise in a new post, then were criticised for (I think) that post too, but it could also be read that they were being criticised *again* for the original post, so they’re trying to do right according to the pushback they’ve been getting. I don’t think they warrant snark in this instance.

I was smirking the entire time I read that wall of text. Why? Because it was plain as day that this person was drunk on the kool aid and he was doing far more damage to RF than good. 

I’ve never met anyone in RF nor have I even set foot in Brentwood. However I have a sneaking suspicion after reading so much about RF and it’s members over the past few months. I think Gwen’s divorce and new marriage are a turning point for RF. I think it has caused a lot of issues in RF and I think it’s possible this will be the beginning of a very slow decline. I think that’s why someone popped in to defend RF and attack those speaking against it. Because they are becoming desperate. They can’t hide Gwen’s divorce and quick remarriage. It’s out there for the world to see. The glossy veneer is showing some cracks. I bet they’ve lost some members. Maybe not higher ups. But people who were thinking about leaving anyway. I really do hope this is the beginning of the end. 

5 hours ago, Petronella said:

This person did apologise in a new post, then were criticised for (I think) that post too, but it could also be read that they were being criticised *again* for the original post, so they’re trying to do right according to the pushback they’ve been getting. I don’t think they warrant snark in this instance.

I was speaking more generally. They seemed confused about my statement, so I was clarifying. I don't know if they already apologized or not. I was stating the way things work here. 

On 10/1/2018 at 6:27 PM, hoipolloi said:

Dispute away, buddy, but do NOT use or post private information to do so.

As a reminder to you and other new folks here, our TOU forbid the posting of private information, including emails, texts, message boards, forums, and screenshots from social media accounts like Instagram or Facebook without the explicit consent of the other party or parties.

I’m sure RFHmmm is guilty like I am of not reading the small print even when we agree to it. I personally would assume if I followed the example of very active posters I would be in compliance. Like SJWaterford posting pics of texts and computerscreen. The multiple examples of pictures posted that are from Facebook or other non public sources. The multiple times that opinions have been thrown out about the identity of RFhmmm. Seems a little biased in here!!!

As RFhmmm said but was lost on this group. Their response was not for them or to try to change their made up minds. It was to provide alternative information for real seekers to consider. While it’s obvious that the administrators are not enforcing the rules equally, I am pleasantly surprised that they are allowing us to post. At least I assume they will continue to allow it. Several posters have once again tried to ignore information that RFhmmm very clearly explained. We, yes this is a group response for the benefit of anyone wanting both sides. 

9 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

I’m sure RFHmmm is guilty like I am of not reading the small print even when we agree to it. I personally would assume if I followed the example of very active posters I would be in compliance. Like SJWaterford posting pics of texts and computerscreen. The multiple examples of pictures posted that are from Facebook or other non public sources. The multiple times that opinions have been thrown out about the identity of RFhmmm. Seems a little biased in here!!!

I'd be the first to say that mods don't catch everything. If you know of non-public items that are still up, feel free to tell us or provide links. I looked through this thread and saw nothing but haven't searched previous ones on Gwen Shamblin.

Re: Facebook. It appears that the RF Facebook page has a lot of public posts & photos which means that anyone else who is on FB can see, download & repost them.

Maybe your tech people at RF need a refresher on how Facebook works. Look, here's a screenshot from your page. The red circle and arrow indicate the "globe" symbol which in turns means it's a PUBLIC posting that ANYONE can see:

RF FB screenshot.png

On 10/1/2018 at 7:29 PM, formergothardite said:

You will need to provide quotes for your claim that posters are saying that waiting for your stomach to growl is starvation.

It would be difficult to pick which quote we would want to point out. I’m sure this response will have those who believe this and have posted about it to come out of the word works. 

if you don’t believe the Gwen’s teaching that waiting for the growl and stopping when your satisfied is wrong or dangerous, congratulations. Welcome to our side!!! You obviously are wise enough to know that any one persons actions don’t represent a program. If someone who took weigh down didn’t follow what was taught and developed an eating disorder, it’s not a representation of of the teaching. If you actually looked into the history of weigh down there’s several people who overcame eating disorders by going through weigh down. To presume you know what’s going on with an individual without knowing them, there medical history or any other thing that a professional might consider before making a diagnosis like anorexia. We are not claiming anything about any individual but it’s easy to go through Facebook profiles and look at the vast majority and how much healthier they are vs trying to pick out one or two examples that you decided it’s ok to attack and body shame.

pretty sure the disputes will come in shortly. 

*grabs popcorn*

Edit: @RFsurvivor and I said our piece. At this point there’s is nothing much we will add. We are loving seeing this all unfold. Little does RF know, there will be more individuals who have left RF and/or WD that will join this forum and other media outlets that will share their experiences and expose them for who and what they are.

As @JermajestyDuggar brilliantly pointed out, Gwen’s divorce and re-marriage (in addition to other factors) shook waves in the cult. At this point, the more “damage control” they perform, the more exposed their ideology and mindset is. They are only making themselves look worse. 

Well as someone relatively new to gwen,  will her supporters be willing to discuss the hair? Why and how does her hair look like that? That baffles me more than anything. 

To presume you know what’s going on with an individual without knowing them, there medical history or any other thing that a professional might consider before making a diagnosis

But isn't that what Gwen does? Gwen very emphatically insists ALL overweight conditions are the same -- they can only be the result of "greed," "self-indulgence" and "idolatry." She disregards all other causes --  slow metabolism, thyroid conditions, etc.

3 minutes ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

*grabs popcorn*

Are you sure you have a GROWL for that?! Otherwise, it's a SIN!

if you don’t believe the Gwen’s teaching that waiting for the growl and stopping when your satisfied is wrong or dangerous, congratulations. Welcome to our side!!! 

Nice user name. You do realize that most people don't have to choose "sides"? I feel sad for you.

1 hour ago, InAllFairness said:

If  RFhmmm (who did a lousy job at disguising testimony he's repeated ad nauseam in other forums, like the Brentwood Home Page and the You Can Overcome Show) is going to obtrusively insert himself in sensitive family situations that don't involve him, make threats and call out members of this board, he ought to expect to get called out right back.

9 minutes ago, sajetime said:

Are you sure you have a GROWL for that?! Otherwise, it's a SIN!

Thank you so much but it’s too late @sajetime. I ate one piece of popcorn and now I am going to hell immediately. I can feel the flames already, RIP. I love you @RFsurvivor! *dies from laughter* ? ?

3 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

It would be difficult to pick which quote we would want to point out. I’m sure this response will have those who believe this and have posted about it to come out of the word works

if you don’t believe the Gwen’s teaching that waiting for the growl and stopping when your satisfied is wrong or dangerous, congratulations. Welcome to our side!!! You obviously are wise enough to know that any one persons actions don’t represent a program. If someone who took weigh down didn’t follow what was taught and developed an eating disorder, it’s not a representation of of the teaching. If you actually looked into the history of weigh down there’s several people who overcame eating disorders by going through weigh down. To presume you know what’s going on with an individual without knowing them, there medical history or any other thing that a professional might consider before making a diagnosis like anorexia. We are not claiming anything about any individual but it’s easy to go through Facebook profiles and look at the vast majority and how much healthier they are vs trying to pick out one or two examples that you decided it’s ok to attack and body shame.

pretty sure the disputes will come in shortly. 

Pretty sure you mean "woodwork" there. I"m not going to mention the other 7 or so errors I see in this post, because we all make typos!

Look, the mods here do a remarkable job, but they can't police every single thing said in this busy forum. There are very few rules, so if you see someone breaking one, let a mod know.

This forum is not focused on Remnant. Remnant is just one of many dangerous "churches" out there that we discuss. This particular thread is about Remnant. You're free to discuss your opinion, and others are free to discuss theirs. Any readers who find this later can feel free to read both and do further research on their own.

I personally feel that a "church" founded by a dietitian based on a weight loss program, who has become a multi-millionaire because of that program, is inherently potentially shady and deserves a deeper look. 

And honestly. Anyone, anywhere, who wears their hair like that is begging like crazy for attention. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm just saying people are going to look, and they're going to be curious. That's not something you normally see on a pastor. It's more like what you'd see on the singer in a goth band.

21 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

It would be difficult to pick which quote we would want to point out. I’m sure this response will have those who believe this and have posted about it to come out of the word works. 

If you see where something private was posted without consent, please feel free to report the posts and it will be taken care of. Otherwise, I suggest you stop going on about it. We don't take people's word for it here. We ask for sources and proof of claims.

The same goes for the bits you say were said. Cite your sources. 

15 hours ago, LovelyLuna said:

I have successfully lost a few pounds in the last few months. I have an underachieve thyroid and so it is really hard, but I am proud of going from 170’s to the mid 160’s.  I am 5’4’’ and weighed 110 lbs in collage.  I take thyroid medication or I would be easily 200 lbs+.  It has taken cutting out sugar and carbs, eating a lot of vegetables, and a lot of will power.  I am pretty much at the lowest I can while still being on heavy psych meds so I am content.  Not only wouldn’t I be welcome, but they would tell me to go off my meds.  So, fuck you, fuck your cult, and fuckity fuck Gwen. :bananna-demon:

Much love to anyone targeted by the fuck wads, :hug:

Excellent work @LovelyLuna! Your success is inspiring. Sincerest thanks to you for sharing! 

23 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

To presume you know what’s going on with an individual without knowing them, there medical history or any other thing that a professional might consider before making a diagnosis like anorexia. We are not claiming anything about any individual but it’s easy to go through Facebook profiles and look at the vast majority and how much healthier they are vs trying to pick out one or two examples that you decided it’s ok to attack and body shame.

I’m trying to see if I understand what you are saying here... you don’t want us to look at RF members and assume they are unhealthy based on a few being underweight but you DO want us to look around at RF members on FB and assume they are now healthier just based on their looks (weight loss). That’s confusing! 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived