IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 3: Predicted 9/11 After CNN

DaisyD

3 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Notice the cognitive distortion. Notice the total disregard or sypmathy for the abused. Notice how they are ignoring fact that a child has died at the hands of parents who followed Gwen Shamblins "teachings". 

Please provide a link to the teaching from Gwen Shamblin that led to a child’s death. Perhaps you and your detectives found something that the Franklin Police Department couldn’t find after searching through everything for over five years. Before somebody tries to go down the road of the Remnant deleting anything, there wasn’t a single sermon or talk missing and it’s all in chronological order. The only evidence against Gwen is that she believes they are innocent and supportted them. A few of you have identified as African American . If you ever find yourself falsely accused I’ll bet you wish you had somebody like Gwen in your corner willing to defend you regardless of how bad it makes her look and the attack and abuse she takes as a result of it. 

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Pianokeeper said:

I'm enjoying the repeated requests to "Come to Nashville for the truth," as if facts depended on one's proximity to Brentwood, Tennessee...

Ok, everybody, get your shoes on. We're going to Brentwood.

@InAllFairness 

Le sigh... I knew the heavy psych meds would be an issue in that post.  Not that anyone needs an explanation, but I would like to say why I allow myself to be ‘controlled’ by them.  Over 10 years ago I was in an accident and received a traumatic brain injury and a neck injury.  As a result I had to quit collage a semester from graduating with a Bachelors degree and move back in with my toxic parents.  

I developed severe PTSD, anxiety, depression and insomnia.  These things are bad enough but the real problem is when I do sleep I have night terrors with lucid dreams and sleep paralysis.  I am stuck in a nightmare awake, but I can not move.  This is a rare and terrifying side effect of my injury that I happily chose to take meds for.  I am on a list for a 24 thousand service dog and a very good out patient mental health program but both are not available to me at this time.

Tell me how Gwen can fix that?

Besides I would rather be controlled by a substance approved by the FDA, prescribed by a physician, cosigned by 3 other physicians, then one lady with a really bad hairdo. 

1 minute ago, InAllFairness said:

A few of you have identified as African American . If you ever find yourself falsely accused I’ll bet you wish you had somebody like Gwen in your corner willing to defend you regardless of how bad it makes her look and the attack and abuse she takes as a result of it. 

Excuse me, what?

4 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

A few of you have identified as African American . If you ever find yourself falsely accused I’ll bet you wish you had somebody like Gwen in your corner willing to defend you regardless of how bad it makes her look and the attack and abuse she takes as a result of it. 

What the actual fuck did I just read? :confusion-confused:

13 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

*snip* . You’re actually trying to claim that a group of people who follow, worship and are brainwashed by a woman is a  sexist group ? You’re the only male on here who is assuming that a woman can’t stand up for herself or defend herself when she is challenged or questioned. In today’s world that would be called sexist. To be clear we don’t buy into That way of thinking and despite the inaccuracies of your statements it is honorable that you are standing up for your wife.

To be clear, if you want NOT to make it clear you're not sexist, you explain why you're not sexist.  You don't say "but, but but, we have a WOMAN as our leader"
BEcause, FFS, Phyllis Schlafly is a woman with a ton of 'followers' of all genders and she's fucking sexist as hell.

So.  Please.  cite sources.  use explanations.  explain what you believe with words (preferably few words.  they can be long and complex words, but 8000 at a time is excessive).  But don't insult our intelligence by playing 'cards' like "well we have a female leader take that--see, not sexist at all".

@InAllFairness, why do you use we? Are there multiple people using that one account? If so, can you make it clear that not one person is using the user name. If you have been assigned to speak for RF, did Gwen tell you to come do this? 

I can't come to Nashville. You know that FJ folks have people from all over the world, don't you? If you won't answer some of the direct questions we ask, how can we know what is the truth? 

17 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

You’re actually trying to claim that a group of people who follow, worship and are brainwashed by a woman is a  sexist group ?

I'm not sure her group is sexist, but all one has to do is look at the women Trump supporters to see that women can be perfectly okay with blatant sexism 

7 minutes ago, LovelyLuna said:

@InAllFairness 

Le sigh... I knew the heavy psych meds would be an issue in that post.  Not that anyone needs an explanation, but I would like to say why I allow myself to be ‘controlled’ by them.  Over 10 years ago I was in an accident and received a traumatic brain injury and a neck injury.  As a result I had to quit collage a semester from graduating with a Bachelors degree and move back in with my toxic parents.  

I developed severe PTSD, anxiety, depression and insomnia.  These things are bad enough but the real problem is when I do sleep I have night terrors with lucid dreams and sleep paralysis.  I am stuck in a nightmare awake, but I can not move.  This is a rare and terrifying side effect of my injury that I happily chose to take meds for.  I am on a list for a 24 thousand service dog and a very good out patient mental health program but both are not available to me at this time.

Tell me how Gwen can fix that?

Besides I would rather be controlled by a substance approved by the FDA, prescribed by a physician, cosigned by 3 other physicians, then one lady with a really bad hairdo. 

You have jumped to the conclusion by believing everything you read that you’d be told not to take medication for those issues that have come from a Trumatic brain injury. Don’t believe everything you read. 

12 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

Let me temporarily break silence here...

So...you just went there. As an African American, I would like to kindly tell you that what you just said is underhandedly racist, and makes your claim even worse. I’ll keep it at that. You won’t understand and I highly doubt that you have the ability to do so. I sincerely ask you to reflect on the words you just type.

@SilverBeach I’ll leave you to it. 

16 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

Please provide a link to the teaching from Gwen Shamblin that led to a child’s death. Perhaps you and your detectives found something that the Franklin Police Department couldn’t find after searching through everything for over five years

Me and my detectives, you're funny. Nope. Like you, I'm just here to spout nonsense and make wild claims. I'm in bed with a bout of fibro today so keep posting so I have something to do. 

*dons sherlock hat and blows bubbles from fake pipe.

Just now, InAllFairness said:

You have jumped to the conclusion by believing everything you read that you’d be told not to take medication for those issues that have come from a Trumatic brain injury. Don’t believe everything you read. 

So it’s ok if I don’t believe a single thing you’ve written?

1 minute ago, InAllFairness said:

Then cite some actual sources and information on what it is your church DOES believe.

Also, you keep using "we". As I can tell you read our TOU, I'm going to remind you that sharing of accounts is against our rules. If there are more than one of you posting from this account, it needs to stop and those people need to get accounts of their own. 

11 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

Please provide a link to the teaching from Gwen Shamblin that led to a child’s death. Perhaps you and your detectives found something that the Franklin Police Department couldn’t find after searching through everything for over five years. Before somebody tries to go down the road of the Remnant deleting anything, there wasn’t a single sermon or talk missing and it’s all in chronological order. The only evidence against Gwen is that she believes they are innocent and supportted them. A few of you have identified as African American . If you ever find yourself falsely accused I’ll bet you wish you had somebody like Gwen in your corner willing to defend you regardless of how bad it makes her look and the attack and abuse she takes as a result of it. 

WTF?!

Keep going though. It’s making your cult sound so same and logical.

History, folks. You’re seeing it here. Since it’s quoted, these words will haunt this cult forever.

Way to go, InAllFairness. 

Can someone answer if Gwen is anti-Trump since she apparently stands up for minorities no matter how bad it would make her look? Does she preach about white privilege in her church?

3 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

Can I give you a nickles worth of free advice?  worth EXACTLY what you paid for it?

I suggest  you hold up on trying to deal w/ one individual's health issues, (because from my seat, it looks like you poking and picking at people of our forum), and instead tell us (preferably someplace we can read--because IME, legitimate organizations make their major beliefs public--so creeds and purposes posted on websites, etc) what the stance on a subject IS instead of just saying 'you're all wrong in believing x" when 1-you have no idea what we/I believe and 2-you're just making this about your word on what it is, as opposed to showing us what the ACTUAL teachings are.

So saying "of course we're not sexist" is not the same as saying "here's our teaching on gender equality".  Saying "of course we're not against modern medicine (except for your ADHD meds)" is not the same as saying "here's our teaching on gender equality.

YOu're busy saying "hey, we can't be sexist, we have a woman as a leader" and "hey, we can't be anti medicine, our leader was raised by doctors" and those are ABSOLUTELY baseless statements--I know plentyof folks raised around medicine who are idiots when it comes to vaccines and I know plenty of sexist women.

Cite your sources.  Use good links.  State what the TEACHINGS are, not what you think WE think the teachings are.  State what the beliefs are, not hedging about it.
Because all this hedging makes me trust you about as far as I can throw you.  And I'm under doc's orders not to lift more than 10 lb, so, you know how far I can throw you?  yeah.

6 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

*dons sherlock hat and blow bubbles from fake pipe.*

Sidenote: I remember as a kid, we used to have fake pipes that blew bubbles. I remember blowing the bubble gum kind! I loved them so much! 

7 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

I’m not Sir, you said it yourself: 

Those are the facts regardless of what is said on this forum. Lovelyluna,  if heavy psych meds is what is keeping you somewhat under control, if this is what you call control, please keep taking them. 

I never said I was controlled by them, or that I considered stoping my meds, you did.  

I didn’t want to come off uncouth in my last post so I didn’t swear at you, but I just gotta say, Fuck you!

5 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

@InAllFairness, why do you use we? Are there multiple people using that one account? If so, can you make it clear that not one person is using the user name. 

I can't come to Nashville. You know that FJ folks have people from all over the world, don't you? If you won't answer some of the direct questions we ask, how can we know what is the truth? 

I'm not sure her group is sexist, but all one has to do is look at the women Trump supporters to see that women can be perfectly okay with blatant sexism 

We stated in one of our first couple of posts that this is a group responding. 

No need to address any level of body shaming, including hair. 

Not really inviting ang FJ members to church. Only posting for the sake of people like RFhmmm who researched all these sites after visiting and during the process of checking Remnant out. Someone sincerely trying to find the truth out with an open mind. He had the benefit of visiting first so knew that what these sites and forums were saying didn’t add up. Not sensing any open minds. Just people who spend to much of their life in front of a computer screen looking for gossip. 

Just now, InAllFairness said:

We stated in one of our first couple of posts that this is a group responding. 

Then it stops. One person per account. Period.

Nice call @RFSurvivor_2 I too have full confidence in  @SilverBeach 's reply.

4 minutes ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

would like to kindly tell you that what you just said is underhandedly racist. I’ll keep it at that. @SilverBeach I’ll leave you to it. 

Because I haven't posted it in a few pages.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/iyf/advice/faithqa/what-is-cult.html

http://www.spiritwatch.org/remnantwatch.htm

http://www.spiritwatch.org/RFtest1.htm

https://culteducation.com/group/1224-weigh-down.html

Finally, I know from previous posts this user is busy, but @Pathologic Antagonist hope you are on FJ.

8 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

No need to address any level of body shaming, including hair. 

Hair is included in body shaming? :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

Holy shit. @RFsurvivor and RFsurvivor2. If I am not mistaken you all had not mentioned your race before now? And - why the fuck would you need to.

That was one of the most vile things I’ve ever seen. How the hell is that relevant to anything that’s happening?

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived