IGNORED

Mr and Mrs Jill Duggar 58: The D’Wreckoning

samurai_sarah

Jill is shilling bags on Instagram. The picture shows a lady's KNEES AND CALVES. I am defrauded. 

They're also pretty expensive bags... so much for "buy used, save the difference" huh? 

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Nah, hysterectomies are pretty damn risky, and unless you've got some serious shit going on medically (you're going to bleed to death like right fucking now, you have severe intractable endometriosis, you have cancer) or you've really, really committed to it (i.e. transgender), it's not a surgery you necessarily want to have. It's removing an organ, after all, and if you didn't expect or want it to come out (or you want it out because it's the only way to stay alive or not be in constant pain), that really, really sucks. 

I'm glad I didn't read this before my hysterectomy! I would have been terrified!! (although I agree that they are risky) I had to have one because I was bleeding to death so I didn't have much time to be scared as it was Option A:  bleed to death or Option B: have a hysterectomy NOW! I will say it was a wonderful experience, it really was! I know it's major surgery but I had an amazing surgeon & the staff at the hospital was amazing & thankfully I was young enough & in good health (with the exception of the hemorrhaging) I was cut open from my belly button all the way down but I was up going on "walks" that same night & was only in the hospital for 4 days.....so honestly, no complaints at all!! 

2 minutes ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

Jill is shilling bags on Instagram. The picture shows a lady's KNEES AND CALVES. I am defrauded. 

They're also pretty expensive bags... so much for "buy used, save the difference" huh? 

This actually looks more like she’s been hacked. The Duggar family Instagram account was also recently hacked.

2 hours ago, Edhelfin said:

She will not embrace birth control or common sense, for that matter. What if it is fertility ending, at this point? She has two kids already. The wellbeing of kids matter more than Jill wanting to outbreed heathens.

The uterus isn’t just for baby making. A hysterectomy can mess up a woman’s hormones and reduce sexual satisfaction.   There’s also a higher risk of osteoporosis and heart disease. Not to mention the complications that can come from any surgery and the long recovery time. It’s not really something to wish on anybody. Let’s hope instead that they both pull their heads out of their asses, become productive members of society, and raise healthy children, as unlikely as that is at this point in time.

Israel standing at attention reciting memorized Bible verses. He can't read at that level yet so I can imagine OfJill screaming at him until he got it.

Then we have his new disgusting hate crap.  This ugly piece of shit is a walking hate crime.  Send him to jail.

#find the REAL Jesus

1 hour ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

If she hasn’t been hacked girl better add “#ad” Or she can get in trouble

43 minutes ago, ShesCrafty said:

The uterus isn’t just for baby making. A hysterectomy can mess up a woman’s hormones and reduce sexual satisfaction.   There’s also a higher risk of osteoporosis and heart disease. Not to mention the complications that can come from any surgery and the long recovery time. It’s not really something to wish on anybody. Let’s hope instead that they both pull their heads out of their asses, become productive members of society, and raise healthy children, as unlikely as that is at this point in time.

I’m not trying to downplay how tough a hysterectomy can be, but Derdick seems like one of those guys who would declare, “the female orgasm is a myth!!” in a MRA group.

Oh wow, if you need a laugh today then go read the comments on Mr Jill Duggar's "I voted" instagram post. Below are some choice selections,"too bad we can't vote to shut your hateful pie hole" is my favourite. 

Also his face looks even more off/crooked than before. Care to weigh in, dental professionals? 

IMG_20180523_003720.png

IMG_20180523_003627.png

IMG_20180523_003435.png

IMG_20180523_003213.png

12 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I’m not trying to downplay how tough a hysterectomy can be, but Derdick seems like one of those guys who would declare, “the female orgasm is a myth!!” in a MRA group.

So true. Jill probably thinks orgasm means some type of Japanese paper folding. 

This video actually makes me sick. That kid has NO IDEA WHAT A SINGLE WORD OF THAT MEANT. Not. One. Word.

www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=z6DRDUfujBg

41 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Israel standing at attention reciting memorized Bible verses. He can't read at that level yet so I can imagine OfJill screaming at him until he got it.

Yes, sadly I see Izzy being trained like Paul Waller, David and Priscilla's oldest. There have been videos of him performing in church on the two most recent Waller threads. It reminds me of an emergent language speaker, repeating syllables with little to no understanding of content. I'm sure both of these boys  have been drilled to parrot the verses (and songs, in Paul's case).

Ha, my parents had me memorize a lot of Bible verses too. I could recite Psalms 23 and 91 when I was 2. I understood some of it, but not all. With the line "surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life" I imagined two girls named Shirley Goodness and Mercy following me everywhere.

I actually still like to memorize things as a mental exercise. My latest thing is memorizing all the world leaders. It's a list that keeps changing pretty often too. (Did you know that San Marino has two Captains Regent at a time and they serve for six months? That means that in one calendar year there are six different people who serve as one of the leaders of the country.) I like to recite it along with the world capitals while I'm falling asleep.

That was way too long and difficult for Izzy 's age. If it must be a bible verse, choose one that he can at least pronounce. Oh, and I'm getting ads for the Tuttle twins on my FB. GRR.

3 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Crap? 

he who shall not be named...perhaps JB is paying off Offjill the only way he can 

OfJill reminds me of the class bully who constantly pulls some crap while the teacher's isn't looking, repeatedly denies it, then brags to his bully friends.

I think his looks reflect his personality and the odds of him succeeding at anything within the religious/political realm are slim to none.  He can claim that things are happening as he intended all he wants and see who believes him.  I doubt he'll get any sort of following aside from loser assholes with hate to spew and time on their hands to spew it.

46 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

OfJill reminds me of the class bully who constantly pulls some crap while the teacher's isn't looking, repeatedly denies it, then brags to his bully friends.

I think his looks reflect his personality and the odds of him succeeding at anything within the religious/political realm are slim to none.  He can claim that things are happening as he intended all he wants and see who believes him.  I doubt he'll get any sort of following aside from loser assholes with hate to spew and time on their hands to spew it.

The few people that comment on his Twitter seem to hate him. Aside from a few diehard Duggar fans, he’s not getting any support. 

6 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Nah, hysterectomies are pretty damn risky, and unless you've got some serious shit going on medically (you're going to bleed to death like right fucking now, you have severe intractable endometriosis, you have cancer)

Or, if you are really miserable during your periods to the point that it makes you a non-member of society... not life threatening, just personally life-altering....

Turns out I had adenomyosis....  really no way to detect it, but the pathologist confirmed my diagnosis.... only treatment for it is a hys.

I had a transvaginal hysterectomy. No incisions at all. Overnight in the hospital and I was just fine. 

6 hours ago, mollysmom said:

I'm glad I didn't read this before my hysterectomy! I would have been terrified!! (although I agree that they are risky) I had to have one because I was bleeding to death so I didn't have much time to be scared as it was Option A:  bleed to death or Option B: have a hysterectomy NOW! I will say it was a wonderful experience, it really was! I know it's major surgery but I had an amazing surgeon & the staff at the hospital was amazing & thankfully I was young enough & in good health (with the exception of the hemorrhaging) I was cut open from my belly button all the way down but I was up going on "walks" that same night & was only in the hospital for 4 days.....so honestly, no complaints at all!! 

What I suppose I mean is, hysterectomies are not a fun-time thing, and hoping someone gets one is just kinda fucked. It's a major surgery you usually undergo because something is very wrong. Hoping that someone gets proper medical care and has the experience you had while having one if they need to have one is one thing, but saying that you hope Jill has a hysterectomy, to me, is hoping that she has a major medical problem that would require its removal. I do not hope Jill nearly bleeds to death, or has cancer, or has endometriosis, or horrific periods that essentially disable her. 

5 hours ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

This video actually makes me sick. That kid has NO IDEA WHAT A SINGLE WORD OF THAT MEANT. Not. One. Word.

www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=z6DRDUfujBg

I like how he exclaims that he needs a drink right at the beginning of the video. Poor Izzy. I wonder if he realizes that he's not the only one driven to drink by his family's antics.

This exercise is pointless and ridiculous. How about teaching the kid some basic reading before starting on bible memorization? Further proof that being a parrot is more valued than being able to learn/comprehend by these people. So sad.

I'm having a hard time being outraged by this. I think there can be some mental benefits to memorization and it is somewhat of a skill so I don't see what it would hurt to have a kid memorize things and start practicing that skill early. Bible verses aren't particularly useful, no (at least IMO--obviously they would feel differently!), but I doubt it's taking the place of anything more important either, especially at his age.

I actually kind of think memorization is undervalued these days. It's definitely true that comprehension is far more important than rote memory, but sometimes you do just need to memorize things if you want to learn. It's not just one or the other.

No, I certainly do not wish any health problems associated with hysterectomy on Jill. 

But I do not believe that they will go the healthy birth control route. It is not 'being cynical', it is 'not being naively optimistic'. My comment is based on plenty of observation. I also do not see Mr Jill Duggar giving two figs about Jill's Big O and Jill does not seem like the type to... self-satisfy. Didn't she get married because she was 'having sinful urges' or something? She sees the guy and babymaking as the only answer to these urges.

14 hours ago, Edhelfin said:

She will not embrace birth control or common sense, for that matter. What if it is fertility ending, at this point? She has two kids already. The wellbeing of kids matter more than Jill wanting to outbreed heathens.

This is a surgery that I have had to contemplate for several years due to pelvic pain and endometriosis. I hope you're aware that it causes lifelong health problems, including an increased risk of death, especially for younger women who have the procedure. Just one tidbit to consider: "The study found that women younger than 35 had a 4.6-fold higher risk of congestive heart failure and a 2.5-fold greater risk of coronary artery disease, or a buildup of plaque in the arteries". So wishing a hysterectomy on her is wishing an increased risk of congestive heart failure. Since I hope that's not what you intended to say, I'll give you the benefit the doubt. Just please don't discuss hysterectomies lightly again.

"But if the Lord brings about something totally new, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them, with everything that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the realm of the dead, then you will know that these men have treated the Lord with contempt."

If the Bible Is Correct, This White House Sinkhole Means End Times

5 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

What I suppose I mean is, hysterectomies are not a fun-time thing, and hoping someone gets one is just kinda fucked. It's a major surgery you usually undergo because something is very wrong. Hoping that someone gets proper medical care and has the experience you had while having one if they need to have one is one thing, but saying that you hope Jill has a hysterectomy, to me, is hoping that she has a major medical problem that would require its removal. I do not hope Jill nearly bleeds to death, or has cancer, or has endometriosis, or horrific periods that essentially disable her. 

Not to mention wishing that someone would be sterilized against their will because you disagree with their belief system or how they raise their kids steps very close to a line I personally would like to stay very far from. 

5 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Oh yeah! Definitely! I knew what you were saying! I just meant....it doesn't take much to scare me so I'm glad I didn't read that (or ANYTHING about hysterectomies) before my surgery! Yeah, they're definitely nothing to take lightly!

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived