IGNORED

Mr and Mrs Jill Duggar 58: The D’Wreckoning

samurai_sarah

I don't know how to embed tweets properly so i copied pasted this. But oh goodness 

I wanna go find proof for him :) 

Not Derrick

Did Jill hack Derick's account? Here is a song if you have another kid "Take Me to the Hospital"

Derrick

We always go to the hospital for our births.

Not Derrick

As a last resort... The "midwife" hasn't a clue about birthing babies hence the two failed home births your go funds me accounts we set up to pay off.

Derrick

No, it was the plan all along.

Not Derrick

The plan all along was to go to the hospital? Or the plan was to go to the hospital if the home birth attempt went awry? I'm glad your wife and your children ended up safe and healthy either way.

Derrick

Our plan all along was to go to the hospital

Not Derrick

Unfortunately for you you are not Donald Trump and don’t have a bunch of Republicans willing to defend everything you say without evidence. Why even lie about something like this? It doesn’t make any sense we have video proof that homebirth was the plan

Derrick

You have zero proof that we had 2 failed home births.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also think with Israel, her "70 hr labor" was a clear exaggeration, like from the first contraction that isn't even real labor, you know... Just to make it sound like she was in labor for SOOOOO long. 

So, for example, with my son, my active labor started with my water breaking like Niagra Falls, and contractions started going pretty good within an hour of that, so, I'd say that is when my labor really started. BUT looking back, I could see that all the (what I believed) were Braxton Hicks were actually contractions, but nothing I thought of as labor, I was running my daughter to swim lessons, shopping at Target, etc all during that time (BH contrax) So, in Jill's eyes, my labor was 24 hrs, but personally, since major active labor started at 10 pm, and he was born at 10 am.... I call it 12 hrs of labor. Anything else to me is just blowing it out of proportion for attentino.

28 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

At a hospital it's 24h of labour max.

At least where I'm from. (western 1st world country). But i can't imagine it's that different in the US. ( Didn't they say she was in labour for 70 hours - no hospital would allow 3-day-labour, much too risky.)

Or 10 hours after previous c section in my experience 

REALLY, Derick?

https://www.eonline.com/de/news/592524/jill-duggar-planning-a-natural-home-birth-with-derick-dillard-as-labor-coach-watch-now

Jill said the couple plans to "have a midwife at home" when she's ready to deliver, "and Derick will be my coach, as I like to say, so [he'll be] helping me through the process."

And then there's the part where she actually TRIED TO DELIVER AT HOME ON CAMERA AND FILMING CAPTURED HER NEED FOR AN EMERGENCY HOSPITAL TRANSFER:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jill-duggars-emergency-c-section-documented-on-19-kids-and-counting-201565/

Jill Duggar gave birth to her son, Israel David Dillard, on a special episode of 19 Kids and Counting, and her delivery didn't exactly go as planned. The 23-year-old student midwife hoped for a home birth, but ended up having an emergency C-section after more than 70 hours of labor. Get all the details of her dramatic delivery below.

Hey look, MORE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF AN ATTEMPTED HOMEBIRTH:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1181185/Jill-Duggar-realises-home-birth-not-best-option.html

I'm not even trying here.  I just did a Google search for "Jill Duggar home birth first child".  But even in the .5 seconds that took, I was able to gather plenty of evidence that Mr. JDug is a LYING LIAR WHO LIES.  Either they were lying before, or they are lying now.

Oh man, if only they hadn't done such an annoying media blitz with Izzy.  Maybe then this wouldn't be so easy.  (I hated that blitz, so I'm rather happy it's coming back to bite them.)

All Men Are Liars by Nick Lowe 

2 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

REALLY, Derick?

https://www.eonline.com/de/news/592524/jill-duggar-planning-a-natural-home-birth-with-derick-dillard-as-labor-coach-watch-now

And then there's the part where she actually TRIED TO DELIVER AT HOME ON CAMERA AND FILMING CAPTURED HER NEED FOR AN EMERGENCY HOSPITAL TRANSFER:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jill-duggars-emergency-c-section-documented-on-19-kids-and-counting-201565/

Hey look, MORE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF AN ATTEMPTED HOMEBIRTH:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1181185/Jill-Duggar-realises-home-birth-not-best-option.html

I'm not even trying here.  I just did a Google search for "Jill Duggar home birth first child".  But even in the .5 seconds that took, I was able to gather plenty of evidence that Mr. JDug is a LYING LIAR WHO LIES.  Either they were lying before, or they are lying now.

Oh man, if only they hadn't done such an annoying media blitz with Izzy.  Maybe then this wouldn't be so easy.  (I hated that blitz, so I'm rather happy it's coming back to bite them.)

Please tell me someone on twitter is going to put these out there and see how he reacts ... please....

I'm dying laughing over here at these newest tweets y'all... 

At least with the TLC "firing" there was some ehhhh maybe theres some truth to it about them. We don't quite know the contracts. 

But with this? Either they lied back then or are lying now. 

Either way they are liars. 

I will say, in response to Derricks "you have zero proof we have had two failed home births." Yeah, he's right. We only have proof of one failed home birth. Did Jill say anything regarding giving birth to Samuel?

Just now, justoneoftwo said:

Please tell me someone on twitter is going to put these out there and see how he reacts ... please....

I hope someone does!!!  I don't have a twitter, and I don't have time to twit-fight with a moron today, but I thought I would grab some receipts and post them here in the hopes that someone can shove them in his face!

I REALLY hated the massive media blitz they did with Izzy.  I don't really know why, but looking back I think it was a foreshadowing of things to come and a glimpse into both Derick and Jill's true character...and while I couldn't identify why then, it always left a horrible taste in my mouth.  And it just so happens that people tend to remember behavior that drives them up a wall, so I KNEW these articles were out there.  

Pride goeth before a fall, and the Jill Duggar family was never smugger than during that pregnancy.  Sucks to suck.  Maybe if you had been a bit more humble, receipt grabbing wouldn't be so easy, and us hatters wouldn't have time for it.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, all we have is a screenshot of Dwreck standing over a baby Sam hooked up to a lot of interventions saying Jill labored for 40 hours, but the comment was VERY quickly scrubbed from the post and now we know Sam spent 2 weeks in the NICU and TLC wouldn't help pay. But based on Izzy's, Spud's, and Gideon's births it's not a far stretch.

Here are the tweets from @OldFadedStar‘s post, in case anyone wants the links to see further comments, etc. (And a bonus one because it made me smile)

Spoiler

Derick apparently ranted about TLC and trans people again today then promptly deleted the tweet. Not sure if anybody else spotted that. 

Someone tweeted a People article about the emergency c-section where Mr. Jill clearly says they planned for a home birth.  But that article says Jill's birth plan contained a contingency for a c-section.  I will bet you anything he'll say "see, that shows we always planned to go to the hospital."

Relevant quote from the article:

"As a student midwife, Jill had put together an extensive birth plan in her preparation for having her child at home. When things didn’t work out that way, she says her doctor told her that her birth plan – which included contingencies for Pitocin (a hormone to stimulate contractions, which she was given at the hospital before she gave birth) and a Caesarean section (also in her birth plan) – was one of the most extensive he’d ever seen."

http://people.com/tv/jill-duggar-dillard-i-was-scared-praying-during-70-hour-labor/

Derick's lack of rational thought lately makes me think he's having some sort of mental/emotional break. He's about the right age for that. I hope the family is okay.

25 minutes ago, Frumper said:

Someone tweeted a People article about the emergency c-section where Mr. Jill clearly says they planned for a home birth.  But that article says Jill's birth plan contained a contingency for a c-section.  I will bet you anything he'll say "see, that shows we always planned to go to the hospital."

Relevant quote from the article:

"As a student midwife, Jill had put together an extensive birth plan in her preparation for having her child at home. When things didn’t work out that way, she says her doctor told her that her birth plan – which included contingencies for Pitocin (a hormone to stimulate contractions, which she was given at the hospital before she gave birth) and a Caesarean section (also in her birth plan) – was one of the most extensive he’d ever seen."

http://people.com/tv/jill-duggar-dillard-i-was-scared-praying-during-70-hour-labor/

Please tell us what he said to that!

1 hour ago, justpassingby said:

Derick apparently ranted about TLC and trans people again today then promptly deleted the tweet. Not sure if anybody else spotted that. 

Oh I wonder what he said? Did anyone catch it? 

I think this is one of Derick's 'technically true' snow jobs. Yes, it's technically true we don't have proof that they had two failed home births--we know about Izzy, straight from the OfWrecks' mouths on national television. Most of what we know about Samuel, though, is supposition--we have a pretty good idea that he was in the NICU for an extended amount of time and that something did not go well, but things can not go well at a birth that takes place entirely at a hospital, too. 

That said, it just makes him look like a gaslighting jerk when he plays games like this. Any halfway normal person who wanted to to make an issue out of that tweet would say something along the lines of "You don't know what our plans were when we had Samuel" and address the part of the statement that isn't easily disproved with a two-second Google search. 

1 hour ago, Georgiana said:

I see him more as a future Bro Gary Hawkins myself, but a girl can dream.

But OfJill would say pink weens are for girls!! He would demand Jill dye it blue. Then she’s put in blue food dye and wonder why it turns purple.

With all the obvious lying and gaslighting he's doing on Twitter, maybe Ofjill can get a real grown-up job as Donald Trump's new press secretary! 

11 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I think this is one of Derick's 'technically true' snow jobs. Yes, it's technically true we don't have proof that they had two failed home births--we know about Izzy, straight from the OfWrecks' mouths on national television. Most of what we know about Samuel, though, is supposition--we have a pretty good idea that he was in the NICU for an extended amount of time and that something did not go well, but things can not go well at a birth that takes place entirely at a hospital, too. 

That said, it just makes him look like a gaslighting jerk when he plays games like this. Any halfway normal person who wanted to to make an issue out of that tweet would say something along the lines of "You don't know what our plans were when we had Samuel" and address the part of the statement that isn't easily disproved with a two-second Google search. 

Exactly.  It's very, very possible that they planned to have Sam in the hospital.  

But Derick is clearly trying to be tricky.  And it's becoming incredibly obvious that Derick thinks he is MUCH more intelligent than he is because his efforts at being subtly evasive are glaringly obvious.  It's like that time I told my friend that my Gengar could beat his Alakazam (Gengar, a ghost type, is weak against Alakazam, a psychic type), and then used my Pigeot (flying type, strong against psychic) in the ensuing duel because I had named it Gengar.  See what I did there?!?  HAHAHAHA, good trick! And it was indeed a pretty slick move...for a 9 year old.  

But from a grown man, it's just pathetic.  I honestly think that Derick spends so much time around people who have been trained not to practice critical thinking that he honestly believes what he is doing is slick and tricky.  It's not.  It's obvious and sad.  But I think that it's enough to fool mentally and educationally stunted people like the IBLP/ATI crowd, which I think gives Derick a distorted view of how transparent this is to a wider audience.  

Spoiler

Two tweets under the spoiler that show people challenging Derick with examples, but there is no response to either of them yet. 

As a bonus, someone tweeted some playlist suggestions:

I suggest 'American Idiot,' myself. :boom:

Didn't a lot of people mention that most US hospitals wouldn't allow you to attempt a natural birth after you've already had a c-section?

And having multiple c-section would really limit the number of kids you'd be able to have. (Around here, the recommended limit is 3.) And this is why they wanted a semi-legal homebirth (without a proper midwife)?

If they were planning on a hospital birth with Sam, where were they contracted to give birth? With what insurance? Based on his bitching about bills, clearly self pay wasn't part of DD's fiscal plan. Who was providing Jill's prenatal care? What about all those vital months she was away in CentralA? Such bullshit. What was DD's plan? What is his plan now? He's just a blatant liar. 

Anyone watch the Good Doctor (surgeon with autism) last season? "I was not late, the bus was late." This is Mr Jill's reasoning and logic level.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived