IGNORED

Lori Alexander 45: Sensoring and Sensibility

1 hour ago, Joyce said:

Lori teaches men and does not submit to Ken, which is contrary to the Bible verses that she teaches. What's her excuse?

I'm sure when the genders are reversed, and a wife is abusing the husband, or maybe just not submitting to him, Lori will happily use the Old Testament verse allowing divorce.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give [it] in her hand, and send her out of his house. " -Deuteronomy 24:1

Lori says that she doesn’t directly teach men but she’s not going to stop them from following her or commenting. 

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5af545d4142bb_nodivorceevenforDV.jpg.215235c7b5756ca6dcf7b3dc7101bded.jpg

5af545dd81b29_nodivorceevenforDV2.jpg.91047b01095d9932c3c9f3d2ff14bfff.jpg

I just cannot even believe that this woman is asking about this!  And Lori's reply?  Seriously, Lori is a danger to these women who, sadly,  see her as an "expert".  She is NOT.   One day someone is going to get killed because of horrible, awful "advice" ... 'the blind leading the blind'.  If a man beats you ... you sure as Hell should leave as fast as you can!   

But it is fine if a an  "unbeliever"  leaves you, then it is fine.   Uh right????? wtf?

5af545e564dd6_loriscurtreply.jpg.2d26d30d52161bfc3047f4dd0678e379.jpg

Nasty, nasty reply to this woman's question.  Checked the woman's profile briefly on Facebook ... she has seven kids and counting ... and English is not even her first language.  Lori, you are just a bitch and a stupid one at that.  

11 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

It looks like the woman sharing her abuse was deleted. How very godly, not even an offer of prayer or comfort. 

Lori shouldn't be dying her hair because the Bible says "gray hair is a crown of splendor". Does Lori not agree with the Bible? Is she being a wicked feminist for falling for vanity? Why is she wasting money on extras like this? Is she trying to look like a younger woman? Why? She is an older woman, she should submit to her calling to be one, not fight against it. 

I don't think Lori realizes that to continue to stay with abusers does not equal love. Rather it terrorizes your children, leaving them scarred and afraid of relationships. It inflicts pain on family members who feel helpless as they watch you get hurt. They hurt because love does not delight in evil. To love sometimes means to leave because you love your children and family enough to endure the divorce and consequences of breaking free. 

I just want to say that I think you will make a very good counselor? therapist?  Whatever title it is :)

9 hours ago, Koala said:

Did someone post about Zsu being questioned about Lori?  Can't remember, but on the off chance we haven't covered it:

f.PNG.89c89e4974a897201292d8ae5a63be73.PNG

:pb_lol:  Oh, how I'd love for Ken to go over and try to mansplain things to Zsu.  He thinks he had it bad here...

(I say Ken, because we all know that Lori doesn't engage in conversations that she doesn't have 100% control over.  Can't have anyone "trapping" her with their stories of abuse, or "slandering" her by quoting the lies she's told.)

Lori requires a verse when it's convenient for her.  Other times?  Well, I'll just let Lori say it herself:

Lori Alexander:

Yes, Zsu has an hour-long video calling Michael Pearl a creepy narcissistic child abuser. If I wasn't banned from the blog, FB, and chatroom I would love to call it to Lori's attention.

8 hours ago, Joyce said:

Lori teaches men and does not submit to Ken,

I am diggin the rhyme! 

In other news, what the hell is up with the throwback post. 3 postings a day now. It seems she is trying to get more followers. FB has indeed changed how you get followers. I read somewhere you basically have to pay now to get anyone to see your post that isn't already following. Her followers were steadily climbling and now it has held steady at 36K or so for awhile. 

According to Alyssa's IG, today is Ken's birthday. 

Interestingly, Lori did not post a tribute to her husband, as many bloggers do. 

24 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

According to Alyssa's IG, today is Ken's birthday. 

Interestingly, Lori did not post a tribute to her husband, as many bloggers do. 

What IG name Alyssa has?

39 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

What IG name Alyssa has?

Search for her by name.

Spoiler

her last name is Hustedt. I Know spoiler doesn't prevent everyone from seeing it but it makes me feel better :D

I don't want to give her link on here and have someone realize the hits are from FJ (after the Naugler kerfuffle this week).

Ken does respond to Alyssa's IG post, I didn't realize he had an IG account.

Alyssa is beautiful! (and in top shape:pb_eek::clap:)

As for the whole dressing modest like in the good old times...

Screenshot_2018-05-11-17-01-25.png

Alyssa is incredibly beautiful. Her hair is like, majestic LOL. I can't figure out what or how she does it, but it's always flawless. 

DAMN, Alyssa!  

Not just her physical beauty, but she radiates a warmth and kindness and understanding of others in what she writes that her mother utterly lacks, amd she's very encouraging.  Well done on rising above the nonsense and hate her parents spew.  

Gonna drag myself off the couch and attempt some simple yoga after looking at that.

I thought her tribute to her dad was very telling.

Happy 60th Birthday to the man who taught me everything I know about loving Jesus, loving people and living well. Dad, you are the most generous person I know and I’m thankful to be on the receiving end of your love and grace. Cheers to many more years of Le Papagayo happy hours, fish dinners and Door County sunsets with you. I am SO grateful to be your daughter

It's kind of like she's saying that everything she knows about loving Jesus and people came...NOT from Lori.

She also mentions happy hour, which doesn't really fit into Lori's "zero alcohol world".

I will say this- it's a sweet birthday tribute, and I think Ken's response was very nice as well:

Love you so much Alyssa Marie! My first born so full of life and adventure. Thanks for being my wonderful daughter!

I am going to go out on a limb here, and say that it seems like Ken was the go-to parent.  I am not sure what would have happened to those kids if Lori had married someone more like herself.

I see that Lori is noticeably absent from the post...she's everywhere else on the Internet, but a birthday message for her husband?  Pass.  She has to get the message out about women "stealing" men's spots in med. school. :roll:

Oh actually your survival rates if treated by a women doctor are much better.:giggle:

Isn't that our traditional role? Caring for people while the manly males leave the cave to hunt for food?

The whole going from really liking her wine to total abstinence is odd, maybe she had an alcohol problem.:coke:

She wouldn't be the first to claim she is "sick" and has to stay in bed all day, while hungover.

Alcoholism can cause stomach troubles too, just like her parasites...:bug:

A pissed off liver, secondary kidney problems, acute pancreatitis (would explain the 'no sugar' too) can all be caused by alcohol abuse.

That's what I, (a girly heathen) learned in medschool.:dramallama-nanner:

25 minutes ago, Koala said:

She has to get the message out about women "stealing" men's spots in med. school. :roll:

Lori can just go fuck herself on that one.  She knows nothing about med school, except it teaches doctors to ignore the bullshit woo she loves so much.  

13 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Lori can just go fuck herself on that one.  She knows nothing about med school, except it teaches doctors to ignore the bullshit woo she loves so much.  

Today's post was deleted. 

1 minute ago, EowynW said:

Today's post was deleted. 

Good. Lori never should have opened her big mouth on that subject to start with. 

Some weeks after my White Coat Ceremony, I went out for drinks with a school friend.:coke:

She stayed in the village we grew up in, got married, built a house next to her parent's and had to kids within a year (!).

Oh lord does she resent her husband (he is a cheating asshole) but her mum pressured her into having kids early, just like she did.

While she told me about her day-to-day life, I couldn't stop thinking:

" Thank you for every shit lecture I had to attend, thank you for every night spent cramming for an exam".:dramallama-nanner:

I'm so glad I chose a different path in life!:flyingspaghetti:

I am actually able to look forward to my future while the people who chose to quit their education after highschool are mostly stuck and are slowly getting frustrated.

(Some classmates applied for college after working for a couple of years and turned their lifes around. Though to do, but most made it.):tw_glasses:

2 minutes ago, jerkit said:

Where did the med school post go? I don't see it on FB or the blog. 

Did any of you lovely ladies grab a screenshot?

Holy shit.  Wonder who intervened.  We all know that Lori didn't have the sense to take it down on her own.

It's gone on FB too.

5 hours ago, Curious said:

I just want to say that I think you will make a very good counselor? therapist?  Whatever title it is :)

Wow! Thank you, that was very kind! That made my day :) .

I suppose counselor would be the proper title because of what my degree says. Although. I've seen mental health therapist used as well so both work I guess? Haha I'll figure it out by the time I get my doctorate, if I decide I want more schooling. 

I follow Alyssa and she always seems so full of life and kindness. And as someone noted her hair is out of this world amazing. I pray she isn't continuously burdened by Lori's lectures. 

Also with Lori's latest post on modesty my first thought is "Dang Ken, what did you do now?" 

BTW we practiced crush intubations yesterday.

Lots of innuendo about needing heaps of lube before going in :my_biggrin:

(but we need 2 minutes max:my_blush:)

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived