IGNORED

Lori Alexander 43: Pepper and Darkness

@LizaHer chatroom is a private facebook group of 700 or so of her closest followers. We see crazy out in public but I believe it is in the chatroom where the crazy really flies. There is a six page application process to get into her chatroom. It asks for a lot of private info like where you go to church. There is even I believe a true or false quiz to get in. Her moderators will even carefully go through your fb profile and check out your friends to make sure they all look Christian enough. I know one woman who got booted from there because her friends were marked private and because the moderator couldn't see her friends she was deemed suspicious and kicked out. 

To everyone,  just an update that the huge project I am working on of capturing all the screenshots that correspond with Rachelle's accusations is almost complete. Just a few finishing touches and I am hoping to have it posted this week. Its 28 pages currently and I am going to make it a PDF and post a link to my google drive for viewing. 

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

@LizaHer chatroom is a private facebook group of 700 or so of her closest followers. We see crazy out in public but I believe it is in the chatroom where the crazy really flies. There is a six page application process to get into her chatroom. It asks for a lot of private info like where you go to church. There is even I believe a true or false quiz to get in. Her moderators will even carefully go through your fb profile and check out your friends to make sure they all look Christian enough. I know one woman who got booted from there because her friends were marked private and because the moderator couldn't see her friends she was deemed suspicious and kicked out. 

To everyone,  just an update that the huge project I am working on of capturing all the screenshots that correspond with Rachelle's accusations is almost complete. Just a few finishing touches and I am hoping to have it posted this week. Its 28 pages currently and I am going to make it a PDF and post a link to my google drive for viewing. 

Do you know if she/the moderators look at your church's website? Are there requirements about which church you should attend?

Also, are you going to to send the screenshots directly to Ken?

Here is the application

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScBRwhWfSEju2PFy-dEXlBpOPfDMGH7Yhw7Glk-ggKi9pHytg/viewform?c=0&w=1

There is soooooooo much fine print. I don't remember this being there before

"As a rule, we avoid posting anything that is specifically off topic (Titus 2:3-5, 1 Peter 3:1-6), including, but not limited to the following: politics, prayer requests of friends of yours {too overwhelming with so many women}, pictures of recipes or crafts, photos of your children or others, links to other blog posts and memes of quotes unless you write a question about it or a great mini sermon concerning something in Titus 2:3-5."

Avoid posting prayer requests, its just too overwhelming!

Regarding sending to Ken- I will post a link on the 2.0 page. Also thinking about starting a wordpress to go along with my tumblr. Wordpress is a better platform for commenting and tumblr is good for just saving the screenshots. I like when I go to my tumblr I archive button and its easy to find. 

@AlwaysDiscerning   I am really looking forward to seeing your PDF.  Will you be posting the link on these threads or in the Lori Alexander Accountability group?

@jerkit   I would never get into her group.  My facebook profile has too many liberal sites and friends.  I don't want to, but I am curious to know the "real" Lori in action.  I believe that she is far worse than what we see.  My one interaction with her, which is ultimately what brought me to Free Jinger (for sanity) really shook me up. 

She had written this horrendous shaming of a 16 year old who had had premarital sex.   Since I have a daughter, I mentioned that I would advise my daughter to wait longer but that I also would advise about using birth control.   Lori smugly told me that all four of her kids were virgins when they were married  ... yada, yada .. but in such a self-righteous way.  I remember thinking:  how does she know?  Did she ask them?   And for one brief moment, I thought, did I do it wrong?    Then later, I thought, no, of course I didn't.  If she could affect me in this way what about other women who were less confident.   I  found the whole site odd and crazy.    

6 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Here is the application

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScBRwhWfSEju2PFy-dEXlBpOPfDMGH7Yhw7Glk-ggKi9pHytg/viewform?c=0&w=1

There is soooooooo much fine print. I don't remember this being there before

Avoid posting prayer requests, its just too overwhelming!

Regarding sending to Ken- I will post a link on the 2.0 page. Also thinking about starting a wordpress to go along with my tumblr. Wordpress is a better platform for commenting and tumblr is good for just saving the screenshots. I like when I go to my tumblr I archive button and its easy to find. 

@AlwaysDiscerning   thank you for the application.  I would fail this test, lol.  will be happy to read your version of what it's like.  I suspect it is way worse than what goes on publicly.  

@LizaI will post it here and everywhere I can.

Here is some stuff from the chatroom. 

http://quotinggodlyladies.tumblr.com/

The woman who had that site was kicked out and thats why its not up to date. 

Exactly about the story of her virgin kids. That is the smugness we all can't stand. The mom who thinks all her kids are perfect. And yes I am pretty strong too, but I do think of those who are weak or weak in faith or just don't have the support at home. Lori can really hurt your self esteem and make you feel like nothing is worth it anymore. 

Well my mom thinks I married as a pristine never been kissed fundie  virgin. And yea, we were virgins, but we did plenty of sneaking around for kissing and hands over clothes action. What our parents think isn't always what is reality. I wasn't dare going to ever tell my mom I had already kissed, hugged and patted certain areas. :D 

I would bet a millionty FJ dollars that Steven wasn't a virgin when he married Emily. I would also bet FJ dollars that Alyssa and Jon got handsy at the very least. 

Does anyone have the screenshot where Ken said at FJ there are some issues Lori isn't submitting on and/or things about her blog she isn't changing? I see lots of references to it but can't find the exact thread where he said that. 

8 hours ago, Curious said:

We are trying to cut down on megathreads per my announcement.  We are trying to get members to start threads for each blog post (especially on Lori) like we used to do before the megathread trend.   As a result, please make sure you look at the Snark forum thread list to see the posts that are not included in the megathread.

If you are the first person to bring up a new post, please feel free to start a new topic for it.  It saves the helpmeets time/work and it will keep the megathreads from taking back over.  Eventually, we will probably stop making megathreads on most families.

Please, pretty please?  I don't like reading Lori and checking her blog every morning for a new post should be stricken from to do list ASAP!  So if the kind souls who read Lori would take that over soon, I'd be very grateful.  :group-hug::hug:

In Lori's insta story, she's taking a video of the beach and someone says they want to take a picture. She films for a couple more seconds and someone says "Lori..." and then Ken says "Lori..." and Lori says "in a miiiiiiiinute!"

No very submissive to your headship, Lori Alexander. :2wankers:

5 minutes ago, jerkit said:

In Lori's insta story, she's taking a video of the beach and someone says they want to take a picture. She films for a couple more seconds and someone says "Lori..." and then Ken says "Lori..." and Lori says "in a miiiiiiiinute!"

Reminds me of the many anecdotes about being cut off by a driver with a Jesus-y bumper sticker.

Or the one a relative told me about tapping the horn at a red light when stopped behind a car with a “Honk if you love Jesus!” bumper sticker and the lady driving the other car stuck her head out the window and reamed her out. (Isn’t that called “blessed her out” in some places?)

2 hours ago, jerkit said:

I just saw that too. I also heard someone (probably Emily) say "Let's get one with Papa and Grandma," (paraphrased). Lori just keeps filming the ocean. 

My mother-in-law had her flaws but she'd start throwing elbows to get to those babies if someone said "Let's take a picture of you with your grandkids."  She was a tiny lady but she'd wrassle a bull to make memories with the "grand babies." 

Not Lori. Grandma Lori has social media to tend to. 

7 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Here it is....

Evidence in Support of Rachelle O’Neal’s Accusations Against Lori Alexander

You should be able to view the PDF at the link below. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hhOEg7jEQNZmt-KLp5UgEHWwu8LMbRf9

Let me know if there are any issues or any major typos or errors. I will start circulating it soon. Will wait a bit though to see if any corrections are needed. I still will probably put this in blog format eventually too.

Special thanks to @Jellybeanfor helping me find some of the screenshots. 

This is wonderful. Someone send this to the 2.0 lady. 

one thing -- there's one point in the 'evidence' that says "These are joy filled wife's words, but Lori endorses them." Long-time lurker here . . . the Joy Filled Wife IS Lori. That's her old blog! She called it "Always Learning: Wisdom from the Joy Filled Wife." 

49 minutes ago, kmachete14 said:

one thing -- there's one point in the 'evidence' that says "These are joy filled wife's words, but Lori endorses them." Long-time lurker here . . . the Joy Filled Wife IS Lori. That's her old blog! She called it "Always Learning: Wisdom from the Joy Filled Wife." 

No TJFW was a poster who commented on Lori’s old blog and sometimes wrote guest posts

6 minutes ago, jerkit said:

No TJFW was a poster who commented on Lori’s old blog and sometimes wrote guest posts

Yes, that is how it was presented that quote came from a tjfw guest post.

I don’t understand punishing a deaf child who probably doesn’t know he did anything wrong.  What kind of sick people are Lori and her followers. 

3 hours ago, jerkit said:

"Always Learning: Wisdom from the Joy Filled Wife." 

Like this?

train.jpg

21 hours ago, fluffy said:

Lori is losing control bit by bit in the chat room. She's screaming (typing in all caps) on a post about spanking a poor little deaf boy who's 20 months old. The mother is describing pulling down his pants to make sure his bottom is red from her lashes. Lori advices using a rod or something that will hurt more. A couple of women wrote to add some concerns and Lori lost her few marbles and shut down the post. She wants that deaf 20 month old bloodied. Shame on the boy's mum for this abuse. She should be turned in to CPS, but she'd researched that she's allowed to whip her child in that state. :-( 

This literally made me feel sick.  And really, really angry.  When she's yammering about yoga pants and face cream, I sometimes almost forget that Lori Alexander Is A Monster. 

I would love this to be made publicly available to Ken "why do you horrible women pick on my wife" Alexander so he could try to explain how she didn't really mean it.  

22 hours ago, fluffy said:

Lori is losing control bit by bit in the chat room. She's screaming (typing in all caps) on a post about spanking a poor little deaf boy who's 20 months old. The mother is describing pulling down his pants to make sure his bottom is red from her lashes. Lori advices using a rod or something that will hurt more. A couple of women wrote to add some concerns and Lori lost her few marbles and shut down the post. She wants that deaf 20 month old bloodied. Shame on the boy's mum for this abuse. She should be turned in to CPS, but she'd researched that she's allowed to whip her child in that state. :-( 

I don't know how I missed this post, but...what the HELL??!!? :angry-banghead:

Ken, your wife is sick. Seriously. 

3 hours ago, Loveday said:

I don't know how I missed this post, but...what the HELL??!!? :angry-banghead:

Ken, your wife is sick. Seriously. 

That makes me fucking rage.....whipping a 20 month old baby? I so wish these parents could endure the pain, abuse and humiliation that they subject their children too. Lori and Ken are complicit in child abuse. 

This is what kills me, there is no way she did any of this sh*t with her own children. She can re-write the story of her marriage all she likes, but to lie about her child rearing experience is just plain dangerous. I can imagine new, inexperienced mothers looking up to these Fundies claiming their child can sleep through at six weeks or can be potty trained with a spray from a hose. Or that they can get a 3 year old to sit on a blanket and listen contently to a lecture on bankruptcy or whatever. It's all FAKE. And they will try to copy these techniques and this is how children have gotten killed. 

The Pearls are the same, they wrote all their 'childcare' books when the were done raising their children. I haven't read the book, but many of the passages don't even describe their own practices. A lot of 'one couple told us this...' 'a neighbour does that...' It's basically just a book of anecdotes and anyone that spends a minute around real children will know that this formula for perfect behaviour is unbelievable. If it did work so perfectly, as they claim, we would have sussed out child rearing a thousand years ago. They are not that f**kin clever. 

Sorry. Bit of a rant. 

7 hours ago, cara said:

This is what kills me, there is no way she did any of this sh*t with her own children. She can re-write the story of her marriage all she likes, but to lie about her child rearing experience is just plain dangerous. I can imagine new, inexperienced mothers looking up to these Fundies claiming their child can sleep through at six weeks or can be potty trained with a spray from a hose. Or that they can get a 3 year old to sit on a blanket and listen contently to a lecture on bankruptcy or whatever. It's all FAKE. And they will try to copy these techniques and this is how children have gotten killed. 

The Pearls are the same, they wrote all their 'childcare' books when the were done raising their children. I haven't read the book, but many of the passages don't even describe their own practices. A lot of 'one couple told us this...' 'a neighbour does that...' It's basically just a book of anecdotes and anyone that spends a minute around real children will know that this formula for perfect behaviour is unbelievable. If it did work so perfectly, as they claim, we would have sussed out child rearing a thousand years ago. They are not that f**kin clever. 

Sorry. Bit of a rant. 

Kids also wouldn’t have died from their methods. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived