IGNORED

Lori Alexander 43: Pepper and Darkness

17 hours ago, Jellybean said:

Well yes, sort-of, but when you fall in love with someone it’s hard to decide they’re not worth it because of their parents

On the flip side of this, I am currently going through a very slow break up (long story) and one of the things making it so hard is that his parents are just SO lovely.  I have no idea how they created"mr"Owl...  :pb_neutral:

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, LittleOwl said:

On the flip side of this, I am currently going through a very slow break up (long story) and one of the things making it so hard is that his parents are just SO lovely.  I have no idea how they created"mr"Owl...  :pb_neutral:

That’s heartbreaking in all ways. It seems impossible that wonderful parents could have horrible offspring and vice versa.

I’m so sorry about your break-up. I wish you confidence and self-belief and happiness!

Thank you @Jellybean :)

He decided he wasn't getting enough attention from me leading up to and after my operation and went "elsewhere".  So, I decided that if he wanted to act like a child, he should be treated like one and I told his Mother ;)

I normally don't bother with the Lori threads because they just get me worked up and triggered. But the title "pepper and darkness"; that was really good. Once I caught on to it being the opposite of "salt and light". Reminds me of when me and my brother called backwards somersaults "winter-peppers". :my_biggrin:

5acbae4e8a03e_judgmentangerandhate.jpg.1589c55e41e86bd27f183c8e1f761acc.jpg

Lori, Lori.  You are so self-righteous.  No one is galled that you share the "truth"  or that there are women who stay at home, etc, etc.

No.  The problem is that you presume to know the truth and use it  to vilify anyone who is not living according to your rules.   

And, to be sure, no one is able to bully you into silence ...  it is, in fact, the other way round.

Lori, I don't give a flying fuck what you believe. I think you're a dick because you're a dick, not because of the content of your message. 

@LittleOwl, when my daughter broke up with her college boyfriend, whose mother was kind of cold, she said, “Mom, I think he misses all you guys in our family more than he misses me!”

Is it me or are Lori's posts getting weaker and weaker (don't know how to describe it - shallow, without real content) ?

11 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

Is it me or are Lori's posts getting weaker and weaker (don't know how to describe it - shallow, without real content) ?

I thought so too.  Little real content, but plenty of contempt.  

"...that there are hoards of us..."

Hordes. The word is hordes, Lori (or whoever actually wrote that; she isn't very clear with her quotation marks today).

21 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

I thought so too.  Little real content, but plenty of contempt.  

Mhm, same old same old. Getting quite boring to be honest

What "Christians" like Lori don't understand is that the truth is about what Jesus did, not about the rules we are supposed to follow.

I guess I should go pray for her now. Darn it.

I love your avatar @LittleOwl. Sorry to hear about your slow break up. At least you're doing the right thing rather than taking Lori's advice and sticking with him. 

Maybe we should call the next Lori thread "Lather Rinse Repeat" and someone can post a link to Phoebe Buffay singing it :D 

Funny, being feminist never kept me from kissing my (ex)husband or Mr Vixen, or from nursing the MiniVixen without flicking her cheek.

Agree that Lori is getting shallower.

Lori has gone into overdrive in her last few posts, trying to push our buttons and get another viral post(did you know she had a post go viral?).  She's burning(ummm, Lori, it's you who is burning) because she got her ass handed to her and had to have Ken come to her rescue.  He got his ass handed to him.  Pity poor Lori, she is so hated by feminists and all she has are the hordes who love her secretly on the internet.  They are going to save the world because, god knows, Jesus isn't.  We're mean but she is free.  And she nursed her babies.  She kisses Ken, too.  Blech.

5acc04cf8e5b5_ScreenShot2018-04-09at5_25_00PM.png.dfa405ae23d2d7175edf2bbf88e06082.png  

Here's another one meant to deeply offend us and wreak havoc all over the internet. She's dying for it to go viral.  Did you know she had a post go viral?  If you didn't you are stupid cause she's everywhere.  With all her hoards. 

5acc0771365c5_ScreenShot2018-04-09at5_34_59PM.png.e2b67b6f800f9433ae2de7651c4d3563.png

Dang, my favorite hobby is kissing my husband. Even when I was working I'd manage to get my fill of those smooches. 

The only thing that "burns" me is Lori is such a stupid, idiotic bitch who truly can't see beyond her own bank account.

I just have to advocate for spoons. I like thinking about my day that way. Another thing that helps me is to concentrate on fifteen minutes at a time.

I agree it's gotten boring and repetitive. It sounds soo dramatic as well. No I don't have a problem with women being at home nursing and kissing their husbands. Heck, if I get married I'll be kissing mine plenty. I just don't like her attitude. If my parents say me writing on the Internet like she does I'm positive I would have a stern talking to. Heck if they knew I was over here at FJ I might still get one. And really what does she think Feminists do all day? Wear pink hats representing vaginas, burn bras, and beat men with the high heels that have been forced upon us by the patriarchy? 

Lori is losing control bit by bit in the chat room. She's screaming (typing in all caps) on a post about spanking a poor little deaf boy who's 20 months old. The mother is describing pulling down his pants to make sure his bottom is red from her lashes. Lori advices using a rod or something that will hurt more. A couple of women wrote to add some concerns and Lori lost her few marbles and shut down the post. She wants that deaf 20 month old bloodied. Shame on the boy's mum for this abuse. She should be turned in to CPS, but she'd researched that she's allowed to whip her child in that state. :-( 

On 4/4/2018 at 9:18 AM, littlemommy said:

Thank you for reposting that in the new thread! Lori's threads get so long and often repetitive (I mean, she's ALWAYS an asshole, so we're always harping on her being one!) that I check in infrequently, but this catches me right the hell up.

We are trying to cut down on megathreads per my announcement.  We are trying to get members to start threads for each blog post (especially on Lori) like we used to do before the megathread trend.   As a result, please make sure you look at the Snark forum thread list to see the posts that are not included in the megathread.

If you are the first person to bring up a new post, please feel free to start a new topic for it.  It saves the helpmeets time/work and it will keep the megathreads from taking back over.  Eventually, we will probably stop making megathreads on most families.

Also, please don't forget you can post in the Lori Alexander club.  There is a gallery just for screenshots.  If they are all posted in there (you can also post in the thread if you want) they will be easier to go back and find when they are needed.   You can post references from links in the club area as well so they are also easier to find when needed in the future. So Lori is so repetitive, it seems like we are always digging up the same things over and over.

The sad thing is to us Lori's posts are (mostly) entertainment - like to take your mind off things during a study break - to her that blog is her life.

I looked up the new Lori threads, they all show up double? Might be my wonky computer though.

Hoping for a new tiny bit more exiting Lori scribble today. Got 2 exams in 2 weeks, give me something :my_biggrin:

Also sex is a huge stress reliever, so the more I work the easier it gets to... distract me :my_blush:

5 hours ago, fluffy said:

Lori is losing control bit by bit in the chat room. She's screaming (typing in all caps) on a post about spanking a poor little deaf boy who's 20 months old. The mother is describing pulling down his pants to make sure his bottom is red from her lashes. Lori advices using a rod or something that will hurt more. A couple of women wrote to add some concerns and Lori lost her few marbles and shut down the post. She wants that deaf 20 month old bloodied. Shame on the boy's mum for this abuse. She should be turned in to CPS, but she'd researched that she's allowed to whip her child in that state. :-( 

Where is this chat room?   Oh, that is awful re the 20 mo. old boy.  Lori, who said in her utube, that she only gave a light spank, not to hurt ... says  "use a rod to hurt him more??? wtf!!   This is not only unChristian and unGodly, it is abusive.   Glad there were a couple of "concerned women" on there ... at least they still have some sense and compassion. 

@fluffy  It is definitely abuse.   Leaving a mark and  doing this to a child who is differently-abled?   Again, I am convinced that fundamentalism removes common decency.  Recently saw a post on a fundamentalist "christian" site about the woman who tasered her son two times, was arrested and lost custody ... and yet, the people on that site were actually defending this Mom who was only trying to get her child to go to church on  Easter Sunday.   I was astonished at how they joked about it and failed to see the act for what it was.   Fundamentalism in all religions is pathology, not religion.  I am very sure of this.  I am, most probably a progressive Christian now and was struggling with this until reading Marcus Borg who has really restored my faith in a loving God as represented by Jesus.  Really an amazing man.

Fluffy, can you get a screenshot of that interaction? Where Lori advices hitting that toddler? It would be good to have, to post on the 2.0 page or elsewhere.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived