IGNORED

Lori Alexander 43: Pepper and Darkness

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lori doesn't like her personal life thrown out there for people to take potshots at? Then how about she stop putting it out there? Look, no one would know anything about her and Ken's private lives if she wouldn't blog so incessantly about it. We know some of the most incredibly private details of their sex life, what their bathroom looks like, what her pantry looks like, how big her POOPS are, ffs ... and not because we've barged into her home and demanded that information but because she trumpets it all online.

So if she doesn't want her life under a microscope, maybe she should use a little more decorum. 

I am reposting Ken's comment on this thread for those who missed yesterday. I have more to say on it later when I get time. It just speaks volumes. He really has no control over Lori. Its her blog and she will do what she wants.  Also, it looks like all of Dana's comments are gone. Has anyone else noticed? There apparently is someone who has been after her and Rachelle and I wonder if that is why. I think there is so much dark stuff going on under the surface. Ken distracts us all with his comments and emojis meanwhile there is probably bribery and threats going on.  I have a lot of screenshots but I am going to start going through in details to get more today. I think Ken is going to delete all of his too. 

Also take note that this comment from Ken. I call it a surrender came after he was presented with screenshots from Lori's women are not made in God's image post, the Pastor Jay comments and a quote from Lori saying she only learns from those who agree with her.  I think that was all too much for him. 

This is epic from ken ....

Lauren Bell You know Lauren, you can pile on as many things as you like, and I will say the same thing to them all. Lori is running a very successful blog, something she did not dream of, but she did work hard to develop it. The idea of making money on it has not even crossed her mind. All she cares about is the same purpose for which she started the blog. She was in great pain and unable to leave home much, so she asked the Lord for a way to contribute something to the advancement of the Kingdom of God.

From my inside view she is doing a fabulous job. Wives are loving their husband's in a way they never would have thought about without Lori, Mom's are coming to be with their children and thanking her for opening their eyes to a better God-given path for them. Many young ladies around the world thank her for being the wiser older women they longed for in their lives, and are growing spiritually; many now aware of which type of godly young man they should marry.

I cannot express how proud I am of my wife and what she is doing for the Kingdom. Is it perfect? No way. Would I have written or said something differently? Yes, at times, but hey, I probably get in trouble with what I write just as much. Sometimes it’s that we rush what we say, or we are having a bad day, or we just lack wisdom on a subject, but we try to give an answer and hope the Spirit can use it. I would not delete as many comments, but Lori studies and reads far more than I would if I were the blogger. It’s not easy coming up with a post once or twice a day.

Lori is fantastic at what she does and teaches, and you can, and probably will, be just like the Pharisees and find something wrong and try to use it to make fun of her, gossip about her, or keep a list of all her missteps and mistakes to parade around the Internet. Add them all up and they point to an imperfect person that God is using mightily to help the family of God.

Do you really think she is the only imperfect godly Christian person who God is using? Take a look at your Bible and it is only those people He uses. Why is He not using perfect you and me to minister like a Lori does and have her success? I am going to guess that she is the one sold out for Him more than you and me. I see it every day. This woman is on fire for Jesus and wants to do all things God’s ways.

She just wants to help others, and to do so, she has to wade through the noise, the nasty comments, the threats at times, invasion of privacy stealing private pictures, and nothing dissuades her. Oh, I have seen her upset a few times, and my guess is her way of dealing with the noise is to hit delete, early and often when she can see that the discussion will most likely be very unproductive. I just found out that if you have liked this blog you are most likely already banned from commenting on her page. Sorry, not my rules, not my blog, I am just the loving husband who doesn’t try to control my wife.

So you keep doing what you are going to do, and I can promise you, Lori will do what she is going to do, unless I shut her down, and I can’t see doing that when I hear 3-4 heart felt thank yous she reads to me many days. Then when we get to heaven we have God sort it all out and look at our hearts. He knows, and He has it all under control. You’re convinced in your mind that your ministry is one to tear down and stop Lori, and she will work towards trying to please the Lord as best she knows how.  There are some ministries I guess worth a Christians time to go after and try and destroy, although Jesus makes it pretty clear the wheat and tares should grow up side by side. I don’t know you, I don’t know your heart, I have no idea why you and others seem to spend so much time trying to infiltrate and destroy Lori’s ministry, but I do know Lori vey well, and I know she is planting and growing wheat. An abundant 30, 60 and 90 fold, and I am enjoying watching God bless her in it. Even with great health the past three years, can you believe it! He so so good to us.

Who knows, maybe God wants both of you doing what you are doing for the Kingdom. It won’t be the first time that two opposing camps God used and we all find out later why. All I ask is that you check your heart and soul with His Spirit on the matter. Finding a bunch of little mistakes or issues isn’t going to convince me of anything. Maybe it can fool the unsuspecting passerby that you can “rescue” from Lori’s Biblical mindset, or maybe you should have left her alone to find what Lori could have helped her with because after all, is it not God who sends the fruit and the ones we are to minister to?

I have about accomplished my purposes here, so not sure how much longer I will keep answering questions, or if I will check back in from time to time. I have appreciated the dialogue with many of you, and the common respect you have afforded me here. I can’t say I agree with the way this blog was set up with the violations of proprietary pictures, but if you all are enjoy yourselves evaluating what Lori is teaching, go for it!  The Word never returns void, so who knows who will be the next from your group to come to Lori’s blog admitting they used to be with you all, but now they have changed their minds about her. We just got one recently, not sure if it was from this group. I do think most of you I interacted with are pretty upstanding, decent people who may truly love the Lord, even as your church feminist world view is getting the best of you .

I wish you all the best!

I am only one paragraph into Lori's post today and I am steaming. 

God commands that I teach women to be keepers at home so this is what I will teach no matter how much backlash I receive from it. But what if a woman asks me if it is okay for her to work two days a week? I would tell her “no” since she is called to be a keeper at home as God has commanded. Let’s say she decides to work two days a week and puts her child into daycare and that child is molested, abused, or neglected which does happen? I dare not compromise God’s command to me and take responsibility for possible harm to the child. God gave mothers to children for protection.

No wonder she deleted the woman yesterday who said she works part time in the evening while her husband watches kids. Two days a week!!!!

God almighty. How much is it really likely a kid is going to be molested etc in daycare? Newsflash. That can happen in the home too!!  What about the kids who get murdered by mom. Did God give those children to those moms for protection?

OMG she did make a post out of the women she deleted. She deletes people just to make fodder out of them.  And Ken says she does 5 hours a day of research per post. 

What if a wife asks if she can work at night while her husband watches the children? Yes, he works all day and then would come home and watch the children because she “enjoys” working. I am not going to take responsibility when the marriage falls apart because they had little time together and she was too exhausted to be a proper help meet to him.

These are the comments she is pulling from. 

amandacarpenter3.PNG

Spoiler

amandarcarpenter2.PNG

11 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I am reposting Ken's comment on this thread for those who missed yesterday. I have more to say on it later when I get time. It just speaks volumes. He really has no control over Lori. Its her blog and she will do what she wants.  Also, it looks like all of Dana's comments are gone. Has anyone else noticed? There apparently is someone who has been after her and Rachelle and I wonder if that is why. I think there is so much dark stuff going on under the surface. Ken distracts us all with his comments and emojis meanwhile there is probably bribery and threats going on.  I have a lot of screenshots but I am going to start going through in details to get more today. I think Ken is going to delete all of his too. 

Also take note that this comment from Ken. I call it a surrender came after he was presented with screenshots from Lori's women are not made in God's image post, the Pastor Jay comments and a quote from Lori saying she only learns from those who agree with her.  I think that was all too much for him. 

This is epic from ken ....

Thank you for reposting that in the new thread! Lori's threads get so long and often repetitive (I mean, she's ALWAYS an asshole, so we're always harping on her being one!) that I check in infrequently, but this catches me right the hell up.

In an insane coincidence, God DID order me, directly and verbally and also in writing, to snark on Lori. So I'm doing the Lord's work, too, Ken! All creatures great and small, serve Him. Including me. He also ordered me to watch Jill Rodrigues's facebook posts. You Andersons should check her out. You'd be best friends.

Ken tries so hard to make Lori look normal. Then she goes and posts a new blogpost that proves him wrong. Every damn day. 

Ken called Rachelle's Matt Walsh comment a school aged rant. Hahaha! 

IMG_3469.PNG

@EowynW I know! Sometimes I feel a tinge of feeling like I should lay off her, but then TODAY!! OMG TODAY!! 

Ken has already started deleteing his comments. Can't find most now. 

Ken says 'It’s pretty low to call us liars.'  Let's go back to his setting the record straight post for some of his statements. 

'It seems that about once a year Lori gets a really doggedly, hateful troll who latches onto something she has written on a popular Facebook page or blog and proceeds to throw out a number of false accusations against her.'

'the troll, Rachelle O’Neal (most likely an alias) started on a litany of falsehoods that sometimes travel between various hate groups on the Internet.'

'In this case, it sounded as if Miss O’Neil had crossed even the lowest line of common human decency and hiding behind her moniker she feels free to bandy about her hate-filled rhetoric of false accusations, all with one purpose: trying to keep women from listening to the wisdom of the Word that Lori has been offering them for many years now.'

'That is why I get defensive when people like you spread your lies all over social media all because you don’t want the message of the Lord to succeed.'

'I have to finish with refuting one more of your big fat lies.'

'...you are a liar and a fraud hiding behind a moniker.'

People who disagree and call them out on falsehoods are liars, frauds, and hiding behind monikers, but calling Lori and Ken liars is low.  :roll:

Ken, do I hate it when people pose a question instead of just making a statement?  Yes.  Yes I do.

In that long post upthread, Ken is basically confirming what we’ve suspected all along. Lori does, indeed, speak for god. When she and Ken arrive at the pearly gates they are in like flint. Rachelle and the others?  Doubtful.

As an atheist, this whole debate seems completely ridiculous. I am so glad I don’t have to argue with other atheists about who is the more correct atheist. Most of the people participating in that thread are devout Christians. I completely understand why they are taking Lori and Ken to task, and appreciate them for doing so.  I suspect that some of them are beloved FJers. But, man, it is not a great demonstration of the peace and comtentment one is supposed to get from their religion.  It’s really a shame that god left everything so open to interpretation.  

One of the Nauglers’ critics has been following this debacle, and has even now brought Lori to Sally’s attention. Worlds are colliding. 

EowynW, yes, life does get better from the early, constant working, exhausted, no time together stage. He got a small promotion with better hours and I got a full time job and despite starting at the very bottom, worked very hard and got promotions quickly. My salary almost caught up to his.

We are in a totally different place now. Instead of my doing all the household chores cause he wasn’t around & tiptoeing around while he was sleeping, we have time for fun and some money to enjoy life. We are nowhere close to rich but life is more relaxed cause we don’t worry about foreclosure.

i also call BS in the men working long hours being able to do all the “manly” chores & maintenance at home too. Chances are, they are not going to be home when emergencies hit. One Christmas Eve, I was home with a 2 month old and our basement flooded due to melting snow & rain. The water was near our electric wires. I called my husband at work, asking if he could come home. He couldn’t leave, it was a holiday & his coworkers were all getting frantic calls too! So I dealt with it myself. Same thing when numerous other minor crisises over the years.

38 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

One of the Nauglers’ critics has been following this debacle, and has even now brought Lori to Sally’s attention. Worlds are colliding. 

Why, oh why am I going to be away from my computer for most of the next couple of days just when things could get really, really interesting? :angry-banghead:

This woman refuses to help a mom babysitting when she has to work. Guess its going to teach her a lesson. Lori again whips out the we are to respond with love. Oh yeah, doing  a post accusing this woman of blasphemy and that her marriage is going to fall apart is so much love. 5ac4e242982d8_refusingtohelpparttimemomandtruthinlove.thumb.PNG.b37d0be44c293598d1612add76c15951.PNG

Well, at least Lori advised this ridiculous woman to help. My god. Boycott businesses where mothers work?  So she can have a clear conscience before her god?  God is going to judge her for ‘supporting’ women by going to stores, offices, hospitals, banks, etc. where mothers work??  This is insanity.  In the sense of losing touch with reality. Seriously.  I actually think I’m losing my mind trying to absorb this crap. I can’t get over the fact that there are people like this. 

4 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

(snip)

Lori again whips out the we are to respond with love.

(snip)

Just like Lori, I always respond with love to working mums. I lovingly tell them that they are wrong, and should give up their paid employment that feeds the family in favour of beating the crap of out of the kids in the name of the Lord.

Oh wait, sorry. My bad. I forgot that I advocate for free childcare, equal pay and volunteer to aid working mums. Thank goodness that Lori tells me that atheist me has no business in all of this. "Love" must mean something rather different to her than me...

12 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

This woman refuses to help a mom babysitting when she has to work. Guess its going to teach her a lesson. Lori again whips out the we are to respond with love. Oh yeah, doing  a post accusing this woman of blasphemy and that her marriage is going to fall apart is so much love. 

I was a little surprised that Lori didn't wholeheartedly advocate the suggested boycott, but then I remembered that would leave her without anywhere to go that doesn't employ women.  

14 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

This woman refuses to help a mom babysitting when she has to work. Guess its going to teach her a lesson. Lori again whips out the we are to respond with love. Oh yeah, doing  a post accusing this woman of blasphemy and that her marriage is going to fall apart is so much love. 5ac4e242982d8_refusingtohelpparttimemomandtruthinlove.thumb.PNG.b37d0be44c293598d1612add76c15951.PNG

I am very surprised she said to babysit. Good for her. My own mother has already declared she won't  babysit if we are working even part time. She also doesn't think she needs to babysit for date nights either. My reasons for wanting to have kids are shrinking rapidly. 

Kenny boy tried for hours yesterday to convince me that she's this loving person who just wants the best for everyone. It didn't work, for obvious reasons. He kept saying "we understand working moms etc", all while his wife is shutting down that diatribe in her blog. I wonder if he actually reads it, like more than to skim & put out fires. I wonder if he ever really reads the FB page... or if he was just humoring me to sneak in his argument on how things were sooo much better 70 years ago.  I finally had enough & threw in some lines about willful ignorance & ideas that are not absolute. I've vowed today I will not return to that mouse trap of a conversation. 

Le sigh. Then, last night I went & beat the crap out of some metal & drank a bottle of wine. 

I agree that there is something going on under the surface. Especially with Ashley's behavior- she strikes me as unhinged at best. Her behavior escalated well beyond that of everyone else and I believe she even found them in different groups and made her presence known. That is aggressive and threatening behavior. She also at one point admitted that she used a friend’s profile to engage in her childish behavior. She claims Lori transformed her life- I can’t imagine what it was like before. I also don’t understand her extreme level of protectiveness towards Lori and Ken. 

I have screenshots of some of Ken’s posts and don’t mind sending them to someone. The dilemma is that I couldn’t keep up with all of the posts and so they are out of order. i also don’t have the preceding comments unfortunately. 

Yes, Lori neatly sidesteps the suggestion to boycott any businesses where women work by saying "We are not responsible for their decisions."

It's a good thing too,  since I imagine Ken consults at offices that are at least 99% staffed by women. "It's not our fault we make our income off the backs of working women after we harangue them on the internet all the live long day."

23 minutes ago, EowynW said:

I am very surprised she said to babysit. Good for her. My own mother has already declared she won't  babysit if we are working even part time. She also doesn't think she needs to babysit for date nights either. My reasons for wanting to have kids are shrinking rapidly. 

If you want kids, then it will work out. Our parents don't live near us. My mom has helped when we are in a really big bind but for the last 13 years we just pay for daycare out of pocket and we aren't in debt with favors we owe for relatives watching the kids. And from what you have said about your upbringing, do you really want your mom to watch your (possible) future children?

I feel like the subtext of today's post is "I don't deal with what-if's...unless I can use them to make other women feel bad."

What if a husband leaves? No what if's, God's Perfect Prescription!!!

What if I put my kids in daycare? Well, if you want them to be molested, go ahead. 

She disgust me, yet again. 

20 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

I agree that there is something going on under the surface. Especially with Ashley's behavior- she strikes me as unhinged at best. Her behavior escalated well beyond that of everyone else and I believe she even found them in different groups and made her presence known. That is aggressive and threatening behavior. She also at one point admitted that she used a friend’s profile to engage in her childish behavior. She claims Lori transformed her life- I can’t imagine what it was like before. I also don’t understand her extreme level of protectiveness towards Lori and Ken. 

I have screenshots of some of Ken’s posts and don’t mind sending them to someone. The dilemma is that I couldn’t keep up with all of the posts and so they are out of order. i also don’t have the preceding comments unfortunately. 

Where did you see all that at!? I could never find any of that. I really wanted to watch the Ashley shitshow. 

2 minutes ago, SueEllenMishke said:

I feel like the subtext of today's post is "I don't deal with what-if's...unless I can use them to make other women feel bad."

What if I put my kids in daycare? Well, if you want them to be molested, go ahead. 

Right, I forgot to mention that point. They always jump on you when you bring up "what if a husband wants to watch porn". and say things like that will never happen or why did you marry him if he watches porn? Those are extreme examples.

2 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Right, I forgot to mention that point. They always jump on you when you bring up "what if a husband wants to watch porn". and say things like that will never happen or why did you marry him if he watches porn? Those are extreme examples.

My mom always says none of "that stuff" will ever happen if you marry God's Way. 

3 minutes ago, SueEllenMishke said:

Me too. She could say something like 'I believe it is God's plan for mothers to be with their children, but if you feel that is impossible pray long and hard, and ask God what he wants you to do.  I'll be praying that God will help you, and show you how to get through your difficult situation.'  But no, she goes for self-righteous condemnation.  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived