IGNORED

Dillards 47: Tweeting Twit

samurai_sarah

2 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

This is reminding me if when he counted Kindergarten as part of his claim of working for 23 years. That was amazing.   

Oh God, how did I forget about that?

He is such an asshat and so disconnected from reality. I'm genuinely surprised he finished college. People like that typically drop out because they don't want to listen to any criticism and don't like becoming a small fish in a big pond. 

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what will this "ministry" program do for him? Will it help him find a job? Probably not. Maybe he's hoping to be hired by Cross Church .

My prediction is Derick thinks he can support his family by joining the hordes of self-styled preachers who expect God to provide via GoFundMe and other "love offerings". Begging In Jesus' Name seems to be regarded as a valid career choice among his people.

What I don't get is why he's bothering to respond to the questions on Twitter. Really, no one cares. If he had half a brain he'd realize they're just trying to poke him to see what he'll do next. But keep it up, Derick, we're enjoying the show.

14 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

Oh God, how did I forget about that?

He is such an asshat and so disconnected from reality. I'm genuinely surprised he finished college. People like that typically drop out because they don't want to listen to any criticism and don't like becoming a small fish in a big pond. 

No way was he ever going to drop out when he was PISTOL PETE!!! Based on his ensuing words and actions, this was apparently the peak of his existence and he’s been chasing that feeling ever since.

4 minutes ago, momofsquid said:

My prediction is Derick thinks he can support his family by joining the hordes of self-styled preachers who expect God to provide via GoFundMe and other "love offerings". Begging In Jesus' Name seems to be regarded as a valid career choice among his people.

What I don't get is why he's bothering to respond to the questions on Twitter. Really, no one cares. If he had half a brain he'd realize they're just trying to poke him to see what he'll do next. But keep it up, Derick, we're enjoying the show.

Definitely enjoying the show!! These guys are WAY more interesting than the rest of them!!

I think that Derick thinks that Counting On will suffer without him, that his adventures in CA were what kept people tuning in. That TLC will miss him. Um, no. You're replaceable. 

I do agree that he centered his life around being Pistol Pete and found himself lost once that ended. 

5 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I think that Derick thinks that Counting On will suffer without him, that his adventures in CA were what kept people tuning in. That TLC will miss him. Um, no. You're replaceable. 

I do agree that he centered his life around being Pistol Pete and found himself lost once that ended. 

Pretty sure JoKen are front and central for interest right now Mr. Dullard!

10 minutes ago, Bajovane said:

The twittering little shit Dreck blocked me.  Will have to set up another Twitter acct!

What did you say?

Whenever Derick tweets I picture Regina George asking, "Derick, why are you such a skeeze?"

You can go shave your back hair now, Derick. Bye.

Real life is going to be quite the surprise for hm and Jill. I think they are very unprepared for it.

35 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Pretty sure JoKen are front and central for interest right now Mr. Dullard!

Uh oh. It won't be long before he tries to get attention back to him. It's just a question of how he will do it this time. 

4 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Any guesses as to how many tries it took to get this shot of Derick doing the most at Tori's wedding?

He looks like a goof. Not in a good way. 

4 hours ago, justoneoftwo said:

I'm going to guess that he is saying he was never employed by TLC because they are NOT employed by TLC. 

Exactly.  They were under contract with TLC and one or both of the parties broke that contract.  I say this because all indications were that Jill's second birth story was going to have an arc.  And then it didn't and once the baby was born (and all the mystery ensued) it was clear that TLC was not ever doing a birth story.  

At the time I assumed it was because it was not a story the Dillards wanted told.  Something went wrong and they didn't want the world to know what.  I'm not as sure now, but I really don't think TLC would have taken any moral high ground if Jill did something dangerous.  They'd have loved the drama and let it play out.  So, I'm not sure what to think.  Except that I think the anti-Jazz stuff started after Derick was no longer under contract.  If TLC broke the contract, it may have made Derick extra pissy about Jazz's show.

11 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

We need a Simon Cowell eye roll emoji, to be used specifically for the Dillard threads. 

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

What did you say?

Whenever Derick tweets I picture Regina George asking, "Derick, why are you such a skeeze?"

You can go shave your back hair now, Derick. Bye.

Regina George would run rings round Derick 

38 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

We need a Simon Cowell eye roll emoji, to be used specifically for the Dillard threads. 

That would be perfect! 

8 minutes ago, nst said:

so this means Jill won't be on anymore.  That made my day.  Derick is an ass

It's no loss to the show. Good riddance to  Derick. He should try working instead of tweeting his crap, and begging, unless he thinks that's a "job".

51 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

For me, it begs the question of why - at a wedding with approximately 700 attendees - he decided to ham it up in a nearly empty room.  Surely someone there was willing to chat about Pistol Pete.

PURE speculation here, but I have to wonder if Derick was asked to stay out of the way (and away from the action) so that he would not appear in any shots.  UP! probably doesn't have the lens-flare budget that TLC does, so it would be much better for Derick to not be anywhere near filming to avoid accidentally getting him in the frame.  

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

No way was he ever going to drop out when he was PISTOL PETE!!! Based on his ensuing words and actions, this was apparently the peak of his existence and he’s been chasing that feeling ever since.

Ha!  I'm hearing strains of Springsteen's "Glory Days".

I wonder if Jill is sad she's not going to be on the show anymore, and how this all came about. I wonder if Derick was nixed from the show and then he threw a temper tantrum and decided to drag Jill and the babies out the door with him.

Jill is no longer on the show either?!? I think something happened with Sam’s birth that made the parties disagree on how it was going to be handled and featured. Jill was posting a lot of Instagram sad things and scriptures after the birth. We were all trying to analyze why. Could they have been held to a contract for the birth  be televised  and  Derrick bowed out last minute due to the unexpected c section?

• samurai_sarah pinned, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived