IGNORED

Dillards 47: Tweeting Twit

samurai_sarah

I just went to the TLC website and went to Counting On. The photo that comes up is Ben & Jessa, Joy & Austin, and Jeremy & Jinger. I find it interesting that Jill & Derrick are already gone. Although there are clips including them still there (old ones). 

It seems very “don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya” to me. I, too, get a feeling that the fallout is over Samuel’s birth and the coverage surrounding it. Something just seems off there. 

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

Any guesses as to how many tries it took to get this shot of Derick doing the most at Tori's wedding?

Tsk tsk Derick, you did not capitalize Him! :my_rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

For me, it begs the question of why - at a wedding with approximately 700 attendees - he decided to ham it up in a nearly empty room.  Surely someone there was willing to chat about Pistol Pete.

Derick seems like a real room-clearer between his personality and his attitude towards personal hygiene. 

I think it’s sad that Jill and her boys won’t be on the show anymore. She loved being the show “spokesperson” and do the narrating. This situation is bound to create Duggar Family infighting and toxic politics...

10 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

This situation is bound to create Duggar Family infighting and toxic politics...

More fodder for Hannie's tell-all.

21 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

More fodder for Hannie's tell-all.

James.  My money has been on James since he was caught hiding his Wisdom Booklets.

4 hours ago, momofsquid said:

My prediction is Derick thinks he can support his family by joining the hordes of self-styled preachers who expect God to provide via GoFundMe and other "love offerings". Begging In Jesus' Name seems to be regarded as a valid career choice among his people.

Oh why does this make me think of the pink weens guy, Brother Gary (is that his name).  Maybe the two of them can hit the revival circuit together (or whatever they do). Wouldn't that be something to see.:pb_lol:

1 hour ago, Feministe9000 said:

Tsk tsk Derick, you did not capitalize Him! :my_rolleyes:

Looks kind of photo shopped.  I can't see his shadow. Unless he really is a vampire.

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

For me, it begs the question of why - at a wedding with approximately 700 attendees - he decided to ham it up in a nearly empty room.  Surely someone there was willing to chat about Pistol Pete.

More room for his huge ego, I guess. :pb_lol:

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Derick seems like a real room-clearer between his personality and his attitude towards personal hygiene. 

That too! :pb_lol:

Hmm JB charging his precious JillyMuffin rent? I mean JB does seem to be all about the money but this just doesn't sit right...Or Derick is just completely delusional.

Screenshot_20171218-235858.jpg

10 hours ago, MarcyMM said:

There is a reddit thread contemplating if Derrick is cheating on Jill. Someone responded and claimed to be from the area and have friends in the church he works with. Rumor mill out of the church is that Derrick has a "boi toy."

Obviously - take with a huge internet chunk of salt. I have no clue who that person who posted is. I just felt like I should mention in the vein of the first "sin in the camp" whispers.

Since you mentioned this I went and looked at that thread. The user claims to be living in NWA but then just two months ago was claiming to live in Salt Lake City and had a bunch of posts on the SLC subreddit. She could have moved in that time, but it seems suspicious.

1 hour ago, PennySycamore said:

@onekidanddone,  I think you're right about that photo of DWreck at the wedding being photoshopped. It's a bad photoshop, too. DWreck looks rather flat.

That's because he is flat. :giggle:

I suspect JB has had enough of Derick and the negative attention he is bringing to the brand. He has probably stopped him living rent free in the big house, who has it now? We know the Duggar's share his beliefs but Derick makes it obvious and publicly harassing teenagers online is not going to win you much support and his grifting attempts backfired.

6 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

Any guesses as to how many tries it took to get this shot of Derick doing the most at Tori's wedding?

Is he trying to give The Fabulous David Waller some "sassy" spirit finger-ed competition or what? 

11 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

I think it’s sad that Jill and her boys won’t be on the show anymore. She loved being the show “spokesperson” and do the narrating. This situation is bound to create Duggar Family infighting and toxic politics...

to be a fly on the wall.  Derick jumps the ship and takes his family with him. 

I really wonder what is happening 

I too think that this situation was brought about because of Samuel's birth or impending birth. They were not there for the tell all or whatever they call it. The Dillards were on a babymoon or whatever. So it seems to me like there was some tension there. Derick being passive aggressive, in my opinion, because he knew that they wouldn't be featured as much with the addition of both Joy/Austin and Joe/Kendra. 

I suspect that there was an emergency around Samuel's birth and that TLC did film it. However, (all speculation) once things went South and Jill was due for another c-section, they stepped away. They cobbled together Israel's birth but decided that wasn't what they wanted. Perhaps deciding that it's better to just announce because there were some issues. Derick gets pissed because this was their big event until their next baby. They're already not going to be featured as much and now they're not going to show Samuel's birth. 

This led to the Jazz tweets because Derick can't for the life of him understand why TLC is showing Jazz's story and why Jazz is interesting to people. Which of course led to the parting of ways. 

ALL SPECULATION! One big story that I think is likely. Go away tabloid! Make up your own! :P 

14 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I too think that this situation was brought about because of Samuel's birth or impending birth. They were not there for the tell all or whatever they call it. The Dillards were on a babymoon or whatever. So it seems to me like there was some tension there. Derick being passive aggressive, in my opinion, because he knew that they wouldn't be featured as much with the addition of both Joy/Austin and Joe/Kendra. 

I suspect that there was an emergency around Samuel's birth and that TLC did film it. However, (all speculation) once things went South and Jill was due for another c-section, they stepped away. They cobbled together Israel's birth but decided that wasn't what they wanted. Perhaps deciding that it's better to just announce because there were some issues. Derick gets pissed because this was their big event until their next baby. They're already not going to be featured as much and now they're not going to show Samuel's birth. 

This led to the Jazz tweets because Derick can't for the life of him understand why TLC is showing Jazz's story and why Jazz is interesting to people. Which of course led to the parting of ways. 

ALL SPECULATION! One big story that I think is likely. Go away tabloid! Make up your own! :P 

I do think Derick is jealous that people find Jazz's story more interesting than his family. Jazz and her family come across as a nice, loving and caring family. Derick comes across as an asshole who doesn't care about his wife and kids. He hates the fact a family that is supportive of their transgendered child is more popular than his biggoted family. Derick probably thought TLC would back him up over Jazz and they didn't. Whatever disagreements he had with TLC before the Jazz situation probably could have been resolved but they can't have another liability on show given the track record they have for having abusers on their shows.

I wonder if TLC refused to film Sam's birth because she was trying to go for an illegal VBAC and they didn't want to be liable? dWRECK could've been super passive aggressive about that, and it would've started his downward spiral with them.

10 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

Since you mentioned this I went and looked at that thread. The user claims to be living in NWA but then just two months ago was claiming to live in Salt Lake City and had a bunch of posts on the SLC subreddit. She could have moved in that time, but it seems suspicious.

Thanks for doing that research. I just so badly want to see the sanctimonious prig fall that I tend to chomp at the bit for any little thing. I agree, it does seem suspicious.

16 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

What did you say?

Whenever Derick tweets I picture Regina George asking, "Derick, why are you such a skeeze?"

You can go shave your back hair now, Derick. Bye.

I think I basically said that Fake News and him go hand in hand - so go cry to Roy Moore about it.  Something to that effect.  I'm still getting notifications from people "liking" it and responding.  He had to have been super pissed.  I've dissed him before and never got blocked - but that probably set him off.  Oh well.  Badge of honor.

10 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I suspect JB has had enough of Derick and the negative attention he is bringing to the brand. He has probably stopped him living rent free in the big house, who has it now? We know the Duggar's share his beliefs but Derick makes it obvious and publicly harassing teenagers online is not going to win you much support and his grifting attempts backfired.

Doesn't GM Mary live in the house with the pool ?

Taking another look at this dumb jumping photo in an empty reception hall.

His face is actually very creepy looking! Especially with the helmet hair.....ugh.

He is only 28 years old, compare him to his brother *cough*, Zach Bates, even Brandon Keilen looks better than he does!

What could have aged him so drastically? hmmmmm:dramallama-nanner:, perhaps all the bigotry and hatred? The Josh scandal and his fleeing to SA with Jill?  Slowly morphing into someone his father would never be proud of, and who his brother just tolerates, for the sake of Jill and kids? or all of the above?!

42 minutes ago, Bajovane said:

I think I basically said that Fake News and him go hand in hand - so go cry to Roy Moore about it.  Something to that effect.  I'm still getting notifications from people "liking" it and responding.  He had to have been super pissed.  I've dissed him before and never got blocked - but that probably set him off.  Oh well.  Badge of honor.

Poor baby had his feelings hurt.

And ooh, sounds like it was a TLC decision (probably over him being a massive asshole), not his decision to "go in a different direction." Unless he's alleging that TLC is lying that it was their decision?

Isn't him being under contract and getting paid a formal relationship?

Some funny twitter responses: 

Spoiler

Also maybe they wouldn't of had to move if Derick got a job, thus enabling him to pay rent?

• samurai_sarah pinned, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived