IGNORED

Dillards 47: Tweeting Twit

samurai_sarah

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:50 PM, JenniferJuniper said:

James.  My money has been on James since he was caught hiding his Wisdom Booklets.

James, Jackson, Hanny, Jenni, & Jordyn  My money is on these kids making a runner as soon as they turn 18 or they may wait until Jenni is 18 Jordyn will be almost 17 at that point, and Boob & DQ will be 60 & 59 and they will have been raising kids for 38 years at that point, they are so over it now, can you imagine how they will be in 8 years?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking in 8/10 years when the howler and lost girl will be ready to escape, how many grandkids there will be for M and JB to take care/watch/know? at very least another 10 assuming just one a year? and at that point who will care about what Hanny, Jenni, Jordin or Jackson will do? I really, really hope for them that they could go under the radar and be able, if not to escape, at least to have much more freedom than their brothers and sisters. JB and DQ will be in their 60, having raised children for at least 40 years (yeaks, an entire life no stop basically always with some NB or Toddler around the house) and they will probably even forget about some of them (with at least 20 grandkids all over the house...) plus some of the others will be married at that point Jana, JD, Si, so less people around the house to watch and correct them. 

Aren’t the oldest howlers in their late teens now (I guess that would be Jer/Jed and Jason)? I’d think they’d already be flipping houses, selling cars, or doing whatever Gothard decreed work that Duggar makes do. While it’s still too early to make any predictions, I don’t think any of the Duggars will think critically about their beliefs and lifestyle until the money runs out. So far, none of the kids, married or single, adult or minor, seems able to move away from their belief system. Jinger may be transitioning to mainstream conservative Christianity, but she still thinks that fake abortion clinics are worth supporting. I guess the real test will be how she raises her own children, if she has any.

5 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

Israel already looks like he's trying to make a run for it.

I don't want to be Pistol Pete, Derrick... I want to go to a better school!!!!! 
Get me out of this ugly shirt!

3 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

Personally, I think it's better for people who spew hate to get their asses handed to them in replies and comments rather than having the hateful content removed. Removing it doesn't give opportunities to call these assholes out. They deserve public outrage.

Don’t worry. I’ve been doing both. :) 

Jessa isn't hiding her midsection, maybe people will stop guessing she is pregnant . . .

I thought she would be by now, but good for her.

Wow, just how skinny is Dwreck? He looks so thin and the camera adds what 10-15 pounds? Can't really say anything negative about that necessarily, my dad is/was always naturally skinny, but dang.

1 minute ago, luv2laugh said:

I don’t know if ill ever gets over being surprised to see Jill in pants.

Jill honestly just looks so normal next to Jessa in that photo. She looks like any 20 something Mom of 2.

(Neither of them look bad by the way. I just think Jessa sticks out in her outfit, whereas Jill blends in more.)

And does anyone else think it’ll be a little weird not to see Jill on the show if she really has left? She was always so willing to do talking heads and act as a family spokesperson. I’m sure the show will continue on as normal (:pb_rollseyes:), but I feel like it’ll be really weird not to see Jill popping up to comment on something. 

Jill and Derrick really owe it to their fans to upload a video explaining that they will no longer be on the show and are “heading into a different direction”. They don’t have to go into detail on why and can make it brief but they owe fans this type of closure.

I know it sounds silly and Jill wasn’t exactly my favorite Duggar, but I’ve watched the show from day one and will miss seeing how her life ends up, especially with all these rapid changes and how concerning Derick has been behaving!

13 hours ago, llg1234 said:

Doesn't change the fact that they more or less have renters rights now. idk about AR's renting laws specifically, but JB could give them a 30 days notice to move out and they'd be SOL. If the property doesn't have their name on it, their ownership is very, very limited.

We don't know who actually owns the Siloam Springs house, but it's more likely to be Josh and Anna not Jim Bob. The house was sold to ALB Investments, LLC in August 2015. ALB Investments was registered by Duggar family attorney and longtime friend Travis Story, who is also member of Cross Church. The address used to register ALB Investments is same as Siloam Springs house. Because the ownership of such companies is confidential under Arkansas law, Story has declined press requests to comment on the owners. If they were going to sell the house to Jim Bob they could have just sold it to the Duggar Properties LLC or the Duggar Revocable Trust instead of creating a new LLC.

1 hour ago, justoneoftwo said:

Jessa isn't hiding her midsection, maybe people will stop guessing she is pregnant . . .

They clearly posted this picture JUST because I literally joked TODAY that we hadn't seen her midsection in months. :pb_lol:

That said, I don't know how anyone could possibly look at this photo and be able to tell whether she's pregnant or not. I mean, clearly she's not secretly eight months along, but beyond that it's impossible to say.

Other observations:

Jessa is still wearing skirts.

Jill looks good in jeans.

Derick is still a douche.

Cute kids, hope they break away when they can.

Israel: He said what?!?

Spurgeon: It’s true! 

Henry: An escape route, anything for an escape route!

Sam: What? Who’s escaping? I’m in!

1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

I don’t know if I’ll ever gets over being so surprised to see Jill in pants.

That and proper shoes. (Though I guess it's too cold in Arkansas to wear flipflops in December, but still)

14 hours ago, llg1234 said:

Doesn't change the fact that they more or less have renters rights now. idk about AR's renting laws specifically, but JB could give them a 30 days notice to move out and they'd be SOL. If the property doesn't have their name on it, their ownership is very, very limited.

AR renting laws highly favor the landlord. 

https://m.arktimes.com/arkansas/no-rights-for-tenants-in-arkansas/Content?oid=2681818

I am also surprised that Jill is wearing pants, if for no other reason than a few months post-partum seems like the strangest time to first experiment with inflexible pants that button. :pb_lol: 

1 hour ago, lomo6 said:

I am also surprised that Jill is wearing pants, if for no other reason than a few months post-partum seems like the strangest time to first experiment with inflexible pants that button. :pb_lol: 

She could  be wearing maternity pants. I have a friend who had a baby recently, and loved her stretchy maternity jeans so much that she continued to wear them post partum. If the top being worn with the pants is long enough, you can't tell.

5 hours ago, justoneoftwo said:

She is in a loose top, therefore she must be pregnant, don't you know?

Derick trying to prove he is a family man? He's still an ass. And yikes at how thin he looks.

Cute izzy, Sam and Spurgeon and Henry though. 

8 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Jill and Derrick really owe it to their fans to upload a video explaining that they will no longer be on the show and are “heading into a different direction”. They don’t have to go into detail on why and can make it brief but they owe fans this type of closure.

I know it sounds silly and Jill wasn’t exactly my favorite Duggar, but I’ve watched the show from day one and will miss seeing how her life ends up, especially with all these rapid changes and how concerning Derick has been behaving!

as much as I would laugh through it -  i am on board to watch this video 

I have serious doubts about any of the kids making an honest break for it right at the age of 18. Most of them don't seem to have enough outside influence to know that there is any other way to live beyond the Duggar compound. No matter how horrible their life circumstances may seem to them it takes a long time to realize that that isn't the norm. They are taught that their parents are the ultimate authority on everything right or they face eternal damnation. As a child how do you even begin to I think you could run away under those circumstances. The alternative to the Duggar compound is spiritual damnation. They would have to reject everything they were raised with to make a break. If anything it will be a slow gradual change. They would either have to experience some sort of outside influence to realize that there was another way to live or life would have to be so absolutely beyond horrible that the thought of eternal damnation sounded better to them. That's huge consequences to face as a child. They can't even question or ask for help. Anything less than cheerfulness is sinfulness. They may sense that things are "off" but they have no way to process that information or filter outside of Duggar ideology.

13 minutes ago, Firebird said:

I have serious doubts about any of the kids making an honest break for it right at the age of 18. Most of them don't seem to have enough outside influence to know that there is any other way to live beyond the Duggar compound. No matter how horrible their life circumstances may seem to them it takes a long time to realize that that isn't the norm. They are taught that their parents are the ultimate authority on everything right or they face eternal damnation. As a child how do you even begin to I think you could run away under those circumstances. The alternative to the Duggar compound is spiritual damnation. They would have to reject everything they were raised with to make a break. If anything it will be a slow gradual change. They would either have to experience some sort of outside influence to realize that there was another way to live or life would have to be so absolutely beyond horrible that the thought of eternal damnation sounded better to them. That's huge consequences to face as a child. They can't even question or ask for help. Anything less than cheerfulness is sinfulness. They may sense that things are "off" but they have no way to process that information or filter outside of Duggar ideology.

This. Very true...sad and true.

• samurai_sarah pinned, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived