IGNORED

Dillards 47: Tweeting Twit

samurai_sarah

13 hours ago, JenniferJuniper said:

My money has been on James since he was caught hiding his Wisdom Booklets.

Tell me more!  I completely missed that. :lol:

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also thinking JB started charging rent once Dullard was no longer helping promote the Duggar image. Ugh, Derick is definitely up there with JB, Michelle, and Turd as my least favorite Duggars.
#freeIzzy #freeSam

I took the 'rent was cheaper' in a whole other light.  Oh sure the actual rent may have really been less, but when dealing with family you often have to deal with family issues you might not want to or have someone holding it over your head all the time (this observation from someone who borrowed money for college from an aunt to get me through college and looking back I think I would have rather paid interest than dealt with the undercurrents until the loan was paid off).  

15 hours ago, JenniferJuniper said:

James.  My money has been on James since he was caught hiding his Wisdom Booklets.

OH! Never heard this! That gives me hope!

1 hour ago, Four is Enough said:

OH! Never heard this! That gives me hope!

Lol, iirc James was just being a typical rambunctious little kid who didn't want to do his schoolwork, so he hid it. He was pretty young. But even now he's pretty under the radar and seems a little "over it" to me, so there could definitely be hope there (except he WAS jill's buddy...hmmm....)

4 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Some funny twitter responses: 

Hide contents

Also maybe they wouldn't of had to move if Derick got a job, thus enabling him to pay rent?

Those  responses are brilliant! I'd say I hope that gets through to hm, but it won't.

17 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'm losing it over that Jesus/Bye Felicia meme. :pb_lol: 

I think that meme is one of the funniest I've seen, it made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it.

You can now report tweets that have hate speech in them. It would be great for him to see real world consequences for his action. Here are the two tweets that targeted Jazz. He may also have tweets in the comments that are reportable. 

I just showed BlackberryGrandkid2 the Izzy/Sammy picture and said only, "give me your reaction"  he said  "that's mean and why are they rolling around in hay?" Hes 12. Not the best picture of cute brotherly love.

55 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

You can now report tweets that have hate speech in them. It would be great for him to see real world consequences for his action. Here are the two tweets that targeted Jazz. He may also have tweets in the comments that are reportable. 

I reported those a while ago. Nothing has been done. Twitter is a joke when it comes to enforcing their rules. 

7 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I do think Derick is jealous that people find Jazz's story more interesting than his family. Jazz and her family come across as a nice, loving and caring family. Derick comes across as an asshole who doesn't care about his wife and kids. He hates the fact a family that is supportive of their transgendered child is more popular than his biggoted family. Derick probably thought TLC would back him up over Jazz and they didn't. Whatever disagreements he had with TLC before the Jazz situation probably could have been resolved but they can't have another liability on show given the track record they have for having abusers on their shows.

I agree, but with one small correction - the correct term would be transgender child, not transgendered. The -ed ending implies being transgender is a choice, which it’s not. :)

(At least that’s the proper term in the states. It may be different in Scotland.)

13 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I reported those a while ago. Nothing has been done. Twitter is a joke when it comes to enforcing their rules. 

I agree, but with one small correction - the correct term would be transgender child, not transgendered. The -ed ending implies being transgender is a choice, which it’s not. :)

(At least that’s the proper term in the states. It may be different in Scotland.)

I agree with that. I do hope twitter followed their terms of use with Derecks page. 

5 hours ago, clueliss said:

I took the 'rent was cheaper' in a whole other light.  Oh sure the actual rent may have really been less, but when dealing with family you often have to deal with family issues you might not want to or have someone holding it over your head all the time (this observation from someone who borrowed money for college from an aunt to get me through college and looking back I think I would have rather paid interest than dealt with the undercurrents until the loan was paid off).  

Hm, maybe JB let them live there in exchange for being on the show.

1 hour ago, DarkAnts said:

Thanks! I also found that you can report more than one at a time, but the Jazz tweets go too far back to include in own report.

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Hm, maybe JB let them live there in exchange for being on the show.

Thanks! I also found that you can report more than one at a time, but the Jazz tweets go too far back to include in own report.

This is interesting... I scrolled through his feed just now and I couldn’t find either tweet @DarkAntslinked to. I reported them again by clicking on the links here. I reported his account too for good measure. I have zero confidence it’ll do any good though since I couldn’t find the most problematic tweets to add to the profile report. 

12 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I wonder if TLC refused to film Sam's birth because she was trying to go for an illegal VBAC and they didn't want to be liable? dWRECK could've been super passive aggressive about that, and it would've started his downward spiral with them.

This has been my guess all along. I bet TLC said hospital or no filming. Dwreck and/or Jill thought they were above the rules and TLC said to hell with them. 

7 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Perhaps rent also included viewer appeal and avoiding negative press?

I would guess when you damage the brand you don’t get a free house anymore. 

7 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

This has been my guess all along. I bet TLC said hospital or no filming. Dwreck and/or Jill thought they were above the rules and TLC said to hell with them. 

I would guess when you damage the brand you don’t get a free house anymore. 

Nah, Josh and Anna still have a house that's most likely owned by JB. It's more like, follow JB's rules or get the boot. I'm sure part of Jeremy's appeal to Jinger was that they wouldn't have to worry about toeing the family line.

1 minute ago, llg1234 said:

Nah, Josh and Anna still have a house that's most likely owned by JB. It's more like, follow JB's rules or get the boot. I'm sure part of Jeremy's appeal to Jinger was that they wouldn't have to worry about toeing the family line.

Josh and Anna bought the house months before the scandal broke. They “sold” it to someone else when the lawsuit came out but it doesn’t appear that they moved either. 

So I do a bible plan on my bible app and tonight's verse really reminded me of Dwreck's horrible ass self:

"Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret--- it leads only to evil" Psalms 37:8.

The sale of pool house to Grandma Duggar on 6/27/17 predates Sam's birth on 7/8/17 by eleven days. So either Derick had already been fired from TLC and the firing had nothing to do Sam's birth or the move was already planned and had nothing to with the firing. Editing to add: Or it was just a property sale on paper and Grandma Duggar was still planing on allowing them to live there but for some reason I don't think that's what happened.

14 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Doesn't GM Mary live in the house with the pool ?

GM Mary owns the house and several others but we don't actually know where she's currently living.

2 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

Josh and Anna bought the house months before the scandal broke. They “sold” it to someone else when the lawsuit came out but it doesn’t appear that they moved either. 

Doesn't change the fact that they more or less have renters rights now. idk about AR's renting laws specifically, but JB could give them a 30 days notice to move out and they'd be SOL. If the property doesn't have their name on it, their ownership is very, very limited.

14 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Some funny twitter responses: 

Hide contents

Also maybe they wouldn't of had to move if Derick got a job, thus enabling him to pay rent?

The tweet that got me banned is in this train. It's the Jesus Bye Felicia one. 

6 hours ago, marmalade said:

The tweet that got me banned is in this train. It's the Jesus Bye Felicia one. 

Thank you for sharing that Godly tweet with us. 

Personally, I think it's better for people who spew hate to get their asses handed to them in replies and comments rather than having the hateful content removed. Removing it doesn't give opportunities to call these assholes out. They deserve public outrage.

• samurai_sarah pinned, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived