IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 14: Another arrow for the quiver

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

The Duggars have never valued education. It's always the bare minimum. 

i know,,,they think parents need to give education to their children,,,i really don t see anything here,,,,

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/13/2017 at 8:11 PM, hasunah said:

Now I really want to know what happened to Jill and baby Samuel . I mean they were radio silent  for days .

I am happy that baby Mason is healthy and well. Still, my mind goes back to this. Us Mag did an announcement. If a child of Josh and Anna (post FFG) can get a published announcement, but no word from People or anywhere in regards to Samuel, then something is definitely off.

I'm embarrassed to admit how glad I am that Anna's children keep having wider age gaps each time. I'm really hoping they just get wider and wider. I really don't want those two to have double digit kids. Here's to wishful thinking!

I'm torn between expecting Anna to go even longer next time (currently predicting January 2020) and thinking that maybe the longer gaps between the last few babies were more to do with Josh's issues and now that he's 'cured' and on his redemption kick, there will be another baby following Mason in short order. 

5 hours ago, viii said:

They'd learn Satan's ways at a normal school! 

Satan doesn't seemed to be leaving them alone at home either. He's building Fortresses all over their hearts.  

On 2017-09-13 at 5:42 AM, habert said:

Wow I'm really surprised that Anna went to Joe's wedding!! It was four days ago what if she had gone into labor? 

Ah, that's nothing. When the Swedish prince Carl Philip got married on June 13 2015, his very pregnant younger sister princess Madeleine attended in a designer dress and full royal jewellery, tiara and all. She gave birth two days later on June 15. The wedding (ceremony and dinner afterwards) was televised live, with the ceremony starting at around 2 pm (if I remember correctly) and from what I remember Madeleine stayed the entire evening.

20 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

The prayerbooks have rubrics in them, OR the priest will move his hands in a way that says, or will just say, "Stand, Sit, Kneel" etc.

Back in the day when I went to church on a regular basis as a kid, I just knew when to sit, stand and kneel from weekly repetition.  The past few times I've been in a church for a wedding or funeral, after not attending mass for years, I've had to watch those around me to know what to do. I never realized the priest gave cues so thanks for this handy bit of intel.

9 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I'm torn between expecting Anna to go even longer next time (currently predicting January 2020) 

Christmas Day, 2019. Little Messiah Duggar will arrive.

18 hours ago, Ais said:

@Irishy never mind what happens when the oldies die, what happens now they've changed the words to half the prayers? I've been caught out on my (very few) recent visits! 

And also with you / and with your spirit! When did that happen??

9 hours ago, Icea said:

Ah, that's nothing. When the Swedish prince Carl Philip got married on June 13 2015, his very pregnant younger sister princess Madeleine attended in a designer dress and full royal jewellery, tiara and all. She gave birth two days later on June 15. The wedding (ceremony and dinner afterwards) was televised live, with the ceremony starting at around 2 pm (if I remember correctly) and from what I remember Madeleine stayed the entire evening.

I had the vague recollection that she hadn't stayed for the reception but could be wrong. Regardless, she looked fabulous at the wedding, and was in her usual heels no less.

Madeleine Wedding.JPG

10 hours ago, Icea said:

That's amazing!!!! You know what pregnant women are allowed to party so live it up sisters

honestly? A pregnant sister(in-law) going into labor mid ceremony would probably be deemed a good omen by the Duggars tbh

13 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

People now has an article up. http://people.com/tv/josh-anna-duggar-welcome-son-mason-garrett/

Rather than talking about about his scandals, they say, "Josh, 29, has kept a low profile after returning home from rehab following two following a series of personal crises in 2015."

PERSONAL CRISES? Really?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO as if we all forgot!!

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'm embarrassed to admit how glad I am that Anna's children keep having wider age gaps each time. I'm really hoping they just get wider and wider. I really don't want those two to have double digit kids. Here's to wishful thinking!

Anna is only 29 right? I think it's still very possible she'll get to double digits. She could have 5-6 more easily at her rate.

Maybe baby Mercy Mason will be the 1 redemption baby they needed and they'll stay at 5 :tw_grimace:

40 minutes ago, habert said:

Anna is only 29 right? I think it's still very possible she'll get to double digits. She could have 5-6 more easily at her rate.

Maybe baby Mercy Mason will be the 1 redemption baby they needed and they'll stay at 5 :tw_grimace:

I wish :( Her latest baby gap was 2 years and 2 months. The one before was 2 years 1 month. And the one before was almost exactly 2 years. So will the next gap be 2 years and 3 months? Which means a new baby in December of 2019. And then #7 wouldn't be here until 2022! That seems so far off for a fundie! But I'll take it. 

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wish :( Her latest baby gap was 2 years and 2 months. The one before was 2 years 1 month. And the one before was almost exactly 2 years. So will the next gap be 2 years and 3 months? Which means a new baby in December of 2019. 

Like I said, Messiah Duggar on December 25, 2019.

@GreyhoundFan thanks for that link. I definitely qualify as a lapsed catholic, attending for Christenings, weddings and funerals mostly. The changes have really altered the rhythm of the Mass to me but I suppose it's because it's not what I'm used to? 

".... through my fault, through my fault, through my most grevious fault..." took my breath away though. Talk about belabouring the point.

Just now, AtlanticTug said:

Like I said, Messiah Duggar on December 25, 2019.

A baby girl on December 25, 2019 but instead of Noelle they name her Moelle

23 minutes ago, habert said:

A baby girl on December 25, 2019 but instead of Noelle they name her Moelle

Anna actually has a niece named Noelle, so for that reason (and that reason alone) I think 'Moelle' is out. :pb_lol:

I'm still saying Matthew for a boy next time around. They will eventually use it. Makayla for a girl maybe? Or maybe Maya? Melania ;) They are lucky that there are a lot of M names to choose from.  

I'm guessing Matthew for a boy and either Melissa or some variation of Makayla/Michaela for a girl for M6. I agree with some on here and say M6 will be here in late 2019.

I'm interested in seeing how all the Duggar children will name their spawn. For example, I can see Joy and Austin naming one of their sons Brandon. Brandon Forsyth does go well together.

Just now, anaandrade said:

I'm guessing Matthew for a boy and either Melissa or some variation of Makayla/Michaela for a girl for M6. I agree with some on here and say M6 will be here in late 2019.

I'm interested in seeing how all the Duggar children will name their spawn. For example, I can see Joy and Austin naming one of their sons Brandon. Brandon Forsyth does go well together.

I think their first few names will be pretty trendy. I think Joy will want trendy-trendy and Austin may real it back a little, like Avia, Adalynn, Madison, Milo, Aiden, etc. etc.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived