IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 14: Another arrow for the quiver

samurai_sarah

Josh looks permanently greasy. The M'kids are sooo adorable though. I really hope Josh learned how to appreciate both his stupidly loyal wife and beautiful kids. His scuzzy ass is lucky to still have them. 

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

Well, the US Weekly article does answer the birth location question, Anna was at home with a midwife. So no birthing center or hospital for her with this baby. But Michelle and Anna's mom were apparently there. Hopefully the midwife was properly licensed and not just Jill. And going into labor on Sunday means she was REALLY ready to pop at J&K's wedding Friday night. I wonder if she was overdue (at over 9 lbs I assume she wasn't early) or they really did schedule the wedding that close to her due date.

In the Duggar aviation thread a very pregnant Anna is seen in a video back near Joshly's jesus jail.  There was speculation that she was up there to give birth.  I wonder what that was all about, then. 

Cute kids - shame about the dad, etc. Josh forever gets a side eye from me. I hope the US money goes toward feeding/sheltering the Ms and not toward Pringles or another Satan's fortress. 

People Magazine and US Magazine always have the exclusives for TLC shows/personalities. I think there is some type of deal with TLC that the magazines get exclusive access. One will promote the other. You rarely seen them give interviews anywhere else and likely because no one wants them. You will never see Kate Gosselin or the Duggars on any other Magazine because they don't sell. If neither were on TLC, they wouldn't even on magazines. 

We find the Duggars interesting but most people don't know their names and aren't going to buy something because they are on the cover. My guess is the US Magazine article is TLC's attempt on test the waters with Josh. I don't think People Magazine would want to promote a child molester. They have a higher circulation and far more to lose. US Magazine is more celebrity based and doesn't do human interest stories like People. 

The upside for Anna and Josh is that they likely got paid for this because magazines don't pay for interviews but they pay to be allowed to use personal photographs. So baby Mason likely made the family some money. 

49 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

Well, the US Weekly article does answer the birth location question, Anna was at home with a midwife. So no birthing center or hospital for her with this baby. But Michelle and Anna's mom were apparently there. Hopefully the midwife was properly licensed and not just Jill. And going into labor on Sunday means she was REALLY ready to pop at J&K's wedding Friday night. I wonder if she was overdue (at over 9 lbs I assume she wasn't early) or they really did schedule the wedding that close to her due date.

I don't think much of anything would stop one of these pregnant ladies from attending an event like that-even if there was early labor signs.  Didn't Jessa attend a super bowl party the night before Henry was born? When you are pregnant as much as these ladies are it's just part of life and doesn't hold them back from much. I've never been pregnant before so I'm not sure how active I would/could be a couple of days before labor and delivery but I just feel like it's just another day to them because it happens so frequently.

But yea, the M kids are always super cute and I do miss them being on the show a little-not enough to invite their father back though.

2 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

Poor kid, I'd probably make that face too if Josh were that close to me.

Anna is wearing her BM dress from Joy's wedding. Practical. I can't imagine having to get dressed do my hair and make up and keep sweet for cameras after squeezing a baby out of my vag.  Sure it was only 30 minutes or so I'm sure but still.  Like Princess Kate, but she has someone doing it for her while she sits there sleeping I'm sure. And she won't have to go home and take care of 4 other kids and cook her POS husband dinner.

1 hour ago, metheglyn said:

Anna is lucky her births have all gone smoothly, and that is usually how they go so even a 1/2 assed trained Jill Midwife just needs to be there to catch, and between Mrs Keller and Michelle and hell even Josh, she can't screw that up. Still I agree I hope she had a REAL midwife and not a Jill.

1 hour ago, nausicaa said:

@Georgiana I actually don't think Josh needs to ask permission for using a name either. I was trying to be funny. Apparently not successfully. :my_confused:

If it makes you feel better I thought it was funny.

I think a lot of stuff is funny though. I've been known to laugh at trees when I'm too tired. So many that isn't the best compliment. :pb_lol:

As for family names, husband and I gave Velocibaby two family names. Her first is a variant of the middle name shared by my mom and I, as well as the middle name of my dad's favorite Aunt (as well as her sister and mother.) Her middle name is the German spelling of my late Aunt's middle name. 

We didn't ask anyone if we could use those names ahead of time. My dad was very excited about the first name and my mom was so touched that she started crying when we told her the reason for the middle name - my Aunt was her only sister and she's never really "gotten over" the fact that her sister died the way she did. 

Well likely do something similar for baby two. The girl name has a family middle name from my side. Both boy names have the same family name as a middle name (from husband's side) and one of the two first names we like is a family name on both sides of my family. 

1 hour ago, Greendoor said:

Well by gosh and by gora, she's really just doing the old Roman Catholic thing not using birth control.   Who would have guessed!

Hey now! A lot of Irish Catholics actually use birth control now! Keep the Duggars far, far away! Lol!

(I'm actually of Irish descent and not currently religiously affiliated, but I come from a heavily Catholic family.)

1 hour ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Mason is a nice name, not one I'd ever use as it is associated with the Masonic Lodge here in Scotland, at least they didn't call him Masyn. I wonder if they regret spelling Mackynzie's name the way they did. 

Congratulations Josh and Anna and to the other M kids, hope his dad doesn't screw anything up.

I doubt they regret it. If I remember right, they named her for a relative and got the spelling from that person's name.

But yes. Don't fuck this up Smuggar!

I think going to a Super Bowl party nearby when you're 9 months pregnant is a bit different than flying halfway across the country to attend a speaking engagement. Anyway, this is the 21st century, why would a pregnant woman hide herself at home unless she wanted to? Many women work right up until they go into labour.

I'm glad Anna at least has had complication-free deliveries and healthy babies. I feel like that's the least the universe owes her.

54 minutes ago, GnomeCat said:

I don't think much of anything would stop one of these pregnant ladies from attending an event like that-even if there was early labor signs.  Didn't Jessa attend a super bowl party the night before Henry was born? When you are pregnant as much as these ladies are it's just part of life and doesn't hold them back from much. I've never been pregnant before so I'm not sure how active I would/could be a couple of days before labor and delivery but I just feel like it's just another day to them because it happens so frequently.

But yea, the M kids are always super cute and I do miss them being on the show a little-not enough to invite their father back though.

It's true for us secular women too!

My sister worked up until the day before she delivered. Only reason she didn't work that day too was because she slipped on ice and needed to be monitored at the hospital (she and baby were fine; she was released that night, went home, and returned after midnight due to labor starting. Lol!)

As for me, I attended a Thanksgiving party two days before giving birth. I felt off and, looking back, I was likely in very early stages of labor and didn't realize it. It took an entire 24 hours (around 8 pm on Sunday) before we were at the hospital and found out I was actually in labor and already 4 cm dilated (in my defense, I was only 34 weeks.) I would have been even further along if it hadn't been for how sick I was that entire day. Only reason we went in was to make sure I wasn't dehydrated from being so sick.

ETA: But yes, as @singsingsingpointed out flying several states away is different than attending a party and most women likely wouldn't be flying so late in their third trimester.

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

In the Duggar aviation thread a very pregnant Anna is seen in a video back near Joshly's jesus jail.  There was speculation that she was up there to give birth.  I wonder what that was all about, then. 

I think someone said he was likely attending or speaking during a family day or something. So Anna would need to be there because Redemption Baby.

2 hours ago, sunshine said:

I knew it! It was only a matter of time before they put him in a magazine.

I think they've been slowly building to this for a year.

Little glimpses, mentions, announcements. All attempts to normalize and re-introduce.

It will be interesting to see where this goes. 

16 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

This sounds like a fantastic unschooling lesson for the Nog People.   Snort.

Hahaha. Nogs learning.

Or a good lesson in general. I want to suggest this as a word problem to an acquaintance who is a middle school math teacher, but I don't even know how to explain the background..."So this really awesome internet friend on a forum where we snark on fundies needs a large skittle supply to get through episodes of Counting On, and I made a word problem in her honor..."

13 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

There's a collage pic of the M siblings holding Mason over at Pickles. The couch they're sitting on looks generic, not comfy or squishy so my guess is birth center if not hospital. He's cute, I'll give Anna that!

I love pictures of little kids loving their baby siblings, but this collage makes me sad because Mac is doomed to be a sister mom. She has a very loving expression though.

10 hours ago, BobTheWalrus said:

Naked Mole Rat Malfoy..... I'm crying over here.

:D I'm glad.

10 hours ago, Corntree said:

You know, I don't like to snark on people's looks b/c they didn't get to choose what they look like, but that's a pretty good description of Eric Trump. I do think Ivanka is very pretty, though. Where'd she get those genes? (I know her mom was a model, but I think Ivanka is prettier than her.)

I don't either, but I make an exception for Death Eaters. I would totally photoshop Malfoy's hair onto a naked mole rat if my computer were cooperative.

7 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

@Jenn The Heathen Yes, until we have more details on Joy's baby. 

@Bad Wolf @HarryPotterFan @MarblesMom Maybe I should put the skittles in vodka. :D That would make for an interesting episode! 

DO IT! There are many vodka skittles recipes on the inter webs.

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I guess here's a good example of Michael's resemblance to Josh. And there's Izzy in a dress! ;)

This reminds me of the first time I saw a photo of my mother when she was a kid. I was fairly young and asked my mom why my brother was wearing a dress. Though a big difference is my mom probably thought my confusion was cute/funny, and the Duggars would recoil in horror at the idea of a boy in a dress, even if it didn't happen.

The day I went into labor, I had a Dr appt ( he didnt do an internal) and then did a weekly grocery shopping. When you're young, pregnancy isn't usually disabling, just uncomfortable. But then again, I left the hospital 6 hours after I gave birth and proceeded to go shopping for baby clothes. Must be my Polish stock, lol.

The biggest issue for Anna would have been getting thru the ceremony without having to pee! Plus standing that long.

I know we don't hypothesize about diagnoses but I look at the video of Michelle and it just reminds me of certain behaviours exhibited by Duggars that would suggest some underlying issues weather predisposed or through nurture. Michelle plays down her bulimia cured by god, but this with the excessive children and the being saved. She was ripe to be picked off by a charismatic Narcissist. Co dependency is very evident. It has worked out not too badly for her I have to say. It could have been better but she was putty to manipulate and it could have been a weird Jones Town thing for Michelle.

I am now seeing that because Michelle never really mentally recovered her children were raised and influenced by her issues that manifest differently in people.

I just see so many issues regarding control and attachment in J'chelle and Boob's offspring.

It's hard to be positive about them having another, but here goes.

Anna really wants lots of kids so I think she'll be really happy.

Josh and Anna actually pick names their kids can live in the 'real world' with without getting stared at.

Mason is cute.

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Duggars all seemed to be much more fond of Grandpa Garrett Ruark compared to Grandpa Jimmy Lee. So I guess we should have seen this coming. JL obviously didn't approve of that many children but the Raurks had a big family themselves so Grandpa Garrett probably did and probably didn't make comments like JL did. You would think that someone would use Mary by now since they all love Grandma Mary so much. MaryAnna would make sense but maybe they don't like that. 

MaryAnna is a beautiful idea. Not that I want more Joshly's, but we know they're coming.

Dlisted has an article up about the newest Duggar.  Here's the link:

http://dlisted.com/2017/09/13/josh-duggar-is-a-strong-shudder-dad-again/#more-268429

Michael D. didn't write the article, Allison wrote it.  My favorite line is;  "Ugh, Josh Duggar. The only creature on that beach so gross, the tide wouldn’t take it out."

3 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Did US Magazine disable the comments on that article? Because I've got things to say and I don't see the option. :pb_lol: 

he is just gross

2 hours ago, Exposedknees said:

Isn't it interesting that the a$$hole and Anna got US weekly while Jill and Dwreck got NUTHIN!?

it's not interesting.  It's just all around wrong that Anna and the ahole get any publicity out of this.  There must be an email to us magazine that we can send letters to. 

Jill and Derick are a whole other kettle of fish.  I say it again - Jeremy seems to hide it better because he actually has a church and a job while Derick is a grifter.  

"They  also posted a picture of Mason. Now, those could be normal baby tears. They could also be the result of Mason glancing at his parents and realizing he had been born into the Duggar clan." - best quote ever 

2 hours ago, GnomeCat said:

... When you are pregnant as much as these ladies are it's just part of life and doesn't hold them back from much. I've never been pregnant before so I'm not sure how active I would/could be a couple of days before labor and delivery but I just feel like it's just another day to them because it happens so frequently.

Honestly, it depends on the person and the pregnancy. You definitely see people who exercise vigorously and are busy right up until birth, but you also have people like me who are exhausted and in pain for seven months. Most people / pregnancies fall somewhere in between the two extremes (I devoutly hope, as I don't want to be bedridden for an entire year next time).

14 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Well i guess congratulation Anna and M kids. Now whats next? Joy pregnancy and ? The show must go on so who will be sacrifice on the altar now?

Kendra pregnancy watch.   Never too early with a horny Duggar and a wife who is joyfully available.

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Hey now! A lot of Irish Catholics actually use birth control now! Keep the Duggars far, far away! Lol!

(I'm actually of Irish descent and not currently religiously affiliated, but I come from a heavily Catholic family.)

As I said - the old Roman Catholic way.   Ie:  Pre Vatican 2 which is when RC's were told they were thinking creatures and could among other things hear the service in their own language.  Although I do think, at least officially, birth control is still not approved.  

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived