IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 14: Another arrow for the quiver

samurai_sarah

I'm guessing Joy will follow the lead of her sister Mom andgo with biblical names with family middle names. Like Noah Austin. And a middle name for a girl might be Michelle since that's her sister mom's middle name and her bio mom's name. But she might not go biblical With the girl name. She might just go trendy. 

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least Anna and Josh's M theme has given us the opportunity for a fun name predicting game. The only other possible theme is Jill and Derick's Ending in "el" which has a lot of good choices. I think Jessa and Ben will take turns with the name picks giving us half wacky and half normal. We are a name loving group.

25 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

At least Anna and Josh's M theme has given us the opportunity for a fun name predicting game. The only other possible theme is Jill and Derick's Ending in "el" which has a lot of good choices. I think Jessa and Ben will take turns with the name picks giving us half wacky and half normal. We are a name loving group.

Its fun to try and guess what name they'll go with. What will the next little M be named? Will Jill and Derick keep going with names at the end of "El". What theme will Joy go with? Or will she not go with a theme? Its just as fun to see what they do come up with Spurgeon Elliott, Henry Wilberforce what will baby number three be named? 

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I really hope Jessa picks a more normal name for a girl. I'll lose it if she names her daughter Tenboom Alice Seewald.

Maybe she'll pick Piper for John Piper or is it only Jeremy and Derick who are interested in John Piper lately?

Maybe but Jill does not go well for as middle to any first name because it's too short to sound right in my opinion ... Jillian maybe would do. 

I certainly don't see a super speshul missionary or particularly meaningful name for This child... I think they will go with Classic but in style name such as Abigail, Emily, Sophia, ETC or Noah, Caleb, Connor, ETC

4 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Maybe but Jill does not go well for as middle to any first name because it's too short to sound right in my opinion ... Jillian maybe would do. 

Short middle names are pretty normal. Jane, Anne, Rose, May, etc. Jill sounds similar to me.

9 hours ago, habert said:

A baby girl on December 25, 2019 but instead of Noelle they name her Moelle

They could just go for Merry.

I'd be surprised if Joy and Austin did something like 'Edyn'. They both seem very earnest and practical, not tryndy. But we'll see, maybe they'll have some inner whimsy about names.

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I really hope Jessa picks a more normal name for a girl. I'll lose it if she names her daughter Tenboom Alice Seewald.

Trump JayBee Seewald

Mariah, Margaret, Matilda, Melody, Miranda, Mia, Mallory, Melanie, Melissa, Martha, Maisie, Muriel, Monica....

I still hold out hope for Machiavelli and Malfoy. Twins maybe?

Mariah, Margaret, Matilda, Melody, Miranda, Mia, Mallory, Melanie, Melissa, Martha, Maisie, Muriel, Monica....

MURICA!

And if someone can trick Jill into naming the next one Castiel, that'd be just awesome.

Interrupting on my catching-up reading just to say --

@formerpastorswife -- A thousand up-votes to you for your post on the bottom of page 20.

The scenario is EXACTLY as you described. It's the whole "never enough" story with a million verses. Cheaters always have excuses and lies.

Also been there, done that, wrote the legal fees checks, couldn't afford the t-shirt.

12 hours ago, habert said:

A baby girl on December 25, 2019 but instead of Noelle they name her Moelle

Surely, just because she was His mother and the day is Jesus' birthday, they could call her Mary.

The other day I was browsing in store. I heard someone ask for a book by somebody Spurgeon, but not the Baptist preacher. I thought "wow. That's like someone's real name. After a bit of basic research, I have found that Spurgeon, while rarely used, is an actual first (or middle name). Ya learn something new every day. I also found Charles Spurgeon Johnson who was a civil rights leader. I wonder if Benny boy low-key made that connection. He seems passionate about equality etc.

13 hours ago, Bethella said:

Ah, and then Meredith and she would be like Jana, Joy Anna, and Johannah in name similarity.

13 hours ago, PainfullyAware said:

I'd be surprised if Joy and Austin did something like 'Edyn'. They both seem very earnest and practical, not tryndy. But we'll see, maybe they'll have some inner whimsy about names.

I think it's possible that Joy could go that direction but I don't think she'd pick Edyn considering I believe Sierra chose that name for her youngest daughter.

I don't know why I remember this, but on an episode of 19KaC when the kids were all sitting around giving name suggestions, I remember Joy pulling really hard for Jervis. Don't remember what little blessing Michelle was due with at the time, so not sure how long ago it was or if her name preferences will have changed. 

I also think it's less about what Joy likes for a baby name and more what've Austin likes. Not because Austin seems like he would demand control, but based on how we've seen her ask him for every little decision, I think she will go with whatever he suggests. I could definitely see them going with names like Ryder, Remington, Bennett, Jasper, Lincoln, maybe even Beau. Not sure for girl names because I think it's a boy. 

10 hours ago, TatiFish9 said:

The other day I was browsing in store. I heard someone ask for a book by somebody Spurgeon, but not the Baptist preacher. I thought "wow. That's like someone's real name. After a bit of basic research, I have found that Spurgeon, while rarely used, is an actual first (or middle name). Ya learn something new every day. I also found Charles Spurgeon Johnson who was a civil rights leader. I wonder if Benny boy low-key made that connection. He seems passionate about equality etc.

There's a Moody Spurgeon MacPherson in Anne of Green Gables and its sequels! He said that with a name like that he has to be a minister.

15 hours ago, Bethella said:

Seems too logical...

14 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Trump JayBee Seewald

I still hold out hope for Machiavelli and Malfoy. Twins maybe?

That would be amazing. Malfoy Duggar. Please make this happen, Rufus! :pray:

14 hours ago, Naga Viper said:

MURICA!

And if someone can trick Jill into naming the next one Castiel, that'd be just awesome.

Hahaha I can totally see someone naming their baby MURICA! With all caps and the exclamation point at the end on the birth certificate. And so much yes to Castiel. Is it bad that I learned everything I know about different angels from Supernatural?

8 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Thought of another M name Smuggar would use.  MAGA.  

Oh god, I wonder if any babies have been named that already. I can actually see that happening, sadly. Maga wouldn't be that different from some already existing names, like Magda or Saga or Maya.

5 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

Ah, and then Meredith and she would be like Jana, Joy Anna, and Johannah in name similarity.

I never understood how that happened.  There were so many J girl names they never used.  Jaclyn/Jackie, Julia/Julie/Juliet, Jasmine, Jane, Jocelyn, Janet, Julianna, June.  I could keep going, but I'll stop now.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived