Coconut Flan

I didn't watch the whole thing, but I didn't see anything about Samuel's big debut - did I miss it?

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SamiKatz said:

I didn't watch the whole thing, but I didn't see anything about Samuel's big debut - did I miss it?

Nothing

The proposal was very nice, but man this was boring....an hour of my life I can't get back. 

Someone post all the known info on this Aaron?   Last name, everything you have.  We can't let Jana go off into some great unknown.

Sweetest. Proposal. Yet.  I now like him/them 2000% more.

I really, really don't want to have to watch Her Horrible Kateness to get a glimpse of baby Samuel.

Kateness and LorIdiot should be forced to keep company. 

Austin is deep in fundie land, but he seems the most genuine of the husbands so far. 

He seems quite straighforward and sensitive, he just hides it behind this silent, masculine persona.

JB and MeChelle are sneaky snaking right back on to the old TV, aren't they?

1 hour ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

I have one pair and they are one of my prized possessions, and I'm not poor. 

I have what I call my shit kickers, and my husband will only agree to replace them if the first pair wears out, but they are Ariats, and they never wear out.... womp womp, and my show boots are Justins, and though cheaper than Ariats, they still cost me a pretty penny. Boots are just not cheap.

So the Forsyth men are personable! Who knew?! A very sincere, genuine proposal. 

Hannie is gorgeous and TALL. But has Josh's face. But it is beautiful on her. So confusing. 

Lost girl Jenny SMILED SO BIG. That might have been a first?

Joy looked very much like she wanted to just make out with Austin. Will we find out next week that they didn't uphold their courtship standards?? 

And did everyone just FORGET about Josiah's courtship? Are we supposed to have wiped it clean from our collective memory? 

Derrick still sucks.

Completely out of sequence, as I had to pause the whole thing for almost an hour.... but can I just say how happy I am Dirty Jesus got a haircut?

That is all.

15 minutes ago, Greendoor said:

Someone post all the known info on this Aaron?   Last name, everything you have.  We can't let Jana go off into some great unknown.

I was being facetious. But since counting on premiered all future spouses were introduced randomly. Jeremy (buying baby food for the baby shower, had a random talking head.) Austin & Kendra (prepping flowers for jingers wedding prep, they randomly introduced them.)

For people without cable, as Austin was prepping for his proposal he said he got his dad and friend Aaron to help him. One part he said how Aaron is a friend from church. Then next scene he said how smart and capable Aaron is and a hard worker. It just seemed unnecessary to the story. So if he's with Jana I can officially say I was the first to say so. If not, then I was totally kidding. Duh.

25 minutes ago, KimJongJimBob said:

I think that Aaron stayed up to chaperone. 

I saw him, but anyone wanna guess how many fucks he gave if they kissed? Hugged, made out? Talked like 2 adults? 

Wait, did Josiah say a boy has to pick up the slack in the courtship department?

The irony.

37 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

Basically been waiting this whole episode to see Mr. Caldwell, honestly.

Didn't everyone? :P 

Who doesn't wipe up snot and spit up as it happens, if not a few hours later (if completely overwhelmed)?!?!?  She had ONE kid, not 19.  Ewwww.

The scripted voice overs that Jinger and Jeremy did were terrible.

Kudos to them for shopping for items that reflect Laredo. At least Jinger's love of shopping is genuine. I don't think the Howler Monkeys will appreciate anything she sends them from Laredo. They don't strike me as the kind of kids who enjoy things that are different from what they're familiar with.

I don't think they were in first class. I think it was a regional jet with a 2 seats on one side and 1 seat on the other.  Plus the curtain behind them wasn't drawn (usually they are once the flight is in air).

Looked like an RJ to me, too. No way they flew nonstop from XNA (I think that's the public airport they use most often) to Danger America. They had to fly to "somewhere else" to board the international flight.

On 7/8/2017 at 5:32 PM, shiverful said:

I am Norwegian and mr. Shiverful is Icelandic.

Would be cute to teach our kid Icelandic (if/when we get one), but I don't think it will be easy as I don't speak or understand it.

A coworker had two kids. She and her husband were native speakers of different languages, but fluent in each others'. From the time the kids were born, she spoke her native language to them and her husband spoke his. The kids, now pre-teens, speak both languages fluently.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived