Coconut Flan

Child safety doornobs.... the bane of all young mothers existance.  I know your struggle Jessa. I know your struggle.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derick gets more and more annoying each week. The kids are really cute. We are seeing more of Boob and DQ, not overly happy about that. 

So the unmarried girls just do everything for the married ones. Packing for Jill, cleaning Jessa's house, etc

Just now, Yaoichan12 said:

So the unmarried girls just do everything for the married ones. Packing for Jill, cleaning Jessa's house, etc

and yet Jessa is still tired 

And really "Give it away", Joy knows that she's getting engaged. Can we please just show Kendra's father so I can drool about him nd then feel bad because he's an asshole. :P Hate drooling? 

I can't be the only mom who's laughing at "snot marks" on the couch.  I thought having white couches was bad, it seems it was a godsend you can't really see the snot marks.  For those of you with out kids gagging, yeah motherhood generally numbs you to this kind of stuff.  Especially 2 under 2 pooping, peeing sneezing useing you as a human napkin.  Your grossness thresh hold goes through the roof. 

Aaron is totally jana's special friend. Way too much free advertising about him. Let the speculation commence!

1 minute ago, Exjw2015deed said:

Aaron is totally jana's special friend. Way too much free advertising about him. Let the speculation commence!

You beat me to it! 

1 minute ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I can be the only mom who's laughing at "snot marks" on the couch.  I thought having white couches was bad, it seems it was a godsend you can't really see the snot marks.  For those of you with out kids gagging, yeah motherhood generally numbs you to this kind of stuff.  Especially 2 under 2 pooping, peeing sneezing useing you as a human napkin.  Your grossness thresh hold goes through the roof. 

Sometimes when I am on my way to the hospital, i notice snot trails on the legs of my scrubs. I feel like when you become a mom, there is no grossness threshhold anymore

REALLY, AUSTIN! YOU HAVE ACCESS TO PLENTY OF PRIVATE LAND! WHY use land you don't own and run the risk of being interrupted? 

:laughing-jumpingpurple: My teenager just asked why the hell he's building an ikea table on top of a mountain, and don't they have a folding table. 

A contrived proposal and pretending to be a surprise - part 3

At fort rock family camp

Austin hasnt been able to sleep because "today is the day that I propose to joy."  He loves being around her.

They load up "equipment" into trucks to set it up. Aaron is going to help him. They go to church together and he wants him to be a part of this.

Terry says that he has to stay busy or he gets nervous.  They ride their dune buggies up and they're going to propose and eat a deer they "harvested" earlier in the year. They will grill it.

Benessa's house

Joy is going to make lunch and help her out ith the littles.  She's been busy since henry has been born and hasnt spent time with them.  

She brought chicken, salad, and asparagas.  

Henry is sleeping in a rock n play.

Joy comes to help her make the master bed (change the sheets) and Jessa unloads the dishwasher.  There are a lot of things she needs to do and its challenging with 2 kids.  They discuss that there is a lot of snot marks on the couch.  She hands a rag to Joy to wipe it off.

Jessa - now I think twice before I go out. I acutally dont think i've gone out at all.

Joy comments that theresa lot of snot.  Jessa explains some of it is spit up.

Jessa TH - I dont know the plan for the engagement so thats good because I cant slip up.

At the camp - they're still driving around.

They arrive at the top of the mountain, its a location thats been a hiking spot and where they ride their ATVs.  Its a special place.

They unload a generator and look to put it in a crack. Aaron (a very intelligent young man), climbs down and starts the generator. 

Austin - we've talked about marriage but she requested that it be a surprise.  It was almost impossible to hide it from her.

Terry - Austin forgot the bandana to blindfold joy.

At jessa's house

Joy gives spurge goldfish crackers.

Jessa - joy is good with calming fussy babies.

Henry wakes up.

Joy - being around henry and spuge makes me look foward to being a mother. Austin and I agree we want as many as god wants.

Back on the hill

They test lights he strung over the ridge.

They put together a table.  They have 2 hours before they leave Jessa's house.  Everything is going "pretty smooth."

2 random guys on ATVs come by. Its a public area so theres nothing they can do.  He hopes that wont happen tonight and there isnt a plan b.

At Jessa's house, joy makes lunch.  Jessa says that most of what she eats is toddler food.

Jessa TH - I'm excited for joy.  I know what its like but joy hasnt hinted to me that she knows whats up.

On the ridge Austin goes over the time schedule.  They're going to ride horses and the meat needs to be cooked.  He heads down the mountain on foot.

Jessa's couch can be used to prevent teen pregnancy. Or any pregnancy. I've had kids, but they're old enough for me to forget how gross they used to be. Plus, I'm sure I was too tired and too in love with them to care if the couch was gross back then. Jessa's couch turned me off from having more children. 

Every time I see the commercials for Kate Plus 8, I secretly wish Kate and Michelle would do an episode of Wife Swap. 

On 7/7/2017 at 2:46 PM, SapphireSlytherin said:

My German friends (almost) all have problems with the English "th" and the letter J, the way we pronounce it.

ALL my Irish relatives struggle with the American English 'th'. They CAN do it, but have to, almost, full stop before proceeding.

It's charming!

1 minute ago, KeshetParparNesicha said:

Have mercy on the non-watchers - who is Aaron?

A friend from church who is TOTALLY being sold to Jana

Someone helping Austin set up the engagement scene.

Austin's friend who needs to get paid  

I 100% despise Kate Gosselin and her nasty, hateful brood.

I'd rather watch the duggars.

I'm not going to lie. I still have my first couch and loveseat set, from when I got my own place, cloth with washable coveres, because my kids are disgusting, but I love them too much to tell them to tell them to stop being gross and keep their mucus to themselves.

2 minutes ago, KimJongJimBob said:

Every time I see the commercials for Kate Plus 8, I secretly wish Kate and Michelle would do an episode of Wife Swap. 

Not gonna lie, I'd rather have Michelle over Kate. Michelle is crazy but Kate is just....*shudder*

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived