IGNORED

JinJer 27?: Wearing Black Pants in the Heat of Laredo

Coconut Flan

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got a chance to watch the NRA video and I'm so totally appalled.  How can these people call themselves patriotic?  They are absolutely calling for civil war. I suppose the gun lobby would be the only clear winner in the case of mass violence, but I still didn't think they would sink that low. 

Agreed. That NRA video makes me think things are worse than I believe!!!

1 hour ago, jerkit said:

More flat-tummied pics of Jinge on Jer's insta

More flat-tummied-in-SHORTS pics of Jinge on Jer's insta

3 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Okay, I go to his instagram and I don't see them.

What is wrong with me...short answer please, ha ha

4 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

On Instagram, you can post multiple photos on the same post. He's got about 4 pictures on that soccer post with Jinger in shorts. You just keep scrolling on the side to the next picture.

12 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

On Instagram, you can post multiple photos on the same post. He's got about 4 pictures on that soccer post with Jinger in shorts. You just keep scrolling on the side to the next picture.

Thank you! Found them and she looks slim and trim and not preggers. 

There are pages and pages about guns over here:

24 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Yep. DO you think TLC was filming?  "Jeremy takes Jinger to see his old soccer stadium in San Antonio and meet some teammates" seems like a perfect TLC plot line.

21 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

shorts.thumb.jpg.7b8b6bd8a3a8434bf0c63f65d4d7456c.jpg

I can see knees! This is a pretty big move for a Duggarling - shorts AND knees.  I'm also really glad that she's comfortable enough in them to allow her headship to post pictures of her in something other than a skirt.  Even her shoes are more stylish than the flip flops they wore in the camping episode.

1 hour ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Again. Not arguing. If you want to think you sound mean, that's fine. You know how exasperated you are with me? That's how I feel about you. lol

Are you a constitutional scholar?

Not at all, and by highlighting the basic role and limitations of the judicial branch, I am hardly into any advanced Constitutional argument. This is basic civics.  

But that's neither here nor there.  The point is, this is FJ, where we correct misinformation.  You were misinformed, and I corrected you.  I made a mistake in my correction, and was corrected in turn.  That is what this board is all about.  If you say something incorrect on here, you should EXPECT someone to correct that for you.  That's what makes this place so great, honestly: it's a FANTASTIC place to learn and find your own weak areas.    

19 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

Not at all, and by highlighting the basic role and limitations of the judicial branch, I am hardly into any advanced Constitutional argument. This is basic civics.  

But that's neither here nor there.  The point is, this is FJ, where we correct misinformation.  You were misinformed, and I corrected you.  I made a mistake in my correction, and was corrected in turn.  That is what this board is all about.  If you say something incorrect on here, you should EXPECT someone to correct that for you.  That's what makes this place so great, honestly: it's a FANTASTIC place to learn and find your own weak areas.    

I wasn't referring to that specific post, but to all the posts where you wrote chapter-and-verse about guns then vs. guns now, etc. :)

As you said, though - neither here nor there.

12 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I wasn't referring to that specific post, but to all the posts where you wrote chapter-and-verse about guns then vs. guns now, etc. :)

As you said, though - neither here nor there.

I can't find the hug emoticon, but if I could, I would post it!  I really respect you as a poster and am happy you are here!

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

Even her shoes are more stylish than the flip flops they wore in the camping episode.

Agreed. I could only be happier if she had worn tennashoes and kicked the ball around a bit! lol

This is highly inappropriate, but did anyone else notice Jermey's "package" in the photo of them all together? [emoji15]

24 minutes ago, unicorncastle said:

This is highly inappropriate, but did anyone else notice Jermey's "package" in the photo of them all together? emoji15.png

Why am I running to Instagram to look???? lol

Well now.

31 minutes ago, unicorncastle said:

This is highly inappropriate, but did anyone else notice Jermey's "package" in the photo of them all together? emoji15.png

scrolling back...

I'm patiently waiting for all the "Jeremy is freeing Jinger because I can see the tops of her knees" comments. Guys, The only knees we haven't seen so far are Jill's. 

IMO Jeremy isn't a 'legalistic' fundie but a fundie nonetheless. His sermons, church and Boob's approval is evidence.Babe and Babe are fundies in mainstream clothing until proven otherwise

Babe is getting our hopes up like D-Wreck because he seems normal. Actually, a lot of fundies have become more mainstream in their appearances and behaviour; because they realize that frumpers and tatertots make them into a spectacle. The movement constantly evolves & changes.

.They're a cute couple and care about each other but it doesn't cancel the extreme views.

His package is definitely an eye trap. Clearly men should just wear long skirts, it would be much more modest. 

I'm sure he could still play soccer in one.  Because you can do everything in a skirt, right?

25 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

I'm patiently waiting for all the "Jeremy is freeing Jinger because I can see the tops of her knees" comments. Guys, The only knees we haven't seen so far are Jill's. 

IMO Jeremy isn't a 'legalistic' fundie but a fundie nonetheless. His sermons, church and Boob's approval is evidence.Babe and Babe are fundies in mainstream clothing until proven otherwise

Babe is getting our hopes up like D-Wreck because he seems normal. Actually, a lot of fundies have become more mainstream in their appearances and behaviour; because they realize that frumpers and tatertots make them into a spectacle. The movement constantly evolves & changes.

.They're a cute couple and care about each other but it doesn't cancel the extreme views.

At this point I feel like the only way a Duggarling will marry a non-fundie is if they elope. We wouldn't see their courtship on camera, because Jim Boob wouldn't approve. We'd just get a scandal out of no where.

Also why can't I find the package photo? I went to Jeremy's Instagram but just saw a video.

30 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

At this point I feel like the only way a Duggarling will marry a non-fundie is if they elope. We wouldn't see their courtship on camera, because Jim Boob wouldn't approve. We'd just get a scandal out of no where.

Also why can't I find the package photo? I went to Jeremy's Instagram but just saw a video.

Swipe to the right on the video. It is photo 4/4. Or is it to the left?

I'm late to the party about Jinger's black pants in Larado. On another thread I mentioned that I have developed a sun allergy and itch if I'm not covered. I have found that if I start out in pants, the heat doesn't bother me as much if I was in shorts or a skirt and then change into pants. 

I love that she is less legalistic in attire but I know it just means her husband approves and doesn't mean she is getting free from horrible doctrine. 

1 hour ago, Jinder Roles said:

No disagreement here. But in the context of this cult, living 700+ miles from your parents (not on a mission), being "allowed'" a little freedom in your dress, and not getting knocked up within a few months of your wedding day/the first time you are allowed to kiss your spouse is more than most of these women get. So it's hard not to get our hopes up a bit - especially as Jinger always showed a desire for a bit more, ahem, freedom and sophisticated living than her sisters did growing up. I'm sure all our hopes will be crushed in due time, though!

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived