IGNORED

JinJer 27?: Wearing Black Pants in the Heat of Laredo

Coconut Flan

2 minutes ago, ThunderRolls said:

Ugh, I accidentally liked it :shock:

Dirty old lady here. Which part did you like? Off to the prayer closet to cleanse myself. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, ThunderRolls said:

Ugh, I accidentally liked it :shock:

I hate how easy it is to like stuff on Instagram!! When we first moved into our house I got curious about the neighbors and accidentally liked an Instagram picture on one of their accounts from over a year before that. I actually considered moving to a new state after that. I didn't even learn my lesson because Facebook/Instagram stalking is still one of my favorite things to do when I'm bored while pumping :jawdrop:

@Henk12 I did the same thing with the previous owners of our house right before our closing. I was just happy we didn't have to do our closing face to face with them after that.

Just now, Screamapillar said:

@Henk12 I did the same thing with the previous owners of our house right before our closing. I was just happy we didn't have to do our closing face to face with them after that.

Oh no!!! Thank God you didn't have to deal with them after that. But I get why you'd want to creep on them if they had owned your new house. I'd have done the same thing 

@Bad Wolf - haha, I set myself up for that one! 

@Henk12 - touch screens and apparently pressing the left arrow button on the newest photo means an instant "like" on Instagram (blech). This is not the first time I've accidentally liked something while boredom stalking, and man, that feeling of your stomach dropping as soon as it happens is the worst. 

27 minutes ago, ThunderRolls said:

This is not the first time I've accidentally liked something while boredom stalking, and man, that feeling of your stomach dropping as soon as it happens is the worst. 

I dropped my phone one day while stalking and liked a picture on instagram from two or three years ago. Ick :( 

25 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I dropped my phone one day while stalking and liked a picture on instagram from two or three years ago. Ick :( 

I win this one. Seriously. I need a trophy.

Our house was burgled a few years ago (our neighbor knew him and turned him in - thank goodness!). He's in prison. Part of his Facebook profile is public. In one (public) photo on his FB, his girlfriend is wearing MY SUNGLASSES. When I saw that, I fumbled my phone and clicked "ADD FRIEND."

Yall.

And also (because guns):  every single one of our guns stayed in our house, thanks to our bolted-to-the-floor gun safe (where my "good" jewelry also was). You're welcome. :)  Everything else that wasn't nailed down was taken, though - including every single electronic thing, food from our fridge and pantry, clothes, bed linens, and a wall mirror.

2 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Our house was burgled a few years ago (our neighbor knew him and turned him in - thank goodness!). He's in prison. Part of his Facebook profile is public. In one (public) photo on his FB, his girlfriend is wearing MY SUNGLASSES. When I saw that, I fumbled my phone and clicked "ADD FRIEND."

Yall.

The amount of secondhand cringe I just had for you!

When I was a news editor in a small town, I had to type up a police report that went something like this, "John Smith reported someone entered his house, took a package of hotdogs out of the fridge and cooked them in the microwave. Loss estimate is 3.99 for the hotdogs."

Fricking glorious.

@fluffernutter No! For two reasons:  1.  He's still in prison so no social media; and 2.  I clicked "cancel request" as fast as I could. lol

However, since FB sends notifications for EVERYthing, I'm sure once he gets out (supposedly next summer, which I know because I'm still FB stalking his page  - and also his girlfriend's page) he'll get notice of it. Or else she has already seen it because she's posting "as him" with new photos of him from prison. However, I'm not sure she's still his girlfriend, because she's had two babies by two different guys in the three years burglar-boy has been locked up. lol

49 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

When I was a news editor in a small town, I had to type up a police report that went something like this, "John Smith reported someone entered his house, took a package of hotdogs out of the fridge and cooked them in the microwave. Loss estimate is 3.99 for the hotdogs."

Fricking glorious.

totally OT--love it. I have some great memories of police reports also.

1 minute ago, patsymae said:

totally OT--love it. I have some great memories of police reports also.

That's what a small, mostly rural farming community with a large elderly population will do to you. The most read pages in my paper were the police reports and the obits. Got to keep up to date on who got arrested and who died. 

God bless America everyone.

20 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Jeremy's bulging eye trap is even more apparent in the group shot with Jinger and the other guys.

he should have to wear 2 pairs of shorts, since so many fundy maidens have to wear multiple shirts to hide any hint of a nip (or of cleavage)

Maybe I'm reaching but it's something I noticed. Jinger only got specific presents for Jessas kids. She didn't get anything for Jills or Joshleys kids. I know it would have been expensive to get 8 pairs of shoes but it's kinda fucked up to get something for one set of nephews and not for others lol

On 7/6/2017 at 5:31 PM, melon said:

My husband has the AC set on an outrageous low temperature.The boys used to tease me and say I should wear a parka in the house.Even ,post menopause,I still get cold in the house.

This is my worst nightmare. My granddad always had his house at 62. 62! my poor grandmother had more cardigans than lands end!

6 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Yall.

I'm not gonna lie. I snorted at this.

Also Jinger got her siblings noisemakers? Aren't those kids noisemakers by themselves? I guess it's good revenge on her parents...

13 hours ago, Snarkle Motion said:

I got the joke, especially given the user name, but see how it could be missed and in poor taste. I think the idea was that its cutting gun ownership drastically every new license application and making people really consider if they want a gun.

Yes, you got the joke! That's exactly what I meant!

This came about after my 20-yo half-sister who keeps firearms in her home with two children under the age of two was blasting off about "popping a cap" in anyone who tried to break into her home and showing off her gun. I did, and still do have serious doubts about her ability to protect herself with said gun.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not suggesting that my young sister should duel someone in order to use a handgun. It's a way of suggesting that while she may have the right to own a gun, I don't think she has the ability to effectively use it to protect herself. I feel in the case of a home invasion it would actually be used against her and her children.

It's a morbid joke, for sure. I get why some would be offended, but I doubt I'm the first person to offend people on FJ.

This year I have been using my tablet and phone for most things on the internet. I am FB friends with an ex and occasionally like to stalk his page. Very quickly realized if I want to do that I gotta break out the laptop because accidentially hitting 'like' when scrolling through the app is way too easy and had a few close calls.

I once accidentally "liked" one of Lori Alexander's posts...God, I hope none of my Facebook friends saw it. I only realized it after a day or two. :my_confused:

@evolutionbaby--Your dueling idea reminded me of Jonathan Swift's essay, A Modest Proposal. (When we read it in high school, our English teacher handed out the copies, let us read them, and then we had to hand them right back. I think he didn't want to risk anyone showing it to their parents.)

4 hours ago, bella8050 said:

This year I have been using my tablet and phone for most things on the internet. I am FB friends with an ex and occasionally like to stalk his page. Very quickly realized if I want to do that I gotta break out the laptop because accidentially hitting 'like' when scrolling through the app is way too easy and had a few close calls.

My mother and my grandpa like stalking on FB as much as I do. Manily looking what my old classmates are up to. I look it up and take screenshots so that especially my Grandpa doesn't hit like. (He shows everything with his finger and well, on a touch screen that is not practical.

I would like for JinJer that they take a per before welcoming a blessing. She could enjoy this time and better prepare to be a parent

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived