IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

1 hour ago, Quiver Full of Kittens said:

Sad thing is I know a few guys who do see it as a business transaction. Marriage is the contract. She gets a house, food, clothing, some spending money, kids. He gets housekeeping, home cooking, and sex on demand. It's his compensation for providing the basics. No doubt absolutely disgusting and heartbreaking, but the reality of some ladies I know. 

Yea I remember my mom once saying how marriage could be hard but it was worth it because you got sweet babies. And the home and life you always wanted. 

She was also the one one who said men like a woman they can conquer, including in bed. (Ala wild at heart) 

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I guess either way , Lori quoted  it on her site so she must endorse it.  she sure needs to learn how to cite better too if she doesn't want to be wrongly attributed. Isn't joy filled wife the one who has a higher sex drive? Must be easy to never say no then if he only wants it once in awhile.

Oh, I agree. She endorses it alright, although she has no idea what she's endorsing, as far as I can see.  It's one thing to "put out" for 10 minutes a day in exchange for a comfortable life and much-needed health care once the kids are all grown up, than it is to put out all the time when you're being lied to, you worry about the roof over your head, BC is not an option, you're pregnant, nursing or both, hubby drinks his wages or does drugs, and a long list of hard circumstances wives in these circles find themselves living in.  

And yes, I think you may be right about the joy filled wife. Which makes that "testimony" all that less helpful, if you ask me.  It's as if I said I made it a point to say "yes" to my husband every time he suggested eating chocolate! 

Oh, hell's bells. I'm actually an hour away from Door County as I type. Spending a week's vacay with extended family.

And now Lori's self-righteous ass.  I had a feeling she'd show up, so YES -- I brought along a no limit credit card for bail purposes. I'm in absolutely no mood to deal with her BS. Even though Door County is a large-enough area, my luck has been so craptastic this year that she's bound to be in my face unexpectedly at some point. 

I plan to dump her into the fish boil cauldron and nail the lid shut, so help me Rufus.

All of this is contingent, though, on not killing the couple in the front seat of this vehicle. I swear they both have PMS. I may or may not have just faked wearing ear plugs so they wouldn't drag me into the middle. Suffice it to say, I'll be drinking my dinner tonight. 

:annoyed:. P.S. Had planned to wear a nice summer dress, but will be wearing only yoga pants and immodest tops.

Why hasn't any of her glorious children run to her rescue? Not a single post from any of them! I can't believe it. Surely they are tending to their mothers damaged emotions. By the way. Alyssa is wearing a bikini, she should know mother's thoughts on that! :laughing-lettersrofl:

1 hour ago, YourMamaKnew said:

Why hasn't any of her glorious children run to her rescue? Not a single post from any of them! I can't believe it. Surely they are tending to their mothers damaged emotions. By the way. Alyssa is wearing a bikini, she should know mother's thoughts on that! :laughing-lettersrofl:

Oh, I'm sure she does. And she's doing it anyway.

If you've got it, flaunt it. And if you don't got it, flaunt it. (I love Mindy.)

You do you, Alyssa! :D

4 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

He says that a husband must provide 'her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage,' but he decides when and how. He reduces marriage to a financial transaction, he buys a woman, he provides for her needs-as he sees fit, and she puts out whenever he commands.  

Not only does Lori's spin on religion represent marriage as a form of prostitution, it's not even a good deal by THAT standard.

The woman is required to:

-Stay thin and hot, no matter what. This includes dressing and grooming herself to please him, not herself.

-Always be willing, no matter what. Sick? Exhausted? Too bad. You better fake enthusiasm, too, not just lie there.

-Tend to his emotional needs without presenting any of her own. His emotional needs are understandable and he's not required to develop any self-control. Her self-control must be perfect and her feelings are just unGodly whining.

-Manage the household and children, not just without his assistance, but without bothering him in any way.

He is required to:

-Bring home money, but there's no minimum amount. She's expected to make however much he brings home work.

-Not beat her too often.

Doesn't that basically make her a single mother working as a prostitute, but without the luxury of setting her own schedule, and with a substantially reduced income compared to the high-end sex worker she's expected to be? God knows if my choices were Lori's version of marriage or the Bunny Ranch, you'd have found me shopping for stilettos so fast your head would spin...

I know what I'm like when I'm sleep deprived, and I wouldn't be any more "respectable" to society once I stabbed the fucker at 3 in the morning for waking me up for booty right after the latest baby finally went the fuck to sleep.

8 hours ago, louisa05 said:

That is the most twisted disgusting piece of steaming bullshit I have read in a long time.

WTF is wrong with these people???

Yes, had I eaten I would have thrown up. A husband can demand that a wife stop whatever she is doing and fuck him? She must "assume the position" like on the Clan of the Cave Bear"? What  utter Gilead like bullshit.

I just zeroed in on this from her post and damn it is exactly this that pisses me off and probably the majority of her commenters:

This is God’s perfect plan for us, women. Yes, it’s completely foreign to most Christian women today, since they don’t study the Bible for themselves and they don’t have older women who are obeying Titus 2:4, 5: teaching the younger women to love and obey their husbands. These are God’s instructions to you. They are not mine; they are God’s. If you refuse to obey them, you will not enjoy the blessings on your life that God has for you such as peace, joy, and a good marriage. Choose God’s ways.

This arrogance and snobbery that everyone else will have a shitty life unless you do it God's way, which is really her way.  You will not have a good marriage unless you are submissive and give sex at every turn. There are millions of couples who have good marriages and aren't even Christian. 

Check out Heather on fb, nutjob going on about how most women are jezebels. Look at the all caps.

Can someone please direct me to when and why Lori changed her blog name?

She came across my timeline today from someone on my friends list sharing with utter horror and I had to do a double take. The notebook writing was the only thing that  clued me in to it maybe being Lori and then I had to investigate.

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Check out Heather on fb, nutjob going on about how most women are jezebels. Look at the all caps.

Who? 

@Koala posted this quote from Lori in the book review thread:

I agree with him. I have mentored many women throughout the years and almost every single time that a woman becomes a godly, submissive help meet to her husband who begins smiling at him and being joyful around him, her husband responds and the marriage improves dramatically very quickly. Ken has mentored men also, though not nearly as many women as I have, and it hasn’t helped one marriage yet.

That's our submissive Lori, never passing up a chance to passive-aggressively take a dig at her command man.

There is so much gold in that thread that I want to respond to, but I'm trying to keep it to a minimum.

I am enjoying the upvote system so I can still give a "like" to those posts at this later date.

Sitting here tonight drinking my pale ale, eating spray cheese & Tricuits....I wonder about Ken & his health. We know alllllll about Madame's failing.... everything. But what about her darling husband? I assume he's roughly her age & as such I'd think he's had his fair share of ailments. 

He seems a fit enough fellow but even the healthiest have issue with aches, pains, and the random things that happen with age.

I've been nursemaiding my own the last 24 hours as he deals with passing kidney stones. Would/did/could Lori ever do so much for him? Would she make sure he was comfortable? Medicated? Cared for? Would she have any sympathy for pain or illness? I can see her possibly doing just enough to say she did it, but fussing him the whole time for not eating correctly or using her potions. 

5 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I just zeroed in on this from her post and damn it is exactly this that pisses me off and probably the majority of her commenters:

This arrogance and snobbery that everyone else will have a shitty life unless you do it God's way, which is really her way.  You will not have a good marriage unless you are submissive and give sex at every turn. There are millions of couples who have good marriages and aren't even Christian. 

I hate, hate, hate Lori's absolute certainty that she perfectly "teaches" God's will. Arrogance and snobbery don't even begin to describe her shitty, delusional attitude. Why in the hell does she have to "teach" anything if it is already clearly stated in the Bible, as she is always saying with her simple minded ass. Just read it your damn self!

She has reduced the Christian life for women to a one-note oppressive experience. There is no joy in it. There is no love in it. There is actually no Christianity in it.

There is an old expression when referring to a truly evil person that they were going to "bust hell wide open". I don't believe in hell, but if I did this would definitely apply to Lori. 

9 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

eating spray cheese & Tricuits

We must have the same caterer, @Imrlgoddess :)

On 6/30/2017 at 9:31 PM, delphinium65 said:

Yep. Consent is meaningless if you cannot say no,

Well, this guy addresses a wife's right to have sex with her husband, but you're not going to like it any more than I do:  https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2017/06/28/why-it-is-not-wrong-for-men-to-see-women-as-sex-objects/  Look in the comments where he says 'While husbands and wives are to have sexual access to each other’s bodies are the access rights identical? The answer if we look at the above principles of the Scriptures is NO' and then goes on to explain exactly what he means. But don't do it while you're eating unless you really want to puke.

Holyfuckingshit.  I would like to use a baseball bat (inanimate object) on him ( animate asshole).  He even wrote this unadulterated crap in 12th grade report form.  It scares me that men like that walk amongst us.

1 hour ago, MarblesMom said:

We must have the same caterer, @Imrlgoddess :)

Man I want some spray cheese and crackers now!

I just noticed something that now has me...curious.  I love writing stuff out long hand for some weird reason, though I don't usually do it for posts unless I'm not actually home (yes, I carry a tablet and pens everywhere).

How does she get what she wants to say on *exactly* one page?  ow many times does she have to write it and cut stuff out or change wording.  Maybe by now she has a good idea how much room she has left, but at the beginning of them?

I still don't understand why she doesn't just type them up as posts.  It ridiculous to write them out on paper and take a picture.

I know if I wanted to do this I'd have to write it out first and then cut/change wording to fit on one page.  Also, it's rare that I don't have a misspelling or some other little thing I need/want to change after rereading it.  

So how much time do these doodles actually take, I wonder.

4 hours ago, EowynW said:
i thought she was on vacation. Does she really pack around her special notebook on vacation?

Evil doesn't take a vacation.

IMG_3760.JPG.89f58e6ca435119ef7278d4b8c7416ef.JPG

@Curious, a while back I noticed a small area of White Out on one of her doodles. So apparently if an error is small, she keeps going.

It's a shame that the content of her doodles is so awful, because the method itself gives an online message a personal touch.

Urgh. Long-time lurker here. Thank you all for all your intelligence over the years.

This has finally inspired me to tell you how much I love my husband, despite us both being godless heathens.  We live on different continents, so "intimacy" ain't easy. We are both aetheists, yet we have so much love for each other. This thread on Metafilter changed many people's lives. For me, it just made me realise what a wonderful person I was married to. 

http://www.metafilter.com/151267/Wheres-My-Cut-On-Unpaid-Emotional-Labor 

It's not all about sex, Lori. Sigh.

edit: riffles.

Pffff emotional labor! It doesn't exist. It's not in Lori's bible, the Godly Mentor never bothered with actual labor in her life. Emotions are evil excuses women come up with when they want it their way and men don't care as long as they have their 10 minutes and lube. Also her heart petrified a long long time ago into cold granite countertops so she's above silly wimminz vulnerabilities. Emotional labor is totally effortless for her because she's right and you're wrong, she has the Truth and nobody else does (not even Ken but shhh don't tell him, as long as he thinks to be command man she can be a bitch all day long)./sarcasm

Welcome @Threff and thank you for the link!

Very short answer to that post about humans being objects that one can use, so wives are sexual objects that husbands may use. There is much that could be said, but I'll keep it short. 

- Jesus said that the law and the prophets were summed up in two commandments: Love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

- The apostles Paul and Peter both tell husbands to love their wives as they love themselves. That weaker vessel business is to be understood in the context of giving honor. 

- Thre is not one passage in the whole Bible where God gives men the right to use their wives. Not one. 

- When in doubt about your "role", spend some time thinking about the price that was paid for you to be able to have a relationship with God.  That sort of love is your role.  

- Quit bastardizing the teachings of the Bible. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived