IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, look at the comments of Submissive and the replies of Ken and Lori in the blog post "Empowering By Doing as They Please?"

Submissive:

"How can one say they are a Christian but then you have a Muslim women who dresses more modest than you?" "Why would a Christian women want to go to the beach when it’s filled with immodesty there?"

Ken:

"You make some valid points and yet your logic is also flawed when you compare a Christian woman to a Muslim as if their restrictive dress somehow to be a model for Christians." "It is unfortunate when we push our ideals onto others in a way God’s Word does not do." "Be careful not to go to an even greater sin than the ones your are condemning by judging your brother and sister’s in Christ on things that the Bible does not clearly forbid, and allow Christian liberty to reign … if not… one becomes a Pharisee."

Submissive: 

"Modesty is a heart issue which many do not want to address. If we really search the scripture and see that modesty and holiness go hand in hand."

Lori:

"Yes, I wear my skirts just above the knee with shorts underneath them because Ken likes them this way. These are the standards Ken and I have agreed are modest."

1 hour ago, Koala said:

You know what sounds miserable to me?  Sitting in a dark room, frantically whispering about the waitress who served you dinner, and the people who sat across from you, and how immodest they all are.

I don't think that I commented on this when it originally happened.  We sometimes go out to eat on my dr. days.  Now I would not consider the places we go "nice" (ie: expensive), but places like IHoP or Red Robin.  I would be hardpressed to tell you what our server(s) or any of the other patrons were wearing on any given time we have been there.

I don't spend my time worrying about what people around me are wearing because my husband is a letch though, either.

This thread is moving so fast that I can't keep up!  Please consider yourselves all upvoted until I can read the whole thing, and I don't know when that will happen.  

Lori really has lost all the few marbles she had left.

I'm only surprised that dear Ken hasn't made a return visit here screaming:  "You people all care more about kicking kittehs than unborn baybEEES!" in huge font - like the Sabin brothers.

Lovely cats. :)

You guys!! I just realized that, since I discovered the skanky photos of Lori in shorts, I basically have had a post that's gone viral. 

My find went viral. 

I had some photos go viral. 

It's been five days since my photos went viral. 

There was this one time I had some photos go viral.  

You may all now call me LADY  USMCMOM - AWARD WINNING INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST.  

:pb_biggrin::pb_biggrin::pb_biggrin:

The more I think about those pictures being posted, the more I can't help but wonder if Emily has learned one lesson that Lori teaches very well....taking passive aggressive digs at your family.

We know that Emily (and all the adult kids) knows "trolls and haters" follow her public social media because it's gone public/private a number of times.  Private, generally once we start talking something she posted.

We suspect that Lori uses her blog to take her issues with the way her adult children/in-laws live into a public venue and generally right after one of said adult kids have posted something on their own social media.

Maybe Emily is getting tired of her MIL's opinions on everything and decided to fight fire with fire.

Oh my this is just too much to deal with...

submissive says:

July 8, 2017 at 1:43 pm

mm, I’m not sure why a “christian” woman would want to wear shorts to begin with…the thing is that yes we have freedom in Christ but it doesn’t negate the fact that we still have to obey him. Muslim women, though they are in false doctrine, they show a prime example of modesty. I’m not talking about the burka’s. But they cover there hair and dress in a way where it would be impossible for a man to luse after then. In Christianity the idea of modesty is flawed. How can one say they are a Christian but then you have a Muslim women who dresses more modest than you? To me it’s embarrassing and shameful for those to claim that they are Christian’s but deny it just by the way they dress. Why would a Christian women want to go to the beach when it’s filled with immodesty there? We have a choice to walk in holiness but sadly many people take the wrong route because they think that freedom in Christ gives them the liberty to blatantly disobey scripture. Something to think about.

Ken says:

July 8, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Submissive,

You make some valid points and yet your logic is also flawed when you compare a Christian woman to a Muslim as if their restrictive dress somehow to be a model for Christians. Most religions are far more restrictive and legalistic than Christianity because the whole purpose of the religion is a set of do’s and don’ts put in place to control, not service in love with a risen Savior.

It is unfortunate when we push our ideals onto others in a way God’s Word does not do. God asks that women dress modestly, and if you must always wear long dresses to feel you have achieved this then go for it, but dresses just above the knee are also very modest are so are longer shorts for the vast majority of Christian women. If modesty is such a big issue maybe men should never go without shirts off in your thinking?

You state that many people think freedom in Christ gives them liberty to disobey the scriptures, and for some this is true, but your implication is wrong that wearing shorts does not fall within that freedom. Be careful not to go to an even greater sin than the ones your are condemning by judging your brother and sister’s in Christ on things that the Bible does not clearly forbid, and allow Christian liberty to reign … if not… one becomes a Pharisee.

Your holiness and mine may differ in the ares of freedom just as it has since Paul clearly addressed the issues of meat and days to worship, etc. I choose to live and walk in liberty and am not concerned about the external do’s and don’ts that are man made, and not given by God. We have a reasonable faith, let’s be reasonable and not make every Christian woman dress from head to toe.

submissive says:

July 8, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Thank you for responding. The pharisee’s are the ones who actually disagreed with the teachings of Christ. Modesty is a heart issue which many do not want to address. If we really search the scripture and see that modesty and holiness go hand in hand. Think of the God of the bible and how Holy He is. We have to come before God properly. Just as the priest did. Modesty is being obedient to the scriptures as well. Wearing shorts can also cause a man to lust because there are some men who desires legs. So why tempt them? But this is a deeper issue. It’s matters of the heart at the end of the day. It’s not legalistic to live holy according to God’s standards.

Lori Alexander says:

July 9, 2017 at 5:45 am

I have heard that some men have foot fetishes so does this mean we should never go barefoot in public? I have talked to godly men and read what some have written and it seems to be a majority opinion among them that leggings, low-cut tops, and bikinis are the most difficult for them to not lust after. Also, some have problems with super short shorts or skirts which I don’t believe are modest. Yes, I wear my skirts just above the knee with shorts underneath them because Ken likes them this way. These are the standards Ken and I have agreed are modest.

There is so much immodesty and nakedness around us that the majority of men aren’t lusting if they see a bit of leg above the knee or shoulder, as some believe dressing modestly one should wear sleeves. I doubt few men are lusting after a woman’s hair so standards must be discussed among godly couples and if a woman isn’t married to a godly man, she can speak to a godly, older woman for her modesty standards and pray that her husband agrees.

Liz Brandt says:

July 9, 2017 at 3:29 am

A woman with an exceptionally good body could wear sweatpants and sweattop and a man will notice her. Lust is in the mind. There was a time when showing a bit of ankle was considered immodest and indecent … so … men lusted if they saw that. There is an old saying about “looking away”. We all need to do that as we can only control ourselves and not our society.

Lori Alexander says:

July 9, 2017 at 6:03 am

But the majority of men would no longer lust if they saw women’s ankles. If you talk to honest and godly men, they are very clear what is a struggle with them and these are who we should listen and learn from, especially if we are married to a godly man.

So if men figured out how not to lust over ankles why cant they figure out how not to lust over other body parts?

nomoreshorts.thumb.PNG.92bee243f942efe902056e60d9d27f1a.PNG

Here she admits skirts are more modest, but alas there she is wearing shorts in summer months.

How unbelievably pathetic! I prefer to dress in longer (maxi) skirts because of certain skin issues...but they're usually paired with a tank top (except for church...the choir has certain dress standards). My husband doesn't give a DAMN what I wear. I really don't think he looks much at other people...but then again, where we live, there are sights that would cause a blind man to lust. 

They find any way to attempt to justify their bullshit. Neither Lori nor Ken would know biblical truth if it bit them in the ass. 

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

It's been five days since my photos went viral. 

You should probably have a 5 day anniversary party, and post them again.  Navy Navel Shirt is kind of like the icing on your Modesty Anniversary Cake.

On 7/5/2017 at 0:17 AM, PennySycamore said:

@saintmom,  I'm so sorry for your loss of Molly.  Some of us here remember when our sister FJite, @Gossamer1,  lost her dear Saint, Rocco, to bone cancer.  We cheered when he seemed to be recovering and grieved along with her when he died.   You'll find a lot of us are animal lovers.  :group-hug:

Funny, I haven't posted here in months because life but wanted to share my good news. Rocco could never be replaced but Sophie now has a new little brother. I brought Baxter home two weeks ago at 10 weeks old. He has already gone from 16.2 pounds to 27.1!  Sophie took a few days to warm up to him but likes him now.

90701C13-.jpg

On 7/7/2017 at 11:39 PM, Destiny said:

Fuck her. I would come unglued if some asshole kicked one of my cats. What an asshole. Yes, I mean you Lori. You are a terrible fucking person.

No decent human being would kick a cat. I love cats and I hate her. She shouldn't be around animals or children, cold-hearted heifer that she is. No love in her at all. I'm getting ragey again

And I want to punch her if she uses the word godly one more time! Only God is godly. Just stop it! You have repeated that word so many times that it means nothing. Besides, her definition of godly is holier than thou. 

I would die of heat stroke if I wore shorts under a skirt. Why? Is the skirt see-through? Way back when I was in elementary school we did this because recess and playing. But now? Silly unless you do it because you chafe.

And knees are ugly ( take that, Ken), not that I never show mine but it's not my favorite body part. Mr. SB's knees look better than mine.

If Loriken decide what is modest for them, why can't others make that same choice?

Uncontrolled lusting is a man's problem. 

On 7/8/2017 at 9:08 AM, quiversR4hunting said:

I have one more question, oh dear goddess of this heathen. I am suffering with awful allergies right now and have been coughing so much I can't breath during the attack or it produces a lot of gross phlegm. Do I wait until I am better before giving my hardworking husband 10 minutes or do go forward even though a coughing attack may ensue? I know the godly mentor says not to floss in front of my man but I am unsure what I should do about my phlegmy coughs and my 10 minute duty.

A sound husbandly spanking doesn't require him to see your red nose and watery eyes.  And you might find that with the correct technique he might swat those coughs right on out of you!  Clearly your "allergies" are due to your lack of diligence at using ORGANIC honey with your Big Salad every day.  Remember, if you find yourself engaging in your wifely duties, go just before and clean up your face, put on some eyeliner, and have some self control!  Tell that cough it's Your bitch!  Not the other way around!  Be a master of your fragile female body! 

I'm late to the kitty discussion, but @usmcmom I really wanna scrunch those kittens!!!!  I'd pay to see Madame kick Thor the Wonder Kitten or Texi, The Old Man.  She'd get a sound swipe at that same ankle and Thor's claws are something to be reckoned with!  The Old Man would just come back, bite the shit out of her and run!  I'm just putting this out there...psychopathy is usually detected in children or people who harm animals with no remorse....I know she's not killing squirrels for the fun of it, but kicking cats to "teach them a lesson" is pretty damn hateful.  Especially considering God created the animals first....they are his original creations.  

• Destiny locked this topic

Continue here. 

Lori Alexander is a fucking monster. 

Archived