IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

I have to admit she's more cunning than I credited her.

Step 1: She wrote some controversial shock posts

Step 2: then boosted them to reach more people than her usual bunch of frustrated pewsitting fangirls

Step3: wait while people comment

Step4: delete sensible diagreeing comments while leaving up the "nasty" ones

Step5: flounce once she obtained her consecration to martyrdom.

Step6: enjoy vacation while more MRAs nutcases join her fanbase.

Somehow I think she will have some problem with sticking to step6.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's interesting that her facebook vacation correlates with her physical vacation.  She must have had this strategy planned for a while.  I wonder if she came up with it all on her own - she's devious, but not smart.  I'm sure that all of her fangirls in her secret group will be telling her how wonderful she is, begging her to come back, etc., all while just showing the crazy detractors on her fb page.  It's too bad that there are so many crazies - I wish the thoughtful disagreements would be available instead.  All of this will just cause her supporters to dig in their heels, discount those who disagree and not listen to opposing views.

This isn’t marital rape. God doesn’t say that husbands should force their wives to have sex. He commands the wives to not deprive their husbands and husbands not to deprive their wives for lack of self-control.

If the woman doesn't want it, it's RAPE. Get that through your thick skull, Lori.

From the 1828 dictionary that Lori loves:

Rape

RAPE, noun [Latin rapio, raptus. See Rap.]

1. In a general sense, a seizing by violence; also, a seizing and carrying away by force, as females.

2. In law, the carnal knowledge of a woman forcibly and against her will.

3. Privation; the act of seizing or taking away.

4. something taken or seized and carried away.

5. Fruit plucked from the cluster.

6. A division of a county in Sussex, in England; or an intermediate division between a hundred and a shire, and containing three or four hundreds.

Lori's phone battery: 23%

IMG_3759.thumb.PNG.857e3dbed8fac0b9cd4ebe5333d80612.PNG

Lori's integrity: 0%

She may or may not post anything for the next week, but I'm looking forward to seeing that little chat box pop up every time I peek in on her Facebook page. "The Transformed Wife is active now."  She'll be watching comments like a hawk. :my_dodgy:

I love writing, researching, and mentoring women in the ways of godly womanhood

Baloney. Look over her posts. Take note of whom she's addressing through her word choices and tone. She isn't mentoring women who are trying to live according to her rules. She isn't encouraging them or offering them practical advice from her real-world experience.

Her words and tone are carefully crafted to rile up anyone who doesn't believe as she does. She wants to create controversy, not to build up SAHM's. She wants attention. She's more concerned with going viral than anything else.

Lori, you're viral everyday. Because you are a virus.

From the Facebook chatroom, Lori is asking for volunteers to be moderators on her Facebook page. Lori added seven moderators and blocked profanity and specific words.

Edit: Only Facebook friends of Lori can become moderators of The Transformed Wife page.

6 minutes ago, Joyce said:

From the Facebook chatroom, Lori is asking for volunteers to be moderators on her Facebook page. Lori added seven moderators and blocked profanity and specific words.

Edit: Only Facebook friends of Lori can become moderators of The Transformed Wife page.

Pulling more women away from their God ordained jobs of running the home, beating their kids, spreading their legs and being yes women to their husbands,  I see. 

Umm, yes.  Isn't Lori essentially offering them an unpaid job?  I thought that they were supposed to be spending their days as godly women, tending them home?

45 minutes ago, Loveday said:

She may or may not post anything for the next week, but I'm looking forward to seeing that little chat box pop up every time I peek in on her Facebook page. "The Transformed Wife is active now." 

Let's not be so quick to judge.  She said she's taking a break, so I'm sure she is.  In fact, if you want to hear more about her break from blogging and Facebook, head on over to her Facebook page, because surprise, surprise, she's "Active" now.  :pb_lol:

Seriously though, I the more I think about it, the more I am surprised by her shutting down the blog for a week.  I wonder if her family staged an intervention, or something...

I think she has the philosophy of "absence makes the heart grow fonder", and can't wait to be begged to return by people telling her that she is right about everything.  She expects that there will be a huge production and fanfare the day of her return.    Maybe this is her "Good Friday" (I hope that I am not offending anyone with that comment - it's just a reflection of how she appears to see herself).

36 minutes ago, Joyce said:

Lori added seven moderators and blocked profanity and specific words.

<snipped> Can you tell us what the specific words are? Anyone that comments on her f/b that wants the comment to stand knows not to swear, I wonder what non-swear words she doesn't want. I don't think it is against the rules on FJ to tell us the words but maybe a mod ( @FundieFarmer or @DaisyD) can tell us for sure. I don't want you to get in trouble. I like you giving us insight to the secret group (by the quick paraphrases that you give).

13 minutes ago, Koala said:

<snipped> I wonder if her family staged an intervention, or something...

naw, I think she is just going somewhere without wifi. :D 

I am thinking this may be the beginning of the end of her blog.  

Lori doesn't handle herself well in these situations, and she stirred a lot of it up with all of those posts last week. "Internet meanies!"  "There's a campaign against my book!"  "I went VIRAL.  Do you hear me?  Viral!"

But no one latched onto that.  No, instead they latched onto her notebook doodle condoning marital rape.  She didn't bank on that happening.

I am thinking her family has got to be embarrassed.  She's posting things that could affect them socially, or even their businesses.  

She's making weird Youtube videos of herself whispering in a dark room about all of the immodest women she saw when she was out to eat.  Word leaked out about her wanting to paddle Ken, and other women on the beach.

I think her being glued to her various Facebook pages and blog during their visit with her son and his family, might have been the straw that broke the camel's back.  It was bad enough when it made her late with Ken's damn lemonade, but ignoring the family in favor of monitoring the internet was probably all he could take.  

Remember all of those posts Ken wrote on "discipline", "punishment", and "consequences"?  I am thinking he finally put his money where is mouth is, and grounded The Godly Gossip from Facebook.

Paraphrasing is fine. Telling us which words she's so offended by would also be fine. I recommend using the "kid's version" of certain words that are specifically prejudicial if there are any. 

I went over to Amazon yesterday to see the reviews, I hadn't looked in a long time until she brought it up.

I found a 1 star review with a comment. I took a screenshot because I want to go back to the book (before I send it on to another FJ reader to read and make a review) and give rebuttal to her comment about the review. Here is what the review looked like yesterday:

Spoiler

59567231393be_review062917.thumb.jpg.8017fe10e9617b35971643766eecccbd.jpg

Today I went to add a comment. edit- the comment showing is not mine, I haven't submitted my comment yet. (I figured out I didn't need to go back to the book. My own 1-star review had a ton of detail in it about the sex chapter.) And this is what I found. (the highlighting is mine)

Spoiler

59567289662d5_review063017.thumb.jpg.375804d7a5136bb469e6d297acb7681c.jpg

The internet is forever, especially when one has snagit. :D

Besides the fact that she is obviously a horrible person, there is something in the way she speaks that irritates me and I can't figure out what it is. It is not a lisp, but it is something.

Just like Rosie Pope's pronounciation gets on my nerves. Maybe it is just me.

11 minutes ago, Timetraveler said:

Besides the fact that she is obviously a horrible person, there is something in the way she speaks that irritates me and I can't figure out what it is. It is not a lisp, but it is something.

Answering below because I feel like this is bordering on appearance snarking but it's truly not meant to especially since this is one thing she truly cannot help.

Spoiler

She appears to have a severe underbite, which is causing a speech impediment/articulation disorder. I'm perplexed as to why she's not had it corrected given how involved her family is in the orthodontics field to one degree or another. Orthodontics is about way more than cosmetics, as is obvious in her case, and untreated malocclusion can cause head/neck/back pain, too, if it's severe enough.  

It looks like a bunch of comments are being deleted now. Her moderators are going to work.  That first comment about how she will miss her-- LOL! Its a week, CHILL!!! Those are exactly the comments she needs to live. That people need her. In fact, a new comment says just that "this only shows how much you are needed in this world". 

2 hours ago, Loveday said:

She may or may not post anything for the next week, but I'm looking forward to seeing that little chat box pop up every time I peek in on her Facebook page. "The Transformed Wife is active now."  She'll be watching comments like a hawk. :my_dodgy:

Now that I've been banned from interacting with her page that chat box doesn't pop up anymore for me. Ahhhh, life is good!  :my_biggrin:

32 minutes ago, polecat said:

Answering below because I feel like this is bordering on appearance snarking but it's truly not meant to especially since this is one thing she truly cannot help.

Reveal hidden contents

She appears to have a severe underbite, which is causing a speech impediment/articulation disorder. I'm perplexed as to why she's not had it corrected given how involved her family is in the orthodontics field to one degree or another. Orthodontics is about way more than cosmetics, as is obvious in her case, and untreated malocclusion can cause head/neck/back pain, too, if it's severe enough.  

Thank you for this post. I was not aware of this and take back my words.

14 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Aunt @Georgiana , can I still eat tomatoes of other colors? My headship says it's ok but I'm not sure. My dinner is awaiting your reply...

Hello my dear, sorry for the late reply.

Tomatoes of other colors are still sinful, I am afraid.  Many people believe that grape or cherry tomatoes may not be sinful due to their slightly sweeter flavor, but this is just WRONG.  They may be "smaller" sins, and like smaller sins, easier to explain away or convince yourself of their righteousness, but they are still sinful.  

If your headship insists on eating tomatoes of other colors, you should submit to him and prepare them for him.  However, you should be sure to make a big sanctimonious show of how YOU are not eating tomatoes.  If you throw a passive-aggressive tantrum every time you are forced to serve tomatoes, eventually your husband may feel like having tomatoes is not worth the hassle of dealing with your passive-aggressive attacks have a change of heart thanks to your godly example.  In this way, YOU, as a submissive wife, can SAVE and SANCTIFY your family from the Fruits of Sin by acting like a spoiled child by setting an example with YOUR behavior.  

Well....I know she's active right now bc I just went over to her page and POP! there's the chat window thingy everyone has been seeing!  

Exaggeration much Lori?   "... step back from the thousands of vile comments being written on my Facebook page,"

Lori, it's 100s of comments not 1000s -- and the majority aren"t "vile" but just disagree with you. Although you probably do believe that anyone who doesn't think like you do is vile,  But then none of us here are convinced...um.... convicted in your language ... of your intelligence

And Lori, your posts Did Not go viral -- no one in the media picked up the posts.  That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Shut up. Stop posting. Go. Away.

10 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Well....I know she's active right now bc I just went over to her page and POP! there's the chat window thingy everyone has been seeing!  

If she has made additional people admins on the page, the box would pop up if they are online as well.

It PROBABLY is Lori but now we won't really know for sure...

Yeah, Lori has moderators the same way that Nicole Naugler has moderators, or the way Jan Brady had a boyfriend named George Glass.

*This post made by LittleMommy's moderator buddy, Little....erm....Mommie

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived