IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

39 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

I just didn't get this at all. Even if you did own a combo scale/toilet, why would you blog about your bathroom habits? The woman has no boundaries. Such a prissy ultra-feminine super wife, you would think bathroom talk would be off limits, for Lori. Unless it was how to clean one to your husband's satisfaction. She's a weird one.

And I repeat, she thinks even flossing in front of your husband should be prohibited. But yet she talks about weighing her shit on the internet.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the Facebook chatroom, Lori told moderators not to post comments using the name The Transformed Wife. She just wants moderators to delete comments and block people. She will reduce the number of moderators when her Facebook page slows down. It seems Lori cannot trust even the people who help her.

On 1.7.2017 at 6:48 PM, delphinium65 said:

He says that a husband must provide 'her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage,' but he decides when and how. He reduces marriage to a financial transaction, he buys a woman, he provides for her needs-as he sees fit, and she puts out whenever he commands.  

This person is the sickest specimen I've ever encountered. He's worse than Lori! Look at this

If a wife is horny and just wants want to jump her husband’s bones that is great. But a woman must never loose perspective of the very reason she has that desire. It was not given to her for her own benefit – but for her husband’s benefit. Everything about her was made for his benefit.

again

I think it is great and wonderful and by the very design of God that women have sexual desire toward men. But as I said in previous comments women have to ask themselves why God gave them this sexual desire? Was it for themselves or to please their husbands? Remember that every part of a woman’s design was made for the benefit of her husband. This must always be at the forefront of a woman’s mind if she is to follow God’s path for her life.

This is beyond anything I've read before.  So far, it appears that, even though many go very far in their teachings of a woman being made for a man, none have gone as far as saying that everything about her was made for the man's benefit.  Or do the Pearls teach anything of that sort? 

Did she say she weighs her poop?  I recall her saying something like "You should poop two pounds per day," but not that she actually does it.(I could be wrong, of course.)

11 minutes ago, smittykins said:

Did she say she weighs her poop?  I recall her saying something like "You should poop two pounds per day," but not that she actually does it.(I could be wrong, of course.)

Yes, you are correct and I'm exaggerating. But even talking about what weight one should poop is like completely out the ballpark from the things she actually has prohibited, like flossing.

1 hour ago, onemama said:

This person is the sickest specimen I've ever encountered. He's worse than Lori! Look at this

again

This is beyond anything I've read before.  So far, it appears that, even though many go very far in their teachings of a woman being made for a man, none have gone as far as saying that everything about her was made for the man's benefit.  Or do the Pearls teach anything of that sort? 

He's pretty vile.  According to him, a woman's sexual desire and satisfaction are for her husband's benefit only, however, she has the ability to master that satisfaction many times over what her husband can!  Or maybe the concept of multiples is totally foreign to BGR, hehe.

BTW, as I read that entry yesterday, my blood boiled for awhile and then  I realized that I accidentally came across his blog last year.  He was talking about divorce and remarriage then.  He teaches that a man can divorce and remarry, however, a woman may NEVER divorce, even if she is married to a total manwhore who brings home endless STDs.  BGR really does hate women.

Only to say that we have a thread about biblicalgenderroles, it's only 4 pages long. The guy comes out routinely in Lori's threads but he is so hateful and hate filled that it seems we can't talk about him for long. He's flown so far over he cuckoo's nest that it's often rumored that he may be a poe.

59 minutes ago, smittykins said:

How in the hell you supposed to know how much your poop weighs without weighing it? How can she recommended something so totally impractical? No doctor ever said such a thing to me, but I suppose God whispered it directly in her ear. God's direct mouthpiece shouldn't be talking about poop anyway, it is unfeminine and unseemly, haha. 

I posted a long reply on one of BGR's posts a year or two ago. Of course it was never published so I put my reply on Tumblr with a link to the blog post. He agrees with male divorce because he, himself, is a divorcé. If he was totally against it he'd be a hypocrite so he makes it spiritually criminal for women to do so. According to him his wife was responsible for his original marital downfall.  He really is a vile piece of work.

I think it is great and wonderful and by the very design of God that women have sexual desire toward men. But as I said in previous comments women have to ask themselves why God gave them this sexual desire? Was it for themselves or to please their husbands? Remember that every part of a woman’s design was made for the benefit of her husband. This must always be at the forefront of a woman’s mind if she is to follow God’s path for her life.

The ridiculous misogyny aside, I mean... why? Assuming that you are the all-powerful and all-knowing God, maker of heaven and earth, who existed before Time, who created the Universe and designed it down to the smallest detail, who has a purpose for the presence of and absence of any thing (see: electron holes), etc, etc, etc... Quarks! Antiquarks! Platypuses! Neutron stars! Appendixes! Appendices! And possibly the Ford Edsel!

But somehow when you create Man you forget a bunch of shit and then need to make a whole other type of being* to fix it?

*He clearly doesn't see women as being PEOPLE-people... but that doesn't make any sense. It just doesn't fit. If men are the only real people and women are just assistant people, why didn't this all-knowing and all-powerful God just go for parthenogenesis? There's no reason a species NEEDS two sexes- and it's not just for little, simple creatures, sharks can do it.

No reason a perfect God-designed species needs two sexes, anyway, it is pretty useful for evolution... but this guy probably doesn't believe in that either.

This fool spouted so much nonsense, he really could be a poe. He falsely equates the exchange of goods and services in the economic marketplace for human relationships! Huh? He barely believes women have souls, and certainly God erred by giving us brains, all we need are genitals. Put the P in prick, this one did. Dangerous, right up there with Lori.

Our bodies are designed to procreate and keep our species going, just like everything alive is designed to do.  If were as simple as my body is only for mans pleasure, then, why are my breasts capable of providing the perfect food for a baby?  They could just be " fun bags" ( I hate that term with a passion but, seemes appropriate right now).  Why have periods?  After all, it's un-biblical to have sex during, so less sex for men.

Oh, that bit about the husband who had sex with his wife, who gave vaginal birth a week prior, and hurt her, sent her to hospital will haunt me until I die. Made me cry, I hope that wasn't real.  

@lawfulevil......I loved your last post!  More than just an upvote.

1 hour ago, lawfulevil said:

Quarks! Antiquarks! Platypuses! Neutron stars! Appendixes! Appendices! And possibly the Ford Edsel!

@lawfulevil, you truly have a way with words! Loved this. 

2 hours ago, Joyce said:

In the Facebook chatroom, Lori told moderators not to post comments using the name The Transformed Wife. 

So I assume she's reading, if she knows they're commenting?  I thought she was taking a break to spend time with her family?  Obviously she's still as glued to it as she ever was.  

Why doesn't she just delete and block herself (after all, that is her specialty)?  She's even ungrateful to the people who help and support her.

Do we know how old her grandkids are? I just find it so strange she went to go visit them and is ignoring them for social media. Every grandmother I know soaks up every second they can get with their grandkids. My grandmas still love seeing me, my brothers, and cousins. My grandparents loved babysitting when we were little. A friend's MIL babysits and sings and dances with the kids. Another friend had a party to introduce friends to her new baby and her mother would come up with tons of excuses to hold the baby, even if it meant practically ripping the baby out of someone's arms. She couldn't get enough of the baby. Lori, wtf.

3 hours ago, onemama said:

As far as I know he's the only one to take it that far. I certainly hope he's the only one!  

4 hours ago, Joyce said:

It seems Lori cannot trust even the people who help her.

Of course she doesn't. Everyone is out to get her, right? And any one of them could be a sensible human being an evildoer, sneaking in to destroy her steaming heap of bullshit oh-so-godly work. :pb_rollseyes:  Which just gives her more excuse to engage in some martyrbation.  

Door County Report:

Day 2 - LorIdiot sightings: 0

Wins for Chickenetti:  2

P.S. Phone & internet services are extremely spotty here -- even in city limits and resort areas. We do praise Rufus for that blessing of limiting posting times.

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Do we know how old her grandkids are? I just find it so strange she went to go visit them and is ignoring them for social media. Every grandmother I know soaks up every second they can get with their grandkids. My grandmas still love seeing me, my brothers, and cousins. My grandparents loved babysitting when we were little. A friend's MIL babysits and sings and dances with the kids. Another friend had a party to introduce friends to her new baby and her mother would come up with tons of excuses to hold the baby, even if it meant practically ripping the baby out of someone's arms. She couldn't get enough of the baby. Lori, wtf.

I don't remember just how young they are but they're still pretty small. Pre-K or so, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. It's really not strange that she doesn't want to be around her grand kids. She barely cared for her own offspring.  To Lori, children are noisy, needy, and worst of all, they are work! Given her views on discipline maybe it's not a bad thing. 

Clipped from an image posted by @AlwaysDiscerning:

IMG_7796.PNG.da7227b8122ba6a72aa4f0ad36e76b52.PNG

She mentions how her marriage was almost ruined. This reminded me of something that I was pondering...

Lori says: Don't be a feminist. Stay at home. Your husband doesn't want to be controlled or nagged. He wants a submissive wife. He expects a clean home. Etc.

Lori says: Your husband drinks? Gambles? Abuses drugs? Pray for him.

But what about a husband who doesn't want a Lori Brand Wife? Yeah, total silence on that topic, unless I missed a post somewhere. (Tell me if I have.)

Lori acts like only women resist their biblical roles (as she defines them). She never tells women how to deal with a husband who doesn't want a Lori Brand Wife.

How should a wife deal with that conundrum? Pray tell us Lori. If you truly care about the women who read your blog, you'll address this topic. To do otherwise could mean that you're potentially turning Lori Wannabes against their Non-Command Man husbands.

@BlackSheep Didn't she address this once? I think she said something along the lines of being his helpmeet without him knowing it. The essence of it was to still be the prescribed Lori Brand Wife in secret until you can win him to the Lord or some such garbage. I think it came out during the voting nonsense. Does anyone else remember this? 

6 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

How in the hell you supposed to know how much your poop weighs without weighing it? 

This is definitely not an exact science, but if Lori were to weigh herself before and after using the bathroom, that would tell her the mass of whatever had left her body. 

The conversion is much, much easier in metric measurements because 1 litre of urine is equivalent to 1 kg, so each 100 g reduction in body weight represents 100 ml urine output, but if one is only interested in what it says on the scale, I suppose it doesn't matter.

Of course, there's no way to separate out how much is urine and how much is stool if they're passed at the same time, but if Lori had been approximating her urine output for a while, she would know roughly how much that weighs each time, so she could subtract that from the overall weight lost, which would leave the weight of stool. 

It sounds like a lot of work, but if the scale is set up and easy to access in the bathroom, it would only take a couple of seconds before and after. Quicker than washing one's hands.

Anyway, I don't know if that's Lori's method, but I just wanted to share that there is a way to get an approximate weight without any grossness or fancy technology.

26 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

She tells husbands it's Thier fault if they don't want a submissive wife and their marriage will surely fail.

But but the Godly Mentor teaches men?!? Only every time they refuse to behave like assholes Lori style apparently.

7 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Only to say that we have a thread about biblicalgenderroles, it's only 4 pages long. The guy comes out routinely in Lori's threads but he is so hateful and hate filled that it seems we can't talk about him for long. He's flown so far over he cuckoo's nest that it's often rumored that he may be a poe.

Thank you! 

The man is so vile, I don't think I have it in me to discuss his ponderations.  I'd encountered his vileness before, at No Longer Quivering, where they even refuse to link directly to him.  If I recall correctly, his current wife is disabled and doesn't seem to live up to his expectations.  I sure hope she has a way out.  I doubt that man will care for her in the event that she can't do so for herself any more.  Sickening. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived