IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

6 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

OMG this is funnier than hell! seriously I think you could market that at a farmer's market. People love weird names for stuff.

LOL  Fruits of Sin Salsa, I think I will do it!  I see some pretty hilarious names on wines as does the beers that Mr. No brings home.   

I should probably design my own label.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe for a minute that she'll actually put anyone else in charge.  Handing over her passwords to a complete stranger when she knows full well there's a leak?  Nope.

In other news, it's looks like they've made it to Door County for another moderate vacation. Who knows, they may even stay less than 7 weeks this summer.  

I guess her break doesn't apply to Instagram. 

Just now, Koala said:

I don't believe for a minute that she'll actually put anyone else in charge.  Handing over her passwords to a complete stranger when she knows full well there's a leak?  Nope.

That's what I'm thinking. She's got to know that she's let in a few of the 'enemy,' but she has no idea who they are, so she has to know she can't fully trust a single person in that chat room.

Having said that, I've looked all over her FB page and can find no link to a list of mods or admins. I know that 'group' pages always have a list with the list of members. Does anyone know if there would be such a list on a page like Lori's, or can she have mods without their names being posted on the page?

6 minutes ago, Koala said:

You don't have to hand over passwords.  The reason people have to be friends with her is that is the only way to add moderators to your page.  We have 5-6 people that can do varying levels of stuff on the FJ fb page. 

Destiny and I are the only ones that have the actual password to the page.

Well that didn't take long.  Someone from the secret chatroom sent me a message saying some of the fangirls reported the Undeleted fb page I figured that was coming.  We'll see what happens. It should be OK because there is nothing hateful on it.

1 hour ago, Curious said:

You don't have to hand over passwords. 

Oh!  I didn't know that. 

I've never done anything like that, so I assumed they had to have her passwords to moderate the board.  

For some reason, I am still surprised she is doing it.  She's so damn controlling, I can't even imagine her letting anyone else make decisions.

@Free Jana Duggar Just out of curiosity, how did they figure out you created the page?

I am flabbergasted by how fucking *manipulative* this woman is! I mean, I knew she was, but every time I think she's found her limit, she goes further. Deleting comments that are respectfully disagreeing and contain Scripture and leaving the vulgar ones...wow, that's a practiced master manipulator at work there. 

19 minutes ago, Koala said:

Is the page still there @Free Jana Duggar ?  I can't seem to find it, but maybe I am looking under the wrong name?

Yes still there.  No fb jail yet.  It's called "Lori Alexander Undeleted"

20 minutes ago, Sobeknofret said:

I am flabbergasted by how fucking *manipulative* this woman is! I mean, I knew she was, but every time I think she's found her limit, she goes further. Deleting comments that are respectfully disagreeing and contain Scripture and leaving the vulgar ones...wow, that's a practiced master manipulator at work there. 

I've been reading the comments here on and off for the last several weeks as well as Lori's blogs/FB but haven't commented in quite awhile.  I've definitely noticed what Lori is up to.  There was a well-thought out comment written by a man this morning.  He said that love, respect and patience should be extended to both husband AND wife and that sex in his home might not happen as often as he'd like but when it does happen, it's wonderful because of the devotion and respect that he and his wife have for one another.  He also quoted appropriate Scripture.  The whole thing was beautifully written.  Basically, he had the sort of attitude that most women would swoon for and what did Lori do?  She deleted him.  He even wrote again, humbly asking what he did wrong and she deleted him again.  I think people who aren't regulars are slowly catching on to Lori's evil ways.  No dissent allowed!

Now for those who feel angry and frustrated with Lori's craziness, please read this breathtaking article from a truly inspirational woman. It has many of the themes Lori talks about (woman preaching, rape, victim blaming,  marriage, true love, infertility, mentoring) but what a story. Even my husband was at loss for words. After reading it, it is much harder to be bothered by someone like Lori.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39795047

Aunt @Georgiana , thank you for your godly reply!

It really convicted me this morning when my husband, Ben, and I went to the farmers market. It is usually a very godly farmers market with only the most nourishing organic fruits and veggies for my big salads. All the vendors are men and there's fun activities for the kids like face painting and horse of truth rides.

Well today there was hussy selling fruits of sin. She had them on a table out in the open for any man to see. Of course Ben made a beeline for her booth and began fondling the fruits along with all the other men crowded around. I tried to get Bens attention but he was too engrossed in ogling that woman's fruits of sin that were so wantonly displayed. And can you believe it? He bought a whole bag of them. I can't blame him, after all he is a man  with no self control and she was practically shoving them in his face. After he walked away I made sure to tell her how ungodly she was and she better not be back next week OR ELSE! Then I did something funny, I used the manicure scissors from my purse to cut a hole in his bag. I walked behind him and squashed his balls fruit of sin as they fell out! 

I wonder how fast all these "no such thing as marital rape" imbeciles would change their tunes if their wives came towards them wearing a 12" strap-on and demanding their own 10-minutes-and-lube.

1 hour ago, polecat said:

I can't find it, either. 

Yes, I can still log in and everything.  "Lori Alexander Undeleted" in fb.

I'm going to be pretty pissed at FB if they delete that page after I tried to get them to just remove my legal (and easily googable) name, which I DO NOT use openly on FJ and they found no problems with them doing that.

I didn't care about the page being there, but posting my name is a step too far.

@foreign fundie Thank you for that link - what an amazing woman! I wish someone would post it on Lori's page, to show her fangirls what a truly godly woman is.....

@quiversR4hunting i don't know the specific words that Lori banned.

Someone suggested blocking profanity, blocking specific words, and disabling comments. Lori said she did most of these already.

A friend volunteered to moderate, so we'll see how this goes. She was not able to be a moderator since there were more than 12 moderators already.

3 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Why yes it is.  I'm glad someone captured that image.  While very long, I thought the man's comments were sincere, honest and very logical.  Unfortunately, we all know how Lori feels about logic!  So yeah, I felt bad for the guy typing his heart out to only have Lori go into delete mode.  Obviously, he wasn't a mean-spirited troll and I'm hoping that people will begin to see how ridiculous she is by witnessing her behavior.

1 hour ago, polecat said:

I wonder how fast all these "no such thing as marital rape" imbeciles would change their tunes if their wives came towards them wearing a 12" strap-on and demanding their own 10-minutes-and-lube.

I know, right?  And it's obvious these defenders are all about getting whatever they want whenever they want while beating their wives over the head with the Bible in order to guilt trip them into putting out.  Love doesn't enter the equation.  Honestly, I cannot imagine living this way.

Speaking of which, has anybody read anything from Cabinetman and wife lately?  I know at one time they and the Alexanders seemed to be tight.  Every now and then when I read her comments, I'll look for a familiar name to indicate them because you know Cabinetman would be all over Lori's latest posts.

12 moderators, sure. I just came over here to comment about what a bad job they are doing. Seems like with 12 they still can't keep up. 

People sure micro zoom in on only one thing though. While everyone is on about marital rape, still no one is talking about the whole suicide hotline fiasco. 

@Tiger Lily

Here is a capture of the fellow who left that comment. These were all deleted of course.  Since I can't comment anymore on her page, I am finding it is much more effective to reach out directly to anyone who leaves a comment mentioning they were deleted. Then I direct them to the tumblr in case they want to share their story. 

I've also messaged a few of the fan club and asked them a serious question of mine that Lori deleted to see if they could help. They gave their answer to me and then I mentioned its nice to see some Christians will take the time to answer me, where as Lori just deleted. They seem a bit perplexed. One had the excuse of "well, she is just busy, can't expect her to answer everything." I said "yeah that is fine, but why not leave the question up if their is nothing foul in it for someone else to have the chance to answer" and that left them with nothing to say. 

Don't mind me...just doing the godly thing of "planting seeds". 

Inkedmark_LI.jpg.7dc74b34f6fcdb25aa6f607f0bce03e5.jpg

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived