IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

The 12 merry moderators deleted this (Isn't it odd that Jesus had 12 apostles and she appointed herself 12 moderators....hmmm again thinking she is God):

2017-07-02 08.38.52.png

And the response to this gone 5958eeda501fe_2017-07-0209_01_15.thumb.png.a976c0cd1150f32edd69a28b967dd2ef.png

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lori is more addicted to the internet and social media than a teenager. She needs to be grounded and have her iphone taken away.  I saw some comments on facebook from Lori around 4am this morning. I have seen her moderators use her account but they tend to sign it their name when they are doing that. So, I think she was actually up on facebook in the middle of the night. 

Paid?  How have we all missed that we're supposed to be getting paid for this? :pb_rollseyes: :pb_lol:  

That's quite a thought process.  People who disagree with her must be getting paid to disagree!  It's not like they could just  genuinely believe that she's full of shit.

Anyway, I was wondering about Lori's Instagram, and how her profile pic is of her and her daughter.  I wonder if that's not a subtle dig.

She's able to write all sorts of trash (ahemmm, "women who wear bikinis are harlots!") with her bikini wearing daughter smiling down at the post.  Her daughter is a grown woman, but it seems Lori is still trying to control her/take digs at her.  It's awful, and I can't help but wonder if her daughter is really bothered by it.

The more I think about it, I wonder if the person Lori refers to as her most strong willed child, has said something in objection to Lori's "ministry", so this was an "I'll fix you" thing for Lori.  She has changed her picture (to one that looks nothing like her) on everything else.  Why is this one staying the same?

You know that particular kid doesn't agree with Lori.  

@KoalaIf we were getting paid well then we did exactly what Lori says women should do. We found a way to bring income in from our home and now none of us have to work, LOL. Praise God!

12 minutes ago, Koala said:

People who disagree with her must be getting paid to disagree!  It's not like they could just  genuinely believe that she's full of shit.

This line of thought is very prominent in conservative circles.  Just listen to DJT when he talks about how people are always ATTACKING him, when really the majority of people are simply disagreeing with him (usually for good reason, I might add).

When I was recovering, I did a lot on our twitter account and only found one trump fan that was willing to have an actual civil back and forth. 

I was looking for something that was posted in an earlier thread and noticed a question about anyone researching the chat box pop up.  Since I had nothing better to do atm, I did that.

Apparently, it is a new feature that FB recently rolled out slowly.  It happens when people have their "response time" set to "Responds immediately" and you (the page owner...and probably people you've specified) are currently online.

So I suppose it's possible that Lori doesn't realize it's happening, though since we know she and Ken read here, she probably should know by now.

DAMN Lori just posted her doodle on facebook now!

A week break, wow, she is addicted beyond belief.

In the Facebook chatroom, Lori posted that she woke up with her first tick bite this morning. She posted a picture of the bite and got a lot of advice from other women on how to treat the tick bite.

It seems to me that there are other women in the chatroom who are better at being keepers of the home and submitting to their husbands. Some of them are really good at explaining the Bible. Sometimes I believe that they should be the ones to mentor Lori, not the other way around.

@Joyce

So even if she is quiet in public she still can't stay away from the chatroom. Can't she just spend a day offline and truly with her family? This is all escapism for her to get away from them all. 

Can't you just google how to treat a tick bite, lol, but I guess the google answers wouldn't be godly blessed. She could get lyme disease, but I bet she would like that as it would be another health issue she could garner sympathy for. 

Even better she could claim chronic lyme disease for ever after, it's not like she would let a small thing like truth get in the way of her telling the story she wants.

2 hours ago, onemama said:

Very short answer to that post about humans being objects that one can use, so wives are sexual objects that husbands may use. There is much that could be said, but I'll keep it short. 

- Jesus said that the law and the prophets were summed up in two commandments: Love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

- The apostles Paul and Peter both tell husbands to love their wives as they love themselves. That weaker vessel business is to be understood in the context of giving honor. 

- Thre is not one passage in the whole Bible where God gives men the right to use their wives. Not one. 

- When in doubt about your "role", spend some time thinking about the price that was paid for you to be able to have a relationship with God.  That sort of love is your role.  

- Quit bastardizing the teachings of the Bible. 

You're absolutely right.  This is the sort of attitude that has led to war, poverty, slavery, and human trafficking.  “The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world.” ― Paul Farmer

She is addicted to the attention. I get the impression that her and her spouse do not communicate, I doubt she has any friends either. The FB page and sooper sekrit chat room give her validation...

9 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

"I have seen so many men and marriages destroyed by a critical tongue from a demanding, selfish, uncompassionate woman."  Oh, the irony!  This describes Lori to a T!

17 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I wonder about Ken & his health. We know alllllll about Madame's failing.... everything. But what about her darling husband? I assume he's roughly her age & as such I'd think he's had his fair share of ailments.

She'd probably say, "We're meant to suffer in this life, Dear.  I've got more important things to do."  :playful2:

The reading at church this morning really spoke to me. I wish it would speak to Lori:

Isaiah 43:18- Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Apparently, it is a new feature that FB recently rolled out slowly.  It happens when people have their "response time" set to "Responds immediately" and you (the page owner...and probably people you've specified) are currently online.

Do a girl a solid and make sure that it’s set up for me? Cos I usually handle the tech requests.

Edit: I just realised that this post is public, not in a helpmeet area. HI FRIENDS!

A week, she said. A WEEK.

She barely lasted 48 hours.

Lori, you have no problem when it comes to food and 'portion control.' But you have a serious problem with this Internet addiction. Your self-discipline is sorely lacking in this area. If this were one of your 'mentees,' you'd call it sin and shame them for it.

48 hours, Lori. 48 HOURS. You need an intervention.

Well, it lasted longer than her resolution to only wear skirts. That was like, what, one day? She IS learning!!!

OMG, the moderator is being so stupid. Its clear these women are saying that they personally got inboxes full from nasty people, not that Lori's inbox was full. I am wondering if Lori really has any moderators at all and that is just her pretending. And why is the moderator even there Lori apparently has the time to post. 

shelby.PNG.989ce7d364990515e395a64a32b73a81.PNG

Ha  that comment I just posted by moderator or Lori is gone now. They must be reading here and realized how dumb that made them look.

Let's see. She didn't stick to the resolution to only wear skirts, she made virtually no attempt to stop spending money during her no new clothes challenge. Is it really any surprise that she can't stay off social media? She has literally zero self control. Well, come to think of it I'm being unfair. She has plenty of will power when it comes to only eating her shitty big salads. 

On 1.7.2017 at 4:37 PM, Fascinated said:

Well, the Bible is what is wrong with these people.

I agree with Louisa's reply. It's misinterpretation of the Bible, and absolutly ignoring of the Gospel, that is wrong with these people.  As I wrote above, there is not one passage in the whole Bible where God gives man the right to objectify his wife.  This man, along with Lori, Ken, Dave and others who are trying to teach that God gave men dominion over women are leaving out very large chunks of Scripture, pulling one little verse out of the whole context it was written in, interpreting passages to mean something that was most probably not the intention of the writer. For example, the passages he uses to support that a wife is meant to be her husband's sexual object are both pulled out of context. Romans 1 is talking about men abandoning sexual relations with their wives to lust after men (and I don't want to get into a debate about that, just point out the context);  Proverbs 5 is warning against adultery or ogling other women, actually..... Mr. BGR not only misses the point, he actually teaches against it! 

On 1.7.2017 at 4:37 PM, Fascinated said:

but why cannot god look around right now and see what a mess his creation is? Why does he not clarify?  Why all the mystery?  Why not fix the problems his words have caused?  We clearly need a newer testament to allow for greater comprehension in the modern age.  So we can know if Lori and the men and women who buy into her crap, and this lovely man linked above, are correct or not. With all god has accomplished, I really don't see why he can't manage a little public clarification of his intentions and instructions.  It would be nice. 

I get your point. Sometimes I'm frustrated at God and wish He'd fix things already. But then I get angry at the people who use Scripture to abuse people.  Jesus didn't come to give some people rights over others. When God came down, He taught us to love one another, to speak truth, to do good, to be living sacrifices. He Himself became a sacrifice. 

Funny how Mr. BGR takes Romans 12:2 to tell women that they are to meditate on their "role".  That verse has nothing to do with roles. Here's Romans 12: 1-2  Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. 

These people LOVE to quote Ephesians 5:23 as proof that husbands have authority over their wives, but the words authority and over are missing from that passage. They are not there.   If you read that passage without any preconceptions, you get two sets of instructions: submit as to the Lord and love as you love yourself, as you love your own body, love as Christ loved the Church.   The words "head of" (not head over) are followed by "savior", not "Lord".  Those are the little details these people appear to miss, and I'm convinced it's because they want Scripture to uphold their preconceived ideas.  

The study of how Jesus dealt with people, the commandments he left for the Church and the study of the letters to the Church all show me a God who wants to be acknowledged as God and who loves humans, all of them, big, small, regardless of their gender, equally.  We mess things up. We're good at it. 

On 1.7.2017 at 5:22 PM, louisa05 said:

As a Catholic, I can tell you that I think you'd have to search for a long time, and the search would be futile, if you were looking to find a priest or theologian who would agree to using scripture to define women (or any humans) as objects or who would condone these teachings on sexuality in marriage. 

As a non-Roman Catholic, I would say the same.  I've never heard such things taught in church. 

2 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I bet she gave up on the 2lbs of poop a day as well, lol.

I just didn't get this at all. Even if you did own a combo scale/toilet, why would you blog about your bathroom habits? The woman has no boundaries. Such a prissy ultra-feminine super wife, you would think bathroom talk would be off limits, for Lori. Unless it was how to clean one to your husband's satisfaction. She's a weird one.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived