IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

It seems the people who read the Friendly Atheist's post on Lori have found their way to her Facebook page.  He posted her notebook doodle condoning marital rape.  If I don't miss my guess, that will be the next thing that goes viral, and it's not nearly as easily dismissed as her nonsense about who does which household chore.  

I always wondered why (of all of the crazy things Lori says) that's what they latched onto.  This kind of things is what people should have been talking about all along.  And now they are.  Somehow I don't think it's what Lori had in mind.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Six hours ago, I posted a pic of my new haircut. My hair is much shorter, and only grey is left. So far I have:

• 58 reactions
  • 51 comments

I'm going viral! I will remind all of you 1 year from today.

IMG_2046.JPG.670cdb7c1e7ce046fafa2d097f77fbeb.JPG

5 minutes ago, BlackSheep said:

Six hours ago, I posted a pic of my new haircut. My hair is much shorter, and only grey is left. So far I have:

• 58 reactions
  • 51 comments

I'm going viral! I will remind all of you 1 year from today.

IMG_2046.JPG.670cdb7c1e7ce046fafa2d097f77fbeb.JPG

@BlackSheep, I do want to laud you on your decision to get your own hair cut in the manner of your choosing.  However, I fear that, as your hair is to be your crowning glory, the lord may disapprove. I am convicted that he prefers long, wavy, possibly highlighted locks and am therefore concerned for your eternal well-being. Were I to own, or even read, a bible, I assume I could find scripture to bolster my stance. I will pray that you see the light before it is too late. Repentance may help. But, as long as you're going viral, it must be very godly and righteous. Blessings. (Hair grows so don't worry about eternal damnation too much, k?)

1 hour ago, Georgiana said:

In truth, tomatoes are the fruits of SIN.  And much like sin, they get their juice all over everything they touch, tainting them with their terrible flavor.  I am godly enough that these terrible plants displease my palate, but if you enjoy them, I encourage you to meditate on your failings as a Christian and immediately REMOVE all tomatoes from your household.  

Furthermore, tomatoes are just chock full of acid, which turns your body acidic. Your health will SUFFER and you will not be able to poop properly. Your teeth might erode, too. Then you won't be attractive to your husband anymore. Is that really what you want? 

My pastor preaches against them regularly, but I'm so glad you're opening women's eyes to this dangerous hankering because I see so MANY of them imbibing fresh tomatoes and tomato juices and sauces and pastes and even fried tomatoes. *fans self*

I like tomato sauce/soup/ketchup, but not raw tomatoes.  Wonder what that says about me? :my_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Georgiana said:

In truth, tomatoes are the fruits of SIN.

This wins the innerwebs.

Evil, evil tomatoes.  

(I am channeling "Wicked wicked Zoot")  

Oh no.  I have 10 tomato plants  fruits of sin in my garden.  They are doing quite well.  I am growing them mainly to can them into salsa, ketchup and just plain crushed tomatoes fruits of sin.  Furthermore, I am a stubborn, ungodly woman and refuse to pluck them and cast them out.  I will have evil residing in jars in my cabinets at the end of the growing season.

This gives me an idea.   Instead of labeling them tomatoes, I will just call them fruits of sin.   Crushed Fruits of Sin, Aug. 2017.  Or Fruits of Sin Salsa, Aug. 2017.

The canning jars are ready. 

From the high priority of earning an income post:
it’s never a woman having to go to her husband’s job for an entire day in any of these spoofs. No, the spoof is always about a husband who becomes a woman for a day and finds out how difficult it is to keep a home and raise a family.
That probably has something to do with the fact that most women know what it's like to hold down a job. A lot of men have no clue what it's like to run a home and care for the kids, and some men (especially in Lori's circles) think that their wives don't do enough.  Listen to the Treys, the Robs and the Jeffs complaining about their wives not keeping a spotless home and not jumping their bones when they arrive after a day at work. 

Just had a thought - the men in these family setups probably feel that they are being 'criticised' and painted 'unfairly' if they interpret spoofs in this way. Unless they had a herd of female siblings or an overworked mum, many males from patriarchal families wouldn't know what housework looks like, much less how to do it. And you can't do anything to steer them in the right direction for fear of hurting their feelings either ...

If it was done the other way it wouldn't be a spoof. It would be someone getting on with things.

Haha see Kayla on her video she filmed in the dark. Kayla does the typical it's so sad how women are so immodest dance, but right away others pull pics from her Facebook where she is barely wearing anything.

46 minutes ago, nokidsmom said:

Oh no.  I have 10 tomato plants  fruits of sin in my garden.  They are doing quite well.  I am growing them mainly to can them into salsa, ketchup and just plain crushed tomatoes fruits of sin.  Furthermore, I am a stubborn, ungodly woman and refuse to pluck them and cast them out.  I will have evil residing in jars in my cabinets at the end of the growing season.

This gives me an idea.   Instead of labeling them tomatoes, I will just call them fruits of sin.   Crushed Fruits of Sin, Aug. 2017.  Or Fruits of Sin Salsa, Aug. 2017.

This is my first year growing canning tomatoes. They are starting to set now and I'm scared lol 

10 minutes ago, EowynW said:

This is my first year growing canning tomatoes. They are starting to set now and I'm scared lol 

I am praying to Rufus for you...

1 hour ago, nokidsmom said:

Instead of labeling them tomatoes, I will just call them fruits of sin.   Crushed Fruits of Sin, Aug. 2017.  Or Fruits of Sin Salsa, Aug. 2017.

Now I'm craving a BLFoS... You know: :bacon:_0011_Lettuce-R.png.f9f731700d808d649a6cee9e20bcb4fe.png + :tw_tomato:  

1 hour ago, nokidsmom said:

Or Fruits of Sin Salsa, Aug. 2017.

Make it extra spicy! I always feel that the fruits of sin better be extra good, and some spicy fruits of sin will be better than bland and boring fruits of sin.

Should I be worried about our little bell pepper plant? My husband planted it, so I guess it must be holy okay?!

so I vaguely remember something I read once that the reason Paul told the people not to deny each other sex is becaus there were sects saying that even married Christians shouldn't be having sex and it was causing a lot of problems. I can't remember where I read it though for the life of me.

3 hours ago, EmiGirl said:

so I vaguely remember something I read once that the reason Paul told the people not to deny each other sex is becaus there were sects saying that even married Christians shouldn't be having sex and it was causing a lot of problems. I can't remember where I read it though for the life of me.

It does seem Paul is making the point that times of abstinence are to be a mutually agreed exception, not the norm. In other words, sex should be a part of a normal Christian marriage. 

Also, by stressing mutuality several times, it is strongly implied that Paul  is not onto women with occasional headaches in this passage. He is stressing that marital sex has an important role, and is indeed a right for both men and women. He assumes clearly that being denied intimacy is as painful for women as it is for men. Implying again that the denying of intimacy was happening by both sexes for misguided theological reasons and not because of lack of libido in women. 

Actually the problem of husbands wanting more sex than their wifes and how to deal with that is never directly addressed in scripture. There are only the general guidelines of 'sex should be part of marriage, it is supposed to be fun for both, and men and women should go about it with love and respect'. 

Now if Paul had assumed sex is a husband's right, whenever he wants and for women it is her duty to comply with his demands, there would be no need for urging both partners to consider the sexual needs of the other. 

He could just have said 'Dudes, she is all yours, get on with it. Ladies, you are all his, put up with it.'  But then he would have sounded like Lori and not like St. Paul.

13 hours ago, Koala said:

I'll tell you what would lend Lori some integrity (not credibility, but integrity).  

She should delete all of the garbage.  Nothing vulgar or stupid stays.  

Then she should leave up ALL of the questions, differing opinions, and scripture that she's been deleting.  She may not have time to answer all of them, but she can allow them to stand on their own, and let discussion ensue.

Last week she said:

Yesterday, she deleted MULTIPLE posts about Proverbs 31.  There was nothing mean or vulgar in them, but Lori deleted them.  Meanwhile, absolute garbage was left untouched.  Lori deletes what she can't explain.

Her "delete" finger must be just about numb by now.

There are recent comments and images on The Transformed Wife Facebook page on Lori's posts as far back as June 14, 2017.

If this keeps up, it would take longer for Lori to delete comments on her posts published a few months or a year ago.

It's much easier for her to disable comments now than to delete a thousand of them everyday, but doing so would remove the praises in her favor.

8 hours ago, EowynW said:

The Roma Fruits of Sin are the ones I use for canning.  I have a few FoS that started setting but still a lot of blossoms, which will hopefully mean an abundance of FoS.  Praise Rufus!

8 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Now I'm craving a BLFoS... You know: :bacon:_0011_Lettuce-R.png.f9f731700d808d649a6cee9e20bcb4fe.png + :tw_tomato:  

LOL, I have two Beefsteak FoS plants just for those!

8 hours ago, Sobeknofret said:

Make it extra spicy! I always feel that the fruits of sin better be extra good, and some spicy fruits of sin will be better than bland and boring fruits of sin.

I made a super hot FoS salsa last year.   Also the ketchup had Pinot Grigio in it so it was extra sinful.

10 hours ago, nokidsmom said:

Fruits of Sin Salsa,

OMG this is funnier than hell! seriously I think you could market that at a farmer's market. People love weird names for stuff.

1 hour ago, Joyce said:

There are recent comments and images on The Transformed Wife Facebook page on Lori's posts as far back as June 14, 2017.

If this keeps up, it would take longer for Lori to delete comments on her posts published a few months or a year ago.

It's much easier for her to disable comments now than to delete a thousand of them everyday, but doing so would remove the praises in her favor.

Interesting, I will have to go back and make some screenshots. The one thing about all the negative attention is Lori and her leg humpers don't get it, they aren't being persecuted. The people with negative things to say to her are mostly right, what she teaches is not biblical. And many things she posts go against just normal common decency.

I just hope any abused woman reading her awful advice see the negative items and searches for FJ or a more biblically sound preacher that flat out refuses to condone abuse. 

"I will be taking the next week or so off from posting anything on my blog. If you have privately messaged or emailed me, I will reply to you in a week or so. It’s the perfect time for me to take a break, step back from the thousands of vile comments being written on my Facebook page, and simply enjoy life with my family and friends. Blessings to you all!" 

She flounced from her own blog :laughing-rolling:

And obviously she won't delete the "nasty" comments, those will stay as a perennial memorial to her martyrdom. Poor Persecuted Princess Snowflake!

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived