IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

Continued from here:

Lori continues her hate filled rants.  Deletions are erratic while she's on a trip to supposedly visit one of her children.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that her readers are starting she see what she's all about.  

Also, Lori is lying about "a few" of her posts going viral right now.  I know she's still celebrating the 1st birthday of her precious viral post, but that does not mean the rest of her drivel is going viral.  She may want it to, but it hasn't.

She's an attention seeker.

@KoalaIts getting pointless to keep up with screenshots now. Its just too fast and furious and maybe that was her plan all along. 

It may be coming to an end. Someone shared her a link on how she can block posts that she says she has changed the settings and put into effect. If she can moderate every single comment before posting, fb will be like her blog then another echo chamber. 

Wow I tried a comment and think I was banned. Does the comment box dissapear when you are banned?

She has a lot more time to keep up with things than she claims. Again, has time to ban my non cussed filled comment, but leaves up the truly disgusting stuff. 

Lori isn't leaving these comments because she's busy.  She's never had any trouble keeping up with deleting comments before.  Recently, she even bragged that she was "quick" with deleting and banning.  

I am quick with my delete, ban, and hide button on Facebook.

Think back to the suicide hotline.  When someone posted that to help people who might need it, Lori deleted it before we knew what hit us.

It is no coincidence that she's been posting about the supposed campaign against her book and all of the persecution she receives.  It was all building up to the anniversary of her viral post.  She has been trying to go viral for a solid year, and she was hoping it would happen again (even going so far as to claim that she "has a few" posts going viral right now).  

These comments are staying because she hopes they will gain enough attention/momentum for her to go viral again.

She's always been jealous of more successful women teachers- this is what her grabbing for attention looks like.

Yeah I am just more pissed off the ever before now. I leave a reasonable comment and the comments with "cock" making sexual jokes, vibrators pics, all remains up!

You know, Lori, if you need a break from having to monitor your facebook page, just disable it for a while and things will calm down.   Alternatively, you can also take down that post celebrating your post going viral and abstain from posting similar material on facebook.  You may also be able to undo whatever else you did to garner all that attention, all at once.  

Of course, if you enjoy it, no need to apologize. You may end up with a different sort of readers, but I'm sure you will know how to keep them entertained. It's worked, so far, right?  

Blessings! 

Someone says "you are doing God's work". Yes, leaving up the gay Jesus and Muhammad photo I am sure will please God immensely. Well done!  

4 minutes ago, onemama said:

You know, Lori, if you need a break from having to monitor your facebook page, just disable it for a while and things will calm down.   Alternatively, you can also take down that post celebrating your post going viral and abstain from posting similar material on facebook.  You may also be able to undo whatever else you did to garner all that attention, all at once.  

Of course, if you enjoy it, no need to apologize. You may end up with a different sort of readers, but I'm sure you will know how to keep them entertained. It's worked, so far, right?  

Blessings! 

That is basically what my comment said and poof! It really proves that she is thriving off the negative. My comment had to go before anyone else' because it pointed out the bloody truth. 

Oh and she won't take it all down because she is so convinced God will make something good of this whole kettle of stew she stirred up. God can't make something good on his own of course, she has to help him along. 

10 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Yeah I am just more pissed off the ever before now. I leave a reasonable comment and the comments with "cock" making sexual jokes, vibrators pics, all remains up!

Lori's blog has always had an edge to it.  Talk about husbands spanking their wives, pictures of obviously naked women tied up in ropes, constant talk about her sex life, and Ken saying he wanted her to whisper in his ear that she'd been a "naughty girl".

Ken may try to pass her off as "puritanical", but she's far from it.

Her readers should ask themselves why multiple posts about the Proverbs 31 woman were deleted yesterday, while the vulgar trash was allowed to stay.  It was up at the exact same time- why delete the scripture instead?

@Koala Also on that comment I shared from the woman in the military that was deleted she also posted 8 or so patriotic photos. Those were all deleted. Can't have that!

29 minutes ago, Koala said:

Think back to the suicide hotline.  When someone posted that to help people who might need it, Lori deleted it before we knew what hit us.

Along the same lines, Under the "what are you investing your time in" doodle this comment was made. I wonder if it will be deleted. 

Screenshot_20170629-125627.thumb.png.2d0d5ba229f2186265479bb0f47c166d.png

32 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Because she can use those to make her opposition look like the bad guys! 

I have more screenshots but I can't hide them under spoilers on mobile and I have no way to post from a computer :( 

IMG_7064.PNG

From the high priority of earning an income post:

it’s never a woman having to go to her husband’s job for an entire day in any of these spoofs. No, the spoof is always about a husband who becomes a woman for a day and finds out how difficult it is to keep a home and raise a family.

That probably has something to do with the fact that most women know what it's like to hold down a job. A lot of men have no clue what it's like to run a home and care for the kids, and some men (especially in Lori's circles) think that their wives don't do enough.  Listen to the Treys, the Robs and the Jeffs complaining about their wives not keeping a spotless home and not jumping their bones when they arrive after a day at work. 

I have stay-at-home mothers write and tell me that they don’t feel productive because they aren’t bringing in money. These thoughts aren’t from the Lord. He calls mothers to be keepers at home since this is a full-time job, especially when the children are little. 

Could you be feeding that feeling with your talk about how the money hubby earns is HIS and not theirs? And how about the way you accuse them of pilfering his... eh... substance if they don't budget very carefully?  

Now Lori is saying it us who fan the flames. The negative comments fan the flames!! Not her at all for allowing it or mentioning her viral post. Yup, Lori is never accountable for anything. "It wasn't  me" is her motto. 

These two go together. OP was someone blathering about how her husband and herself "made the choice for her to be a SAHM". Turns out it wasn't all her idea. 

IMG_7067.PNG

IMG_7068.PNG

6 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Now Lori is saying it us who fan the flames. The negative comments fan the flames!! Not her at all for allowing it or mentioning her viral post. Yup, Lori is never accountable for anything. "It wasn't  me" is her motto. 

"Nulla mea culpa." She could cross-stitch this, or better yet, have the College of Arms in London create a crest for her using the motto. Instead of lions rampant or chevrons or what-have-you, they could include a Norwex rag, a little jar of black salve, and an iPhone in the design. :my_rolleyes:

Lori is getting more pathetic by the day. I find her blog posts and doodles to be cringe worthy. The way she's been grasping at internet fame smells of desperation and her embarrassing attempts to generate buzz are getting out of hand. She's really lost sight of herself, her message, and her so called ministry. 

Aaaand I'm blocked. Of course she didn't bother answering the question! 

Ken of course is oddly silent during all this. Where is her command man to jump in and put all these people in their place?

21 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Lori is getting more pathetic by the day. I find her blog posts and doodles to be cringe worthy. The way she's been grasping at internet fame smells of desperation and her embarrassing attempts to generate buzz are getting out of hand. She's really lost sight of herself, her message, and her so called ministry. 

I couldn't agree more. 

The Facebook page "The Friendly Atheist" shared one of Lori's posts about 4 hours ago. There are already over a thousand comments, and all are delicious. I was thrilled to see some family members participating. Maybe they're not all lost causes. :D

She's telling her readers that the big internet meanies are fanning the flames, but this all started a couple of weeks back when she started posting notebook doodles and blog posts on all of her "detractors" and the "campaign" against her book.  Remember when she accidentally created a blog post?  Yeah. It had been relatively quiet before that (with the exception of her deleting the number to the suicide hotline).  

And who knows?  Maybe this was all designed to distract from the negative attention she got from that (although, I don't think Lori's that smart).  I tend to think it was all about the Great Viral Post and her desire to go viral again.  

She is absolutely desperate for attention.  

From the last page.  Lori says in one comment that she will look into disabling comments.  Assuming you are on your facebook page, it is literally 4 clicks to disable comments.  It took me 3 minutes to open facebook, find the settings link (click 1) and pick the comments options link (click 2), choose the setting I want (click 3) and hit save (click 4).

We all know this will never happen because Lori would shrivel up without all the attention (good and bad) that the page brings her.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived