IGNORED

Breeding Like Bunnies: Upcoming Babies 7

Bethella

30 minutes ago, Alicepooh said:

Am I wrong, or is it that all of the Neely girls who have given birth (Amanda, married to Matthew Wilkes and Kathryn, married to Daniel Staddon), post pictures of the babies but NEVER mention his/her names?

I don't follow them so I don't really know, but they are on the list so the names have been mentioned publicly somewhere. I remember someone posting the full name of Kathryn's son when he was born this spring. Amanda's children are Annalise and Nathanael Wilkes. Kathryn's son is Jason Daniel Chambers Staddon.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Bethella said:

As far as I can tell she has not gotten remarried but has a boyfriend.

They have 13: Deanna, Kaitlyn, Lydia, Megan, Natalie, Rebecca, Rachael, Perry IV, Bethany, Parker, Patrick, James and Phineas. There was also Sarah who was stillborn.

Yeah, she's been on the list since she announced last month. I don't think people talked about it very much.

I believe that they call Patrick by his middle name, Calvin.

I wonder what the Coghlans think of their daughter having a child while unmarried. I know they are pretty far from their VF days but I bet they prefer their kids to be married when having kids. They posted a lot about Lydia being pregnant and having the baby. 

On 9.7.2017 at 10:14 PM, DomWackTroll said:

Deanna Coghlan is expecting a baby, according Perry. 

That picture is great , the guy looks like a cult leader , the woman appears to be drugged and the baby looks totally possessed .

47 minutes ago, hasunah said:

That picture is great , the guy looks like a cult leader , the woman appears to be drugged and the baby looks totally possessed .

"The woman" is Deanna's father, Perry, beginning his long career of un-air-conditioned breeding in 110 degree weather, emptying kiddie pools of bloody water, and dropping slippery newborn infants on outdoor decks. 

11 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

That's the grandfather. The shaggy guy is Perry. He and Kim were teenagers when Deanna was born.

Wow. Perry looks exactly like his father. 

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

"The woman" is Deanna's father, Perry, beginning his long career of un-air-conditioned breeding in 110 degree weather, emptying kiddie pools of bloody water, and dropping slippery newborn infants on outdoor decks. 

Question: Will he be angry I called him a woman ?

Doubt it.I will say this Perry is not uptight about things most fundie men are . Drinking and making babies and money however he can are his main fixations.

Tell me, how old is Perry in that picture? I thought the person was a woman, too.

40 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Tell me, how old is Perry in that picture? I thought the person was a woman, too.

That picture is creeping me out. It looks like a present day picture of Perry III and Deanna looking stoned. I can't look at it anymore otherwise I might start believing in time travel...

Get outta here. I totally assumed the person in that picture was a woman :confusion-shrug:

On her blog, Katelyn and Nathaniel Wahlquist announced that baby#3 is on the way, due in early february 2018. They just celebrated their 3rd anniversary on 7/12

Adding Kressant Morton to the list again. @LurkerOverThePond posted it over on the Race to the Altar/Unmarried Fundies thread.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVAByiBg_3H/?taken-by=tayte_and_martha

edit: oops, I forgot how many kids Kressant and Michael had. This appears to be her last pregnancy with DeKalb not a new pregnancy. Thanks for pointing it out @VBOY9977!

Pictures on her Facebook seem to imply that Jessica Brown is pregnant again. 

Jessica, for those who don't know, is married (remarried) to Ron Brown, brother of Kristina. Ron left Jessica while she was pregnant with #4 then god brought them back together, after he spent a year or so living with a woman and her three kids. They quickly produced #5 upon reconciliation and are now having #6. 

Oh, that god. He is doing amazing things. 

24 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Jessica, for those who don't know, is married (remarried) to Ron Brown, brother of Kristina. Ron left Jessica while she was pregnant with #4 then god brought them back together, after he spent a year or so living with a woman and her three kids. They quickly produced #5 upon reconciliation and are now having #6. 

I didn't realize that they had gotten back together. 

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

How sure are you? If it's just speculated I'll wait to add her.

I've been searching for a long time on the web, and I'm pretty sure of what I found :

John and Megan Pedersen fourth child's name is Rebekah Mercy , born on 2nd of june

Michael and Anna Cheng (Pedersen) first child is a girl named Abigail Lynn, born on 28th of june....

Both cousins are born at home.

I'm looking for more information, and more reliable.

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:45 AM, Iamhispurity said:

We can take Haley (Long) Ramm. It looks like she miscarried in June. 

Where did you find this out?  I'm not sure where to get info on them anymore since they stopped the blog and FB doesn't seem to get updated much.  Or maybe it's just not showing up in my feed.

2 hours ago, fundiefollower said:

Where did you find this out?  I'm not sure where to get info on them anymore since they stopped the blog and FB doesn't seem to get updated much.  Or maybe it's just not showing up in my feed.

Haley posted on her Facebook and her FB page Healthy living.

19 hours ago, Bethella said:

Not positive but pretty sure. One pic looks like it could be baby fat from the last one but another at a slightly different angle has more of a roundness/fullness showing. They were taken the same day.

The pictures are public on her Facebook. 

22 hours ago, Bethella said:

What does she have now, 5 girls?

4 minutes ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

What does she have now, 5 girls?

The only one I have any information on is #5 who is a boy (don't know the name) born late spring/early summer 2016.

@fundiefan I don't follow them at all but it sounds fairly speculative so I'm going to leave her off for now.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived