IGNORED

Breeding Like Bunnies: Upcoming Babies 7

Bethella

1 hour ago, ladyamylynn said:

Lydia Coghlan's baby is Charlotte Mae.

Well, she's got a cute name and is born to a family that's at least out of the VF nonsense, so she's got a head start on a lot of these babies...

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlotte is the 300th baby on the list since someone (not me) started keeping track in February 2012. :pink-shock: The woman with the most children on the list is Courtney Rogers who has had six children since then: Cade, Callie, Cash, twins Case and Colt, and Calena. 

Breeding  like bunnies is right.  I hope all these babies are loved and given everything they need to grow to be happy and productive members of society but I know this isn't the case for a good number of them, despite the QF rhetoric that states children are a blessing.

About the Smiths - they always look so grubby. Amanda & Russel's wedding was sloppy and it looked like they got dressed in the car while running late. They are definitely not concerned with appearances, which isn't a bad thing overall - except for making sure the   - wimmenz wear skirts-but I have never seen them 'shined up'. That family picture from the the 4th looks as though they just got up and ran for a picture.

21 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

About the Smiths - they always look so grubby. Amanda & Russel's wedding was sloppy and it looked like they got dressed in the car while running late. They are definitely not concerned with appearances, which isn't a bad thing overall - except for making sure the   - wimmenz wear skirts-but I have never seen them 'shined up'. That family picture from the the 4th looks as though they just got up and ran for a picture.

Some people just don't care much about looking picture perfect. They are all older compared to some fundie families so they didn't grow up with digital cameras and all that. I admit that the current generation seems to be picture perfect a lot of the time. Which seems exhausting. I am always amazed by how much time it must take for so many fundie girls to curl their long hair and do their makeup everyday for the millions of pictures they seem to take. 

On 7/27/2017 at 6:32 PM, anjulibai said:

Ugh, Russell's wearing a Confederate flag shirt. Gross. I hope she's not pregnant. 

Yeah, I remember someone coming on here around the time of their wedding and saying they'd worked with him many years ago and he was a nice enough guy, but he's definitely now on my shit list. I was hoping he was just dorky and awkward and just so happened to fall in love with someone much younger than him, but that Confed tee is raising a big old red flag. 

And I would say the Smiths are far from just not being picture perfect. It is surprising how frumpy and unkempt all of the women are all of the time. Obviously, if it's what they want, more power to them. But it is a bit jarring in pictures sometimes, especially at weddings and special events like that. 

I would love to do something about the hair and clothing of some of the Smith girls but it seems they just don't care. Two of the married daughters (Melissa and Anna) seem to be much less frumpy and seem to do their hair and a little make up. And they dress a little more put together. Of course those two weren't in the Fourth of July pic.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

TAM has a bump in a recent video. It's all speculation as of yet. 

Who is she?

1 minute ago, VBOY9977 said:

Who is she?

The Activist Mommy but her real name is Grace Elizabeth (Martin) Johnston. She usually goes by Elizabeth Johnston. There is a current thread on her if you want to check it out. She's bat shit crazy.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh Rufus please don't let her have another child. The picture of her kid sobbing at the anti-abortion rally shows what kind of a mother she is. 

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'll wait until there's confirmation before adding her.

Alyssa (Campana) Morton is likely pregnant again but Martha (Morton) Alexander and Kennedy (Decker) Morton are definitely not based on pictures I saw. 

53 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Alyssa (Campana) Morton is likely pregnant again but Martha (Morton) Alexander and Kennedy (Decker) Morton are definitely not based on pictures I saw. 

I had the same thoughts! This pic from today shows the 3 of them 

<Removed image from private account>

Stacy McDonald announced on FB that Jessica McDonald Guenther had her second child, a daughter named Juliet Isabella. I'm not certain of the exact birthdate. I think it's a very pretty name. Jessica's first daughter turned two in May, so she's not popping 'em out too fast so far.

Amy and Danny, the fundie couple from 90 Day Fiance, had their second child on Wednesday the 26th of July.  A girl named Anna Elise.  Their first child John was 2 in June.  She's posted some pics on instagram.  The kids are too cute :)

Also on a side note Alan and Kiralym, the Mormon couple from season 1, are expecting their first child a boy Liam later this year per her instagram

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if we updated Lance and Megan Seppi who apparently had a third at some point as his FB lists father of 3. Those two have been married all of three years.... Regina and her husband also have 3 now too. I can't keep up with them!

2 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Not sure if we updated Lance and Megan Seppi who apparently had a third at some point as his FB lists father of 3. Those two have been married all of three years.... Regina and her husband also have 3 now too. I can't keep up with them!

I have all of them.

Regina and Greg: Mercy Jeanne (Feb 21, 2013), Iona (Oct ?, 2014) and Elisha David (July 2016) plus Abigail from Greg's previous marriage.

Lance and Megan: Jackson (Feb ? 2015), Nadia Frances (Apr 10, 2016) and Forrest (?)

I was just thinking that there's no pregnant Bates or Duggar right now. I wonder who will be next to announce.

Just now, LaughingDonuts said:

I was just thinking that there's no pregnant Bates or Duggar right now. I wonder who will be next to announce.

Forgot about Anna Duggar, oops

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived