Breeding Like Bunnies: Upcoming Babies 7

Bethella

2 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Well, J-Rod's pregnant again 

Shit.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tischaria (Buckingham) Hale had her 9th, Clara Grace on 8/14.

Sarah Serven Winton is having her second in February, her son turns 2 in Sept/Oct.

Sierra is having another boy per her IG.

Whaaaaaaat ? I was thinking that season of life was over now.

Edit : I can't help but wonder what effect all that Plexus can have on a foetus :/

1 hour ago, Seren Ann said:

Edit : I can't help but wonder what effect all that Plexus can have on a foetus :/

Well, Tischaria Hale is really in to plexus too and her baby looks fine but...

I was just thinking that there's no pregnant Bates or Duggar right now. I wonder who will be next to announce.
Forgot about Anna Duggar, oops

I predict a baby boom for the Duggars and Bates before the end of the year. My guess is Jessa will be the next one.

13 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

I predict a baby boom for the Duggars and Bates before the end of the year. My guess is Jessa will be the next one.

I think you're right but I suspect that Joy will slip in ahead of Jessa for the next one.

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

I think you're right but I suspect that Joy will slip in ahead of Jessa for the next one.

Yeah I bet Joy will make an announcement next. The next Bates to announce will probably be Zach and Whitney although I wish it was Michael.

11 hours ago, Seren Ann said:

Prenatal plexus exposure will possibly be detrimental to a child, but being born into that household is guaranteed to.

I'm not the praying sort, but I've got to admit that I just sent a petition heavenward.

Kelsey (Hammond) Dickerson is expecting a second baby on march 22nd. For the record, she married her DH on october 2015 and welcomed her first son on october 2016.

Her sister Jordan (Hammond) Yuck had 4 children in 5 years

What a fertility !!!

Laura and Josh Ohlman (daughter-in-law and son of the super-creepy Vaughn Ohlman) are expecting their third in February, per her IG.

The information needs a confirmation, but it seems that Elisabeth (Linzey) Radfar is expecting for October, the 4th. She makes a baby registry on B*b*sRUs.

I tried to see on the last pics the Linzeys had posted on their website. But she was always hidden behind somebody.

Nothing more to do today..... :my_huh::pb_rollseyes:

Any news about Rebecca Serven Loomis? Isn't she due soon?

57 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Any news about Rebecca Serven Loomis? Isn't she due soon?

Hosea was born on june the 7th..... According Bethella's perfect summary :clap:and Teachergirl, on june the 16th in this topic.

Rebecca Loomis had her third, Hosea on June 7th at home...I am surprised with all of her medical issues with pregnancy and early labor that she chooses to risk that but I suppose it is Jesus and all of that

Evangeline Porter ( the wedding photographer who's I think Gothard's grand niece and Olivia webster's sister) just had her 4th boy Remington Daniel

8 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

The information needs a confirmation, but it seems that Elisabeth (Linzey) Radfar is expecting for October, the 4th. She makes a baby registry on B*b*sRUs.

I tried to see on the last pics the Linzeys had posted on their website. But she was always hidden behind somebody.

Nothing more to do today..... :my_huh::pb_rollseyes:

So she will have a baby before her first anniversary. This baby and her youngest sibling won't be that far apart in age. 

On Seppis' blog, pics are updated: Melody and Peter's daughter is named Katherine, and Dinah and Dustin had a new boy, Abel...

29 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Justice and Maggie Vernier (married three weeks ago ) are expecting, per his facebook page.

:pink-shock: :shock: Damn that was fast. Are we 100% sure they're fundies and didn't get an early start? Or are they really announcing this early? 

@Bethella I'm actually creeping on FB right now trying to figure that out, because I realized that he said they were having a girl. Which means what, a few months in? I'm sure that's shocking in their world but to me it's definitely way less shocking than announcing less than 3 weeks after conception!

5 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

@Bethella I'm actually creeping on FB right now trying to figure that out, because I realized that he said they were having a girl. Which means what, a few months in? I'm sure that's shocking in their world but to me it's definitely way less shocking than announcing less than 3 weeks after conception!

If she knows the sex then they definitely were expecting before the wedding. But to be honest, I think that sort of thing can be fairly easily forgiven in the fundie world. 1) they got married so that's mostly all the fundies care about 2) they could say they "slipped" and gave into temptation and are now repentant. All is forgiven and now they are having a baby and that's a a fabulous distraction from their sin. 

I know nothing about these people but her insta was pretty straightforward. She announced she was 11 weeks the week after her wedding. If I hadn't found her from here, I'd never have suspected a fundie connection. 

ETA: sounds like they were living together based on comments I read. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived