IGNORED

Breeding Like Bunnies: Upcoming Babies 7

Bethella

What's Maggie's maiden name. I know the Verniers are a fundie family mentioned on FJ but maybe this Maggie isn't fundie and that's why she's straight forward about it all?

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

What's Maggie's maiden name. I know the Verniers are a fundie family mentioned on FJ but maybe this Maggie isn't fundie and that's why she's straight forward about it all?

Maggie Rose

1 minute ago, HereticHick said:

Dammit

Amen!

21 minutes ago, catlady said:

I don't pay much attention to the Duggars in general, but this makes me sad.

This made me sad also. 

2 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Already showing? Weren't they only just married in May?! 

Yup. Looks like it's a honeymoon (or near to it) baby.

20 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Yup. Looks like it's a honeymoon (or near to it) baby.

Just like her sister Mom! 

I saw that on some tabloidy kind of website the other day and dismissed it as not true. I'm not sure why I'm even surprised. 

Oh fuck... Joy's gonna be the next DQ. She's only nineteen.

2 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

Wow, that is a baby belly..... She looks like 5 months pregnant. So sad, yet to be expected!

I suspect that she's doing a sway back so her "bump" shows more prominently.

Ugh. She must have conceived super quickly. :( Poor Joy. If she's this fertile already, she could easily reach 20. :(

16 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I suspect that she's doing a sway back so her "bump" shows more prominently.

Again, just like her sister Mom.

35 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Ugh. She must have conceived super quickly. :( Poor Joy. If she's this fertile already, she could easily reach 20. :(

Sadly, she could. Although, after seeing how quickly Jill got pregnant, a lot of people thought she would have a baby every year, and so far her kids are spaced further apart than a lot of fundie babies. 

I'm not surprised that Joy-Anna  is knocked up. I hope she had Austin had time to get to know one another. All they care about is sex. 

1 hour ago, RoseWilder said:

Sadly, she could. Although, after seeing how quickly Jill got pregnant, a lot of people thought she would have a baby every year, and so far her kids are spaced further apart than a lot of fundie babies. 

True. I think that has to do with her having a C-section the first time, but who knows. 

Joy could end up being like Jessa and having fairly normal births. Then...yikes...

Not even remotely surprised or shocked. She was born & raised for the sole purpose of being a breeder.

Like her sisters, she's fulfilling her parental assigned destiny.

When I'd been married 3 months we were still trying to figure out where to put furniture, what colors to paint what rooms, and what to use the wedding gift money on. My thank you notes weren't even done. And, it was before digital so I don't think I even had the pictures  from the photographer yet. 

The People Magazine article about JoyAnna's pregnancy is nauseating. JoyAnna's trying to pretend like her mother actually raised her. She said something about her Mother teaching her and spending quality time with her. Unless she's referring to Jill when she says "my Mother" then I call bullshit. Michelle can't even be bothered to take care of her babies once she's done publicly dangling them out from under the boob tent to get attention.

Sad news indeed. But not really surprising. I hope she doesn't end up with 10 kids before she even hit her thirties.

@RoseWilder 'boob tent' made my day!! Thank you!

Lt. Cmdr. Tim and Franicia White, recently transferred to Pensacola and horrible humans who named their firstborn HeIsTheWay, are expecting #8:

What shall we call this child? JesusLovesMeThisIKnow?  WashedIntheBlood? JesusTakeTheWheel? CanIGetAnAmen?

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived