IGNORED

Breeding Like Bunnies: Upcoming Babies 7

Bethella

Is this #11 for Zsu? I dont follow her anymore. Surely shes getting close to the end of her childbearing years? 

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, MsSaylor said:

Is this #11 for Zsu? I dont follow her anymore. Surely shes getting close to the end of her childbearing years? 

This is her 10th living child. She's lost five.

45 minutes ago, MsSaylor said:

She's in her 30's. Her announcement post even mentioned her age... five babies in her 20's, five babies in her 30's...wonder what her 40's will bring.

She & the pisser are obviously quite fertile.  Given her obsession with and worth from babies, she'll be popping them out for another decade.

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

She's in her 30's. Her announcement post even mentioned her age... five babies in her 20's, five babies in her 30's...wonder what her 40's will bring.

She & the pisser are obviously quite fertile.  Given her obsession with and worth from babies, she'll be popping them out for another decade.

At 38, she's having #10. I'm guessing another at age 40, and another at 42/43. Which puts her at most likely a dozen children in all. However as you age, you are more likely to have twins. I really really hope she only has singletons from now on. She can barely handle her 9 kids now. 

I just saw that zsu zsu is knocked up again and taking it as a blessing it only took her 8 weeks.. which he likes cause now she doesn't have to feel pregnant as long because pregnancy is such a chore. Come on woman there's a cure for that if you don't enjoy it.  Due 1/18 #10

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She's lost five.

I know about Jachin, but do you have dates for the other four? Or where they fit in the line-up?

8 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I know about Jachin, but do you have dates for the other four? Or where they fit in the line-up?

I was wondering the same thing.

39 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Sorry I don't. She's said she's had five miscarriages (including Jachin).

Sara (formerly Smith) has announced her second pregnancy on her Youtube channel, Cheers to Pink. At times it has seemed she is moderating, but you can see echoes of fundie-style parenting in the video and her testimonial endorsing Gothard is still up on his (post-IBLP) website. 

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sorry I don't. She's said she's had five miscarriages (including Jachin).

Looking at the post, I think she's actually had 5 miscarriages in addition to losing Jachin. She says "15 pregnancies (five of which ended in miscarriage)" that leaves 9 pregnancies that have resulted in live births (including the twin pregnancy) plus the current one. In 2009 she mentions having 2 miscarriages: one just after finding out and one at 8-10 weeks. Presumably the other 3 have been since 2009.

Does anyone know if Anna (Pedersen) Cheng had her baby? She was due in June and the blog is invite only.

I wasn't surprised by Zsu's pregnancy announcement. I was predicting her to announce a pregnancy this year. She has a kid like every two years. The only year gap within her kids is with Solomon and Isaac. Maybe, things will slow down for once she hits her 40s.

She hinted at her last post that she might be pregnant. Ugh. 

I had no idea she'd had 5 miscarriages, but I suppose that explains some of the longer spacing between her kids. 

I normally hope for a boy for fundies, but for Chloe's sake, I hope this is a girl. I think Chloe would be better off with a sister, the poor thing. 

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

However as you age, you are more likely to have twins.

I read somewhere that a woman's chances of having twins are higher between the ages of 34 - 38.  After 40 there's a significant decline in the quality of eggs so less chance of twins (unless one does IVF.)  Hopefully this means only singletons from now on for Zsu.

8 hours ago, Rhetorica said:

Sara (formerly Smith) has announced her second pregnancy on her Youtube channel, Cheers to Pink. At times it has seemed she is moderating, but you can see echoes of fundie-style parenting in the video and her testimonial endorsing Gothard is still up on his (post-IBLP) website. 

I like her. I feel she is genuinely happy with her husband, whom she met over the internet.

She escaped Maxhell and she has done great: before having her little girl, she used to work and now she is a Plexus ambassador. She still is very religious, but she doesn't come off as narrow-minded or overly-fundamentalist to me. 

5 hours ago, Alicepooh said:

I like her. I feel she is genuinely happy with her husband, whom she met over the internet.

She escaped Maxhell and she has done great: before having her little girl, she used to work and now she is a Plexus ambassador. She still is very religious, but she doesn't come off as narrow-minded or overly-fundamentalist to me. 

Based on her Instagram account, that's what would appear to me as well, but check out her enthusiastic endorsement of Bill Gothard: billgothard.com/testimonials/sara/

I certainly don't dislike her, and I'm glad she seems to be happy. But I am disappointed that she doesn't see the problems with Gothard and IBLP/ATI.

On 06/07/2017 at 10:18 AM, Rhetorica said:

Based on her Instagram account, that's what would appear to me as well, but check out her enthusiastic endorsement of Bill Gothard: billgothard.com/testimonials/sara/

I certainly don't dislike her, and I'm glad she seems to be happy. But I am disappointed that she doesn't see the problems with Gothard and IBLP/ATI.

What is her instagram? Thanks! 

Zsu's pregnancy (and realizing she's had more miscarriages than I thought) has got me thinking... the Bateseses and Duggars have the most living biological children in the Quiverfull movement, but do we know if any QF women have had more pregnancies than either of them? It sounds like Zsu will make it to the high teens, at least.

It's such a sad, personal question and I'd never ask it in any other context, but it's just because of how public the fundie community can be with this sort of thing.

25 minutes ago, NakedKnees said:

the Bateseses and Duggars have the most living biological children in the Quiverfull movement, but do we know if any QF women have had more pregnancies than either of them?

I don't think the Bateses and Duggars have the most living biological children in the movement, they're just the most public ones with really high numbers. I know a family near me had 24 the last I heard. But they aren't public about it, they don't have a blog and I've never seen a news article on them. *I am assuming that they're Quiverful based on their religious views and large number of kids but I've never actually asked. 

Between Michelle and Kelly, Kelly has had more pregnancies (23 vs 19). I think there are a few who've had more pregnancies but I'll have to check when I get home from work.

3 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I don't think the Bateses and Duggars have the most living biological children in the movement, they're just the most public ones with really high numbers.

I could have sworn I read that on Wikipedia somewhere, but now that I'm looking again I probably made that up :) Thanks for clarifying.

This Wikipedia list suggests that there are only a handful of known cases where one woman has given birth to more than 20 live children  (and it looks like a number of the ones listed may be apocryphal). A lot of the really high numbers are women who had many sets of twins and triplets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_the_most_children?wprov=sfla1

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

This Wikipedia list suggests that there are only a handful of known cases where one woman has given birth to more than 20 live children  (and it looks like a number of the ones listed may be apocryphal). A lot of the really high numbers are women who had many sets of twins and triplets.

It's certainly rare to give birth to more than 20 live children but obviously based on that list it's not impossible. The list also doesn't include every single woman who has ever given birth to more than 20 live children, because it's based mostly on historical records and news accounts. The family I know isn't listed, probably because they've never been mentioned on the news.

Based on my lists of the fundies we've talked about Kelly Bates has the most at 23 pregnancies, followed by Michelle with 19, and Suzette Keller and Jill Rodrigues both with 17 pregnancies.

Christi Cason (who keeps having kids but isn't Quiverfull/religious) has 18 kids and at least 2 miscarriages for 20 pregnancies.

29 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Based on my lists of the fundies we've talked about Kelly Bates has the most at 23 pregnancies, followed by Michelle with 19, and Suzette Keller and Jill Rodrigues both with 17 pregnancies.

Christi Cason (who keeps having kids but isn't Quiverfull/religious) has 18 kids and at least 2 miscarriages for 20 pregnancies.

I didn't know Suzette had a bunch of pregnancies. I thought she was the one with one out of wedlock baby. 

37 minutes ago, JMO said:

I didn't know Suzette had a bunch of pregnancies. I thought she was the one with one out of wedlock baby. 

Suzette is Anna's mother, not her sister whose name is Susanna I think. I didn't know Suzette had that many pregnancies though.

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

It's certainly rare to give birth to more than 20 live children but obviously based on that list it's not impossible. The list also doesn't include every single woman who has ever given birth to more than 20 live children, because it's based mostly on historical records and news accounts. The family I know isn't listed, probably because they've never been mentioned on the news.

I think Bobbye Holt may have said she's has more miscarriages than live children. And Suzette Keller has also had many miscarriages. I could possibly go look. 

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Bobbys Holt may have said she's has more miscarriages than live children. And Suzette Keller has also had many miscarriages. I could possibly go look. 

The Holts don't have a page on my spreadsheet (but I'll add them if someone gives me the info!)

Suzette had 8 children and 9 miscarriages. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived