IGNORED

Breeding Like Bunnies: Upcoming Babies 7

Bethella

8 hours ago, meee said:

Anna Marie Maxwell is expecting number 5 in February.

I've been waiting for another Maxwell announcement but I didn't think it would be her.  How old is #4?

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JMO said:

I've been waiting for another Maxwell announcement but I didn't think it would be her.  How old is #4?

Daniel, number 4, was due last July and I think born pretty close to due date, so a year old. These two will be about 19 months apart.

I agree that I thought Elissa would be next. Calia will be two in October.

1 hour ago, JMO said:

How old is #4?

Daniel turned 1 on July 5.

Isn't it time for another Mortopia announcement?  They had 7 grand babies born last year, the youngest of which is already 7 months. Now I'm not surprised Kressant and Darth aren't preggo and Katie is obviously out of the running but Zandry is almost 2 and Alyssa and Kennedy are both still quite young as well. 

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Isn't it time for another Mortopia announcement?  They had 7 grand babies born last year, the youngest of which is already 7 months. Now I'm not surprised Kressant and Darth aren't preggo and Katie is obviously out of the running but Zandry is almost 2 and Alyssa and Kennedy are both still quite young as well. 

Maybe? They actually only had 6 last year (Carolina, Edwin, Mia, Jackson, El Roi and Norah)

• Katie is out of the running 
  • Kressant has a 8.5 month old and her gaps have been getting longer: shortest is 13 months, longest (and most recent) is 29 months with an average of almost 19 months
  • Lise has a 17.5 month old, her gaps are 16 months and 25 months
  • Like @anjulibai, Rachel had a baby Levi in March
  • Dorothy has a 17 month old, her gaps are longer than Lise's with 28 and 26 months.
  • Martha, Kennedy and Alyssa haven't established gaps yet but they all have fairly young children (Martha has a 22 month old, Kennedy has a 12 month old and Alyssa has a 7 month old)

I'd say the most likely to have announcements are Lise and Martha, followed by Dorothy and Kennedy.

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Yeah, Rachel had the last just  months ago. None coming from Katie, the master breeder. Overall, every Morton female but Rachel should be in the queue now. If they're not, they're trying. And will eventually succeed. 

One thing the Mortons do and do well is pro create.

Thanks @anjulibai, I couldn't remember if Rachel was this spring or last. I knew it was 7 babies in one year but forgot only 6 of them were in 2016. 

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Thanks @anjulibai, I couldn't remember if Rachel was this spring or last. I knew it was 7 babies in one year but forgot only 6 of them were in 2016. 

Only 6! It just goes to show how fucked up this system is. In the modern world, 6 grandchildren in the one year is virtually unheard of! 

8 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Only 6! It just goes to show how fucked up this system is. In the modern world, 6 grandchildren in the one year is virtually unheard of! 

My grandparents had 5 great grandchildren born in a span of 7 months and my cousins and I thought that was remarkable. The most grandchildren my grandparents had born in one year was 3.

47 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Also in the modern world some people may not even have 6 grandkids. My grandmother only had 4. 

The Maxwells are the ones whose pregnancy announcements make me the saddest. What a boring beige life those poor children are doomed with.

13 minutes ago, ILoveJellybeans said:

The Maxwells are the ones whose pregnancy announcements make me the saddest. What a boring beige life those poor children are doomed with.

Zoo's recent announcement made me angry and sad. She better not starve this new baby. 

If Jill Rod announces soon, I will feel so sorry for that kid. She can't even manage her current dozen. 

Nicole Nog having her 12th is sad too. I really hope it's her last. 

Oh no :-(

I don't actually follow the Nauglers, and don't know much about them, but I wouldn't wish a stillbirth on anyone. Oh, how sad.

15 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Nicole Naugler had her 12 baby. He was stillborn.

OMG :sad:

8 hours ago, Jana814 said:

Also in the modern world some people may not even have 6 grandkids. My grandmother only had 4. 

My parents only had 5. My in-laws have just one, my husband's niece (we are childless by choice).

34 minutes ago, marmalade said:

My parents only had 5. My in-laws have just one, my husband's niece (we are childless by choice).

My friend's grandmother only has her. Her aunt and uncle never had kids. I think by choice. 

4 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Nicole Naugler had her 12 baby. He was stillborn.

That is so awful.  That was a big fear of mine with my recent pregnancy.  

Can anyone briefly summarize the Naug situation? I cant keep up over there but I am sorry to hear that they lost their child. 

10 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

Can anyone briefly summarize the Naug situation? I cant keep up over there but I am sorry to hear that they lost their child. 

Joe and Nicole Naugler have 11 kids, goats, chickens, a pig, some dogs and cats and live in a garden shed on their "homestead." They recently got a somewhat bigger shed.

The kids were taken away by CPS for a while in 2015, but sadly were returned to the horrible conditions on the "homestead."

They are an "off grid" family with no running water or electricity, but have an amazing internet presence and Nicole posts like it's her job.

Her "real" job is apparently grooming dogs.

The Nauglers bring out the crazy, both in their own family but also in other posters. There are numerous other Facebook pages, blogs, podcasts, etc.

On July 9th, their oldest son and his partner welcomed a baby girl. 

Nicole was pregnant with their 12th child but had a stillbirth on Friday (July 21). The baby was a boy they named William Joseph.

They have a gofundme for 'medical expenses'. 

While I think it's heartbreaking  to have a stillbirth, I find it sickening twice over to use that to beg for money.

They are very proud of how they live and shout it from their shanty top. They choose to live as they do - and then beg when shit happens. 

I have no pity for them. The loss of the baby aside. 

Oh yeah i knew the Naug basics, just was wondering what happened with the birth. I found the blog post and it was very sad. Im glad she sought medical attention as soon as she realized something was wrong. Damn. I hate that it happened. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived