IGNORED

Seewalds 17 - My Name is No

choralcrusader8613

How much do you wanna bet behind closed doors everyone calls him Elliot? People already call my son by his middle name and he's not even out of the womb yet & his name is normal!

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 19Kittens said:

How much do you wanna bet behind closed doors everyone calls him Elliot? People already call my son by his middle name and he's not even out of the womb yet & his name is normal!

I wish, but unfortunately I'm pretty positive they all call him Spurgeon/Spurgie. Let's hope once he's old enough to have an opinion he insists on Elliot.

On the topic of kitties, I have two and they are amazing! 

I think that the name will be unique and like Spurgeon because they said that. I don't know if that means it will be straight up awful but I am pretty sure that it could be if they tried. 

15355796_10154151622801188_6377911242061513454_n.jpg

2 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

I don't think it's a control thing that's making them not announce the name. I think it's a money/famewhore thing. I think they're waiting to announce until either the next episode or until some magazine pays them for the information. 

Has to suck for her . The birth was overshadowed by Beyonce's twins  and her name hype got trumped by the Clooney twins .

6 minutes ago, hasunah said:

Has to suck for her . The birth was overshadowed by Beyonce's twins  and her name hype got trumped by the Clooney twins .

To be fair, i had already forgotten about beyonce and somehow i knew the twins stuff for weeks now :pb_lol:

This are the duggars, they just can't compete with any celebrity at any time

4 minutes ago, hasunah said:

Anything would have done that. The vast majority of people who follow celebrities (and people in general) couldn't care less about Jessa Seewald, if they even know who she is. Even if it had been the slowest news day ever in tabloid world, news of Britney Spears farting would have overshadowed the birth, and a report that Brad Pitt was spotted eating a piece of toast would have trumped the name reveal.

This guy doesn't go outside, so he can't bring me "presents", but if he's ever not allowed in a room with me, he'll bring whatever he can carry to the doorway.  This generally includes my kneepads, socks, slippers, kitchen utensils, gloves, wrappers, etc.  

There was a very awkward moment after my sister housesat for me once where I had to text her "um, WHY is my cat bringing me condom wrappers?!?"

IMG_4793.JPG

7 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Anything would have done that. The vast majority of people who follow celebrities (and people in general) couldn't care less about Jessa Seewald, if they even know who she is. Even if it had been the slowest news day ever in tabloid world, news of Britney Spears farting would have overshadowed the birth, and a report that Brad Pitt was spotted eating a piece of toast would have trumped the name reveal.

The vast majority of the public has no clue who they are, and if they have a vague idea its "are those the crazy people who breed like rabbits?"

44 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Holy cow, I haven't thought about The Machine Shed in a good twenty years. We had an end of the year awards banquet there every year. 

Omg I used to pass one while carpooling to work. And I had a tendency to point it out and say how we had to go one of these day. I prob haven't been in 2 decades but I fond memories of visiting it multiple times when younger. 

I feel like if anyone on here knows me in real life, this will be a dead giveaway. But I could not resist entering into the cat picture convo! These two "brothers" may look a little funny, I just stepped on the solid one's tail, so he was mad. And I think his big brother was trying to be protective of him. There is definitely some sibling rivalry/jealousy going on with our attention, but overall they play and groom each other.

Spoiler

FullSizeRender.jpg

Spoiler

FullSizeRender2.jpg

I wanna get in on the kitty pictures. 6c7b33bdce6a0375c8298ea32b296a3f.jpg this is Gilda, our second youngest female, and her very beautiful white socks. I have four

I love all the kitties! Now I want another one! :my_heart:

@Georgiana Honestly, don't feel bad about the condom thing. My white cat dropped a bright orange thong at the delivery guy's feet. He couldn't have missed it. :tw_flushed:

3 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

It is part control, part arrogance, she thinks people care that much.

I've never been to in & out burger either, nor have I been to smash burger, as for Cracker Barrel, meh, it s poor mans Machine Shed IMO, and pretty much only Iowa people will know what The Machine Shed is. Well actually this just points to my general dislike of chain restaurants, I prefer to eat local, our general rule when traveling is to NOT eat something we can get at home.  When we were in Portland last fall we didn't want to eat at Applebee's I can eat that at home, give me something that is a local favorite. 

My husband and his friends had The Machine Shed last weekend. I was super jealous. It's soooooo good.

Oh kitty pictures lets see what i have on my phone. 

This ginger lying on his "throne". He is my parents cat. If he want to lie there and someone is sitting there almosy everyone will move.

IMG-20170210-WA0006.jpg

45 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

@Georgiana Honestly, don't feel bad about the condom thing. My white cat dropped a bright orange thong at the delivery guy's feet. He couldn't have missed it. :tw_flushed:

OMG YES! Older kitty loves my thongs! He will steal them through the slits of the laundry basket and bring them to the front room. Really funny when hubby's friend came to spend the night. Slept on the couch, woke up with a pile of thongs on the floor the next morning! Didn't remember sleeping with anybody....

44 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

You know, I honestly wouldn't have minded except that I have a latex allergy, so we had to have a little chat about bringing latex into my house! 

2 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

OMG YES! Older kitty loves my thongs! He will steal them through the slits of the laundry basket and bring them to the front room. Really funny when hubby's friend came to spend the night. Slept on the couch, woke up with a pile of thongs on the floor the next morning! Didn't remember sleeping with anybody....

"Angus, thongs, and full-frontal laundry"

49 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I don't have a kitty but I do have a birdie!  This is wendell 

IMG_1431.JPG

:tw_heart::tw_heart::tw_heart:  

I love Wendell!!  I miss my tiels!

Also, keep posting kitty pics.  I can't have one, so pics will have to do. 

4 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

It is part control, part arrogance, she thinks people care that much.

I've never been to in & out burger either, nor have I been to smash burger, as for Cracker Barrel, meh, it s poor mans Machine Shed IMO, and pretty much only Iowa people will know what The Machine Shed is. Well actually this just points to my general dislike of chain restaurants, I prefer to eat local, our general rule when traveling is to NOT eat something we can get at home.  When we were in Portland last fall we didn't want to eat at Applebee's I can eat that at home, give me something that is a local favorite. 

when I was in Maui at xmas I went to Panda express - it wasn't that good 

@TuringMachine - I have to paint your birdie - thank you 

57 minutes ago, Stormy said:

I'll bite; this is my baby, Baby! (And my duvet) Do I win?

image.jpeg

Everyone wins when they are owned by a cat!!  

Oh my god, you people have the cutest pets!! I want one so much!

I wanna take a weekend nap with a cat and a dog (I have big dreams in life, obviously). 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived