IGNORED

Seewalds 17 - My Name is No

choralcrusader8613

Um, hello? Puppy owners? Can we please chime in here? :pb_lol:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Excuse her general scruffiness, I've been letting her have way too much fun at the dog park!

Which, speaking of, we are off to for our afternoon jaunt.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll bite. Wilberforce would be a neat name with unknown connotations to the Duggars. Both Central State University and Wilberforce University are historically African American Universities in Wilberforce, Ohio. There's also a really neat African American history museum. I was there almost 30 years ago and still remember some of the exhibits. However, as friends of Flame, they might not be quite as freaked out about this as the other Duggars.

Hmmm... if that is the name of Seewald 2.0, I'd like to see them visit the museum with Flame and Mrs. Flame. That episode might actually be interesting.

Speaking of kitties...my female is currently sleeping in the bathroom vanity (she can get away from her brother there) and her brother, big, furry stupid is laying next to me being a snuggle bug and general pain in the butt. 

I don't know why, but I woke up with the feeling that Seewald #2's name is Dunlap. Spurgie and Dunny.....

5 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

It is part control, part arrogance, she thinks people care that much.

I've never been to in & out burger either, nor have I been to smash burger, as for Cracker Barrel, meh, it s poor mans Machine Shed IMO, and pretty much only Iowa people will know what The Machine Shed is. Well actually this just points to my general dislike of chain restaurants, I prefer to eat local, our general rule when traveling is to NOT eat something we can get at home.  When we were in Portland last fall we didn't want to eat at Applebee's I can eat that at home, give me something that is a local favorite. 

@allthegoodnamesrgone I love the Machine Shed. Haven't been in years though. Do these still have those little fried onions that are served in a little tractor? I was obsessed with those.

46 minutes ago, withaj said:

Hide contents

image.jpeg

Excuse her general scruffiness, I've been letting her have way too much fun at the dog park!

She's adorable! Is she a poodle/poodle mix?

50 minutes ago, withaj said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

This is our Norwegian Elkhound, Bear.  He turned 11 years old yesterday.  

IMG_0045.JPG

Toffee sees all your active dogs and thinks "fuck that shit, I'm gonna scoff more hay and make my arse even more spherical than it already is." She makes no apology for the shit.

IMG_0618.JPG

Tippy (5, was a stray, with us 4 years) and Blackie (7, adopted from humane society, with us 2.5 months)

IMG_20170130_0857578.jpg

19 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

She's adorable! Is she a poodle/poodle mix?

Yep, she's a standard! 8 months old. Here she is during our alleged winter flurry. 

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Stopping by to add the funniest picture I have ever taken featuring both of my dogs (she's playing with other dogs in the back, and he's the one being a meme in the front LOL).

Everybody's pets are simply adorable. Thank you for the amazing content. My day is immediately better when I see images of happy animals.

raggi.jpg

7 minutes ago, withaj said:

Yep, she's a standard! 8 months old. Here she is during our alleged winter flurry. 

Hide contents

image.jpeg

Aw, I love poodles. They're the best dogs.

Here's my own poodle. She's no longer with us, but she lived to the ripe old age of 15. I think she was about 13 in this photo.

Spoiler

YsEtZZJ.jpg

23 hours ago, withaj said:

I can get behind the idea of Whole30, but in practice, some of the rules are weird and arbitrary and there is NO WAY I am sticking to a healthy diet if that diet excludes beans and sweet potatoes. FEED ME ALL THE BEANS AND SWEET POTATOES.

I love almost every kind of bean and I also love sweet potatoes.  However, once I got diagnosed as diabetic, I learned that I  need to not only cut out all sugars, I need to keep my daily intake of carbs very low.  So now, beans and sweet potatoes are allowed only every once in a long while, and then I try to limit my serving to 1/4 cup.  I have adjusted, and in a way, enjoy those foods even more because they really are a treat!

It was much easier to give up sugar than it has been to keep my carb intake low :)  On the plus side, I am continuing to slowly lose weight and I feel better too.  On the days when I have too many carbs, I can feel my whole body dragging.  I have difficulty walking up stairs, and I usually have low energy/higher crankiness.

26 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

This is our Norwegian Elkhound, Bear.  He turned 11 years old yesterday.  

IMG_0045.JPG

I would have thought your dog was a German Shepherd.  No matter - a beautiful dog!

This thread is making me want to break out in hives lol cute animals but I can just feel my allergies want to start up.

This is Max!

Max and his brother (Red) were abandoned as newborn pups in my grandpa's garage. He rescued them and managed to raise them. We think they were Labrador cross with Kelpies. He also adopted a stray that was hanging around one day (Billy) who was Border Collie.

He had Billy for 13 years (we think he was about 3 or 4 when adopted), Red for 16, and when my grandpa died, we took Max. He past away about a year ago aged 18 and a bit.

I threw him an 18th birthday party, because that's a big deal here. See his custom party hat! He also got a big dish of lamb, his favourite food.

I miss them all, but it's nice to share them with you!

I also had a pet cockatoo called Cocky. Dad got him when he was 8, and he passed away suddenly about a week after Max. He was 48 when he died. Don't have any photos at the moment, but imagine a fat sulpher crested cockatoo (he couldn't fly) and that's my bird!

Snapchat-5292786747559195923.jpg

20140929_172826.jpg

Yes! Animals! This is my furry soulmate, Luna. We adopted her in 2013 from our local shelter, and we think she's 8 now. My only regret is that we didn't get to see her as a puppy. Hit the doggy lottery with this one! With the exception of the twice a year blow outs of her double coat, she's perfect. She's beautiful, smart, and the sweetest.  

DNA test says border collie, cocker spaniel, keshond, and shar pei. We still think she might be a Swedish Lapphund mix.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived