Seewalds 17 - My Name is No

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Yaoichan12 said:

Adding my Sadie to the pics :)

IMAG0843_1.jpg

Oh my! she is so gorgeous. I need a pet. My husband and I just keep showing each other videos of cats and dogs (and otters, and koalas). Unfortunately we can't adopt any furry friends right now.

10 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Best thread derail ever! I love seeing everyone's pets!

I'm pretty sure you started it! ;) 

I'm starting to feel embarassed at how many times I've googled "Duggar" and "Jessa Seewald" these last few days waiting for them to name that baby :my_confused::pb_lol:

I love the thread drift though!! Everyone's fur babies are so cute!! I wish my cats got along with dogs so that my husband and I could adopt one ♡

20170124_081634.jpg

20161101_130344.jpg

20161111_154148.jpg

Boudreau (black kitty) and Casey (Ragdoll).

Boo was a stray I rescued and brought home "to find him a place to live" - 10 years ago.

Casey was given to me by Ragdoll breeder who decided to get out of the business.  I call him Brad Kitt 'cause he's so pretty.

Also - true Crazy Cat Lady.  The really ugly brown chair is the cats.  Hence the reason it's still in the house.

20150822_141744_HDR.jpg

I popped over here to see if Jessa named her kid yet, but am finding everyone's pets a much better thing to look at! All of your pets are so cute & I want one!

2 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

@allthegoodnamesrgone I love the Machine Shed. Haven't been in years though. Do these still have those little fried onions that are served in a little tractor? I was obsessed with those.

Looked up the menu online. Might have to book a flight to Iowa now.

@TeamDefraudinSquad the kitty on the right in the bottom picture looks like my Luke...aka big stupid. 

I LOVE seeing everybody's furbabies...they're so precious! I love critters of all sorts. My dream is to buy the farm that's for sale about a mile or 2 from me and open a rescue. 5 acres, barn, paddocks...yeah I can see it now with all sorts of furry critters living their lives there. Thank God we live in an apartment our I would turn into a crazy critter lady...I'm not partial, I love 'em ALL! 

Look out world, here come the miniature wiener dogs! The little black and cream girl is Sophie and the shaded red boy is Gunner. Very nutty but oh so sweet, and it's hard to resist their begging! They're devils, I tell you! :)

IMG_8572.PNG

IMG_8573.PNG

IMG_7919.JPG

IMG_8155.JPG

Don't think I've ever posted on here but I can't resist a chance to show off my babies! Hope the pictures work! Meet Florence, Imogen, and Scout. 

1483292051500.jpg

20161218_094221.jpg

20160718_115754.jpg

On 2/9/2017 at 1:59 PM, justmy2cents said:

@NewOrleansLady That sounds so yummy.  Definitely more labor intensive than mine but sounds well worth the effort.  Enjoy it to the fullest.

This is best made on Sunday when the grands and their parents come over.  S-I-L loves it as do the kiddies.  Some fresh berries macerated with sugar, the french toast, coffee for adults, milk for kids and you've got the perfect morning treat.

56 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

Boudreau (black kitty) and Casey (Ragdoll).

Boo was a stray I rescued and brought home "to find him a place to live" - 10 years ago.

Casey was given to me by Ragdoll breeder who decided to get out of the business.  I call him Brad Kitt 'cause he's so pretty.

Also - true Crazy Cat Lady.  The really ugly brown chair is the cats.  Hence the reason it's still in the house.

20150822_141744_HDR.jpg

No chair is ever ugly if it's used by our four-legged children.

I've posted both of these guys before...Patches, aka fatpatcat...we adopted just a few years ago. She'd been removed from two different hoarding homes. She's spoiled rotten now. Balthazar, aka Bally, my husband found him as a teeny kitten wandering the street near his work on Christmas Eve and brought him home as a present for the grandgirl. There's also a lizard and a naked Guinea piggy around here somewhere LOL 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

21 minutes ago, NewOrleansLady said:

No chair is ever ugly if it's used by our four-legged children.

Agreed! My ugly black futon has seen better days but it's the cat bed, so it must stay! ;) 

A thread drift that I can't resist. These are my fur babies, both are rescues from of all things a lab rescue. The Pomeranian is Foxey and the little brown dog is Coco aka "The Sock Thief" who is starting to branch out to slippers too.

IMG_5740.jpg

Here are my three fur children.  The orange tabby is the eldest. He is 13 years old.  His name is Flash (after the Queen song Flash).  The black cat is Flora and she is eight years old.  The gray cat's name is Junior, he is five years old.

IMG_1407.JPG

IMG_1326.JPG

IMG_1324.JPG

IMG_1323.JPG

@Karma aw fluffy little Maggie! She's too cute, mine is half bichon half shih tzu - she's around 6.5kg and was 2 in December. They do look a little alike!

@WiseGirl another sock thief! Why do they love them so much? Mine knows "pick pocket" as a command because she is such a thief and will literally steal right out of your pocket.

Coming out of lurk-dom because I can't resist showing off my angel. This is Tonks in her younger days, she's 10 years old now and mostly just yells at Granger and Hagrid, who are questionable lab mixes and currently do not have pictures saved on my laptop.

25009_1293536976849_2539027_n copy.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

8 minutes ago, colliemae said:

This is Irwin. He's a Jack Russell - Australian Shepherd mix, which makes him certifiably insane.

20150204_113840.jpg

20150715_104335.jpg

Sounds like Sophie- 8 pounds of pure nutball! We always say it's a good thing she's so cute!

4 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

This is our Norwegian Elkhound, Bear.  He turned 11 years old yesterday.  

IMG_0045.JPG

He's aging well!

2 hours ago, Karma said:

I'm not a cat person, so yay for the dogs now appearing! Here's my gorgeous Maggie after her last haircut.  

IMG_4062.JPG

I love them all, although I only have a kitty! At seven months she is a handful!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived