IGNORED

Jana's future part 2

samurai_sarah

17 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I see.  You mean she's resisting courtship til they get cancelled. Jinger actually started getting to know Jeremy without the cameras around which is why they looked so comfortable together once he was introduced.  Not awkward like Ben and Jessa.

But Ben and Jessa were getting to know each other without the camera too. I think they were so awkward because they were doing it all again for the cameras. 

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

But Ben and Jessa were getting to know each other without the camera too. I think they were so awkward because they were doing it all again for the cameras. 

There was definitely reenactment going on but I think we saw more of the beginning of the relationship since they were outed very quickly.

I think another big difference is that Jinger and Jeremy met after the break up from Josiah and Marjorie. I wouldn't be surprised if JimBoob/TLC decided to keep new couples off the air a bit longer after this. It did make courting look a lot less desirable .

16 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

If Jana courts there's no way they're keeping that off the air.  She's the one the viewers are most curious about and rooting for the most.

I like Jana and her quiet way about her. Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm sure someone will) but I don't really remember Jana walking around spouting scriptures and pointing out every success to Jesus. She does not talk as much as others but I would think the Duggars would tell her that she must talk about God because they know everybody admires her the most.

43 minutes ago, DutchGirl said:

I think another big difference is that Jinger and Jeremy met after the break up from Josiah and Marjorie. I wouldn't be surprised if JimBoob/TLC decided to keep new couples off the air a bit longer after this. It did make courting look a lot less desirable .

That's a very good point, courting didn't look so odd this time around. Which is probably because they were more comfortable with each other. When you compare that to say Josh and Anna, whoa! Way different! 

I really hope whatever is planned for the tattoo parlor space is something that she wants and that it is truly her space. Not Jim Bob's, not John David's. I hope it's not a day care but if that's her dream, so be it. If she can manage all of those siblings, then what else could she do? She's very capable. Let her go, Duggars, let her try. 

What if Jana is Just that type of person that does know if she wants to date\ court? I'm a Christian not fundie and I have considered taking a vow of celibacy.

I think that Jana likes her life.  I'm sure she's interested in getting married because that's what she was raised to want but I'm sure she's very content with the ways things are currently.  

How much fun it would be if we could hook Jana up to a lie detector and ask her a bunch of questions!   

Do you really want to get married some day?

Do you love taking care of your siblings? 

Would you like to live on your own? 

Are you being kept against your will?   

The only problem might be is if she is totally brainwashed and no longer knows her own mind so would answer with the company 's pat answers because she really believes her parents opinions are truly her own thoughts. 

What if Jana likes someone and is waiting for him to even notice her? What if she has her eyes on a guy... but the guy is completely oblivious? Or maybe he is busy working on a business or something. Perhaps,  she has been praying for him and waiting patiently to ask Jim Bob to get to know her?  She said she likes a guy with dirt under his nails...maybe she was throwing a hint (to him). I guess Jessa's new mission is to find Jana a man.

She should be "getting to know" multiple guys at once before deciding who she wants to officially court.

1 hour ago, eye_browz said:

What if Jana likes someone and is waiting for him to even notice her? What if she has her eyes on a guy... but the guy is completely oblivious? Or maybe he is busy working on a business or something. Perhaps,  she has been praying for him and waiting patiently to ask Jim Bob to get to know her?  She said she likes a guy with dirt under his nails...maybe she was throwing a hint (to him). I guess Jessa's new mission is to find Jana a man.

She should be "getting to know" multiple guys at once before deciding who she wants to officially court.

I bet "dirt under his nails" guy is one of Ben's best friends so it should be a done deal before long. Ben brings everybody to this show, so why the hell not?  Jessa probably gets some pleasure from Jana's single status, especially if she knows it bothers Jana. She does owe her a favor for that lighting though. 

Did anyone catch the little face Jana made in the latest episode? I wonder what made her eye roll!?

vlcsnap-2016-11-17-23h53m59s364.png

vlcsnap-2016-11-17-23h54m01s036.png

vlcsnap-2016-11-17-23h54m01s631.png

vlcsnap-2016-11-17-23h54m01s861.png

Oh and seeing Jana walk down the aisle, I had thoughts of what a beautiful bride she would make. She just has a certain elegance to her.

vlcsnap-2016-11-17-23h59m23s588.png

On 11/11/2016 at 0:02 AM, Carm_88 said:

Then how do you explain that they are still uncomfartable awkward around each other after two years and 1.5 children? 
I still don't get how anyone thought that pairing was a good idea (except ofcourse the prolonged parental control).

24 minutes ago, Pasta said:

What's with the guy in blue staring ahead? Like he can't possibly look at Jana without being defrauded. :giggle:

Maybe its her secret lover who doesn't want u guessing they have a courtship :wink:

2 hours ago, Iokaste said:

Then how do you explain that they are still uncomfartable awkward around each other after two years and 1.5 children? 
I still don't get how anyone thought that pairing was a good idea (except ofcourse the prolonged parental control).

No explanation for that one. Other then the fact that they are awkward. Well that was the point, they wanted Jill and Jessa to be close so that they could see them having babies too. 

4 hours ago, Pasta said:

What's with the guy in blue staring ahead? Like he can't possibly look at Jana without being defrauded. :giggle:

funny that almost none of the guys in that screenshot are looking at her.

I will continue to ship Jana and skylar Weiss. I like to think he's the boy she's waiting for. I say she's pulling a Michael bates (as in love from afar, pray for him, and all that). Skylar hits all her types; good looking, godly, love the lord and shit, good with his hands (helped Josh paint his bedroom), and a servants heart. I say game, set, and match. 

On 11/16/2016 at 4:29 PM, Sherresed said:

I'm a Christian not fundie and I have considered taking a vow of celibacy.

Curious what this means? Becoming a nun? Not having sex until marriage? If it's just not having sex til you're married, why the need for a vow? Why not just make that decision and go with it as long as it works for you?

I will continue to ship Jana and skylar Weiss. I like to think he's the boy she's waiting for. I say she's pulling a Michael bates (as in love from afar, pray for him, and all that). Skylar hits all her types; good looking, godly, love the lord and shit, good with his hands (helped Josh paint his bedroom), and a servants heart. I say game, set, and match. 

Yesssssssss. Have them be the Duggar versions of Erin and Chad. That's a love I'm sure most of us could get behind.

I couldn't figure out how to reply to my question about my possible vow of celibacy yes I was talking about being monastic similar to being a nun but I haven't made up my mind just yet.

Curious what this means? Becoming a nun? Not having sex until marriage? If it's just not having sex til you're married, why the need for a vow? Why not just make that decision and go with it as long as it works for you?

Thank you for showing interest in what I had to say.

That would be interesting to see

I can't help but wonder if Jana is holding off so that when she finally does marry she is older.  If she is older she won't be having 19 kids.  This is the only form of birth control she really has.  

38 minutes ago, CorbinsMommy said:
I can't help but wonder if Jana is holding off so that when she finally does marry she is older.  If she is older she won't be having 19 kids.  This is the only form of birth control she really has.  

I wonder that as well.

7 minutes ago, CorbinsMommy said:

Obviously I can't speak for Jana, but if it were me I'd be thinking that I already raised umpteen children--and Jana certainly understands what a difficult task that is. Not interested in doing it again but with less help. Maybe wanting only 1-3 kids or so is part of why she's biding her time. I tend to think it's a number of factors though, like a sense of obligation to her younger siblings, not wanting a bunch of her own kids, and a lack of suitors she's particularly interested in? Something like that. 

• DaisyD locked this topic

Archived