IGNORED

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Jinger is a Vuolo!

choralcrusader8613

47 minutes ago, Chevreuil said:

It depends on the kid and their mood that day i think. My daughter loves everyone and is never shy or afraid of people, my son it really depends on his mood and if you bribe him with a treat or mention transformers.

I hope my future child screams bloody murder when my MIL holds him/her muahahaha.

So they had Spurgeon's party the DAY of Jingers wedding...did she get married on Spurgeon's birthday!?! Worse, do her and Jessa share a wedding anniversary?!? UGH. 

Although now that I think about it if my siblings or in laws decided 8/15 would work for them I wouldn't much care. I feel that anniversaries should just be spent between the husband and wife. The MIL tried to crash my first anniversary plans with my husband LOL. 

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this has probably already been discussed but why the HELL didn't Amy FAME-Y didn't show up?? And how did Ben not make it into Jeremy's possy (from what it looks like)?? That must have been a slap to the face. He's only been kissing his arse and begging for the past year and a half.

5 minutes ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

I hope my future child screams bloody murder when my MIL holds him/her muahahaha.

So they had Spurgeon's party the DAY of Jingers wedding...did she get married on Spurgeon's birthday!?! Worse, do her and Jessa share a wedding anniversary?!? UGH. 

Although now that I think about it if my siblings or in laws decided 8/15 would work for them I wouldn't much care. I feel that anniversaries should just be spent between the husband and wife. The MIL tried to crash my first anniversary plans with my husband LOL. 

Yes, JinJer got married on Spurgeon's birthday.

I don't like any guy a Duggar girl picks so I can't say I'm impressed with Jeremy.

Jinger looks lovely on her wedding day though and I hope she enjoyed it.

Josh, you're gross, please f off.

JB, you're gross as well, please also f off.

I love the man bun on Derick, it really suits him. He's one of the few that can pull it off. Like Jason Donovan with his mullet (Aussie Actor from the 1980's, still around now, bigger in Britain).

Mullet looks rubbish as per usual, as much as I dislike her, my heart pains for her sometimes. 

I love the Bridesmaids dresses, I would wear something like that! 

Why do they have to come to Australia? We don't want them! On the other hand, I don't usually live in Sydney, but I will be there for a while, it will be interesting to see if I can do some Duggar  Vuolo spotting. If they saw me they'd be mortified. My hair is blue, purple and pink at the moment. I like to think I'm a mermaid...

Otherwise looking forward to more photos for snark and curiosity purposes!

In the photo of Joseph, I have no clue who that girl is with him but definitely not Joy or another Duggar. I think the girl hidden behind her could be Johannah. I have not seen any pics of her though so can't be sure. I don't think it is an adult or late teen, but a young girl but not too little. If any of that makes sense! Hopefully more photos will come out soon of the full wedding party line up, and might be easier to work it out. 

Mrs V looks fab! Now that is proper classy wedding outfit. I hope Jeremy's female relatives will be nearby so Jinger can spend some time with them.

3 minutes ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

Jessa and Ben married November 1. Jessa's birthday is November 4. Spurgeon was born November 5, same day that Jinger and Jeremy married.

So yes, they appear to have celebrated his birthday after the wedding. 

23 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Guess Joshy isn't worried about hiding anymore. TLC probably thinks everybody has cooled down from the scandals. Wonder if they'll feature him in wedding special or the next season? From David Waller Instagram

Screen_Shot_2016-11-06_at_8_05.34_PM.png

This is me being mean but Pricilla is so cringeworthy. The name, the face, the creepy way she talks in her videos. Her creepy husband. She seems the type to try to sell you essential oils for profit citing bible verses then turn around and eat a sack of tater tots off of a plastic plate still talking about your health with her mouth full.

1 minute ago, VineHeart137 said:

Yes, JinJer got married on Spurgeon's birthday.

WHAT?!?! Why the hell would she do that?!? :-0 Do I smell a scandal? Is this Jinger's way of stealing thunder? Or did they just want the 1/6/16 date....I should talk I picked 8/15/15 so I wouldn't forget mine! (Still forget it sometimes whoops). 

There's a video on YouTube featuring a congratulations from grandma Duggar to Jinger and Jeremy and another featuring the wonderful grandma Vuolo.

2 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Jessa and Ben married November 1. Jessa's birthday is November 4. Spurgeon was born November 5, same day that Jinger and Jeremy married.

So yes, they appear to have celebrated his birthday after the wedding. 

So strange to me! Why would they pick that date?!?!? I wouldn't want to get married on my nephew's first birthday. Unless she is like me and needed a reminder...I almost got married on my birthday so I didn't forget mine :P

45 minutes ago, hollywood said:

Ever notice during these parties of theirs, when there are so many people and everyone is occupied, how easy it must be for a couple to sneak away and go make out in secret on the side of the house or something? 

I thought the same! Teenage me would have been all over that opportunity to go make out and fulfil those supposedly unfillable desires.

Australia/NZ isn't super weird as a choice to me. For starters it isn't just Jinger's honeymoon so maybe Jeremy has always wanted to come here. I used to work in a hospital in Far North Queensland and saw a whole lot of tourists there. Most I saw went Melbourne, Sydney, maybe Brisbane then Cairns (for the rainforest and reef) and maybe if they had more time/money Uluru. When they were just starting out most of them talked about looking forward to Sydney more than anything. Cuddle koalas and feed kangaroos at a zoo, go to the aquarium to see the sharks, go to Bondi/Surfer's Paradise/St Kilda to swim or look at the beach, side trip to the Hunter Valley or Blue Mountains or the Hinterland cruise on Sydney Harbour and tick, Australia is done.  The number I saw even up there who went off hiking in the bush or rafting or whatever weren't high! We get a lot of Muslim tourists who don't swim at the beaches though they still flock to the Gold Coast and I saw a lot from a couple of other countries who couldn't swim. Most tourism spending is in the cities, not regional Australia.

Glad you loved it but I know a lot of Australians who've spent less time in the bush than it sounds like you did on that trip!  I love the US but it'd be like me musing on someone who loves scenery going to the US for a honeymoon when what makes it amazing is the cities - we're both big countries with a lot of diversity. Australia has a more urban population than the US even if we're smaller with a whole lot of empty land. Maybe not a very obvious choice but maybe they put more thought into it.

Melbourne and Wellington in NZ seem very Jinger-friendly. We really do coffee well here! NZ's amazing for photography. The scenery there is just nuts.

Of course TFDW dragged ole Pris across state lines to a wedding about a hot minute after she gave birth. At home to a pretty huge baby, nonetheless. I assume they brought all of the kids with them on the trip, too. The horror. 

Checking in after being away and unplugged for 4 days and have not reviewed all the comments.

SO...it happened. From what I can see of the dress, I like it. I would like to see a full length photo. I do not like the stark white color. And poor Jinger's chin...love the updo and more subtle makeup. Jinger is a beautiful girl.

I do not like the bridesmaids dresses as they are not flattering to either Joy or Jana, plus, they seem more appropriate for an evening wedding. Who else was in the wedding party?

Did they have a meal?

Up close, Jeremy's assemble is too much, IMO. Just too many competing patterns/colors for my taste.

1 minute ago, Screamapillar said:

Of course TFDW dragged ole Pris across state lines to a wedding about a hot minute after she gave birth. At home to a pretty huge baby, nonetheless. I assume they brought all of the kids with them on the trip, too. The horror. 

The thought of that tiny baby around all those people and all their germs. Add in the anti-vaccine people an LAWD help little Philly Beef and Swiss Waller. I hope Davia told everyone NO! when they asked her a question. I like that little girl! 

3 minutes ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

So strange to me! Why would they pick that date?!?!? I wouldn't want to get married on my nephew's first birthday. Unless she is like me and needed a reminder...I almost got married on my birthday so I didn't forget mine :P

I've joked about having to take a picture of this so I don't have to keep writing it. I may need to consider doing it though. :pb_lol:

Due to the short engagement and massive guest list it's likely they had a short list of Churches/venues that would actually work for them. Even with the places that would work, it's likely that there was limited availability because of the time crunch they were working with. I'm guessing they wanted to get married before the Dillards return to CA and there were other weddings they needed to consider - November 12th was already taken by Derick's brother, Dan. 

So they may not have had a ton of options to be honest. And with the number of Duggars there are now there is bound to be overlap between important dates like birthdays and anniversaries.

4 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

not to protect the wallers - but didn't she have it like three weeks ago ? 

can you not go out after three weeks? 

Just now, nst said:

You can but I don't think it was 3 weeks ago. It's closer to two and that means that said child is really vulnerable to illnesses (although they had him in a dump truck the day after birth) and Priscilla probably doesn't feel like herself just yet. But appearances are everything for TFDW

1 minute ago, nst said:

If I had pushed out a nearly 10 lb baby, I might never have walked again!

Just now, Lillybee said:

I wonder if Derick's manbun is his way of saying fuck you to the Duggars inclluding his wife.

Maybe to J-B but not to Jill.

31 minutes ago, nst said:

he is beyond gross and smary and why would David Waller post this ?

Maybe to prove the divorce rumors wrong? I wouldn't be surprised if Josh encouraged him to post it. "Look at us, we're eating dinner with a fellow fundie couple and sitting super close! No problems here!"

Just now, llg1234 said:

Maybe to prove the divorce rumors wrong? I wouldn't be surprised if Josh encouraged him to post it. "Look at us, we're eating dinner with a fellow fundie couple and sitting super close! No problems here!"

How Anna can bear to touch him knowing where he has been is beyond me.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived