IGNORED

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Jinger is a Vuolo!

choralcrusader8613

I'm in the minority, apparently, and quite like the bridesmaids' dresses, though I think they'd look a lot better if they wore updos.

And yes, it was a pretty classy-looking affair, but let's not forget that under the lovely dresses and nice bouquets, these girls will never be truly free. And even if Jeremy deigns to let Jinger wear jeans once in a while, she'll still not be free.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, marmalade said:

First pic of the after-party at the Compound, courtesy of Jenni Hartono.

These photos of the huge after-party appeared on Jason Hartono's Instagram late last night.

IMG_1327.PNG

IMG_1328.PNG

IMG_1329.PNG

IMG_1330.PNG

IMG_1331.PNG

IMG_1332.PNG

IMG_1325.PNG

IMG_1326.PNG

19 minutes ago, nst said:

what shocks me is that Spud can be around so many people and not freak out 

don't kids freak out when passed around endlessly to strangers 

It depends on the kid and their mood that day i think. My daughter loves everyone and is never shy or afraid of people, my son it really depends on his mood and if you bribe him with a treat or mention transformers.

2 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

These photos of the huge after-party appeared on Jason Hartono's Instagram late last night.

IMG_1327.PNG

IMG_1328.PNG

IMG_1329.PNG

IMG_1330.PNG

IMG_1331.PNG

IMG_1332.PNG

IMG_1325.PNG

IMG_1326.PNG

The J'parents outfit mystery.

Either the video was after the service, after they had changed clothing, which means that they would have changed AGAIN for the after party. Or it's complete bullshit and was filmed another day...

Also Jim Bob looks like he is expecting number 20 ;)

4 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

The J'parents outfit mystery.

Either the video was after the service, after they had changed clothing, which means that they would have changed AGAIN for the after party. Or it's complete bullshit and was filmed another day...

Also Jim Bob looks like he is expecting number 20 ;)

Hahah he does! That's hilarious.

And I am just saying that a fundie's idea of an after party and mine are completely different things. I mean...we party until 3am or so on the day of the wedding and then people get up and party the next day until 4am or so. 

Just now, sunshine said:

Gesh. I wonder how cleaning up after this "party."

CinderJana in her grey dress. Maybe CinderJoy too.

I've never been to New Zealand (though I hope to go there one day). But I have been to Australia. (Hi to all the FJ'ers from Oz!)

I LOVED Australia, but I have to say, given what Jinger has said about herself, it is an odd choice for her honeymoon. When I was there, with my sweetie, we went whitewater rafting and ziplining in the tropics to the north. We rode a sailing ship in the Whitsunday Islands and went snorkeling. We visited the "Red Centre" (the desert), and hiked near King's Canyon and Uluru.

Jinger says she loves cities. Jeremy proposed to her in New York City for that very reason. Sydney is a wonderful city, from what I saw, and I'm sure Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, and Brisbane are too (haven't visited them yet). But surely what makes Australia especially and spectacularly worth visiting are the beaches, the outback, the rainforest, the wine districts, the wildlife, the Aboriginal art, and so on.

I am baffled as to why Australia is a good choice for a young woman who can hardly bear to spend a few nights camping in Arkansas.

So I wonder if Australia is TLC's choice: They're hoping Jinger will be spectacularly uncomfortable and will provide lots of gawk-worthy "reality" television.

I thought Jinger looked better than she ever has but I did not like the bridesmaids' dresses. They were better than the ones worn in the previous two weddings which looked cheap and tacky, especially the ones with the lace strips added to the bottoms for modesty. These, however, looked matronly and I wasn't a fan of all of the colors.

There was one photo of Jinger where she looked very anxious when they were coming out of the church and I couldn't help but wonder what was that about? Of course going from hand-holding to full-blown S-E-X in a matter of hours MIGHT be causing some anxiety, especially since Jinger has married a MAN, not one of those little manboys like her sisters married. And judging from his age, background, and experience, Jeremy is going to know what to do on his wedding night! And there's not going to be any side-hugging going on!

Ever notice during these parties of theirs, when there are so many people and everyone is occupied, how easy it must be for a couple to sneak away and go make out in secret on the side of the house or something? 

26 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Poor Joy. She looks so pissed in that pic, plus, that clamp holding those curtains together looks like it's dangling off the ends of her hair. 

Britton Felber just confirmed that the People photo spread will be released tomorrow. 

I don't think they will get the cover - but who knows 

1 minute ago, hollywood said:

Ever notice during these parties of theirs, when there are so many people and everyone is occupied, how easy it must be for a couple to sneak away and go make out in secret on the side of the house or something? 

I have always wondered this!

Could you imagine the scandal?! Jim Bob would die if he heard his house was used for sinful deeds.

17 minutes ago, Chevreuil said:

It depends on the kid and their mood that day i think. My daughter loves everyone and is never shy or afraid of people, my son it really depends on his mood and if you bribe him with a treat or mention transformers.

My nephew would go to anyone happily when he was a baby/toddler. If someone smiled at him in a store, he would hold his arms up for them to pick him up. It was terrifying. I was always afraid that someone would walk off with him and I'd have to explain to my brother and his ex how someone snatched their child on my watch. 

So, yeah, it totally depends on the kid. 

Revised bridesmaids pic with better images of Joy and Jana, in ombre order as suggested earlier. And how they match with the bouquet colors.  (I tried to add Anna, who *appears* to match Valerie, but couldn't get enough of her to make it work.

Jinger's Bridesmaids 2.JPG

9 minutes ago, MorningMist said:

I have always wondered this!

Could you imagine the scandal?! Jim Bob would die if he heard his house was used for sinful deeds.

I know that there are more people to watch them, but the parents aren't paying attention (as usual) and that is a big piece of land. I'm sure someone has done it. 

Guess Joshy isn't worried about hiding anymore. TLC probably thinks everybody has cooled down from the scandals. Wonder if they'll feature him in wedding special or the next season? From David Waller Instagram

Screen_Shot_2016-11-06_at_8_05.34_PM.png

23 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I'm in the minority, apparently, and quite like the bridesmaids' dresses, though I think they'd look a lot better if they wore updos.

<snip>

THIS^^ 

I forgot to comment on the BM dresses! I like the *idea* of the colour scheme, but the execution was poor. Joys did nothing for her, Jana's could have been better and Jill's was just plain bad. (Speaking of colours) 

If they had been knee length dresses and all the BM's had updo's (Not just Jer's sister) it would have been much more chic, still modest to their standards and wouldn't have made most of the girls look so frumpy.

I'm now very interested to see if Anna's looked as bad and who else got the privilege of wearing one. (My early prediction was Hannie got promoted up to BM from flower girl this time due to her being the 3rd most likely Duggar female to court next.)

3 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Guess Joshy isn't worried about hiding anymore. TLC probably thinks everybody has cooled down from the scandals. Wonder if they'll feature him in wedding special or the next season?

Ugh. I automatically got the urge to down vote this. Not because of you though.

4 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

I see nothing wrong with lemonade, cookies, and ritz crackers if that's all they can afford. The flip side is the couples who can't afford more than that shouldn't be inviting 1000 people.  Wedding etiquette I see as being very different based on the area where the couple lives. I've been to a few buffet style dinners, a lot of cake and punch style receptions but never a sit down served meal. 

I went to a wedding where the bride and groom had no money. They got married at her Lutheran church in the early afternoon and had the reception in the church basement. It was cake and punch. They couldn't afford anything else. Neither family had money to kick in, and there certainly wasn't a reality show to foot the bill. Nobody was upset about the cake and punch, we all knew that was what was going to be served (in fact, I was one of the punch servers!)

On the other hand, I went to a wedding where the bride and groom (and their respective families) didn't have much money. They invited way too many people and tried to have hot food. The problem was that they had to ration the food to an extreme degree. There was only one meatball per person as an appetizer. I'm not kidding. And, for the dinner, there was a small slice of turkey for each person, plus one roll, one small (tablespoon-sized) scoop of mashed potatoes with no gravy and one small scoop of peas. The cake was also too small for the number of guests, so lots of people didn't get anything. Oh, and they only had enough soft drinks (no adult beverages were served) for one per person. It made them look so cheap. Most events have way too much food, but this was sad. I had tried to talk the bride into a cake and punch only reception and she wouldn't listen. After the reception, there was a line at the McDonald's next door, since everyone was still hungry.

8 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Guess Joshy isn't worried about hiding anymore. TLC probably thinks everybody has cooled down from the scandals. Wonder if they'll feature him in wedding special or the next season? From David Waller Instagram

Seeing Anna clutching on his arm makes me equal parts sad and nauseated.

I wonder what they could be talking about. so, Josh you had sex with how many women?

And, are all 4 of them going to share that dessert? I mean Josh had sex God knows how many women. They don't know where his mouth been.

1 minute ago, sunshine said:

I wonder what they could be talking about. so, Josh you had sex with how many women?

Like Josh and TFDW have so much in common.

A lot of people seem to have been wearing flannel -- maybe that WAS a theme for a party of some sort? JD and Derrick and Smug and Pris and Anna and TFDW.... 

Or I'm overthinking this.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived