IGNORED

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Jinger is a Vuolo!

choralcrusader8613

1 hour ago, Finduilas said:

The J'parents outfit mystery.

Either the video was after the service, after they had changed clothing, which means that they would have changed AGAIN for the after party. Or it's complete bullshit and was filmed another day...

Also Jim Bob looks like he is expecting number 20 ;)

The video was filmed right before the rehearsal dinner on Friday. It was posted when they were still at the reception venue (albeit probably wrapping up). Maybe that's what Smuggar was doing on his phone (maybe he's running Jinger's blog, too).  I also spy Mechelle in one of the Hartono pics in a white blazer and black skirt. Recognizable by her black stockings and clunky Danskos. I hope to the FSM that she didn't wear black to her daughter's wedding. 

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, JessaBlessa said:

Wonder who's babysitting the kids??

Waller and M kids have very likely been unceremoniously dumped at the TTH for poor Jana to look after. But chances are there are still plenty of guests left over so I'm sure it's not just her alone with 3000 littles.

1 hour ago, hollywood said:

Ever notice during these parties of theirs, when there are so many people and everyone is occupied, how easy it must be for a couple to sneak away and go make out in secret on the side of the house or something? 

In this sect of..whatever religion they claim to be...guilt is too strong. One of the 2 offenders would come out and "confess" for fear of going to hell or ruining their future marriage bed. Temptation would be there but fear would override it. And for those that would "fall from grace" they'd run home to confess in a few weeks/months and cry.

There's that dang chocolate covered sundae thing that seems "the" dessert to get for any rando special occasion in the Duggar clan. Seriously, don't they get sick of it?? Doesn't anybody ever want to get the cheesecake or something??

tumblr_ofs0szjrik1r9t2zdo2_540.jpg

2E1E141000000578-3304528-image-a-13_1446682959195.jpg

1 hour ago, nst said:

I don't think they will get the cover - but who knows 

This is the internet spread. Magazine hits mailboxes on Thursday and newsstands Friday, so we'll see then. 

5 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

How Anna can bear to touch him knowing where he has been is beyond me.

She's surrounded by people telling her how Godly she is for staying with her husband despite Satan leading him astray. While I'm sure they guilt tripped her into staying in the beginning (since she wasn't joyfully available enough or whatever), after the smoke cleared it would make since to switch gears and load up on the praise. Even if things remain shitty, and lbr they will, if everyone around you is telling you you're doing the right thing, it's gonna be a lot harder to go against that. 

2 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

There's that dang chocolate covered sundae thing that seems "the" dessert to get for any rando special occasion in the Duggar clan. Seriously, don't they get sick of it?? Doesn't anybody ever want to get the cheesecake or something??

It's Marketplace Grill! Gourmet dining for the Duggars for several years now!!!!11 And since they've been mentioned by name on TV, I bet they get comped meals, much like Tacos4Life. 

DFO has congrats videos up, one from Justin & Jackson and one of Jeremiah by himself - in a t-shirt at what looks like the reception site. Why does no one keep their same clothes on, at least through the reception at the fellowship hall?

ETA: & Now Gma Duggar! 

Just in! A 5.3 earthquake with the epicenter in central Oklahoma, has struck. It was felt in NW Arkansas. Perhaps Jinger has been freed! 

1 hour ago, RosyDaisy said:

From the pictures I've see, everything about this wedding was tacky. Sorry, but it was.

I think mostly people are grateful that it isn't in a parking lot, that the bride wore shoes, and that the ugly dresses seem to have been sewn by someone who isn't Jana. I agree it looks tacky but unfortunately for them this is progress.

12 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

They probably go to a restaurant where you get that dessert for free on your birthday and only pay for water when they order it. 

47 minutes ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

She seems the type to try to sell you essential oils for profit citing bible verses then turn around and eat a sack of tater tots off of a plastic plate still talking about your health with her mouth full.

I wet my pants just a little. That's apt.

A reminder about how much FJ relies on community self policing and to please report when you see a post violating the rules - particularly when it involves speculation about minors.  The post from earlier (now hidden due to content) had 20 downvotes and one person reported it. Downvoting for community standards worked great - but if that one person hadn't reported it we could have had 19 downvotes and never have seen it.  Thanks, everyone!

1 hour ago, MorningMist said:

I have always wondered this!

Could you imagine the scandal?! Jim Bob would die if he heard his house was used for sinful deeds.

His house HAS been used for sinful deeds, and JB seems to have coped ok.  

3 minutes ago, Tiny Bubbles said:

His house HAS been used for sinful deeds, and JB seems to have coped ok.  

Not the TTH. That was the other tiny one. 

17 minutes ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

Just in! A 5.3 earthquake with the epicenter in central Oklahoma, has struck. It was felt in NW Arkansas. Perhaps Jinger has been freed! 

That was her first big O! :D

Grandma's video. She looks nice. Sounds like they filmed her in the bathroom of the reception hall. 

2 minutes ago, Tiny Bubbles said:

Ok, but still ...

Hahah but still...you're thinking like an average human being. Fundie thinking is warped ;) 

2 hours ago, eyerollsforjesus said:

Sorry for repeats of same info. Edited to not be obnoxious. 

IMG_3233.PNG

Why did they ruin the elegance of their dresses with those shoes? I get that they don't love heels (although I remember pics of Anna wearing cute heels in DC), but couldn't they have a least done kitten heels or strappy heeled sandals?

6 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Not the TTH. That was the other tiny one. 

Does it really matter which house it was? It was still under JB and Mechelle's "watch." 

4 hours ago, Mela99 said:

It said cupcakes. Sometimes that works out better than a whole cake. 

i personally am not a fan of wedding cake because to me so much can go to waste....cupcakes seem more economical

Update: Jason Hartono took all those pics down, unless they're not on Instagram proper. Even the 24 hour option would still have them up if the party was still going at 3am. 

Just now, marmalade said:

Update: Jason Hartono took all those pics down, unless they're not on Instagram proper. Even the 24 hour option would still have them up if the party was still going at 3am. 

Those pictures were taken with the "story" feature which goes down after 24 hours I think.

6 minutes ago, freshlemonade said:

Why did they ruin the elegance of their dresses with those shoes? I get that they don't love heels (although I remember pics of Anna wearing cute heels in DC), but couldn't they have a least done kitten heels or strappy heeled sandals?

I have those shoes that Joy is wearing and they hurt worst than any heels would. Those straps dig in after a while and you end up with angry red lines. Not fun. 

Every time I see that picture of Joy I wonder, "WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE A GIANT CLIP IN HER HAIR--oh.... wait. It's behind her..."

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived