IGNORED

The Seewalds, Part 11: Future Baby Mama

samurai_sarah

5 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Who would take the boys? Aside from JD, they're not very useful.

That's very true. Jill Rodriguez probably would, she seems to like useless men! 

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you said @Carm_88 is what I meant. Maybe one cousin intermarriage won't be too bad, but if it continues down the line of course problems will arise with the genetics.

2 hours ago, Karma said:

The boys not useful? The boy twins actually know how to wash up.  Essential in any husband!

Hmm, thought that was women's work. But then again, the female population in that house is dwindling.

4 minutes ago, brookeb82 said:

Hmm, thought that was women's work. But then again, the female population in that house is dwindling.

They are just looking for their own fundy maidens to come and rescue them!  

6 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Yeah that will get a lot more complicated as time goes on. I mean...if they continue to intermarry. They may not, I hope not. It's good to expand the gene pool. 

Yeah the Tabitha thing is weird. I don't know what it means. She's not exactly a SAHD but she's also not a wife so where does that put her in the grand scheme of things? 

Below both, is my guess. 

13 hours ago, Karma said:

The boys not useful? The boy twins actually know how to wash up.  Essential in any husband!

The twin on the left looks like a blond JB and the one on the right like a blond  (and thinner) Josh. Genetics are interesting in this family.

23 hours ago, nst said:

but this is their version of the wedding kiss 2 years later

I am still in shock over that horrible prepared kiss....they need lessons

as for Spud - we now know he is not in the wedding - i just thought of something if the wedding is sunday and his birthday his sunday - She is leaving him with a sitter on his birthday - that's harsh even for jessa. 

on my 16th my parents were on a cruise :D 

I claim baby #2 as Herman 

I'm gonna go with Secundus, means second. 

Spurge is 1. He won't know if his party is on the day or a week later. He'll be happy with the new (used) toys.

8 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Spurge is 1. He won't know if his party is on the day or a week later. He'll be happy with the new (used) toys.

Or just happy with the boxes and wrapping paper. Those are almost always way more entertaining for kids at first. 

I really want Jessa to name her second child Gaston. 

Then Blessa can feed him 4 dozen eggs a day?

Yes, I'm a 90s kid and will forever associate that name with Beauty and the Beast. I don't know if that's what you were implying, but Gaston's attitude towards women is very fundie. He wants Belle, ergo he shall have Belle.

7 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Or just happy with the boxes and wrapping paper. Those are almost always way more entertaining for kids at first. 

My brother ignored all his gifts his first birthday but he pulled the pots and pans out of the cupboard :P Kids are weird. 

If she names her child Gaston I will never get that song out of my head. And yes he is very fundie. "no one says no to Gaston!" 

Ignore the recycled picture they used. Jessa's a VISIONARY, y'all! Yes, Counting On was totes HER idea! Except not. I seriously doubt she approached the brass at TLC and shared her vision of a show starring the girls from the Megyn Kelly interview. Just like she brought "thousands" of young girls to Christ. Riiiiight, Mechelle. 

I suspect I'm going to have to wean myself off all things Duggar--I am just feeling SO disgusted by them.

First, that horrible second-anniversary video of Smugessa and Bin. What on earth was the point? Presumably they did not make the video for themselves, or for their family. No, it was to smugly announce to the world that they have been married for all of two years--which, presumably, makes them experts on marriage, relationships, parenting, love, and sex.

WHO CARES?? Honestly, who cares? They are not particularly intelligent, they are mostly uneducated (especially Smugessa), they lack any sense of realism, let alone humility, about their lives, they are boring and uncreative and they even think that going for a walk as a family is an original thing to do!

Then, second, the smarmy, smug, complacent birthday message from MEEchelle and Jim-Boob, describing Smugessa as a "fun loving, responsible, mature, visionary, virtuous wife and mother." What "vision" has she ever shown, for gawd's sake? She has absolutely no ideas about anything beyond her own limited and bigoted fundamentalist outlook.

Jim-Boob and MEEchelle go on to say, "You have inspired thousands of young ladies to seek God, to wait for the one God has for them, and set an example how to dress modern, but modest." I'd love to know what the evidence for this claim is. Has Smugessa really brought "thousands" of girls and women to seek God? Where are they?  Just because some people post fawning, ingratiating messages about the Duggars online doesn't mean that the Duggars have changed their lives for the better. If anything, the Duggars probably make people's lives worse, by encouraging them to believe a pie-in-the-sky ideology and to adopt a  bigoted and dangerous morality.

I truly loathe these people's values and beliefs.

The "visionary" must be their way of telling us that Jessa will be managing the rebranding and revival of Vision Forum in 2017!

Love how they managed to include the part about modest dress. I'd want my daughter to be known for her intelligence, kindness, ability to love, not how long her skirts are.

Yeah she's a real visionary. Just call her Mother Theresa. These people are idiots! I knew this but holy jesus. 

Dear Jil..Jan.. I mean Jenn..uhh Jessa! that right. 

Before writing this birthday post, I had to go watch a couple of episodes to try to remember something about you I could share. You used to be such an organised child and it was a blessing to see you pack all those suitcases. 

You have inspired thousands of young woman to wait for the right man to come along, since they saw what happened if you marry a teenage boy to get out of the dorm. Also your show has cured thousands of people from insomnia.

We hope you will continue to bring in $$$ into the family account in years to come. Happy birthday Josy! Wait... Jasse, no, Jenna....? Well, never mind.

3 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Yeah she's a real visionary. Just call her Mother Theresa. These people are idiots! I knew this but holy jesus. 

Haha, right?! There is nothing "visionary" about living life according to the principles of biblical patriarchy, people have been doing that for centuries. She and Bin are actually pretty unimaginative :pb_rollseyes:

Ben is a mess. The flat-billed ball cap kills me. ALL my ball cap bills are rounded nicely like they should be...

She's a smug little beyatch and he's a dope. If I didn't know better, I'd say he enjoys a little of mother nature's finest on a regular basis. 

12 hours ago, Analytica49 said:

I suspect I'm going to have to wean myself off all things Duggar--I am just feeling SO disgusted by them.

First, that horrible second-anniversary video of Smugessa and Bin. What on earth was the point? Presumably they did not make the video for themselves, or for their family. No, it was to smugly announce to the world that they have been married for all of two years--which, presumably, makes them experts on marriage, relationships, parenting, love, and sex.

WHO CARES?? Honestly, who cares? They are not particularly intelligent, they are mostly uneducated (especially Smugessa), they lack any sense of realism, let alone humility, about their lives, they are boring and uncreative and they even think that going for a walk as a family is an original thing to do!

Then, second, the smarmy, smug, complacent birthday message from MEEchelle and Jim-Boob, describing Smugessa as a "fun loving, responsible, mature, visionary, virtuous wife and mother." What "vision" has she ever shown, for gawd's sake? She has absolutely no ideas about anything beyond her own limited and bigoted fundamentalist outlook.

Jim-Boob and MEEchelle go on to say, "You have inspired thousands of young ladies to seek God, to wait for the one God has for them, and set an example how to dress modern, but modest." I'd love to know what the evidence for this claim is. Has Smugessa really brought "thousands" of girls and women to seek God? Where are they?  Just because some people post fawning, ingratiating messages about the Duggars online doesn't mean that the Duggars have changed their lives for the better. If anything, the Duggars probably make people's lives worse, by encouraging them to believe a pie-in-the-sky ideology and to adopt a  bigoted and dangerous morality.

I truly loathe these people's values and beliefs.

That is the best rant I have read in a long time......well done!!:Yes:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived