IGNORED

The Seewalds, Part 11: Future Baby Mama

samurai_sarah

On 11/6/2016 at 2:11 AM, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

Yeah, I'm blown away by Jessa's letter.  Easily the most loving and personalized thing I've ever seen a fundie parent express (publicly) to or about their child.  It is a very stark contrast to JB and Michelle's interchangeable birthday wishes and I'm genuinely impressed.  I hope they cherish #2 just as much.

Well, it's the easiest thing in the world to love an adorable one year old, espcially when you have plenty of time, money and help. I mean, I'm glad she loves her baby, but I don't think it indicates any maturity or growth on her part and it's certainly nothing that impresses me. A five-year old can love and coo over a little baby, but they're the first to run off when things get tough. If Jessa can be as loving to her kids when she has 5 of them, then I'll be impressed. Or when they are teens. Or when they are fighting. Or when one is sick, or demanding or difficult.

Spurgeon is easy. She has plenty of money to care for him. She's not rushing off to a job. When she needs a break, she has plenty of sisters to take over. There's none of the stress of real parenting, and all of the fun.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, JessaBlessa said:

In comments: Isn't that Pickles from Facebook? I was surprised by her comment. I wonder if Jessica Seewald is one of her sources.

Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 12.54.30 PM.png

I like how she has her "I voted" sticker over her mouth, which symbolizes how Trump wants to silence her and everyone with a vagina.

4 hours ago, Hisey said:

Well, it's the easiest thing in the world to love an adorable one year old, espcially when you have plenty of time, money and help. I mean, I'm glad she loves her baby, but I don't think it indicates any maturity or growth on her part and it's certainly nothing that impresses me. A five-year old can love and coo over a little baby, but they're the first to run off when things get tough. If Jessa can be as loving to her kids when she has 5 of them, then I'll be impressed. Or when they are teens. Or when they are fighting. Or when one is sick, or demanding or difficult.

Spurgeon is easy. She has plenty of money to care for him. She's not rushing off to a job. When she needs a break, she has plenty of sisters to take over. There's none of the stress of real parenting, and all of the fun.

True, and I have no idea how Michelle spoke about Josh.  But while all 1 year olds are loveable, not all moms are as enthused as Jessa seems to be, and it is nice to see an "arrow for the Lord" viewed as a person in his own right, even if it won't last.  

Jessica Seewald is such a dumbass, it's kind of amazing.

Interesting how someone who appears to be a Duggar fan replied with '#imwithher'. I doubt that the Duggars are with her. ;)

7 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I like how she has her "I voted" sticker over her mouth, which symbolizes how Trump wants to silence her and everyone with a vagina.

Maybe she's banking on becoming Wife #4 after Donnie decides that it's time to trade in Melania?

10 hours ago, Hisey said:

Well, it's the easiest thing in the world to love an adorable one year old, especially when you have plenty of time, money and help. I mean, I'm glad she loves her baby, but I don't think it indicates any maturity or growth on her part and it's certainly nothing that impresses me. A five-year old can love and coo over a little baby, but they're the first to run off when things get tough. If Jessa can be as loving to her kids when she has 5 of them, then I'll be impressed. Or when they are teens. Or when they are fighting. Or when one is sick, or demanding or difficult.

and notice she is always at TTH when pictures of Spud are released - this woman has it easy beyond words.  money, help, etc - she ain't leaving anytime soon. 

her job persay is getting pregnant and having kids - done. 

as for Spurgeon it's great that he is easy so far...but again what happens when she has as difficult child -will she write such a normal letter. 

That letter was so different than Jill's letter = but again they are different people 

it does and doesn't surprise me how she fell for Spud but then do we know ourselves that well - who knows. 

2 hours ago, nst said:

That letter was so different than Jill's letter = but again they are different people 

Thank god for that! I don't think that I would survive another Jill just yet. Nor would I survive another Jessa. Speaking of Jessa has she made any sign of who she is voting for yet? The Jillards are Trump supporters and Jessica Seewald is as well, I'm sure they will be Trump but have they said? 

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

Thank god for that! I don't think that I would survive another Jill just yet. Nor would I survive another Jessa. Speaking of Jessa has she made any sign of who she is voting for yet? The Jillards are Trump supporters and Jessica Seewald is as well, I'm sure they will be Trump but have they said? 

They haven't publicly endorsed anyone. Ben, specifically, has made posts in the past implying he might be feeling torn over the election and who to support.

Jill and Derick did post encouraging people to vote today, but they refrained from posting about who they support. Thankfully.

4 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

They haven't publicly endorsed anyone. Ben, specifically, has made posts in the past implying he might be feeling torn over the election and who to support.

Jill and Derick did post encouraging people to vote today, but they refrained from posting about who they support. Thankfully.

Derick is supporting trump (he answered an instagram comment a few weeks ago I believe), so I assume Jill is as well (all of the Duggars are, likely. You just know that Joy has been told exactly who to vote for - poor kids have no free will). 

1 minute ago, RhythmicSkater said:

Derick is supporting trump (he answered an instagram comment a few weeks ago I believe), so I assume Jill is as well (all of the Duggars are, likely. You just know that Joy has been told exactly who to vote for - poor kids have no free will). 

I know Derick posted that. I remember discussing it a while back and the other poster mentioned it in the comment I responded too. The other poster was specifically asking about Jessa and Ben though, so I didn't think it was necessary for me to mention Derick. :pb_smile:

1 minute ago, VelociRapture said:

I know Derick posted that. I remember discussing it a while back and the other poster mentioned it in the comment I responded too. The other poster was specifically asking about Jessa and Ben though, so I didn't think it was necessary for me to mention Derick. :pb_smile:

Ah, ok, since you mentioned Jill and Derick I didn't realise that's what you were getting at :)

6 minutes ago, RhythmicSkater said:

Ah, ok, since you mentioned Jill and Derick I didn't realise that's what you were getting at :)

Lol! Sometimes my fingers type and post before my brain can catch up. Sorry for the confusion!

I kinda wonder if Ben will vote Gary Johnson. It's out of the question that any of them are voting for Hilary, but I could see some of the more "open-minded" (lmao) fundies voting libertarian or just leaving it blank. I wouldn't be surprised if they all end up voting Trump though. 

1 hour ago, actuallyjessica said:

i thought it was a given that they'll all vote for trump?

I don't think it's necessarily a given. Trump may have Pence on his ticket, but his life choices could leave a lot to be desired for some Fundies. 

But yeah, I do think most of them will probably vote Trump. They definitely wouldn't vote for Clinton. 

12 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I don't think it's necessarily a given. Trump may have Pence on his ticket, but his life choices could leave a lot to be desired for some Fundies. 

But yeah, I do think most of them will probably vote Trump. They definitely wouldn't vote for Clinton. 

Yeah it definitely won't be Clinton. Educated woman who wears pants? Nope. Definitely not. 

8 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Yeah it definitely won't be Clinton. Educated woman who wears pants? Nope. Definitely not. 

It's really too bad that fundies (and, um, a lot of other people) don't look more closely at both candidates. Clinton at least toes the I'm-a-Christian line by showing up at her Methodist (iirc) church regularly. When Trump claimed to attend a church in NYC, they pretty much said they don't know him. 

Spoiler

200.gif

:dance:

2 minutes ago, halcionne said:

It's really too bad that fundies (and, um, a lot of other people) don't look more closely at both candidates. Clinton at least toes the I'm-a-Christian line by showing up at her Methodist (iirc) church regularly. When Trump claimed to attend a church in NYC, they pretty much said they don't know him.

What a shocker. Trump doesn't strike me as a guy who worship anywhere except in the mirror and at his own perceived self worth. 

Spoiler

tumblr_lxockhHFC21r4d8txo1_500.gif

Trump claims to be a Presbyterian. But things he has said over the past year makes me realize he's never stepped foot in a Presby church. He's a total heathen and it shows.

41 minutes ago, ksgranola1 said:

Trump claims to be a Presbyterian. But things he has said over the past year makes me realize he's never stepped foot in a Presby church. He's a total heathen and it shows.

IIRC, he named a church that he attended and the church leadership said, "no" he is not a member here.

from an outsiders perspective, all trump and clinton are doing is tapping into their respective audiences, no matter their own personal standpoints.

for trump it's the people who don't want progressive equal rights, the ones who are earning big bucks and don't want their money taken away and given to "less worthy". for clinton, she's tapping in on the remaining audience.

for fundamentalists, their biggest issue they are voting for is likely pro-life. so i doubt even if there was a party who held the views of fundies except for abortion rights, they would not vote for that party, because that is where their passion remains.

tldr; both presidential runners are shit shows and people are voting out of fear of the wrong party being elected. way to go, america.

38 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

tldr; both presidential runners are shit shows and people are voting out of fear of the wrong party being elected. way to go, america.

Same here in Australia. 

Current Prime Minister is rubbish, but loaded with $$, opposition leader has some good view points but he is not strong enough.

25 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Same here in Australia. 

Current Prime Minister is rubbish, but loaded with $$, opposition leader has some good view points but he is not strong enough.

Welcome to Canada from 2006-2015. You choose the lesser of two evils and hope for the best. 

On the other hand, now we have Trudeau! So good things happen! :happy-partydance:

48 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Welcome to Canada from 2006-2015. You choose the lesser of two evils and hope for the best. 

On the other hand, now we have Trudeau! So good things happen! :happy-partydance:

I can't tell you what I'd give for Trudeau. I'll have to stick to watching his videos where he always does that thing with his eyes... :pb_glasses:

9 hours ago, RhythmicSkater said:

She  (Joy) probably was coached on who to vote for but she did go to a booth alone so who knows how she voted. It may have been her first rebellious act (and no one would know).

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived