IGNORED

The Seewalds, Part 11: Future Baby Mama

samurai_sarah

17 minutes ago, sansan said:

She  (Joy) probably was coached on who to vote for but she did go to a booth alone so who knows how she voted. It may have been her first rebellious act (and no one would know).

I wonder if the young Duggarling women are even allowed to do that. I don't know what the rules are in Arkansas, but the state in which I used to live did its absentee voting by mail. I can see Jim Bob being enough of a control freak that, if you can vote by mail in Arkansas, he  watches his daughters vote, just to ensure they vote "properly". 

Yes, I am horrified by what I just thought and typed. 

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Welcome to Canada from 2006-2015. You choose the lesser of two evils and hope for the best. 

On the other hand, now we have Trudeau! So good things happen! :happy-partydance:

Please please please somehow get Canada to issue a hostile takeover of America and make us become South Canada.

I wonder if the young Duggarling women are even allowed to do that. I don't know what the rules are in Arkansas, but the state in which I used to live did its absentee voting by mail. I can see Jim Bob being enough of a control freak that, if you can vote by mail in Arkansas, he  watches his daughters vote, just to ensure they vote "properly". 

Yes, I am horrified by what I just thought and typed. 

I can certainly see Jim Boob doing that, but I do remember seeing a picture of the four eldest Duggar women outside a public building with the "I voted" stickers, which would suggest they did go out to vote (this was a couple of years ago, before Jill and Jessa married, so Joy wasn't old enough to vote yet).

On 9 November 2016 at 0:47 AM, Carm_88 said:

Welcome to Canada from 2006-2015. You choose the lesser of two evils and hope for the best. 

On the other hand, now we have Trudeau! So good things happen! :happy-partydance:

Speak for yourself; I miss pre-Trudeau Canada! He's got no idea what he's doing. Although it could be worse; at least he's not Trump. 

Please please please somehow get Canada to issue a hostile takeover of America and make us become South Canada.

I did read somewhere that the queen has offered to step in and revoke america's independence....

Not that that would happen, but I'd vote for her.

5 hours ago, Trynn said:

I did read somewhere that the queen has offered to step in and revoke america's independence....

How do we take her up on that offer?

5 hours ago, Trynn said:

tumblr_m9uo3s34Tx1ra48oco1_500.jpg

But did a strange woman lying in a pond throw a sword at her?  That's the only way I accept a transfer of supreme executive power!

6 hours ago, Trynn said:

I'm just saying I would love to see the teeny tiny white haired Queen Elizabeth take down Trump. Corgis running by her side. 

40 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I'm just saying I would love to see the teeny tiny white haired Queen Elizabeth take down Trump. Corgis running by her side. 

She'll ride into battle on a golden chariot pulled by corgis, with an expression of steely determination, take no nonsense fierceness on her face as she charges on Washington.

Too much to hope for?

2 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

She'll ride into battle on a golden chariot pulled by corgis, with an expression of steely determination, take no nonsense fierceness on her face as she charges on Washington.

Too much to hope for?

Probably but I would like that with Prince Philip at her side making his classic snarky remarks. ;) 

Can you imagine what went through Queen Elizabeth's mind when she heard the Yanks elected Trump? Love to have been a fly on the wall-

I was thinking of moving back to the UK when the pound was so low against the dollar. Then I found out there was a shortage of Marmite. Guess I'll stay here. 

5 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Homegirl served in World War II as a mechanic, can legitimately name-drop Winston Churchill, multiple Prime Ministers after him have said that she probably knows more about the British government and British politics than any other living person, she used her driving skills from the war to freak out the king of Saudi Arabia, and she's still kicking at 90 years old. She could take down Trump in her sleep.

1 minute ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Homegirl served in World War II as a mechanic, can legitimately name-drop Winston Churchill, multiple Prime Ministers after him have said that she probably knows more about the British government and British politics than any other living person, she used her driving skills from the war to freak out the king of Saudi Arabia, and she's still kicking at 90 years old. She could take down Trump in her sleep.

Oh she could definitely could. She is a badass! 

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Oh she could definitely could. She is a badass! 

I've been binge-watching The Crown and I only admire her more now. I know that monarchies are antiquated institutions and all that, but I really respect and admire Queen Elizabeth II. Duggar girls, take note: Her Majesty has a true servant's heart.

Just now, nastyhobbitses said:

I've been binge-watching The Crown and I only admire her more now. I know that monarchies are antiquated institutions and all that, but I really respect and admire Queen Elizabeth II. Duggar girls, take note: Her Majesty has a true servant's heart.

Also have been watching the Crown and I have so much respect for her. It's not an easy job and she certainly had some trying times but she's still going. I have a boat load of respect for her. I didn't always get it but beneath all those pastels and pearls is one tough woman! 

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Spurgie's playing the piano, he shall be the next Erin Paine. I love his cheeks! :) 

Maybe Mrs. Vuolo can give him some real music lessons when he's older.    He really is the cutest.

I wonder what baby seewald #2 will look like in terms of genetics. I have to say I don't usually find Spurgeon super cute (because he's a mini JB), but in that piano video he's adorable.

I'm trying to imagine a little girl who looks just like Spurgeon. So cute.

1 hour ago, actuallyjessica said:

Ahhh no girls! No more duggar girls!  Please! If they have to have more children, I hope it's all boys. 

21 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Can you imagine what went through Queen Elizabeth's mind when she heard the Yanks elected Trump? Love to have been a fly on the wall-

"I knew those fuckers left the nest too early!!"

Or something more queenly. 

Or maybe, "I'm too old for this shit, I'm abdicating!! You handle this, Charles." And then she'll march off to play with her adorable great grand-babies and let their cuteness calm her nerves and forget about the orange shit gibbon.

18 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Now I want her to charge on Washington in a corgi pulled chariot, with the sword of Gryffindor held high, even more.

18 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

King Bob!!!!!

Screenshot_2016-11-10-22-18-46-1.png

I'd greatly prefer King Bob to Trump. He is much smarter, wouldnt threaten nuclear war at the slightest insult, and isn't a racist mysoginistic etc asshole. 

Great, a minion is more qualified to be president than the He-who-must-not-be-named.

3 hours ago, actuallyjessica said:

I wonder what baby seewald #2 will look like in terms of genetics. I have to say I don't usually find Spurgeon super cute (because he's a mini JB), but in that piano video he's adorable.

Funny, when Spurgeon and Israel were newborns I thought they both looked just like JB, but now when I look at Spurgeon I just see a mini Jessa. Granted, she favors her dad more than her mom, but not in an obvious way.

Poor Izzy, on the other hand, still looks just like Grandpa Boob.

12 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Funny, when Spurgeon and Israel were newborns I thought they both looked just like JB, but now when I look at Spurgeon I just see a mini Jessa. Granted, she favors her dad more than her mom, but not in an obvious way.

Poor Izzy, on the other hand, still looks just like Grandpa Boob.

I thought the same thing! I don't think that Izzy will ever not look like JB, he has his eyes. Spurgeon seems to have big eyes like Jessa which makes him look less like JB. Somewhat similar but not like mini Boob! 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived