IGNORED

Counting On Season Two - Part 6

Coconut Flan

if you look at Jill now and Jill then - complete change - opposed to Jessa who hasn't changed that much 

what with Iddy's birth - conception, josh, SCA - all of it - she has changed dramatically 

whereas Jessa is still the same to a degree 

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, purple_summer said:

I think some people like to have that moment in private which is fine, but they usually haven't already been spending the whole day together. 

I totally forgot just how....intense....Erin's piano playing was during the bridal march. Poor piano.

Maybe that's what's so odd about it. It's not like they hadn't seen each other that day. 

Probably had to be loud because there were so many people there. 

7 minutes ago, purple_summer said:

I may have mentioned this before, but half of the rationale I was told was that "if you've never kissed (or slept with) anyone else you won't know what you're missing and will be happy with whatever you end up with". Horrible, horrible advice.

Well that's ridiculous. Then people will end up thinking kissing and more is sucky and awful, and think that's how it's supposed to be.

Just now, HarryPotterFan said:

Well that's ridiculous. Then people will end up thinking kissing and more is sucky and awful, and think that's how it's supposed to be.

And then the kids of those people will be told it's awful so there's no reason to do it unless they're married. Win-win for the fundies. Y'know, except for that whole kid may step out of fundiedom thing.

2 minutes ago, Exjw2015deed said:

Watching this episode made me remember how annoying it was to watch Jill keep trying to finish dericks sentences.

Spoiler

74223470-f466-41ac-9529-715f2fbb9598

Counting on - You've seen this all before.

Jill and Derick arrive at the church.  Jill has a pillow under her arm. Derick has a banana and coffee.

JIll TH - I'm stressing because its the biggest day and wants to spend it with him.

Michelle in a green shirt shrieks that its a good day to get married.

Derick - cathy couldnt come to the rehearsal so we're praying she can still come.

They call her on speaker, in the hallway, cuz thats normal. She says she's putting her makeup on.  Then they ask if she's coming.  No, fucknuts, she's putting her makeup done to NOT come. She was always coming...  DRAMA

I notice that Jill doesnt have her nails done.  Interesting that her nails were SO important at Jessa's wedding... 

Back in the bachelor's room Jackson harasses Derick.

Johannah and Jackson TH - "Kiss" is awkward. I do miss the littles in THs.

In the girl's room, jill comes out and they all screech.  Michelle in her dresstank has to be the first to hug her.

Jana - this isnt a shopping trip, its her wedding day!

Jinger - it was a sweet moment, this day that we waited for years and years...

Off to the first look! Jill's hair is a mess.  SIDEHUG!

Derick cant believe he's in a suit and she's in her wedding dress!

Back inside, they're given hand sanitizer so they can see cathy.  Cierra carries JIll's train.  They hug cathy ad she says they look stunning.

Derick explains that she was in a different room because of her immune system.

Derick talks about how seh was in a wheelchair and had o2. 

Now its time to line up! 

The littles walk in. Boob brings Jill in.  Erin BANGS THE FUCK OUT OF THE PIANO

Boob hands Jill off, forgetting Michelle was a part of "giving her away" too

Blah blah the service... holding hands... rings... gotta make sure she's the ONLY wife! The vows... Jill will be a good little helpmeet.  They exchange rings.  They light the unity candle and pray "as one person." Boob grants permission and the SQUICKY kiss with the DIP!  The crowd goes wild!

I missed where the groomsman held up "rating" cards in the original.  I liked the 8.5 rating... 

JIll is barefoot and runs down the hall with him so they can be alone... 

JIll TH - its everything that I dreamed of.

Derick TH - when you say "i do" thats when you're married.  After that you're married.

Boob asks Bin... Bin is looking foward to getting marrid on his wedding day.  When he says "you may kiss the bride."

Also forgot how creepy looking Ben's Dad is. "Ben's Mom is so much like my Mom..." Way to insult your future MIL, Jessa. How mean of you. 

I spot the mustard cardigan. Is that still kicking around? 

And now Jinge -speaking - and crying 

YOU ARE NOT UNDESERVING Jinge 

I hate that she says that 

what makes her so fucking undeserving 

maybe the cult tells her she is undeserving 

Jinger's speech makes me so sad. Is that why she's so sappy with Jeremy? She doesn't believe she's deserving of him? :( 

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Jinger's speech makes me so sad. Is that why she's so sappy with Jeremy? She doesn't believe she's deserving of him? :( 

no one deserves Jeremy 

he is a rock in his own world 

pick someone else Jinge - 

Counting on - Jessa's turn - you still saw all of this before.

Jessa and Ben meet with their minister for counseling.  He's wearing shorts.  HEATHEN!

Flashbacks of the proposal scavenger hunt.  Of course, all of the duggars are involved... the chapel with jinger in the background.  

Bin says that they'll kiss for the first time.  "We'll do our first kiss.  Hopefully I know how to do it right, I've seen some movies."

Helpers set up the decorations at the rehersal dinner.  Jessa says it will be 200 close friends.

Cierra snd Joy walk in, with Joy carrying the bag.  Cierra has a walkie talkie.  Guinn tells cierra where all the decorations are.  

Jessa describes guinn as like michelle and "precious." The gym was "fancy"

It does look good for a duggar shin dig, which is how we know a duggar didnt do it.

JInger's speech... she's undeserving.  Still so awful... "She's been there at my lowest points and stood beside meregardless of what i'm going through."

Jana - its really hard for jinger to let jessa go.  Its happy and sad.

Jessa - Jinger is really excited for me but its bitter sweet.  It will be strange to go to a house with just the two of us.

Bin - in less than 24 hours I'll have a misses.

The next day they arrive at the church.  Jessa carries a saddle bag.  Jinger has most of the crap.

Bin - The day is finally here.  It seems like a long time but i"m looking foward to the future.

Cierra walks Jessa throught the chapel.

Jessa explains the strict schedule. They will share their first kiss!

Bin - I need to make sure that i have my breath mints handy.  Dont want to leave a bad first impression.

Jill walks around sticking her belly out.

Jessa talks about the dress... she puts it on and comes into the room. They screech.  JInger hugs her.  

Jinger - When I saw her come out I was stunned, she is a beautiful bride.

Guinn is wearing the tank colored dress... 

Jessa and Jinger take a selfie.  James interviews jessa with a camera that has half battery life.

Bin - when I first seen jessa in her dress its gonna be a powerful moment. I try to stay serene and not get shaken up by anything but that will proabbly shake me up a little bit.

In the groom's room... 

Bin - that morning flew by so fast.  We're barely done getting ready and here we are.

Sierra gets the girls lines up "its go time!"  Michelle says "grandmas first!"

They line up, Joy throws a longhorn sign that Jessa returns.  Jinger says tshe loves her. Jill give a freaky look.

Slow mo... amazing grace screeches.   The men line up.

The "All About Jinger" episode is next week. I wonder if there will be footage of dress shopping or any of that other stuff I expected during this season of Counting On.

1 minute ago, JoyfulSel said:

The "All About Jinger" episode is next week. I wonder if there will be footage of dress shopping or any of that other stuff I expected during this season of Counting On.

i bet 80 % will be flashbacks of her caring for the little ones and packing 

I hope these poor editors get paid overtime for having to slog through this footage 900 times.

Just now, nst said:

i bet 80 % will be flashbacks of her caring for the little ones and packing 

And coffee... dont forget all the coffee!

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

And coffee... dont forget all the coffee!

And taking pictures of the other couples. While people say that she has a "servants heart" 

Haha I forgot about Benjerman. When this wedding took place, I started my day with mimosas! :D 

I have to admit, the Duggar girls may be sheltered but they don't have the deer in the headlights/sheep being led to slaughter look my mother had on her wedding day.

1 minute ago, nst said:

and no kissing - and the show is over :D

1st DAy of November is your day, so says the pastor. See I told you guys that Jinger couldn't get married today ;) 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived