IGNORED

Counting On Season Two - Part 6

Coconut Flan

Is it Austin Forsyth? I believe there was speculation before with him, I can't remember with who or if I am just making this up on my 3rd glass of wine. 

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I legit thought the recessional song was the star spangle banner and I was REAL confused. and I'm so mad but not surprised that Derrick had to go get "jill", we decided that it isn't normal in most weddings correct? Unless he was supposed to be the Josh in the wedding?

When he went for the kiss I was like oh the experienced Jeremy going at it!

11 minutes ago, nst said:

Isn't austin a family friend?  I swear I have seen him before - Poor Jana ....in the sense she is left to handle everything by herself 

and we get in January everything backward 

makes perfect sense 

Before we "met" Derick, Austin was falsely ID'd as the mystery guy standing by the Dugger bus during an anti-abortion road trip, right around the time Jill started courting

15 minutes ago, BunnyBee said:

I swear he is in the picture when they all went to the Arkansas game and he is standing right behind her. I could be wrong, though.

AHH the website keeps crashing on me

The website is crashing on me too. That's him. Austin has been to several football games with the Duggars. He was also the guy that everybody was speculating about last Christmas when Jessa posted this caroling videos. This guy has been hanging out with the Duggar FOREVER. I knew it would be him if it was Joy. He's 22 yrs old and his family owns Fort Rock which has been featured on the show several years ago. 

29 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Counting on - It is finished (part 4)

Daddy explains the rings.  Eternity and gold... OMG THAT V IS HORRIBLE

He slips the ring on her finger - as a perpetual reminder of my faithfulness. 

Fun fact: wedding rings have pagan origins. The Romans believed that there was a vein in your ring finger that lead to your heart, so that's how it came to be a "ring finger"

Lolz heathens

My mom wanted to watch this tonight. First Duggar TV program that has blackened our TV since the scandals broke. I feel a little dirty. My takeaway was that Jinger's wedding episode was way better than her sisters'. Better pacing, better flow, better groom. This was mitigated by the reveal that they're going to show the lead-up to the wedding after we've already seen the wedding. Who cares at this point? But I won't be watching any more of it regardless.

My mom was horrified at Joy courting. "She's just a baby! Well, I guess she's older than I was when I got married. But I was older than her at that age!"

When Derick grabbed Jill and kissed her I was mad on Jinger's behalf. Tacky, tacky, tacky! Jessa managed to sedately walk out with NotBin and nobody exploded from desires that can't be righteously fulfilled. Jill struck me at a couple of points in the episode as wanting to make it like her wedding, not about Jinger and good ol' whatsisface.

18 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

They stop and kiss for the photographer. The rest of the paryt walks off, derick runs up and grabs jill, dipping and kissing her.  DOUCHE MOVE.

When is someone going to tell the Duggar guys that this stunt makes them look like jabronis? I swear some fool does this at every wedding.

Chiming in with disappointment about Joy courting, but we saw it coming.

I really hope Jana is OK. That she's happy with her life, and not full of difficult feelings because her sisters are all getting hitched. It's sad that she doesn't get viewed as an adult in her cult, even though as the oldest J'slave she has way more 'child rearing' experience than the others.

I think it's strange that none of the older boys (aside from the one they don't mention) have entered courtships yet. 

I'm strangly very angry that TLC is doing wedding prep video in January. Nobody cares and nobody wants to go back and rewatch the crap we literally just watched tonight. If they don't have enough new footage for a new season, I think that is their sign that they need to cancel the show.

Joy courting is sad. She is so young and the guy looks young. Can he actually support her? At least his family owns a legit business (if it's really the fort rock kid) and he can work for his family as opposed to working under JB's thumb like Ben.

34 minutes ago, nst said:

Isn't austin a family friend?  I swear I have seen him before - Poor Jana ....in the sense she is left to handle everything by herself 

and we get in January everything backward 

makes perfect sense 

Eh, they had to get the ratings bonanza in during November Sweeps. It makes PERFECT sense...for TLC and the advertising dollars this will bring in. Cha-CHING! 

Hopefully it is a long courtship since Joy just turned 19. As for Jana, if this isn't her idea to still be single it's disappointing. For the single adult Duggar boys, I think they are tainted by the Josh scandal.

Disappointed, but not surprised. I wonder what kind of earning potential he has. Last thing we need is another married couple living off JB's dime, but they're both young I'm guessing (idk the dude's age) so it's not looking good. I don't understand how either parents think this is a good idea in the long run, it's all incredibly short sited.

42 minutes ago, DancingPhalanges said:

Is it Austin Forsyth? I believe there was speculation before with him, I can't remember with who or if I am just making this up on my 3rd glass of wine. 

Yeah, folks taught he was seeing Jill before we found out it was Derick. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived