IGNORED

Counting On Season Two - Part 6

Coconut Flan

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone brilliant on the last thread said that Jessa only shares what she wants. 

I totally agree... she is a control freak and doesn't share because she thinks she is making the brand interesting 

when all it looks like is she is just being inept and covering up more secrets. 

If she doesn't want to share get off the reality show 

She did say that they had more stuff to share but it would come up at a better time - so There is always more in her eyes. 

out of all the girls i would say jessa and jana are the most savvy. only, they play the game totally different. jana keeps all of her cards close to her chest and has the best poker face, and jessa is a bluffer.

On the Jinger looking terrified.....without too much detail, maybe she is scared of the act of sex. Maybe it is not the babies to come, but the making of those babies. Without a frame of reference, they have no idea what to expect. Do the girls talk to each other about their experiences? I doubt it. Does Michelle tell the girls about the mechanics of it all? I doubt it. All the girls know is that they will joyfully submit anytime and make those babies. She may be scared to death thinking about the actual act itself.

6 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

On the Jinger looking terrified.....without too much detail, maybe she is scared of the act of sex. Maybe it is not the babies to come, but the making of those babies. Without a frame of reference, they have no idea what to expect. Do the girls talk to each other about their experiences? I doubt it. Does Michelle tell the girls about the mechanics of it all? I doubt it. All the girls know is that they will joyfully submit anytime and make those babies. She may be scared to death thinking about the actual act itself.

This is a very legitimate concern for the Jgirls, they've been told their whole lives that sex is evil sex is bad, it is disgusting, dirty and will send you to hell, up until there is a 2nd ring on your finger. Then you must spread your legs and take it  when ever your strange owner demands it.  Not only do they go into a task they no nothing about and one that that is the utmost intimate act 2 peole can do, they are forced into do it with a relative stranger. 

As for JessaBlessa, that woman girl is so miserable that she is taking it out on everyone around.  She screwed herself over jumping on Bin to save her from her stupid family. I know she hopped she'd be the 1st daughter married and the 1st one to have baby and she would get a nice big house and lots of attention and stuff. But along came Jillymuffin, as usual and stole her thunder, not only beating her to the alter but to the baby.  Jilly also go the better husband (between Bin and Derrick so that isn't saying much for Derrick). 

Now here comes Jeremy, a successful older man with a home (apartment) of his own, his own job his own money and his ability to stand up to Boob and now she's taking her whipping girl and moving away. Jill & Jana are older than Jess and really don't pay her much mind, Joy is the only younger adult sister and she doesn't seem overly enamored of her sister either like she is Jill and to a lesser degree Jana.  Jess isn't close to any of her brothers because she's a selfish bitch  so they all seem to tolerate her, all the boys seem very protective of Joy, JD has Jana's back and Joe has Jinger's. Jess is losing her one real friend by Jing moving away, and she is acting out. 

42 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

As for JessaBlessa, that woman girl is so miserable that she is taking it out on everyone around.  She screwed herself over jumping on Bin to save her from her stupid family. I know she hopped she'd be the 1st daughter married and the 1st one to have baby and she would get a nice big house and lots of attention and stuff. But along came Jillymuffin, as usual and stole her thunder, not only beating her to the alter but to the baby.  Jilly also go the better husband (between Bin and Derrick so that isn't saying much for Derrick). 

Now here comes Jeremy, a successful older man with a home (apartment) of his own, his own job his own money and his ability to stand up to Boob and now she's taking her whipping girl and moving away. Jill & Jana are older than Jess and really don't pay her much mind, Joy is the only younger adult sister and she doesn't seem overly enamored of her sister either like she is Jill and to a lesser degree Jana.  Jess isn't close to any of her brothers because she's a selfish bitch  so they all seem to tolerate her, all the boys seem very protective of Joy, JD has Jana's back and Joe has Jinger's. Jess is losing her one real friend by Jing moving away, and she is acting out. 

How do you get all that?  They can't hold my attention enough for me to interpret who likes who more.

43 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

To me, its all about competition.  Jinger is getting married.  Thats taking attention away from her second blessing.  I dont think its a coincidence that she hasnt had an ulrasound... that shit is supposed to be filmed by TLC!  PAID FOR by TLC! But no, they are flying to Laredo and NYC to film Jinger and her "babe" instead of staying in Ark and filming Jessa.  By the time JInger is married on Saturday Jessa is past the "new" pregnant stage and its just not fun! and exciting! anymore... and by the time they negotiate for their third season Jinger will be the one everyone is staring at wondering when she'll post the big announcement.

Jill and Derick are over in Dangerville

Jinger and Jeremy are off to Laredo to preach the gospel and save teh baybeez

Jessa is knocked up, sitting on her couch with her manchild, letting Joy chase the Spurge.

Jessa has the short end of the stick and she knows it.

Oh, and I believe for less time than it takes me to say "nope" that Jill didnt ATTACK Jessa with a Doppler the second she got her to a "modest" place.  They've heard that heartbeat, likely daily, from the second Jill walked in the door.

34 minutes ago, QuiverDance said:

How do you get all that?  They can't hold my attention enough for me to interpret who likes who more.

A degree in Social Psychology heavy on the Psychology,  add that to bouts of extreme insomnia a DVR and voila! 

In regard to Jim-Boob's questionnaire for prospective suitors with eleventy!!111!! questions on it--My opinion is that Jim-Boob is not all that literate. He probably doesn't like big words, long sentences, or lengthy paragraphs.

So I imagine that prospective suitors who are reasonably savvy (maybe such as Jeremy or Derick, though probably not Bin) would answer the questions with the aim of not challenging Jim-Boob's intellect too much.

Instead, I think they would plan to litter their questions with key fundy words and phrases:

• servant's heart
  • purity
  • buy used and save the difference
  • children are a blessing
  • no debts
  • prayers

etc., etc., etc.

In fact, they could even help Boob along by marking these terms in yellow highlighter! He's certainly not looking for (or capable of understanding) anything profound.

I get it - Jessa's puppet is leaving and she is acting out. 

I love it . 

But I truly doubt TLC would pay for Jessa's ultrasound ? or perhaps they would and she doesn't want to 

whom am I kidding 

I wish one of those questionnaires would leak online. I'd love it if a bunch of randos sent fake ones in for Boob to review. 

I agree with everyone who says Jessa now realizes she has the short end of the stick. She looks incredibly bitter. I can't wait to see how she acts when (if?) Jana finds a man.

Maybe Jinger's scared about the act of giving birth. I believe she witnessed Jessa giving birth to Spurgeon.  Being pregnant by the end of the year may sound a little scary to her.

I admit I am liking Jeremy more and more. I loved his answer about putting his arm around Jing. He basically said (but much more eloquently and with fundy terms) that putting his arm around her doesn't instantly make him want to rip her clothes off and have sex...it's just a NORMAL sign of affection. GO JEREMY!

I just hope all these men are patient and gentle. That includes the Duggar boys. Lego doesn't cover it.

I suspect all the boys, and girls, will be awkward and nervous. If they had had any sex education, it could be fun and enlightening. Exploration can be fun. Sex can be romantic, silly, intense etc. But unfortunately, I doubt anyone, except maybe Jinger, will ever experience all that sex can be. But I am preaching to the choir here. This is not new information to any of FJ.

My husband watched the first part of Tuesday's episode with me. He pointed at the screen and said, "I thought they weren't letting the child molester on anymore?" He was pointing at Derick. Ouch....

1 hour ago, daniee said:

I admit I am liking Jeremy more and more. I loved his answer about putting his arm around Jing. He basically said (but much more eloquently and with fundy terms) that putting his arm around her doesn't instantly make him want to rip her clothes off and have sex...it's just a NORMAL sign of affection. GO JEREMY!

I LOVE Jeremy for that. Like hello Duggars, the Bates allow their kids to hold hands and even snuggle with their courting partners like like that one and Ashley! 

You wanna stay on TLC spice it up and no I don't mean by showing Jana turn the ole Tatoo parlor into a CPC. (That's what my money is on for what they are making it into.))

2 hours ago, daniee said:

Yeah but did you hear the "defiling the marriage bed" comment? I think that while Jeremy might be ok about some things, like normal signs of affection. He's well deep in the koolaid. 

7 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Yeah but did you hear the "defiling the marriage bed" comment? I think that while Jeremy might be ok about some things, like normal signs of affection. He's well deep in the koolaid. 

he is steeped in his own koolaid 

that comment will be the forever of comments 

1 minute ago, nst said:

he is steeped in his own koolaid 

that comment will be the forever of comments 

I mean you have to be drowning in the koolaid to take Boobert's questionnaire! 

7 hours ago, Analytica49 said:

In regard to Jim-Boob's questionnaire for prospective suitors with eleventy!!111!! questions on it--My opinion is that Jim-Boob is not all that literate. He probably doesn't like big words, long sentences, or lengthy paragraphs.

He probably took the ALERT application and changed some of the wording from son to daughter.

My pvr says not this coming week but the week after is all about Jinger 

A profile of Jinge

which means clips of her crying, being bossed around by Jessa and just general nonsense 

Entertaining 

It also sounds like the wedding is happening soon. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived