IGNORED

Counting On Season Two - Part 6

Coconut Flan

9 hours ago, withaj said:

And the other boys would all have been too young, so I don't think it was a conscious thing to only take the girls. 

He took Joy Anna. There are 4 boys older than her. Even if Josh and JD weren't there, he could still have taken Joseph and Josiah. He was a Dick and there's no excuses

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres the radar online article on the blood donation episode.  There is a line in there about "if matched" it could go to Josie, so blood type would have been significant to them.  I also think that the age requirements are a bit fuzzy when it comes to direct donations.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/02/recap-duggars-donate-blood-josie-and-she-gets-feeding-tube/

And our thread

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/1292#.WBdEhNUrJhE

A snippet (the obnoxious portions of the episode are not included) is online here.  

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/19-kids-and-counting/videos/blood-bank/

So I am a million years behind. Watching a few minutes of the episode from September 27th. Jana and Joy are walking around the "guest house" looking at paint colors. They are going to renovate or whatever before Jill and Derick get back. Okay......

But who is living in the house at the time this was filmed? There are a lot of food and whatnot in the kitchen.

Anyone know?

24 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

So I am a million years behind. Watching a few minutes of the episode from September 27th. Jana and Joy are walking around the "guest house" looking at paint colors. They are going to renovate or whatever before Jill and Derick get back. Okay......

But who is living in the house at the time this was filmed? There are a lot of food and whatnot in the kitchen.

Anyone know?

i bet because they go there a lot and film and take pictures - it's all of them 

its a cult within a compound 

On October 27, 2016 at 5:51 PM, JessaBlessa said:

Maybe Jinger's scared about the act of giving birth. I believe she witnessed Jessa giving birth to Spurgeon.  Being pregnant by the end of the year may sound a little scary to her.

I can imagine. Girl will barely have enough time to adjust to being a wife, get to know her husband, and living hundreds of miles from her family. Next thing she knows there's a baby in the mix, with no one close by to help her. 

12 minutes ago, Denim Jumper said:

I can imagine. Girl will barely have enough time to adjust to being a wife, get to know her husband, and living hundreds of miles from her family. Next thing she knows there's a baby in the mix, with no one close by to help her. 

someone brilliant said she will be married six weeks and already 8 weeks pregnant by December ...

I LOVE that whoever wrote that

As for Jinge - she gets what she sews - maybe she can sew a condom

I rewatched the scene where Derick says that Jinger can be pregnant by the end of the year and she gave a funny look.  To me it looked like she was calculating in her head if she would be able to know if she was pregnant however many weeks after the wedding.  She looked a little confused to me, not like she was terrified at the prospect.  This is what she's been groomed for even if it many not be her hearts desire.

6 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I rewatched the scene where Derick says that Jinger can be pregnant by the end of the year and she gave a funny look.  To me it looked like she was calculating in her head if she would be able to know if she was pregnant however many weeks after the wedding.  She looked a little confused to me, not like she was terrified at the prospect.  This is what she's been groomed for even if it many not be her hearts desire.

it looked like she was going to say something, and then...kept sweet.

So reading through that old thread, the Duggars weren't donating blood to anyone, they were just banking it for Josie? So they must have all known their blood types. 

16 hours ago, Denim Jumper said:

If the rumors are true and Joy Joy has a "special friend" in Texas she can go down there and stay with Jing and take care of the baby.  At any rate, I have a feeling Joy or Hannie will be sent down to help Jing our when the little Voluo is birthed. 

20 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

Anyone know?

They use the property. At times, they use the swimming pool.

Remember the episode where the kids were swimming in a "neighbor's" pool and the crew brought in pizzas? Is this the same home and pool?

33 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Remember the episode where the kids were swimming in a "neighbor's" pool and the crew brought in pizzas? Is this the same home and pool?

I thought the same thing!

And: there was also another episode in 2012 I think, when they did the turkey shooting and visited a friend who did this regularly, wasn't this in the same house too?

what happened to the stoney brooke house where jill first lived?

6 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

what happened to the stoney brooke house where jill first lived?

They were trying to sell it, weirdly they said it could be used as "office space"

Just now, HarleyQuinn said:

They were trying to sell it, weirdly they said it could be used as "office space"

hehe, sounds to me like they want to avoid paying taxes by places an "office" there and writing it off or something. maybe it will be jana's "office" when she is running her ex tattoo parlor business?

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

I think so because they just had to go a little ways up the street.

I always wonder how anyone could learn to swim in those cumbersome modesty swimsuits. The boys got to wear wet suits, at least.

Anyone else struggle with Jeremy's last name? I keep thinking Vulva, Vulcan, Volvo. Video......

Jinger being ready for marriage. Of course she's not. Who is? Even with a good education people aren't usually "ready" for what it takes to live with someone day in and day out like in a marriage or a s/o relationship. Finger has been brought up to KNOW this is her entire destiny.

I saw an article that Joy Anna wants to be in politics. I nearly spit up laughing. The only way she'll be in politics will be if John Webster has a single brother who wants to marry a Duggar. They just keep screwing with us trying to hide the cult. Girls flip cars! Girls can be in politics!

I, too, am confused on the McMansions. The first one could be office-y if it's in a busy area. Like a dental clinic or real estate office or something like that. But is the "guest house" the house with the pool that they visited in their Victorian "bathing costumes?"

Jessa just needs to be slapped hard--preferably by Jana.

50 page questionnaire? Ditch the chaperons and have sex! We'll see how fast a pregnant Duggar can be married! Questionnaire be damned!

Okay...I am still a million episodes behind. I am just watching the show for short times here and there when I can.

This footage of Ben's football camp is putting me to sleep. I had no idea this show could get even more boring.

Oh wait...now I'm watching Jinger curl her hair.......

Wow.

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

yes - with the dented fridge 

Oh god. I did not know about the blood donation fiasco. That is disgusting! Fucking Jim Bob.

I am weirdly terrified of blood tests/donations. I don't have an issue with blood, and I don't have an issue with needles. But for whatever reason when combined they freak me the hell out. Always have since I was a kid.

My mom has donated blood since she was like 25 so I grew up with her doing it and I always wanted to try even though I never thought I'd have the courage. So when I was 16 and my school was having a blood drive I signed up even though I was terrified lol. I started crying before anything even happened and the nurse was actually a little concerned and was stalling asking me a million times if I was okay before he proceeded. To make things worse I have really tiny veins so they ALWAYS have trouble finding a vein and sometimes have to move the needle around while it's in my arm and stuff. Donating blood is always terrifying and I always cry lol. But I am determined to do it and I only do it when I'm feeling really good. Sometimes there is an opportunity but I skip out cause I don't feel emotionally prepared.

I cannot imagine what that was like for Jill. Yeah I put myself through something similar but it was of my own volition, not because my "headship" was breathing down my shoulder essentially commanding I do it or I'd embarrass him on national television. That really makes me so upset.

As for why he only brought the girls, I think Boob knows what makes good television. The girls have always been more interesting on the show and having all of them be scared and poked at and "sacrifice" for their baby sister is more sellable. I don't think it had to do with their periods are the other boys being too good for it or anything. All about pimping out his daughters for money.

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

Okay...I am still a million episodes behind. I am just watching the show for short times here and there when I can.

This footage of Ben's football camp is putting me to sleep. I had no idea this show could get even more boring.

Oh wait...now I'm watching Jinger curl her hair.......

Wow.

I fell asleep during that episode. There wasn't much to snark on, it was just dull...

The one after was just as bad. Kind of a clip show. And now I know all the Duggar boys like brunettes and short girls. Exciting stuff.

4 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

By saying the house could be used as office space may have been a reference to what the property is zoned for.  I live around the corner from a main street with a lot of retail and commercial space.  Even though my street is clearly residential, my house is zoned as Neighbourhood Commercial.  So it's also possible to use it for certain types of commercial use - medical/legal offices, consulting, etc. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived