IGNORED

Counting On Season Two - Part 6

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, BabyBottlePop said:

I'm sure the only dolls the Duggars ever had were baby dolls! 

Phfff baby dolls! They had babies! :P 

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guest house is near Bens old warehouse room.  I believe possibly in the same storage/warehouse building.  The proximity is why people make that claim.

7 hours ago, alba said:

IIRC the "guest house" where Bin stayed was a room above a shed. You couldn't fit family of 6 in there.

IIRC that's what people said about fitting 14 people in an RV. And now we have the RV full of grifting subforum!

3 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

Is Jinger's wedding airing November 15th? Or next season?

They're gonna milk that s&*t for all it's worth. No way it's airing on the 15th.

3 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

Tbh all I care about is a dress shopping video

32 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

Tbh all I care about is a dress shopping video

Isn't Tuesday the "all about Jinger" epi? I would assume the dress shopping will be then. But I can also see them dragging it out for a season 3. 

I was thinking season 3 is the wedding and all about jinger is about sending invites, picking dress and all that jazz since it's a normal length episode, unless was jill and jessa's wedding an hour long too?

On 11/3/2016 at 7:38 PM, Carm_88 said:

Oh I have so many cousins it's not even funny! We outbred the Duggars long ago. There may not be 19 children but psh. Catholic families are just as crazy! ;) 

I'm on the younger end of my cousins and pretty much the only non-partnered one. Last time I tried to count I had over 36 first cousins and we're averaging 4-8 babies per year.... 

My mother does have siblings in the double digits though.

27 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

I was thinking season 3 is the wedding and all about jinger is about sending invites, picking dress and all that jazz since it's a normal length episode, unless was jill and jessa's wedding an hour long too?

No their weddings were like 2 hours? I think. They seemed super long. 

"All About Jinger"  will be more boring clips from the past seasons with some THs about her beautiful countenance and suppressed personality.  They're holding out on the dress shopping/wedding/birth of Spurgeon2 for Season 3.

On another note, I was wondering whether Jill's fear about CA is actually Zika.  Is she staying inside to stay away from mosquitos.  She can't admit that because....Jesus keeps her safe, but I also wonder whether she was fearful of getting pregnant while there and/or getting pregnant after having zika (do they know whether there's potential risk later?).  Also, if they're practicing some form of BC, then is she anxious that she's not pregnant and trusting Jesus like she's suppose to?   

Welp, that wedding was today, folks! received a beautiful photo from an insider. dress is gorgeous !

On 11/4/2016 at 3:34 AM, alba said:

IIRC the "guest house" where Bin stayed was a room above a shed. You couldn't fit family of 6 in there.

No, the guest house and Ben's little room aren't the same. Ben's room was in the shed that is now apparently their gym. The converted another shed into a guest house with a few bedrooms. I think that's where the Smuggars are residing. Can't let Josh stray too far off the reservation, and Anna needs babysitters as well as some friends. 

eta: w/r/t the episode on 11/15, TLC had this to say on their website: 

"Get a glimpse into Jinger and Jeremy's wedding during a special episode of "Counting On" on Tuesday, November 15 at 8/7c." 

Counting On must have just gotten renewed when ratings spiked a couple of weeks ago, after TLC announced they were going to air the wedding after "two more episodes," the second of which is "All About Jinger" this coming Tuesday. 

So, yeah. Leghumpers will be furious. I can't wait to see social media on the 16th. 

6 hours ago, marmalade said:

"Get a glimpse into Jinger and Jeremy's wedding during a special episode of "Counting On" on Tuesday, November 15 at 8/7c."

Given how much this season was recaps of the last ones, I'm betting TLC will tease us now, and then devote an entire season to the wedding, which by then will be pointless, as we'll have seen everything online

5 minutes ago, Lurky said:

Given how much this season was recaps of the last ones, I'm betting TLC will tease us now, and then devote an entire season to the wedding, which by then will be pointless, as we'll have seen everything online

At this rate, by the time we see the wedding Jinger'll be posting pictures of Baby Vuolo #1 on Instagram.

14 hours ago, marmalade said:

eta: w/r/t the episode on 11/15, TLC had this to say on their website: 

Counting On must have just gotten renewed when ratings spiked a couple of weeks ago, after TLC announced they were going to air the wedding after "two more episodes," the second of which is "All About Jinger" this coming Tuesday. 

So, yeah. Leghumpers will be furious. I can't wait to see social media on the 16th. 

I'd like to humbly suggest that FJers refrain from watching the show the rest of the season (at least). Let whoever volunteers to recap take one for the team - but don't support the network or the family by tuning in or clicking on articles about them. Yeah, it likely won't do any good or anything. But the less traffic they get the better.

Plus, the episodes are likely going to be boring as fuck like the rest of the show. Recaps on here are far more entertaining.

(Of course, everyone is free to do as they wish. Just a suggestion. :pb_smile:)

I saw Jinger in a "I am TLC commercial". The Seewalds appeared in an "I am TLC" add that only appeared online(I think). Interesting.

19 hours ago, Kira said:

When asked about courtship, did Josiah really say he was interested in someone? It's been discussed on tumblr. I haven't watched the show and couldn't find anything here.

http://duggars.tumblr.com/post/152806967910/is-josiah-courting-anyone-at-the-moment-on-that

:hello: I need to know if this is true!!!!11!!!! :pb_lol:  

Isn't it about time that Josh gets hooked up with some sort of preaching role?

Derick- Missionary

Ben- studying to be a preacher

Jeremy- Pastor of a 5 family congregation

Come on, what a great story line:  sinner, to repenter to preacher, The Josh Duggar Story

On 11/4/2016 at 10:56 PM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Isn't Tuesday the "all about Jinger" epi? I would assume the dress shopping will be then. But I can also see them dragging it out for a season 3. 

She'll be pregnant by then. Unless Jeremy has common sense & says, let's wait.

17 minutes ago, ksgranola1 said:

She'll be pregnant by then. Unless Jeremy has common sense & says, let's wait.

Wouldn't that be great? Jeremy and Jinger deciding to wait, much like JB and Michelle did.

On 11/4/2016 at 5:23 PM, eleanora3 said:

I think it might actually air on the 15th IF they have some amazing (amazing to them) stuff coming up to film: Joy courtship - maybe another sibling, Jessa's 2nd blessing, Jinger pregnant, and maybeeeee they'll do a Josh redemption story by then (TLC does know how to milk the freakshow factor). 

So I'm going with the theory if it airs on November 15th, it's only because they're fully aware of all the above happening.  Otherwise, if it's just more clip shows for the remainder of the season, then yeah, ain't nothing else happening in Duggarville (so they need the wedding to fill an entire season).  We'll see soon enough ;)

On 11/3/2016 at 6:50 AM, VelociRapture said:

I haven't had any since January because pregnant. :pb_lol:

After baby girl is born, I intend to buy a four pack of the little bottles of Moscato from the packie. That way I can have a tiny bit - like a glass - once in a while and not have to worry about an entire bottle sitting in the fridge.

(And, you know, only doing that if I have a breast pump so I can pump and dump as needed. If not, I'll just wait until she's weaned.)

I'm jumping ahead, so forgive me if this has been covered. I just have to share the good news with you - you can drink and breastfeed!

Alcohol leaves your breastmilk just like your blood. If you don't feel drunk, you are fine to breastfeed. Like, if you are (really) fine to drive, your milk is fine. So, I used to breastfeed, put the baby down for bed, then have a glass or two of wine right then. That way I had a few hours before he woke up. Never had a problem.

Kellymom is a great source for alll things breastfeeding: http://kellymom.com/bf/can-i-breastfeed/lifestyle/alcohol/

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived