IGNORED

The Third Debate: Was the Coin Toss Rigged Too? *eyeroll*

Destiny

She's been accused of a serious crime? WHAT THE SERIOUS FUCK DO YOU THINK SEXUAL ASSAULT IS YOU FUCKING FUCKWIT FUCK OFF AND DIE!

ALSO RACKETEERING?????? ALSO A SERIOUS CRIME!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clinton foundation -

Clinton: SoS was in furtherance of our countries interest and values. I'm thrilled to talk about our foundation. we make it possible for 11million people to afford HIV/AIDS treatment.

Trump: it's a criminal enterprise. all these countries give money. they kill women and treat them horribly. why don't you give back that money. it'd be a great gesture.

Clinton: 90% of all the money gets spent on our goal. i'd be happy to compare our foundation with trumps. He purchased a portrait of himself. We're trying to help Haiti.

Trump: our foundation gives everything away. to vets and all

Mod: Wasn't your money for lawsuits?

Trump: there was a penalty paid from your foundation. it went to fisher house that builds houses

Clinton: but we can't know that's true because he hasn't released his tax returns. He doesn't pay federal income tax. We have undocumented immigrants in America who pay more federal income tax than a billionaire

Trump: She let us do it. All her donors do it. Buffet for millions... you should have changed it. I sat in my apartment today (Clinton: made with chinese steel) watching ads that are lies.

Mod: you claim the election is rigged. Will you accept the results

Trump: I'll look at it at the time. the media is so dishonest and they poison the minds of voters. But i think the voters are going to see through it. millions of people are registered to vote (from purereport) that shouldn't be registered to vote. One other thing, she shouldn't be allowed to vote. she is guilty of a very very serious crime. She should never have been allowed to run for presidency

Mod: peaceful transition of power. the loser concedes to the winner. I'm not saying who that'll be. the country will come together

Trump: I'll keep you in suspence.

Clinton: It's horrifying. when it goes badly and says its rigged. trump uni gets sued, the courts and fed judge are rigged. there was a time that the emmys were rigged. this is how donald thinks. it's troubling. this is not how democracy works. This is an expectation of anyone who should be on the debate stage. He's talking down our democracy. I'm appalled.

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

She's been accused of a serious crime? WHAT THE SERIOUS FUCK DO YOU THINK SEXUAL ASSAULT IS YOU FUCKING FUCKWIT FUCK OFF AND DIE!

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

I am getting more wine.  BRB.

I think you guys are my debate spirit animals. Take a few sips in my honor? :pb_lol:

Just now, VelociRapture said:

I think you guys are my debate spirit animals. Take a few sips in my honor? :pb_lol:

I'm on my third glass on an empty stomach, not gonna lie to you. I'm....not going to do anything in the admin panel or operate anything with an internal combustion engine. tl;dr? I took MANY sips for you.

2 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Wonder what Chris Wallace is going to need after this.

Xanax and a nice, long rest.

Yeah, Patton is spinning in his grave ..... at the thought of the Cheeto as Commander In Chief.  I don't blame him.

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

The Big Cheeto said that was all lies. Why don't you trust him????:kitty-wink:

Just now, Destiny said:

Annnnnd my stream just died for the 8th time

I think the universe is sending you a message. Something about preserving your sanity, perhaps? 

Hey Cheeto? I have a question. What would you have done differently in Mosul? Also, can I get further detail on why Iran benefits from trying to boot ISIS from Mosul? Asking for a friend.

Yay, moving onto "foreign hotspots". Chris Wallace asked about what will happen if the Iraqis can push ISIS out of Mosul. Hillary talked about the Iraqi army working with the Kurdish to do that. Hillary said she doesn't want to put US ground troops in Mosul. She said Syria is going to remain a hotbed of terror. She wants to have an intelligence surge and preventing terrorists from buying weapons here in the US. She also brought up the possibility of airstrikes.

Cheeto said "it's so sad, because we had Mosul, but because of Hillary, we lost it". Now he's going back on about how all of our military plans should be secret and said that Patton and McArthur are "spinning in their graves". He's talking about Obama "making all the mistakes". He then said that "Iran should write us a letter of thanks" because we have made it easier for them to take over Iraq. OMG, I want to throw things at him.

Hillary's rebuttal: Donald keeps saying he didn't support the invasion of Iraq, but if you google it, you can hear the audio. She pointed out that she helped go after Bin Laden while he was filming the Apprentice. She said she thinks it's amazing that Drumpf thinks our allies have launched the invasion of Mosul to help her campaign.

People. PEOPLE! I'm hard of hearing. One at a time please. ONE AT A GOD DAMN TIME SO I CAN FUCKING HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

Cheeto said that Bernie and John Podesta think that she has bad judgement and he agrees. Hillary asked who they are supporting in this election, and he said they're wrong.

Great, now Cheeto is telling Chris Wallace that he doesn't know anything about Aleppo and that "it's so sad". Oh, and, surprise, Aleppo is Hillary's fault. He's a freaking broken record.

Foreign Hot Spots

Will you put US troops into the vacuum so isis isn't replaced in iraq(?)

Clinton: I'm encouraged that there is an effort by Iraqi forces with others. I will not support putting our forces on the ground. I think that would be a big red flag for ISIS. Taking back Mosul will be hard. Then we need to work on getting them our of Syria. I hope we'll see a successful operation. Syria will stay a hotbed while Iran and Russian support the civil war. We need to stop the terrorists. A No-fly zone for syria. On US ground no-fly no-buy. We need negotiations to bring the conflict to an end

Trump: Mosul is so sad. we had it then it fell. The element of surprise is gone. they've all left. do you know who the real winner will be? they're going in. We'll take it eventually. it's going to be more deaths than they thought. Mosul will be wonderful . Iran will be the beneficiary. You were there when they took everyone out.

Clinton: Once again Donald is saying again that he never supported iraq invasion. there are dozens of sources saying that with recordings of him. Why does this matter? because he's lying. You need to understand all hte interplay. It's Sunni, and on the border. I'm amazed that he thinks everyone launched the attack on Mosul to help us in this election. Trump is unfit

Trump: Wikileaks. bernie sanders said you have bad judgement.

Clinton: you should ask bernie sanders who he's supporting. he's said you're the most dangerous person running for president ever and I agree

OMG, 10 more minutes of Agent Orange's crazed ramblings.

TBH, I just OUTLOUD to an empty kitchen... WHY IS EVERYTHING HER FAULT?  She isn't running the country ... 

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Cheeto said that Bernie and John Podesta think that she has bad judgement and he agrees. Hillary asked who they are supporting in this election, and he said they're wrong.

and it was god damned beautiful.

Thank you @GreyhoundFan and @OnceUponATime for doing recaps since my stream sucks.

• OnceUponATime unpinned this topic

Archived